- » Cod Fish Cake
Cod Fish Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cod fish cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cod fish cake recipes.
Salt Cod Cakes
Soak salt cod in enough cold water to cover for 12 hours, changing water once.
Chop the cod.
In covered saucepan cook cod and potatoes in a large amount of boiling water for 15 minutes; drain.
In mixer bowl beat cod and potatoes with electric... - 36.6669
You May Also Like!
These codfish cakes are savory fried fish cakes. Prepared with mashed potatoes and cod, the cod fish cakes are deep fried and can be served with an accompanying sauce of choice. - 28.1727
Copenhagen Cod Cakes
1) In a large heavy pot, bring the water, dill sprigs and peppercorns to a boil.
2) Add the cod fillets and simmer on a low heat for 5 minutes, until the fish is opaque and slightly flakey, remove and keep aside.
3) Bring the water to a boil, add the... - 46.0806
Acadian Cod Cakes
In large bowl, soak cod in cold water for 12 hours in refrigerator, changing water 3 times.
Drain and transfer to saucepan.
Pour in enough water to cover cod; bring to boil.
Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer, covered, for 10 minutes or until cod flakes easily... - 38.062
Jamaican Style Cod And Onions
If you are looking for a real crowd-pleasing breakfast recipe, your search ends here. This all-time Jamaican favorite breakfast recipe is not only palate-pleasing, but also packs in goodness of Omega-3 fatty acids, rendering this breakfast dish as an... - 107.073
Crispy Cod And Corn Cakes
1) Take a deep frying pan and place the milk and fish in it.
2) Place cover and bring to a boil .
3) Reduce heat and simmer for 4 minutes until the fish is cooked through.
4) Take another bowl and stir the onions and corn to prepare a mash.
5) Add... - 39.4293
Cod And Potato Cakes
1. Make sure that the fish fillets are free of any bones.
2. Pat the fillets dry on kitchen paper.
3. In a food processor or blender, combine corn bread or stuffing, thyme, and marjoram. Grind to fine crumbs. Keep aside
4. In a medium... - 45.6973
Amsterdam Cod Cake
Remove any bones from the fish, then cut into chunks.
Mix together half the salt, the flour, paprika and pepper.
Coat the fish chunks with this mixture.
Dice the bacon.
Peel and slice the onions.
Quarter the mushrooms.
Slice the leek.
Put the diced bacon in a... - 43.1614
Cod In A Pot
1. Prepare kelp stock 1 to 3 hours in advance, using 2 quarts (2 liters) water.
2. Cut cod fillets diagonally into slices 1 inch (2 1/2 cm) wide. Soak in cold water while preparing vegetables. Drain and sprinkle cod with sake before arranging on a separate... - 37.9587
Jamaican Codfish Cakes
If you love fish and deep fried foods, here is a recipe to impress you. Microdac chef David Paul has this simple and easy to make Jamaican Codfish cakes with potato, cod fish, flour and bonnet pepper for heat. These hot and spicy fish balls are ideal to serve... - 107.254