- » Cod Fish Stew
Cod Fish Stew Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cod fish stew recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cod fish stew recipes.
Portuguese Cod Stew
Place the onions and stock in a large, heavy-bottom saucepan.
Cook, stirring often, over medium heat until the onions are translucent and limp, then add the garlic and potatoes.
Continue to cook, stirring often, just until the potatoes begin to stick to the... - 41.2439
You May Also Like!
Rub the cod with salt and let stand for 30 minutes.
Place in an ovenproof dish with the water or fish broth.
Sprinkle with lemon juice, dot with butter and sprinkle with bread crumbs.
Cover with aluminum foil and bake in a preheated 300° oven for about 30... - 33.5564
Cod Stewed With Potatoes, Corn And Tomatoes
1. In a large pot, warm the oil over medium heat. Add a layer of onions and a layer of potatoes. Sprinkle some of the corn and bell pepper on top. Dribble a few drops of the hot pepper sauce over the vegetables. Add a layer of fish and tomatoes, and season... - 33.7773
Cape Cod Fish Chowder
1. Saute onion in butter or margarine until soft in a large saucepan; add potatoes, salt, basil, pepper and water; cover. Simmer for 15 minutes.
2. Place fish on top of potatoes; cover again. Simmer 15 minutes, or until fish flakes easily and potatoes are... - 33.4191
Cook celery and onion in oil until tender, add tomatoes, salt and pepper and heat to boiling.
Add cod and potatoes.
Cover and simmer about .30 minutes or until fish is tender, basting fish frequently.
Cook 3 tablespoons chopped green pepper with... - 36.4762
Russian Cod Ragout
1) In a medium-size pot, add the potato in the boiling water and boil gently for 3 minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon and keep aside.
2) Add the carrots, boil gently for 3 minutes, drain and keep aside.
3) Skin and bone the fish, discard any... - 46.2658
Salt Cod And Squid Stew
1. In a pot, cover potatoes with cold water, bring to a boil and simmer until the potatoes are tender but still a bit firm, approximately for 15 minutes.
2. Drain the potatoes, reserving 1 cup of their cooking water, rinse under cold water and set... - 44.1696
Zuppa Di Pesce
1. Chop garlic and onion and keep it aside.
2. In a pan pour olive oil and add garlic and once brown put the onions cook till they caramelized
3. Then add the tomato puree and water and cook for 20 minute till the tomatoes cook. Ensure... - 105.292
Provencal Fish Stew With Rouille
1. Heat a medium-sized skillet or pot over a medium flame and add olive oil. When the oil is hot, add the onion, celery, and fennel. Stir occasionally until the onion is golden, about 10 minutes.
2. Mix in the garlic, herbs, and spices, and cook for 5... - 35.4869
• Combine vegetables, tomatoes and basil in large skillet. Bring to boil over medium-high heat.
• Place cod on vegetables. Pour 1/4 cup orange juice over fish. Cover and cook 5 to 7 minutes or until fish is tender and flakes with fork.
• Remove cod and... - 32.0115
Winter Fish Stew
1. Place unwrapped frozen fish on plate; cook at medium low (30% power) 5 minutes, turning fish over once.
2. In 2-quart casserole or bowl, place turnips and 1/2 cup water; cover with casserole lid or large plate. Cook at high (100% power) 14 to 16 minutes... - 36.6649