- » Coconut Water
Coconut Water Recipes
Enjoy our collection of coconut water recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for coconut water recipes.
Combine in a microwave-safe bowl all the ingredients.
Microwave 3 minutes at MEDIUM.
Let cool, then strain through a fine sieve, pressing hard on the coconut.
Use as part of the liquid demanded by the recipe. - 21.7661
Easy Coconut Water With Marine Phytoplankton
When you are one of the super food fans this Coconut Water with Marine Phytoplankton drink recipe is a must watch. Just 2 ingredients and you are ready with an absolutely refreshing and energizing drink. Quick to make and is healthy too. - 61.5759
Exotic Durian Strawberry Smoothie
The Exotic Durian! Learn how to make an organic, raw vegan smoothie using Durian, Strawberries, and Coconut Water. So simple, so natural, and oh so delicious! - 17.3347
Anti Aging Dates And Coconut Water Sweetener
Don't trust store brought sweeteners? Then how about making one at home? That's right! You can make a yummy and healthy sweetener at home with only two simple ingredients. To know more, watch the video! - 80.0533
Fruit And Coconut Water Green Smoothie
This Fruit and Coconut Water Green Smoothie is a great way to use up all your greens and fruits that are sitting in the fridge for long. Watch this video for the details of this delicious slushy smoothie that is very refreshing. Try it! - 122.486
Thai Water Chestnut Dessert
1) Fold the banana leaf to make the shape of a small cup.
2) Chop water chestnuts into small dice.
3) Put water chestnuts and pandan leaf juice into the banana leaf cup.
4) In a pot mix coconut milk, sugar, salt and agar-agar powder.
5)... - 42.0574
Icing For Water Gate Cake
1. In a bowl whip together dream whip and milk such that peaks are formed.
2. Make the pistachio pudding as per package instructions and let it cool.
3. Thereafter apply icing on the pudding cake and top with coconut and cherries.
4. Serve... - 30.5003
Flaked Coconut Coconut Cream And Coconut Milk
With an ice pick and hammer, punch a hole in two of the coconut eyes.
Drain the liquid and reserve.
Crack the coconut shell into four or five pieces.
If meat will not come out of the shell easily, place, shell side down, over electric burner set at low heat... - 32.941
Thai Coconut Yogurt
Have you ever tried thai coconut yogurt? Learn how to make thai coconut yogurt with this impressive video. The recipe uses plenty of tender coconuts. So if you are fond of coconuts this is great video to watch! - 117.204
Boil the sugar and water until a thread is formed when fork is dipped in and raised. Stir in the coconut; cook over low heat, stirring frequently until a soft ball is formed when mixture is dropped into cold water.
Drop by the tablespoon onto a greased... - 19.5685
Measure all but last two ingredients into a mixing bowl.
Stir until well blended.
Spread in a greased 9-inch square baking pan.
Sprinkle with mixture of sugar and chopped walnuts.
Bake for 25 minutes in a 350Â° F oven.
Serve hot or cold. - 34.773
Raw Food Coconut Milk
This is an awesome coconut milk video for you! This is my prized raw vegan coconut recipe for you! - 103.464
Sweet Potato And Coconut Soup
1. Using a corkscrew, drill holes in the three eyes at the top of the coconut. Pour the liquid out of the eyes and reserve. Crack open the coconut, prise out the flesh and grate it roughly.
2. Put the grated coconut into a bowl with 1 litre (1 3/4 pints)... - 33.9003
Fresh Coconut Ice Cream
Scald coconut water and evaporated milk in double boiler.
Mix flour and sugar and add beaten eggs.
Stir this mixture slowly into hot milk until it thickens.
Set aside to cool.
Just before freezing, add coconut jelly and sweet cream. (Coconut has a "jelly"... - 28.706
Blended Coconut Milk
Think extracting coconut milk is a very difficult thing? Then watch this video and change your perception forever! Jane will show you how to extract coconut milk within seconds and you will never want to buy coconut milk at a store again! - 95.0738
Vegan Coconut Curry
Are you looking for an interesting way to include the greens in your diet? Here's an alternative that is healthy and tasty at the same time. Watch the chef prepare this Vegan Coconut Curry that is sure to tickle your taste buds. - 101.001
This video is for all juice addicts who want to start their day in healthy way. Green coconut juice is specially meant for you. Light and frothy, this juice is incredibly nutritious and tastes awesome. - 76.7426
Thermomix - Raw Food Recipe Ginger Coconut Orange Smoothie
Why opt for greasy finger fries of decadent burgers when something healthy and tasty as raw coconut ginger orange smoothie can fill you up equally well, sans the unwanted calories. Tali cooks up his favorite smoothie recipe that is so creamy and yummy that... - 92.669
Simple Coconut Rice
Wash the rice in several changes of water; drain.
Heat the oil in a skillet; saute the onions 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
Add the rice, salt, coconut milk, and enough water to just cover the rice.
Cover and cook over very low heat for 20 minutes, or... - 28.3391
Toasted Coconut Snowballs
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Spread coconut on 13-inch Round Baking Stone and bake 7 to 9 minutes, stirring occasionally, until evenly browned.
Transfer to 1-Quart Batter Bowl and let cool.
One at a time, run marshmallows under cold water, shake off excess water... - 24.8016
How To Make Coconut Shrimp With Coconut Rice
1. Thaw the frozen shrimps and wash under cold water, remove the shell, set aside.
2. Dice the yellow onion, mushrooms, mince the garlic, and finely chop the cilantro, set aside.
3. In a pot combine chicken broth, coconut milk, rice and... - 0
Raw Coconut Soup
Won't you like to try some delicious coconut soup. Here is an excellent video that shows a wonderful recipe for an absolutely flavorful and healthy coconut soup. Watch this interesting video and you would surely ask for more! - 125.521
High Raw Coconut Cream Pie
Imagine a decadent coconut cream pie that was actually good for you! And, no, this is not a low-fat version chock-full of processed ingredients. This is a raw, vegan, sugar-free coconut cream recipe that tastes almost like the real deal, but only uses real,... - 106.993
Orange Coconut Crisps
Orange Coconut Crisps is an irresistible mouth-watering snack recipe. Try this easy to prepare Orange Coconut Crisps, you will love to serve to your loved ones. - 35.0736
Place the coconut, salt, flour, pepper and the sugar in a bowl.
Work in about 3 tablespoons water to mix the ingredients to a fairly firm dough.
Divide into 6 small pieces and roll each out to a round about 3 inches in diameter.
Heat the fat in a large frying... - 28.9859
Joanne's Coconut Mango
1. In a Vitamix, add in the coconut water, coconut meat, mango, strawberries and cinnamon and blend until smooth.
2. Once done, pour into a glass.
3. Add a straw and serve as a smoothie. - 0
Coconut Custard Pudding
How about a coconut based dessert after a heavy meal? Coconut Custard Pudding is a delicious and is made with a few stirs in the saucepan. The recipe is as simple as the video that doesn’t need any narration. The chef takes you on a musical journey and... - 76.8696
Fresh Coconut Milk
1) Break the coconut and open. In a bowl, separate the clear coconut milk.
2) Chop the coconut meat.
3) In your blender, add the coconut meat and coconut milk all together.
4) Pour in water to make 4 1/2 C.
5) Put the blender on high... - 30.8966
Place the grated coconut, sugar, rose water and the cardamom seeds in a heavy pan over a medium flame and stir continuously with a wooden spoon. Allow the mixture to thicken till it reaches the soft balls stage.
Add the cochineal drops, mix well and pour into... - 26.0162
Prepare lemon sauce mix according to package direc- tions, using only 1/4 cup water.
Combine graham cracker crumbs, dates, pecans and marshmallows in large bowl.
Fold milk into lemon sauce; pour over crumb mixture.
Drop by... - 28.837
Easy Raw Creamy Coconut Salad Dressing
1. In a blender, blend coconut water, coconut meat, ginger and scallions.
2. Pour it in a bowl.
3. For making salad, in a dish, mix all the greens together.
4. Serve it a as dip with salad or simply pour it on salad. - 0
Onam Special - Coconut Milk Rasam
Coconut Milk Rassam is a dish that can be eaten as a soup or as a curry, and is very traditional for keralaites celebrating Onam. Originally rassam is a south indian soup, flavored with tamarind juices and steamed lentils, but this recipe is all about the... - 53.6042
1) Take a bowl; put coconut in it and cover it with water, keeping aside for 30 minutes.
2) Drape a piece of muslin over a strainer and strain the coconut mixture through it, pressing out each and every drop.
3) Add this to... - 27.724
Classic Oe Choc Coconut Smoothie
1. In a blending jar take coconut flesh, coconut water, cocoa, coconut oil and eggs.
2. Blend for a few minutes to form smoothie.
3. Serve the Choc Coconut Smoothie with protein bars and enjoy! - 97.1053
Simple Coconut Rice
If you are planning to serve a wholesome delicious meal on the table, then consider this recipe of coconut rice. Rice cooked in coconut milk offers an attractive aroma and you enjoy the similar taste of coconut. To strengthen the coconut effect, you may... - 113.949
Cornflour Coconut Laddoos
Place the grated coconut, sugar, ghee and water into a pan and allow to cook over a slow fire till the coconut mixture loses all its water - but is still moist. Add the raisins, nuts and spice powder and stir well and remove from the fire. Set aside after... - 31.7907