- » Cod Soup
Cod Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cod soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cod soup recipes.
Zuppa Di Pesce
1. Chop garlic and onion and keep it aside.
2. In a pan pour olive oil and add garlic and once brown put the onions cook till they caramelized
3. Then add the tomato puree and water and cook for 20 minute till the tomatoes cook. Ensure... - 105.292
1) In a saucepan, melt butter and sautÃ© onions until soft.
2) Remove and set aside.
3) In a large pan, bring the milk, water and seasoning to a boil.
4) Place the fish and poach gently for 8 to 10 minutes.
5) Drain and reserve the... - 49.0272
Salt Cod, Chickpea, And Potato Soup
1) In a large Dutch oven, heat the olive oil, over medium heat.
2) To the hot oil, add the garlic.
3) Saute it, stirring often, for a while.
4) Stir in the onion, and saute it, until tender.
5) Then, add the potato, and saute for a minute.
6)... - 47.5918
Fresh Cod Soup
1) Take the salt pork and cut it into 1 ½ inch squares.
2) Take a large saucepan and melt the butter in it.
3) Brown the pork evenly over medium heat.
4) Add the fillets of cod or the 1-inch sliced pieces of cod.
5) Layer the potatoes,... - 46.4695
Quick Cape Cod Clam Chowder
1. In large saucepan, saute bacon until crisp, then remove and drain on paper towels.
2. Pour off bacon drippings from saucepan and return 1 tablespoon.
3. In bacon drippings, saute onion 5 minutes and remove from heat.
4. Drain clams, reserving... - 45.8985
Cod Soup With Potato Balls
This cod soup is prepared along with salt pork and potato balls. Flavored with celery leaves, tabasco sauce, peppercorns and shallots, the cod soup can be served as a side in a meal. Filling and satisfying, I often make this cod soup and serve it with soft... - 45.4044
Fillet fish (or have it done at the fish market), reserving all trimmings.
Wrap fish fillets and refrigerate.
Place trimmings in an 8-quart kettle; add water, clam juice, and bay leaf.
Bring to a boil over high heat; then cover, reduce heat, and simmer for 1... - 44.7452
Fry the bacon until crisp, crumble and set aside.
In a large saucepan heat the butter and saute the onion, celery, salt and pepper until the onion and celery are just soft.
Add the grated potato, grated carrot and water.
Continue to cook, stirring... - 43.6574
1) First skin and bone the cod, then rinse and pat dry it.
2) Boil potatoes in salted water until tender. Add corn and let it sit for a couple of minutes. Drain it.
3) Take a large pan and cook bacon. And then place it on paper towel.
4)... - 43.0381
Cod Vegetable Soup
In a large saucepan cook the celery and onion in the butter or margarine till tender.
Stir in Fish Stock or chicken broth, zucchini, cabbage, carrot, basil, thyme, pepper, and rosemary.
Bring mixture to boiling, then reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 5 to 8... - 42.5228
1) In a large saucepan, heat the oil. Gently saute the onion for about 10 minutes or till it has tendered. Cover the pan to keep the onion from browning.
2) Add the seasoning, boiling water and the potaotes. On top, arrange the fish which has been... - 40.8635
Provencale Cod Soup
Provencale Cod Soup is favorite around the globe. The master combination of potatoes, onion, leek, tomato, crushed garlic cloves, garni strip orange zest, fillet, and fish, with dash of salt, pepper gives Provecale cod soup a divine taste. - 39.7444
Smoked Cod Soup
Smoked Cod Soup has a smoother taste. Smoked Cod Soup is very easy to prepare Soup. The Vegetarians should try Smoked Cod Soup. - 39.3032
Machli Ka Soup
1)In a pan, add water and boil fish on medium heat until tender.
2)In a small bowl, mix corn flour with water and fold into fish.
3)Cook the mixture for 5 minutes or until it thickens.
4)Serve the soup with snippets. - 37.6664
Gruyere N Cod Soup
In a large saucepan cook chopped onion and carrot in butter or margarine till vegetables are tender.
Stir in flour.
Then add milk and mustard.
Cook and stir mixture over medium heat till thickened and bubbly.
Add the cheese and continue cooking till cheese... - 37.0113
Soak cod in cold water overnight.
The next day, drain cod and reserve.
In a mortar, pound together to a paste the garlic, cayenne, parsley, peppercorns, scallions, celery leaves, and dill.
Bring water to boiling in a soup kettle.
Add the seasoning paste and... - 36.6129
Creamy Cod Chowder
1. Skin the fish and put it into a large saucepan with the onion, bay leaf and peppercorns. Pour over the milk.
2. Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat and simmer very gently for 12-15 minutes, or until the fish is just cooked. Do not overcook.
3. Using a... - 35.2855
Cod Corn Tortilla Soup
Sauté onions and garlic in butter in a large skillet over medium heat for 3-4 minutes, or until soft. Stir in oregano, cumin and red pepper flakes. Sauté 1-2 minutes. Stir in chicken broth, tomatoes and tomato liquid; bring to a boil and simmer 5 minutes.... - 30.4446