- » Cod With Eggs And Parsley
Cod With Eggs And Parsley Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cod with eggs and parsley recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cod with eggs and parsley recipes.
Scrambled Eggs With Salt Cod
In a mortar, pound together to a paste the parsley, onion, garlic, and pepper pod.
Mix this seasoning paste with the shredded cod.
Heat oil in a skillet, add fish mixture, and brown it, adding hot milk.
In another skillet, scramble eggs to a soft consistency... - 27.2423
Poached Cod With Egg Sauce
If frozen fish is used, thaw 1 hour before cooking.
Place the steaks or fillets of cod in a glass or ceramic dish.
Add enough boiling water to just come to edge of fish without covering it, then add thyme, onion, bay leaf, parsley and celery.
Cover and... - 41.5058
Salt Cod Croquettes
1. Soak the cod in cold water for 24 hours. Rinse well under running water. Drain.
2. Cook the potatoes for 25 minutes in salted water. Peel them.
3. In a saucepan filled with boiling water, poach the cod fillets for 2 minutes. Drain, remove the bones and... - 34.9373
1. Soak the cod fillets in water overnight. Drain and rinse thoroughly under running water.
2. Bring some water to the boil. Poach the cod in boiling water for 5 minutes. Drain and remove bones and skin. Flake the fish as finely as possible.
3. Peel the... - 27.8274
Cook minced onion slowly in 2 tb olive oil in a saucepan.
When onion is golden, add cod squee2ed of liquid and cut into small pieces.
After all remaining liquid has cooked out, stir in chopped parsley and 4 rounded tb flour.
When mixture is entirely dry,... - 39.6259
Breaded Cod Fillets
Breaded Cod Fillets is the apt recipe to tickle your taste buds. Pamper everyone with Breaded Cod Fillets as Main Dish. It is a staple food of the European people which has now gained popularity the world over. Am I hearing a thank you from you for sharing... - 49.5279
Peel and finely chop the onions, using the double-bladed chopping knife.
Fry in the oil until soft, but not golden.
Stir in the cod and split peas and cook for 2 minutes.
Add the parsley, wine vinegar, garlic and seasoning.
Cook for a further 2-3... - 36.165
Pink Cod Garnished
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F oven.
2. Thaw the cod fillets partially and slice them into ½ -inch pieces using a sharp knife.
3. Take a buttered dish and arrange the fillets side by side on it, such that it overlaps slightly. Season it... - 43.7616
Make a rather thin batter of flour and water, season well with salt and pepper.
Melt sufficient clarified fat or dripping in a frying-pan to form a layer about J in deep.
Wipe the fish, dip each piece separately in the batter, place these at once in the hot... - 24.8675
Cod A La Provencale
Wash and wipe the fish well and place in a saucepan.
Season with pepper and salt, and add the sauce, stock, finely-chopped shallots, bunch of parsley and the bouquet garni.
Simmer slowly until the fish is done, basting occasionally.
Remove the fish to a hot... - 35.5782
Crispy Cod Bites
Cut fish in bite-size pieces; coat in seasoned flour.
Dip fish in beaten egg then roll in bread crumbs and set aside.
To make Lemon-Parsley Sauce, melt butter in a small saucepan, stir in flour and cook 1 minute.
Gradually add fish stock or clam juice then... - 37.1917
Cod Fillets Grapefruit
Roll the fillets or steaks in the seasoned flour.
Heat the butter and salad oil in a large cast iron frying pan.
Brown the fillets over medium heat, about 10 to 12 minutes, turning only once.
In a small saucepan heat 1 tablespoon (15 mL) butter, add the cream... - 36.743
Fried Cod Fingers
1 Squeeze the lemon. Cut the cod fillets into strips (fingers). Place in an earthenware dish. Pour the lemon juice and the oil over them. Sprinkle with the chopped parsley and chervil, some pepper and a little salt. Mix very carefully and leave to soak.
2... - 30.2292
Souffle-top Cod Steaks
1. Season cod steaks; place on foil-lined or well-greased baking sheet.
2. Broil with surface of fish 3 inches below heat until nearly cooked through, about 10 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, combine all remaining ingredients except egg whites; mix well.
4. Beat egg... - 35.9957
Cod Fillets In Shrimp Sauce
Sprinkle cod fillets with lemon juice.
Let stand for 10 minutes.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Heat butter in large skillet.
Add fish; brown well for about 10 minutes on each side.
Add sliced onion; cook until golden.
Stir in chopped parsley.
Pour in... - 39.8056
Cod Fillets In Shrimp Sauce
Sprinkle cod with lemon juice; let stand 10 minutes.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Heat butter in large skillet.
Add fish; brown well, about 10 minutes on each side.
Add onion; cook until golden.
Stir in parsley.
Pour in wine; simmer 5 minutes.
Remove... - 41.1259
Goujons Of Cod
Wash the fish and cut into 5cm (2 inch) strips.
Pass the strips through the egg and then the flour.
Shallow fry on both sides in hot oil until golden brown.
Mix together the sauce ingredients.
Serve with a crisp green salad and the sauce. - 36.706
Cod With Orange Topping
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) Combine breadcrumbs, orange rind, chopped orange, salt, pepper and marjoram with the egg.
3) Divide the mixture between the 4 pieces of fish and spread to the edge of each fish cutlet or steak.
4) In the... - 44.9668
Salt Cod In Tomato Sauce
If fish fillets are large, cut into serving pieces.
Place fish in enamel or stainless steel pan or glass bowl.
Cover with cold water; refrigerate 12 to 24 hours, changing water 3 or 4 times.
Cook and stir onions in oil until tender.
Add tomatoes, garlic and... - 39.4273
Cod With Hollandaise Sauce
Simmer cod in salted water for about 20 minutes.
Drain well, and put it on a hot dish garnished with parsley. - 21.6128
Baked Cod Fillets Au Gratin
1 Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2 Lightly grease a 2-quart shallow baking dish with butter.
3 Arrange partially thawed fillets in the dish.
4 In a small saucepan, add the tomato sauce with 1/4 teaspoon salt,1/8... - 45.1917
Deep Fried Cod Fish
I like crunchy cod fillet with simple spices that have a distinguished flavor and amazing taste. You can eat this dish anytime as a snack or even as a appetizer. - 114.034
1) Clean, dry and trim cutlets and remove surplus skin.
2) To make the stuffing, in a mixing bowl, add crumbs and parsley.
3) In another bowl, beat together mustard and egg, add the milk.
4) Add this mixture into crumbs and mix... - 43.6258
Cod's Roe Ramkins
Mash the roe and mix with breadcrumbs, mace and seasonings.
Add the parsley and lemon juice and the beaten egg yolks mixed with the cream.
Leave for 10 minutes until the breadcrumbs have absorbed all the moisture, then add the stiffly beaten egg whites.
Put... - 28.31
How To Make Cod Fritters - Bolinho De Bacalhau
Learn step by step how to make Cod Fritters, a classic from the portuguese cuisine. The video includes all the tricks and secrets to have the perfect light and delicious batter, the perfect appetizer specially with a cold beer. Originally salted cod is used... - 131.841
Portuguese Salt Cod
Soak the cod overnight.
Rinse well, drain and put the cod into a saucepan with just enough fresh cold water to cover.
Bring to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer for 30 minutes.
Add the potatoes and simmer for 20 minutes or until they are tender and the fish... - 42.2091
Fried Whole Flat Fish Or Steaks Of Cod Hake Halibut Etc
1.Clean the fillets, wash and dry them well.
2.Coat the fish in seasoned flour.
3.Dredge the fish in egg and breadcrumbs.
4.Heat the fat and fry the fillets in it until golden brown.
5.Lower the flame and cook until the fish is... - 44.3142
Broiled Cod With Sauce
1) Sprinkle cod with pepper and salt.
2) Grease a shallow baking pan.
3) Take a bowl and combine in it mayonnaise, parsley, pickle relish, 1/4 teaspoon salt, cayenne pepper and lemon juice. Mix well.
4) Fold in egg whites.
5) Broil the cod 2... - 39.8122
Acadian Cod And Potato Pancake
1. In a large bowl, combine the cod fillets, eggs, potatoes, flour, onion, parsley, nutmeg, salt, and pepper.
2. Melt 1 tablespoon of the butter in a heavy 9- or 10-inch skillet over moderate heat. Using a large spoon, drop enough of the mixture into the... - 32.3913
Portuguese Salt Cod And Potatoes
Soak cod in cold water 24 to 48 hours, or until very moist.
Change water 2 or 3 times; drain.
Simmer, covered, in water just to cover 15 minutes, or until tender.
Drain, reserving liquid.
Remove skin and bones and flake fish in large pieces.
Boil potatoes in... - 46.7006
Smoked Cod Kedgeree
1. Cook the brown rice in boiling salted water for about 25 minutes until just tender. Drain thoroughly.
2. Fry the onion gently in the butter for 3-4 minutes. Add the drained cooked rice, and stir over the heat for a further 2-3 minutes, until the rice is... - 31.3722
Cod In Cucumber Sauce
Put the shallots in a small casserole, cover and microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes.
Add the diced cucumber, half the garlic powder, half the thyme, sugar, salt and pepper to taste, and the white wine.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 6 minutes.
Rinse... - 41.9285
1. Wash, peel and coarsely chop the tomatoes.
2. Peel and coarsely chop the garlic cloves.
3. Wash, peel and coarsely chop the onion.
4. Wash the peppers and discard the stalk end, inner ribs, and seeds. After that, chop the peppers into small... - 47.1826
Celery Stuffed Cod
1. Grease aluminium foil with butter and place cod steaks on it. Keep aside.
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine bread crumbs with salt and pepper. Mix well and keep aside.
3. In a wok, melt butter.
4. Once hot, add onions, bacon and... - 44.5729
Beer Batter Cod Chips Minted Peas And Tartar Sauce
1) Peel and shape the potatoes rectangles. Then cut into chips about 1cm thick. Place them into a bowl under cold running water for 5 minutes. Drain them well.
2) In a large pan of boiling water, put the chips, return to the boil, reduce... - 44.5361
These lovely fish dumplings can be prepared with any white fish. Seasoned and combined with eggs, and breadcrumbs, the fish dumplings are flavored with a hint of lemon and parsley. Used in soups or even fish stews or vegetable stews, these dumplings pack a... - 31.4
Salt Codfish A La Abad
The salt codfish a la abad is a gourmet codfish recipe prepared with salt cod. Coated with egg and flour, the cod is fried and baked with alternating layers of sliced and fried potatoes topped with a sauce of vinegar, oil, onions and parsley seasoned with... - 48.1521
Fish Sausage With Fennel Sauce
This Fish Sausage With Fennel Fauce is a side dish. Enjoy this amazingly delicious Fish Sausage With Fennel Sauce recipe and share your feelings with us! - 43.2045
Stuffed Hard-boiled Eggs
Here the principle is always the same: Hard-boil the eggs, then cut them in half, length ways.
Take out the yolks and mix them with whatever stuffing or sauce you like, then fill the whites with the mixture.
There should be about equal quantities of stuffing... - 28.7773
Kedgeree is a rice and fish recipe cooked with eggs that is traditionally served for breakfast. Evolved from British and Indian cooking, the kedgeree is a fusion reicpe and is spiced with curry powder. This recipe is cooked with haddock fillets and makes a... - 38.1183
Cut the cod into pieces and put into the Slo cooker.
Add the eggs, mushrooms and season well.
Heat the butter in a pan and add the onion and fry without browning.
Stir in the flour and gradually stir in the milk Bring to the boil, stirring continuously.
Add... - 41.4544
Fish And Souffle
This fish and souffle recipe is a fish reciepe prepared with souffle like base. The souffle is prepred with milk and eggs, seasoned and flavored with mustard, poured over breadcrumbs. Topped with the fish and butter with parsley or chives sprinkled on top,... - 46.0967
Terrine Of Fish Florentine
Rinse the potatoes and prick the skin in several places with a fork.
Line the microwave with a double thickness of kitchen paper.
Arrange the potatoes in a circle, leaving the middle of the oven empty.
Microwave on HIGH for 10 minutes.
Peel the potatoes and... - 42.8704
Yankee Codfish Rarebit
Soak cod in water 12 hours, changing water once; drain.
In a 1-quart casserole combine cod and enough water to cover (about 1 cup).
Micro-cook, covered, till fish flakes easily, about 4 1/2 minutes.
Drain and dice cod.
In same casserole micro-melt the butter... - 38.0584
Really Good Fish Loaf
Poach the cod in the milk or cream with the bay leaf and peppercorns until barely cooked.
Strain off the liquid and reserve.
Skin and flake the fish and mix with 5 tablespoons of the cooking liquid, 2 eggs, all but 2 tablespoons of the breadcrumbs and half... - 45.5933
Soak cod in 2 cups cold water about 3 minutes.
Drain well, squeezing out excess liquid with back of spoon.
Add fish, eggs and parsley to prepared potato.
Pour into greased preheated shallow 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Top with bacon.
Bake in preheated moderate... - 36.236
Rinse the cod fillets under cold water and dry them on paper towels.
Cover fillets with lemon juice and let them sit for 5 minutes.
Next, put the cod and the sardines through a food chopper.
Reserve the sardine oil for future use.
Cream the butter in a large... - 40.3847
1. Place the cod in a shallow ovenproof dish, dot with 25 g (1 oz) of the butter, add 150 ml (1/4 pint) of the milk and season well with salt and pepper. Cover with cling film, pulling back one corner to vent, and microwave on HIGH for 5-6 minutes until the... - 36.219
Soak cod overnight in cold water, changing water 3 or 4 times before bedtime; drain and rinse in running water.
Cover fish with water in a large saucepan; bring to a boil. (Taste water; if too salty, replace with fresh.)
Simmer fish, uncovered, 20 minutes,... - 40.1668
Family Fish Pie
1.Remove the skin of the cod and rinse it well.
2.Take a pan, put peas and milk in it.
3.Add rinsed cod to it and cook for 10 minutes until the fish starts chipping.
4.Transfer the ingredients into a bowl and keep aside.
5.Wash the pan and heat butter... - 45.5729
Bacalhau A Gomes De Sa
1. Cover cod with cold water and soak overnight, changing the water several times in the beginning to leach out excess salt. Next day, drain cod; rinse, place in a saucepan; cover with boiling water and simmer uncovered 12 to 15 minutes, or until tender.... - 32.2116
Creamed Finnan Haddie
1. If using smoked cod, in large, shallow baking dish, place fillets and cover with cold water. Soak 1 hour, then drain.
2. In 12-inch skillet over medium heat, into hot butter or margarine, stir flour until blended. Gradually stir in milk and cream, and... - 26.6446
Rub the fish, inside and out, with salt and let it stand for an hour.
Place the whole fish in cold water to cover and bring it to a boil.
Cook the fish slowly uncovered until it is tender.
Remove and drain the fish.
Put the fish on a serving platter and pour... - 27.2175
Vegetables, Fish And Beef For Aioli Platters
Spoon some of the aioli sauce into the center of each artichoke.
Place an aioli-filled artichoke in the middle of each plate and arrange the cod, carpaccio, prepared vegetables, and eggs around it in a spokelike fashion, making sure that each plate has some... - 30.2927
Malay Bocalhau Com Batatas
1) Preheat the oven 400 °F.
2) For the dried cod, soak it for about 12 hours in cold water, refreshing the water every 2 hours.
3) In a non-stick pan, saute the onions, pepper, garlic and tomatoes.
4) In a pot, boil the water and... - 44.1583
New England Codfish Balls
1. In a medium-size bowl, mix the potatoes, cod, egg, parsley, mustard, pepper, Worcestershire, and salt until well blended. Form into four 4-inch round patties, about 1 inch thick.
2. In a 10-inch nonstick skillet, melt the butter over moderately high heat.... - 31.6318
Beer Battered Fried Sole
The beer battered fried sole is going to be an culinary extravaganza for your taste buds. The beer adds on exclusivity to the sole fillets. You can use other fish too, instead of sole. Try this on a weekend afternoon to serve your seafood lover friends. They... - 126.756
Deb suggests a tasty, funny idea for a buffet or an aperitif: the fish balls! - 132.637
1) Wash, dry and roughly chop the parsley.
2) Wash the bay leaf, thyme and parsley stalks and place into a large sauté pan.
3) Pre-heat the oven to 180°C (Gas Mark 4).
Preparing the cod and collecting the milk:
4) Add the peppercorns,... - 78.6744
Fish And Stoffle
Mix milk, eggs, mustard and seasonings and pour over bread cubes.
Toss until bread absorbs milk.
Mound in a 3-quart bake dish, lightly buttered.
Arrange fish over dressing.
Top with melted butter or strips of bacon.
Paprika, chives or parsley may be sprinkled... - 35.617
Russian Fish Pie
1. Pre-heat the oven to Regulo 7 or 425°F.
2. Make the pastry and then roll it out to a 9-inch square.
3. Prepare the filling; flake fish. Put in seasoning, lemon juice, parsley, and sufficient white sauce to hold the mixture... - 44.1874
Fillet Of Sole Marguery A La Diamond Jim
Fillet Of Sole Marguery A La Diamond Jim is a fish and seafood recipe. Prepared in fish stock and topped with oyster and shirmp; the fillet of sole marguery is served with a sauce of pan gravy prepared with wine and butter. - 44.7977
Fish And Vegetable Casserole
Combine all the ingredients and turn into a greased casserole.
Set in a pan of warm water and bake in a slow oven of 350Â° F. for 75 min. or until a silver knife inserted in the center of the mixture comes out clean.
Serve plain or with Mushroom Sauce or... - 32.2616
Celebration Seafood Pie
Sift the flour and salt into a bowl and rub (cut) in the margarine and lard (shortening) until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Add the water and mix to a firm dough.
Knead lightly on a floured surface until the dough is smooth.
Chill in the... - 43.7704
1. In 12-inch skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium heat. Add celery and onion; cook, stirring occasionally, until onion is tender and lightly browned, about 10 minutes. Remove from heat.
2. Place two-thirds of bread crumbs on waxed paper. Place... - 34.1882
Put the fish with the crumbs, parsley, lemon juice and plenty of seasoning in a bowl.
Whisk the eggs in a separate bowl.
Melt the fat in a small pan and heat the milk to nearly boiling point, then whisk them both into the egg; mix well and pour on to the fish... - 46.8407
Peel the potatoes and boil until tender.
Puree the cooked potatoes until smooth using the double-bladed chopping knife and adding seasoning to taste.
Spoon the potato from the bowl into a piping bag fitted with a large vegetable star nozzle and pipe a border... - 33.6032
Croquettes With Green Mayonnaise
Remove any skin and bones from the fish and then chop, using the double-bladed chopping knife.
Place the butter, flour and milk in a saucepan and bring to the boil, whisking all the time.
Allow to cool slightly then beat in the cheese, egg yolk, parsley,... - 36.848
Quick Fish Cakes
1. Poach the fish in salted water until it flakes easily with a fork, about 8 minutes. (Alternatively, place in a shallow dish with a little water, cover with microwave cling film and microwave on HIGH until cooked, about 4 minutes.)
2. Peel and cut up the... - 34.4852
Creamy Haddock Casserole
Poach fish gently in lightly salted water until tender and white, about 15 minutes.
Drain fish (some of the stock could be used in the white sauce), remove skin and bones and flake the flesh with a fork.
Rub cheese through a sieve and whip it into the sauce;... - 38.0165
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 355 degrees.
2) Use either cooked leftover potatoes or boil the quantity required and mash.
3) Slice the fish into pieces. Place in a greased pie dish or baking dish. Season and then add the milk.
4)... - 40.354
Sauteed Codfish Cakes
1. Place the cod fillets on a plate in a steamer and steam, covered, over moderate heat until opaque throughout and the edges flake easily with a fork, 6 to 8 minutes. Let cool. Flake the fish into small pieces.
2. Put the potato chunks in a small saucepan... - 38.0003
Meatballs With Breadfruit
Meatballs with breadfruit is a cooked and fried preparation that can be made with any meat of choice. combined together withmashed potatoes and breadfruit, the meatballs are coated with ground peanuts. Fried and served with tomato sauce creole, I love to... - 42.022
Fresh Fish Cakes
Cover the fish with milk or milk and water (the amount will depend on the size of your fillets).
Add a little seasoning and poach until only just cooked.
Peel and boil the potatoes (or do the reverse).
Dry over a low heat for a few minutes, mash then beat in... - 44.8159
Easy Home Made Fish Cakes
1) Discard skin and bones from the fish and flake.
2) In a bowl mix together instant mashed potato with boiling water.
3) To it add butter, parsley, fish and seasoning.
4) Beat eggs and keep aside 2 tablespoons, stirring rest in the fish.
5) Shape... - 39.4587
Mushroom Fish Stuffing
1 Blend the ground fish with the soft herring roe, breadcrumbs and milk. Grind again or place in a blender and blend.
2 Melt the butter in a pan and sweat the shallots for 2 minutes with the lid on. Add the wine and chopped mushrooms, and boil for 3... - 29.2553
Fish Balls With Vegetables
1 Preheat the oven to 400Â°F. Grind the fish, onion and bread-crumbs together.
Season, bind with the egg and form into about 20 balls.
2 Place the fish-balls in a greased shallow dish, cover with the water and place in the oven for 15 minutes.
3 Lift the... - 29.9064
Fish Fillets With Asparagus
Lightly spray a broiler pan with vegetable oil.
Rinse fish and pat dry.
Season fish with pepper and lemon juice and brush with margarine.
Place on broiler pan and broil about 8 minutes, turning once, or until fish almost flakes.
Remove from... - 41.3738
Fish Pie With Prawns
Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas Mark 4.
Cut the fish into 4 portions and arrange in a shallow ovenproof dish.
Scatter the shelled prawns over the top and pour over the White Wine with Cream Cook-in-Sauce.
Make up the mashed potato according to the... - 31.5851
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Place the fish and 1/2 cup milk into an ovenproof dish.
Cover and cook for 10—15 minutes.
Remove fish from the pan, flake, and discard bones.
Reserve the milk.
Increase oven heat to 400°F.
In a saucepan, melt the butter and blend in... - 43.3274
Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 4.
Melt the margarine in a pan, stir in the flour and mix well, to make a roux.
Heat gently for a few minutes.
Remove the pan from the heat and gradually add the milk, stirring until smooth.
Return to the hot plate and bring to... - 45.4441
Classic Fish Stew
Skin and bone the fish and cut into 1-inch pieces.
Mix the salt, pepper, lemon juice, parsley and oil and pour over the fish.
Marinate for 2 hours.
Melt the butter in a saucepan and fry the leeks and onions for 2 minutes.
Sprinkle over the flour.
Cook,... - 43.3761
Stuffed Whole Fish
1. Wash fish well in cold water; pat dry with paper toweling. Place in a greased, large, shallow, baking pan.
2. Saute onion in 4 tablespoons of the butter or margarine until soft in a large skillet; stir in sage and 1 teaspoon of the salt. Add bread cubes;... - 35.1024
1) Flake the fish.
2) In fast-boiling salted water, cook rice for about 20 minutes until tender, and drain well.
3) Chop the egg yolks from hard-boiled eggs.
3) Mix rice with flaked fish, melted butter, seasonings, parsley and chopped... - 42.5653
Fantastic Fish Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 230C/210C fan/ gas 8.
2. Add the potatoes to salted boiling water and boil again for two minutes.
3. To the same boiling water, put in eggs and time the cooking process to 8 minutes for hardboiled eggs. By this time, the... - 47.3857
Cape May Fish Cakes
The Cape May Fish Cakes are simply irresistible ! Make fish cakes with mashed potates, fish, dillweed and pepper suaces. Coat with egg and breading and fry them in butter or salad oil. Garnish with parsley and lemon wedges and just enjoy ! If you want to know... - 37.994
Codfish Cakes With Horseradish Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 400°. Lightly oil a large baking sheet.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the fish, 1/2 cup of the bread crumbs, the whole egg, egg white, onion, all but 1 tablespoon of the parsley, the garlic, 1 tablespoon of the mustard, the... - 36.5593
Smoked Haddock With Rice
Separate egg yolks from whites.
Press yolks through sieve; chop whites.
Heat water, rice and 1 teaspoon salt to boiling, stirring once or twice; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer 1/2 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Fluff rice lightly with fork; cover and let steam for... - 40.8724
Fish Pie Pastry
1) Cut the cooked fish into even-sized pieces.
2) In the bottom of a pie dish, arrange the fish in layers with the tomatoes and mushrooms.
3) Sprinkle parsley and lemon juice on the top.
4) In a saucepan, melt the butter and stir in the... - 42.4018
Mirepoix Centre Cuts
Season the inside of the fish with salt and pepper and tie if necessary in 2 or 3 places with string.
Heat margarine in a heavy Dutch oven and add vegetables, parsley and celery leaves.
Cover and braise until vegetables are tender.
Add the fish and roll in... - 34.9593
1. Scrub the mussels thoroughly, removing the beards and discard any mussels that are open.
2. Melt the butter in a large saucepan. Add the onion, celery, potato, garlic and saffron and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes, without browning. Stir in the flour and... - 31.6453
Traditional Fish Pie
First make the pastry.
Sift the flour and salt into a mixing bowl.
Add one-third of the butter and cut into small pieces.
Rub the butter into the flour until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
Stir in enough of the water to bind the mixture and knead to a... - 42.7427
Fish And Stoffle
Mix onion, milk, egg, mustard and seasonings and pour over bread cubes.
Toss until bread absorbs milk.
Mound in a slightly buttered baking dish.
Arrange fish over dressing.
Top with melted butter or strips of bacon.
Paprika, chives or parsley may be sprinkled... - 38.0737
Cacciucco Alla Livornese
1. Place the lobsters one at a time on their backs on a chopping board and slice off the whole tail section. Cut the tail in half lengthwise down the centre.
2. Cut the large claws from the body and separate the joints from the claws. Crack the... - 44.649
Classic Family Fish Pie
1) In a pan, add the cod along with the peas and milk and gently simmer for 10 minutes till a fork the fish easily flakes with a fork.
2) In a bowl, strain out the contents of the pan and store in a jug and rinse out the pan.
3) Keep the fish and peas... - 43.0763
Waterzooi De Poisson
1) Cut the large pieces out of the fish, approximately in the size of 1 1/4 inch squares.
2) In a saucepan, place the fish pieces and cover with cold water. ... - 45.0339
Fish Zucchini Salad
1) In a saucepan, soak the gelatine in ½ cup of bouillon until soften.
2) Simmer the bouillon mixture and stir for 4 minutes until gelatine dissolves.
3) Remove the saucepan from heat and stir in the remaining bouillon.
4) Place the bouillon... - 46.5036
Sesame Fish Cakes
1. Chop the fish finely with a cleaver or in a food processor. Combine it with the remaining fish cake ingredients in a medium bowl and mix well. Shape the mixture into six 2-inch cakes. Combine the bread crumbs and sesame seeds in a shallow bowl. Dredge the... - 28.5378