- » Cod Fish Gravy
Cod Fish Gravy Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cod fish gravy recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cod fish gravy recipes.
Fresh Cod In Wine
Fresh Cod In Wine ! Were you looking for a refreshing seafood preparation that you can serve for a weekend luncheon? Then Fresh Cod In Wine is definitely the recipe for you. The delicious Fresh Cod In Wine is sure to bowl your guests over! - 40.7982
This Cioppino is incredible. I've never tasted a better assortment of fish soups ! Just try this out for your next meal! You will keep asking for more ! Feel free to share your views about this very Italian Cioppino ! - 37.3434
Creamed Finnan Haddie
1. If using smoked cod, in large, shallow baking dish, place fillets and cover with cold water. Soak 1 hour, then drain.
2. In 12-inch skillet over medium heat, into hot butter or margarine, stir flour until blended. Gradually stir in milk and cream, and... - 28.5125
1. Heat oil in a heavy kettle or Dutch oven; saute garlic, basil, onion and crushed red pepper until onion is tender. Add wine; simmer about 5 minutes, or until liquid is somewhat reduced. Add tomatoes, tomato paste, clam broth and salt; simmer, uncovered, 20... - 30.3011
Flsh And Potato Combo
1. Let frozen fish fillets stand at room temperature 15 minutes to thaw slightly.
2. Meanwhile, cut unpeeled potatoes into thin slices; thinly slice onions. In 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, in hot salad oil, cook potatoes and onions until lightly... - 31.1957
1.Rinse the head of cod well or clean the fish trimmings.
2.In a pan, put the fish and fill the pan with enough water to cover the fish.
3.Add salt and heat the pan until the water starts to boil.
4.Stir in peppercorns, mace,... - 38.5343
Fillet Of Sole Marguery A La Diamond Jim
Fillet Of Sole Marguery A La Diamond Jim is a fish and seafood recipe. Prepared in fish stock and topped with oyster and shirmp; the fillet of sole marguery is served with a sauce of pan gravy prepared with wine and butter. - 46.5636
The Fisherman's Dish
This is a most useful recipe for almost any white fishÃ¢â‚¬â€pollack, saithe, hake, coley cod fillet, whiting, grey mullet or what-have-you.
If you are dealing with a small whole fish, cut off the fins and take out the bones, but cod steaks or... - 23.3376