- » Coconut Toast
Coconut Toast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of coconut toast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for coconut toast recipes.
Coconut French Toast With Grilled Pineapple And Tropical Salsa
1. To prepare salsa, combine first 4 ingredients, cover and chill.
2. Preheat oven to 400°.
3. To prepare French toast, combine egg substitute and next 6 ingredients (through eggs) in a large bowl, stirring well with a whisk. Place bread in egg mixture,... - 34.5906
1) Take a small saucepan and melt margarine in it over medium heat.
2) Take if off from heat and then stir in milk, coconut, sugar, and extracts to combine.
3) Over 1 side of each slice of toast spread half of mixture, covering entire surface.
4) To a... - 33.7607
Honey Coconut Toast
In shallow bowl combine eggs with buttermilk, sweetener if desired, vanilla, and cinnamon.
Dip bread into egg mixture, turning on both sides.
Let stand until most of the liquid is absorbed.
Heat margarine in non stick skillet and add bread; pour any remaining... - 33.5135
1. In small bowl, mix sugar, vanilla, and 1 tablespoon water, to make a thin glaze.
2. Spread one side of each toast slice with some of glaze; sprinkle with coconut.
3. Place on ungreased cookie sheet. Run under broiler, 6 inches from heat, about 3 minutes,... - 23.5042
You May Also Like!
Mix coconut with butter and sugar; spread on baking sheet.
Bake in preheated 350Â°F oven 8 to 10 minutes, until browned - 18.0159
Toasted Coconut Bars
Mix coconut and Grape-Nuts.
Remove crusts from bread.
Cut bread in 1-inch strips; dip in condensed milk till well coated; roll in coconut mixture.
Place on greased baking sheet.
Bake in moderate oven (350°) about 10 minutes. - 22.9954
Toasted Coconut Snowballs
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Spread coconut on 13-inch Round Baking Stone and bake 7 to 9 minutes, stirring occasionally, until evenly browned.
Transfer to 1-Quart Batter Bowl and let cool.
One at a time, run marshmallows under cold water, shake off excess water... - 24.8016
Toasted Coconut Custard
Beat eggs with rotary beater or fork; stir in cream or milk, sugar, and vanilla.
Stir in coconut.
Divide mixture among 4 buttered 6-ounce custard cups.
Cover each loosely with foil.
Pour boiling water into wok to reach 1/2 inch below steamer rack.
Arrange... - 30.5679
Toasted Coconut Crust
Preheat oven to 300° F.
Mix coconut and butter.
Press firmly against the bottom and sides of a 9" piepan.
Bake about 20 minutes until golden.
Cool before filling. - 19.9773
Toasted Coconut Tapioca
1. Combine first 6 ingredients in a small saucepan; stir well, and let stand 5 minutes. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring constantly. Remove from heat, and stir in vanilla. Spoon pudding into dessert bowls. Cover surface of pudding with plastic... - 29.2123
Toasted Coconut Pretzels
Place flour in large mixing bowl.
Cut in butter, with a pastry blender, until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Cover and refrigerate.
Sprinkle yeast and 1 tablespoon of granulated sugar over warm water in medium mixing bowl; stir to dissolve.
Let stand 5... - 43.2911
Toasted Coconut Ice Cream
1. In a small saucepan combine evaporated milk and sugar. Cook and stir till sugar dissolves; remove from heat. Stir in vanilla. Cool slightly. Cover surface with plastic wrap and refrigerate 1 1/2 to 2 hours or till well chilled. Stir in whipping cream and... - 24.7927
Atkins Diet Low-carb Sweet Toasted Coconut
Toasted coconut is such a wonderful addition to and garnish for coconut based dessert recipes. There are many commercial sweetened toasted coconuts available in the market, but those contain a lot of sugar. If you need a low carb alternative, watch this... - 120.652
Toasted Coconut Pie
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Combine together the sugar, eggs, butter, lemon juice and vanilla thoroughly. Add the flaked coconut and stir well.
3) With the pastry, line a 9-inch pie plate.
4) Into the pastry-lined... - 45.2364
Toasted Coconut Pie
Thoroughly combine eggs, sugar, butter, lemon juice and vanilla.
Stir in coconut.
Pour into pie shell and bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until knife comes out clean.
Garnish with whipped cream and toasted coconut. - 33.3671
Toasted Coconut Bread
1) Sift the flour, salt and baking powder together.
2) In a large mixing bowl, add egg, milk and vanilla; stir in the flour, fold in the coconut , blend well; pour in the greased loaf pan.
3) Bake at 350 Deg... - 39.267
Lemon And Toasted Coconut Ice Cream
In a bowl with an electric mixer beat the eggs with the sugar and a pinch of salt until the mixture is thick and pale.
Beat in the half-and-half, the lemon juice, and the zest.
Freeze the mixture in an ice-cream freezer according to the manufacturer's... - 21.3514
Coconut Toast Recipes By Category