- » Cod Celery
Cod Celery Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cod celery recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cod celery recipes.
Pan Roasted Cod With Celery And Heirloom Potatoes
Preheat the oven to 450°F.Put the chicken broth in a saucepan and heat until simmering over medium heat.
Season each cod fillet with salt and pepper and rub them lightly with oil.
Heat an ovenproof, medium saute pan over medium-high heat and when hot, sear... - 43.0393
Gratin Of Cod And Celery
Combine dill and celery seeds with salt and pepper.
Sprinkle over the fish.
Refrigerate, covered, for 1 hour.
Place fish fillets in an 8 x 12-inch (20 x 30 cm) buttered microwave-safe dish one next to the other, seasoned side up.
Melt the butter 1 minute at... - 42.3579
You May Also Like!
Celery Stuffed Cod
1. Grease aluminium foil with butter and place cod steaks on it. Keep aside.
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine bread crumbs with salt and pepper. Mix well and keep aside.
3. In a wok, melt butter.
4. Once hot, add onions, bacon and... - 44.179
Cod With Tomatoes
Melt butter or margarine in small saucepan, and add carrot, celery and onion.
Saute 2 minutes; cover, and cook 3 minutes.
Add soup and water.
Arrange fillets in greased baking dish; cover with vegetable mixture.
Sprinkle with bread crumbs and cheese.
Bake in... - 35.9416
Baked Cod Steaks
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 375° F. Rub a baking pan or dish with margarine.
2. Wipe the fish with a clean, damp cloth and arrange the steaks in the baking dish.
3. Wash and slice the onions, cook them in the butter, margarine or oil until tender but not... - 33.0418
Scandinavian Poached Cod
Place all the ingredients, except the cod, in a glass dish.
Cover, microwave 6 minutes at HIGH to bring to boil.
Stir thoroughly, and place the fish pieces side by side.
Cover and poach 2 minutes at HIGH.
Turn each piece carefully, cover and poach 1 minute at... - 42.3999
Cook celery and onion in oil until tender, add tomatoes, salt and pepper and heat to boiling.
Add cod and potatoes.
Cover and simmer about .30 minutes or until fish is tender, basting fish frequently.
Cook 3 tablespoons chopped green pepper with... - 36.4762
Poached Cod With Garlic Mayonnaise
In small mixing bowl, combine all Garlic Mayonnaise ingredients.
In 9-inch square baking dish, combine onion and celery.
Top with cod fillets.
Pour milk over fillets.
Sprinkle with parsley and caraway.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Let stand o - 36.977
Baked Lemon Cod
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F/200°C. Cut the cucumber and celery into long fine sticks and sprinkle over the base of an ovenproof dish that is large enough to fit the cod fillets in a single layer.
2. Arrange the cod fillets on the cucumber and celery and... - 27.3408
1. Cook celery and onion in oil until tender; add tomatoes, salt and pepper and heat to boiling.
2. Add cod and potatoes.
3. Cover and simmer about 30 minutes or until fish is tender, basting fish frequently. - 30.9273
Cod Soup With Potato Balls
This cod soup is prepared along with salt pork and potato balls. Flavored with celery leaves, tabasco sauce, peppercorns and shallots, the cod soup can be served as a side in a meal. Filling and satisfying, I often make this cod soup and serve it with soft... - 45.4044
Thaw frozen fillets.
Skin fillets, if necessary; cut into 1/2-inch pieces.
In 3-quart saucepan combine 2 cups water, potatoes, celery, onion, pimiento, and salt.
Bring to boiling; cover and simmer 10 minutes.
Add fish and simmer, covered, till fish and... - 45.9848