- » Coconut Tea
Coconut Tea Recipes
Enjoy our collection of coconut tea recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for coconut tea recipes.
Coconut Tea Bread
Want to learn how to bake a tasty, sweet tea bread that will please everyone's taste buds? Then watch this video and get ready to amaze everyone with your baking skills! - 80.0006
Coconut Green Tea Mousse
Heat milk to boiling in a saucepan.
Add tea bags and allow to steep over medium heat 15 minutes, pressing the bags very gently with the back of a wooden spoon during steeping to avoid floating.
Remove bags to a strainer and drain over saucepan several... - 36.6349
Coconut Tea Cakes
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. In a medium bowl, beat butter and 1/2 cup powdered sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in almond extract and vanilla.
2. Add cake flour, salt, almonds, and lemon zest and mix until blended. Stir... - 29.0051
Toasted Coconut Tea Squares
1. Trim crusts from the bread and cut each slice in 4 squares.
2. Brush with condensed milk. Sprinkle with coconut.
3. Place on cooky sheet and bake in a Moderate oven, 350° F., 10 minutes. - 22.7178
You May Also Like!
All Day With Keyth-- Part 6 Medicinal Herb Tea
1. In a blending jar add coconut water and flesh of coconut.
2. Blend for few minutes to form a smooth mixture.
3. Pour herbal tea in coconut mixture and blend again.
4. Add myrtle powder and blend again.
5. Serve tea in a glass. - 67.2217
Fiji Iced Tea
Combine ice, iced tea, coconut syrup, cream or half-and-half in a cocktail shaker or a jar with a lid. Shake until cold and frothy.
Pour into a tall iced tea glass. - 24.3363
Orange Tea Muffins
orange tea muffins arelight and flavorful muffins that are perfect for serving with an elegant afternoon tea. Baked with flour, fresh butter, orange juice and berries, this muffin simply melts in your mouth. Sweetned with added flaked coconut this recipe has... - 38.7666
1. In a glass pitcher fill water.
2. In a ball put tea, ginger, cardamom and cloves.
3. Set in a sunny window for 12 hours.
4. Remove the ball from the pitcher. Add in the sweetener, mix well.
5. Pour in warm coconut milk in a... - 95.921
For all you health conscious people out there. You have to check out this video of the Herbal Tea. A very simple and easy to prepare, and also a very unique beverage. A healthy tea, that everyone should try out. - 99.2334
1) Mix together butter or margarine, 1/4 cup sifted confectioners' sugar, and vanilla. Then, add water and flour. Mix it well.
2) Add nuts and make 1-inch balls. Place the balls on an ungreased cookie sheet and bake at 300 degrees for 20 minutes.... - 39.9044
Dehydrated Yogurt Tea
In a mood to have something healthy. Check out the video of the yummy and delicious Dehydrated Yogurt Tea. A very simple and easy to prepare, and also a very unique beverage. Everyone one should definitely check this video out. - 106.639
Tulsi Chai Tea
Today, we're going to use holy basil or tulsi as a base for our chai spiced tea latte and fresh coconut milk to sweeten it up! - 0
Give the long awaited twist to your tea-time snack with this crispy Coconut Crisps! Garnished with cococnut and flavored with vanilla, this is the perfect snack to serve! - 46.283