- » Cod Mushroom Tomato
Cod Mushroom Tomato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cod mushroom tomato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cod mushroom tomato recipes.
Cod With Mushrooms And Tomato
1. Arrange fish fillets in a single layer in baking dish; season with salt and pepper. Layer with mushrooms, tomato, green onions and dill. Pour wine or stock over. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until fish is opaque and flakes when tested with fork.
2. Remove... - 30.1854
Wash fish, pat dry, and place in a medi um glass baking dish.
Sprinkle the juice of 1 lemon over the fish.
Garnish with the toma toes and remaining lemons cut into slices.
Wash the mushrooms and place around the fish.
Season with salt and pepper.
Add mar... - 40.4228
Cape Cod Scallops With Tomatoes
1) Combine together the scallops, parsley, basil, lemon juice, garlic and rosemary in a medium bowl. Keep the mixture aside.
2) Place a large non-stick frying pan over moderate heat and warm the oil for about 30 seconds.
3) Add the onions and mushrooms... - 41.7674
Cape Cod Scallops With Tomatoes
In a medium bowl, combine the scallops, parsley, lemon juice, basil, rosemary and garlic.
In a large no-stick frying pan over medium-high heat, warm the oil for 30 seconds.
Add the mushrooms and onions; saute for 5 minutes.
Add the tomatoes and... - 47.826
1) Wash and pat dry fish.
2) Add a dash of lemon juice to the fish, garnish with tomatoes and lemon wedges.
3) Sprinkle mushrooms on top.
4) Season to taste with salt and pepper.
5) Add marjoram, bay leaf, and thyme.
6) Add onion rings... - 47.2349
Baltic Cod Kebabs
1 Cut the fish into 1-inch cubes and place in a bowl.
2 Mix the marinade ingredients together and pour over the cubes of cod. Soak in the marinade for 30 minutes.
3 Parboil the pearl onions for 5 minutes.
4 Skewer the cod cubes, tomatoes, mushrooms and onions... - 33.566
Saute Of Cod
Melt the butter in a frying pan, add the cod cutlets and cook gently for 10 minutes, turning once.
Transfer the fish to a serving dish and keep hot.
Add the onion and garlic to the pan and cook slowly until the onion is soft but not coloured.
Add the... - 41.316
Wash fish; pat dry.
Place in baking dish; sprinkle with juice of 1 lemon.
Garnish with tomatoes and remaining lemons (sliced).
Wash mushrooms; place around fish.
Season with salt and pepper; add marjoram, thyme, and bay leaf.
Add onion; sprinkle with... - 40.8804
1. Preheat oven to the desired of 400°F.
2) Take a 1 1/2-quart casserole,spray with non-stick cooking spray and now arrange fillets in it and pour wine over fish.
3) Cover with lid and bake for 6 minutes.
4) Remove casserole from oven... - 46.8854
1) Preheat oven to the desired temperature of 375°F.
2) Take a shallow baking dish, big enough to hold codfish flat, spray with nonstick cooking spray.
3) Arrange fillets in dish and top with mushrooms.
4) In cup or small bowl ,mix... - 39.3323
Grilled Cutlets Of Hake Or Cod
Brush the fish on one side with butter and season lightly with salt and pepper.
Put under a hot grill and cook until golden brown.
Turn over, brush with butter, season lightly and sprinkle with cheese.
Continue cooking until brown and tender.
Meanwhile,... - 32.9489
Heat oil until haze forms above skillet.
Add onion, pepper, mushroom, and garlic; saute until limp.
Add bay leaf and tomatoes; simmer 30 minutes.
Remove bay leaf.
Arrange cod in greased baking dish.
Pour sauce over cod.
Bake in 350°F oven 40 minutes or until... - 32.0018
Baked Cod Livornese
Preheat oven to 400°F.
In 10-inch skillet heat oil; add onion and garlic and saute until onion is translucent, about 1 minute.
Add mush-rooms and cook until mushrooms are just tender, about 2 minutes; add wine and bring to a boil.
Add tomatoes and seasonings... - 36.687
Quick And Easy Cod With Tagliatelle
Bring a large pan of water to the boil, add the pasta and cook to your liking.
Drain and leave for a few minutes.
Meanwhile, heat the oil in a frying pan and saute the button mushrooms for 3-4 minutes until they are lovely and soft.
Add the Sacla' Whole... - 35.1747
1.In a pan heat the oil and fry onions and garlic in it until soft.
2.Add mushrooms and cook for 4 minutes.
3.Stir in tomatoes, wine, thyme, salt and pepper and let the mixture boil.
4.Let the ingredients cook for 20 minutes.
5.Meanwhile, heat butter... - 47.6059
Spicy Cod Bake
1. Preheat the oven to 425° F
2. Rinse cod and pat dry with paper towels
3. Chop mushrooms, carrots and onion finely
4. Use a food processor (to make this job easy)
5. Spread half of this mixture in a greased baking dish
6. Arrange... - 42.8446
Spanish Cod Steaks
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 355 degrees.
2) From the cod pieces, snip away the fins. Season the cods and arrange the pieces in a greased baking dish.
3) Add the lemon juice to the dish and dot with butter. Cover and place the dish... - 41.8202
Try this delicious version of Vegetable-Cod Bake recipe. I am sure, once you taste this Vegetable-Cod Bake, you'll always love to share it with your friends and family! - 25.03
Fillets With Mushroom Stuffing
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Line a small baking pan with the exact size of aluminium foil.
3) In a bowl, mix together mushrooms, tomatoes, onions, salt, pepper and herbs.
4) Arrange the fish in a baking dish.
5) Spoon the mushroom... - 42.8096
Mushroom And Zucchini Baked Fish
1) Preheat oven to the desired temperature of 375°F.
2) In small skillet heat oil,now add mushrooms and zucchini and fry quickly by turning until tender.
3) Now add the bread crumbs, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, and the seasonings and mix... - 43.0109
Sweet And Sour Fish With Mushrooms
Soak the mushrooms in hot water.
Cut the fish into 1 1/2-inch cubes.
Sprinkle over the mono- sodium glutamate and soy sauce and leave for 10 minutes.
Peel and slice the onions; drain the mushrooms.
Mix 1 1/2 tablespoons of the cornstarch with the flour.
Roll... - 42.6749
Tomato Fish Fillets
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Divide fillets into 4 serving portions. Place in ungreased baking dish.
3. Stir thyme into soup; spoon over fish. Bake uncovered for 30 minutes. Remove from oven.
4. Put 1 slice tomato on each fillet. Brush tomato with... - 26.0816
1. Cut the fish and pepper into 2.5 cm (1 inch) cubes.
2. Mix together the onion, olive oil, lemon juice, herbs and seasoning in a large ovenproof glass bowl. Add the fish, pepper, mushrooms and bay leaves and leave to marinate for 1 hour.
3. Remove the fish... - 37.2206
Fish Pie Pastry
1) Cut the cooked fish into even-sized pieces.
2) In the bottom of a pie dish, arrange the fish in layers with the tomatoes and mushrooms.
3) Sprinkle parsley and lemon juice on the top.
4) In a saucepan, melt the butter and stir in the... - 43.3978
Heat oil in a large pan.
Saute onion and garlic until onion is tender.
Add green capsicum.
Saute for 3 minutes.
Stir in mushrooms.
Saute for 1 minute.
Blend in tomatoes, rice and seasonings.
Cook, stirring, for about 3 minutes.
Pour in stock.
Bring to the... - 42.3392
Fish Casserole With Peppers
Preheat the oven to 375°F (100°C).
Melt the butter in a Dutch oven.
Add the garlic, leeks and green pepper and cook gently for 10 minutes or until soft.
Add the mushrooms and tomatoes and season well: Put the fish on top.
Blend the tomato paste with the... - 38.8298
Cut the cod into pieces and put into the Slo cooker.
Add the eggs, mushrooms and season well.
Heat the butter in a pan and add the onion and fry without browning.
Stir in the flour and gradually stir in the milk Bring to the boil, stirring continuously.
Add... - 42.8907
Baked Fish Provencal
Preheat oven to 400°.
Melt butter in a wide frying pan over medium heat.
Add mushrooms and cook until soft; stir in tomatoes and garlic.
Season to taste with salt and pepper and heat through.
Arrange fish in a single layer in a greased shallow baking... - 40.1606
In a large skillet, saute onion, celery, parsley and garlic in half the margarine until soft.
Stir in tomatoes, mushrooms, bay leaf, sugar, pepper, Tabasco and tomato paste.
Bring to boil, then simmer, stirring occasionally, 15 to 20 minutes until slightly... - 39.5526
Seafood Chili Soup
In a medium saucepan cook onion, green pepper, and garlic in cooking oil till vegetables are tender.
Stir in the tomato juice, water, undrained kidney beans, un-drained tomatoes, mushrooms, chili powder, sugar, basil, red pepper, bay leaf, and 1/2 teaspoon... - 40.7672
1 In a Dutch oven or a large saucepan, heat oil
2 Add in the onion and garlic.
3 Saute for 2 minutes.
4 Add in the tomatoes, clam juice, salt, oregano, and pepper.
5 Bring to a boil.
6 Lower the heat.
7 Simmer, covered for 30 minutes.
8 ... - 46.6085
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/ 375°F/Gas Mark 5. Wipe the mushrooms, trim the stalks and chop. Heat the oil in a large heavy-based pan, add the onion and gently cook the onion for 3-5 minutes or until soft.
2. Stir in the mushrooms, the oregano and the... - 43.5627
Fish Fondue With Sauces
1. In a bowl, mix the fish with a white sauce, also add lemon juice and seasoning to taste and beat well and then chill it
2. Take the mixture and form into walnut-sized balls with floured hands, then coat with egg and breadcrumbs
3. In plates, place a... - 40.9285
Italian Fish In Foil
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Spray cooking spray evenly over a non-stick skillet. Add in onions and saute over medium flame till they soften.
3) Add in the mushrooms and pour the wine. Continue cooking till the mushrooms become... - 43.2026
Tossed Cusk Salad With Lemon Mustard Dressing
For the dressing, in a small mixing bowl stir together the mayonnaise or salad dressing, lemon peel, juice, mustard, and garlic.
In another small bowl whip cream till soft peaks form.
Then fold whipped cream into mayonnaise mixture.
If necessary, stir in 1 to... - 38.6359
Pat fish dry with paper towel.
Combine salt, pepper, and cayenne.
Sprinkle mixture over fish.
Grease large baking dish with 1 tablespoon oil.
Arrange onions in layers on bottom of dish.
Layer fish over onions.
Cover fish with tomato slices, pimiento, and... - 41.4894
Peking Fish Soup
Cut fish into fillet pieces.
In a fry pan heat 1 cup stock and poach the fish fillets.
Remove skin and bones.
Flake the flesh and put in the grinder and make a paste.
Keep remaining stock aside.
Mix cornflour with the milk.
Place all the stock in a pan, bring... - 46.251
Italian Baked Fish
Preheat oven in Convection Bake to 375°F (*350°F).
In skillet, saute olive oil, lemon juice, tomatoes, mushrooms, onion, green pepper, parsley, oregano, seasoned salt and garlic powder until onion is tender.
Place fish fillets in 2-quart (7" x 11") baking... - 32.831
Cioppino In Red Wine
Thaw clams and shrimp, if frozen.
Wash clams well.
Combine 8 cups water and 3 tablespoons salt.
Add clams; soak 15 minutes.
Drain and rinse.
Repeat soaking, draining, and rinsing twice.
Cut fish into 1 1/2-inch pieces.
Cover and... - 41.713
Fisherman S Bouillabaisse
In large saucepan or stockpot, heat oil and cook garlic over medium heat until golden.
Add water, wine, onion recipe soup mix, parsley and thyme; blend thoroughly.
Stir in tomatoes.
Bring to a boil, then simmer covered 15 minutes.
Add lobster and snapper and... - 40.3656
Timballo Per La Domenica Delle Palme
Make the pastry and chill for at least 1 hour.
Butter a large round ovenproof dish.
Roll out two-thirds of the pastry and use to line the dish.
Bake blind for 10 minutes in a moderate oven, 180°C/350°F/Mark 4.
At the same time, roll out the rest of the... - 40.0055
Brazilian Seafood Stew
If you’re a fan of soup and a fan of seafood then there is no reason not to make this. So as soon as the weather begins to get cold and soup is on the top of your mind, make this delicious and healthy fish soup. The flavor, texture and seafood variety allow... - 124.645
Flsh And Potato Combo
1. Let frozen fish fillets stand at room temperature 15 minutes to thaw slightly.
2. Meanwhile, cut unpeeled potatoes into thin slices; thinly slice onions. In 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, in hot salad oil, cook potatoes and onions until lightly... - 31.1957
Stuffed Hard-boiled Eggs
Here the principle is always the same: Hard-boil the eggs, then cut them in half, length ways.
Take out the yolks and mix them with whatever stuffing or sauce you like, then fill the whites with the mixture.
There should be about equal quantities of stuffing... - 29.2344
Monterey Fish Stew
1. If frozen fish is being used, thaw fish and cut into bite size pieces.
2. In a saucepan, heat butter or margarine and cook onion and garlic till tender but not brown.
3. Combine 1-cup water, potatoes, carrot, the vermouth, bouillon granules, salt,... - 45.7006
Fish Soup Normandy
1. Clean the fish. Trim and cut.
2. In a large saucepan put fish. Add bouillon, lemon juice, onion, celery, and carrot.
3. Cook and simmer over low heat for 1 hour.
4. Strain and keep aside.
5. To prepare Fish Dumplings, grinder fish... - 45.854
Cod Mushroom Tomato Recipes By Category
Cod Mushroom Tomato Dish: