- » Cod Potato
Cod Potato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cod potato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cod potato recipes.
Cod With Herbed Potatoes
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Coat a 9 X 13-inch baking dish with oil.
3) Cut the potatoes into quarters or eighths, depending on the size.
4) Place the cod in the center of the baking dish.
5) Surround with the potatoes.
6) Arrange... - 45.2778
Cod With New Potatoes
Wash potatoes in skins.
Drain but do not dry.
Place in slow-cooker, cover and cook on LOW setting for 6 hours.
Lay fillets, cut into serving size pieces, on top of potatoes.
Dot with butter and sprinkle on dill.
Cook on LOW setting for 1 hour, or on HIGH for... - 31.8158
Grilled Cod And Potatoes
1. Preheat barbecue to a medium heat. Place 1 tablespoon oil, lime juice and black peppercorns in a bowl and mix to combine. Brush oil mixture over fish and marinate at room temperature for 10 minutes.
2. Brush potatoes with oil and sprinkle with salt. Place... - 27.1429
Cod And Potatoes
1. Peel and cut up the potatoes. Boil them in salted water until they're soft. Drain and then mash. Add milk and butter or margarine to taste. Don't make the potatoes too soft. Season with salt and pepper. Keep mashed potatoes warm in the oven or in a pot.... - 27.1041
You May Also Like!
Potato Cod Bake
Place the cod, onion, peppercorns, apple, salt, thyme and cider in a buttered 900 ml (1 1/2 pint) ovenproof dish.
Cover and cook in a preheated moderate oven, 160°C (325°F), Gas Mark 3, for 20 minutes.
Strain the fish liquor and make up to 150 ml (1/4 pint)... - 43.1733
Roasted Cod On Garlic Mashed Potatoes
1. Heat oven to 425°. Boil red wine with thyme sprigs in a nonreactive (steel, glass, or enamel) sauce pot, until it is reduced to a syrup consistency. Cover and set aside. Make mashed potatoes and keep warm.
2. Season cod with salt and pepper. Preheat large... - 27.0456
Flaky Cod With Potatoes
1. Saute'onion and garlic in olive oil or vegetable oil until soft in a large skillet with a cover.
2. Peel, core and chop tomatoes; stir into onion mixture and cook 2 minutes; add salt, thyme and pepper.
3. Place frozen fish block in the sauce in skillet,... - 30.6841
Cod Fish With Tomatoes, Potatoes And Olives
Here is an Italian style of cooking fresh cod, just in case you have been looking for this recipe. The chef makes cod with tomatoes, potatoes and olives in the video. Watch the video for the full recipe. - 93.0626
Attractive Potato Cod Goldfish
Looking for a recipe that is good in taste as well as looks? Check out the video showing how to make an attractively delicious small preparation for kids with potatoes and codfish. A hit with kids indeed! - 80.648
Cod Soup With Potato Balls
This cod soup is prepared along with salt pork and potato balls. Flavored with celery leaves, tabasco sauce, peppercorns and shallots, the cod soup can be served as a side in a meal. Filling and satisfying, I often make this cod soup and serve it with soft... - 45.4044
Soak cod in cold water overnight.
The next day, drain and then rinse under running cold water.
Cook cod, potatoes, and onions separately in water, adding no salt.
Drain when tender.
Remove all bones from cod, trim edges from fish, and cut into 2 inch... - 36.4273
Acadian Cod And Potato Pancake
1. In a large bowl, combine the cod fillets, eggs, potatoes, flour, onion, parsley, nutmeg, salt, and pepper.
2. Melt 1 tablespoon of the butter in a heavy 9- or 10-inch skillet over moderate heat. Using a large spoon, drop enough of the mixture into the... - 33.516
Steamed Cod With Roasted Sweet Potatoes And Kale
Healthy food doesn't have to be tasteless and to prove it further, here is Steamed Cod with Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Kale recipe video. View this video to see how easily you can prepare this gratifying meal in a few minutes and yet the delectable flavors... - 97.3639
Cod Potato Recipes By Category