- » Cod With Hollandaise Sauce
Cod With Hollandaise Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cod with hollandaise sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cod with hollandaise sauce recipes.
Cod With Hollandaise Sauce
Simmer cod in salted water for about 20 minutes.
Drain well, and put it on a hot dish garnished with parsley. - 23.234
You May Also Like!
1. Remove head and tail if desired, split and clean.
2. Wipe dry, sprinkle with salt and pepper and place on greased broiler, flesh side up.
3. Place 3 inches from broiler heat; broil 10 minutes.
4. Turn and broil until skin is brown and crisp.
5. Serve... - 22.4114
Striped Fish Loaf
1. Melt the butter in a large skillet.
2. Add shallots, and stir until they soften.
3. Blend in flour and stir over medium heat for 1 minute.
4. Sprinkle in dillweed.
5. Gradually stir in the cream with a whisk, and cook, stirring, until sauce reaches the... - 44.5177
Choose turbot, halibut or sole for special occasions, and cod, fresh haddock or even prime huss or coley for family meals.
Chop the fish into small pieces; this can be done by hand or in a food processor, but do not over process.
The prawns may be left whole... - 40.1835
Stuffed Hard-boiled Eggs
Here the principle is always the same: Hard-boil the eggs, then cut them in half, length ways.
Take out the yolks and mix them with whatever stuffing or sauce you like, then fill the whites with the mixture.
There should be about equal quantities of stuffing... - 29.2344
Stuffed Whole Fish
1. Rinse fish thoroughly in cold water
2. Drain and pat dry with paper toweling.
3. Grease a large baking dish with butter.
4. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
5. In a frying pan, melt 4 tablespoons butter or margarine.
6. Add and sauté... - 43.2831