- » Coconut Sugar Syrup
Coconut Sugar Syrup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of coconut sugar syrup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for coconut sugar syrup recipes.
Gokul Pithe Or Coconut Cakes In Syrup
Making the syrup Take the sugar and water in a pan and heat them together.
Allow it to simmer until the syrup assumes a medium thick consistency.
Now, remove it from heat and let it cool down.
Take care that the syrup has the consistency of a soft... - 43.6797
Coconut Syrup Pie
Beat first 7 ingredients together until well blended.
Stir in coconut.
Pour into pie pan lined with pastry rolled 1/8 inch thick.
Bake in preheated hot oven (400°F.) for 15 minutes.
Reduce heat to slow (300°F.) and bake for 30 to 35 minutes longer, or until... - 38.9573
Follow directions for preparing coconut under Basic Preparation.
Add enough water to liquid drained from coconut to make 2 cups.
Grate coconut meat and put in saucepan with liquid.
Bring to boil, cool to room temperature and squeeze through several... - 29.526
Custard With Caramel Syrup
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) In a non-stick pan, cook brown sugar and water until thick syrup is formed.
3) Pour evenly into the bottom of 8 custard cups. Turn the cups to coat the caramel on sides of cup.
4) In a bowl beat together... - 42.5221
Place sugar, 2 cups (500 ml) water and orange juice in saucepan.
Bring to boil over medium heat and continue cooking 3 to 4 minutes.
Add pears and cook 3 minutes over low heat.
Remove saucepan from heat and let pears stand in syrup 5 to 6 minutes.
Remove... - 39.7097
Bananas In Syrup
1) In a pan, cook the sugar and water together over a low heat, until syrupy.
2) In a deep skillet, peel and arrange the bananas.
3) Pour the syrup over the bananas and bring to a boil.
4) Pour in the coconut cream mixed with the salt and cook over a... - 34.4389
Fruit Salad With Lemon Syrup
Combine the lemon juice, water and sugar in a saucepan.
Bring to the boil, stirring, then simmer for 2 minutes.
Pour the syrup into a jug, allow to cool, then chill.
Combine the bananas, pineapple and strawberies in a bowl.
Cut the passionfruit in half and... - 35.4199
Fluffy Coconut Flour Pancakes
These little babies are deeeeelicious. I love pancakes. Like all of my recipes, this is gluten-free, dairy-free, grain-free, soy-free, paleo, sugar-free, and cane sugar-free. - 106.218
Fresh Apricot Pina Colada
Fresh Apricot Piña Colada is a fruity drink made with rum, pineapple juice and coconut milk, plus apricots for a flavor twist; it’s a perfect summer cooler. - 37.1988
1) Heat butter, sugar and syrup.
2) Add in cereal and coconut, mixing well.
3) Onto a greased baking sheet, pour heapfuls of the mixture to allow cooling.
4) Serve cold. - 32.7241
Melt marshmallows in corn syrup in top of double boiler.
Stir in vanilla and coconut.
Form into 1/2-inch balls.
Dip into fondant. - 23.7992
Marshmallow Coconut Icing
Combine egg whites, syrup, sugar and water in top of double boiler.
Cook over rapidly boiling water, while beating.
When icing will stand in peaks, remove from fire.
After icing cake, sprinkle with coconut. - 21.8966
1. In small bowl, combine almond paste, coconut, com syrup and cherries; mix well.
2. With a sharp knife, make a lengthwise slit in each date. Force open and fill each with about 1 1/2 teaspoons almond-paste mixture. Close dates partially, leaving about 1/2... - 30.6337
Holiday Coconut Balls
These holiday coconut balls are made with dried fruits and coconut. Mixed together with syrup and maple flavoring, the holiday coconut balls are festive and cherrful when rolled in sugar and served as desserts. - 32.751
Combine sugar, water and corn syrup in sauce pan.
Boil until it spins a thread 2-inches long (248°F.).
Remove crystals from the sides of the pan with a pastry brush dipped in water.
Remove syrup from heat, stir in the coconut.
Boil in mixture until very... - 32.6343
1. Prepare a sugar syrup of one-string consistency.
2. Add grated coconut. Stir till thick. Add powdered cardamoms.
3. Remove from fire arid spread half on a greased slab.
4. Add pink colouring to remaining and spread over the first layer. Roll but evenly.
5.... - 31.0759
1. In a heavy saucepan, add sugar, molasses, condensed milk, syrup, salt and water; mix well.
2. Over medium heat, cook stirring regularly, until mixture reaches soft ball stage (234°).
3. Put in shortening; mix until melted.
Stir in coconut.
4.... - 44.1842
Coconut Praline Sauce
Heat butter in a saucepan over low heat.
Add coconut and stir frequently until golden brown.
Remove coconut and set aside.
Add brown sugar, corn syrup, and salt to butter in saucepan; mix well.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture bubbles... - 37.078
Cocoa Coconut Macaroons
These easy and simple treats can be of great help for serving the kids for a Halloween day or even for yourself as a snacking alternative. You can prepare this chewy and sticky cocoa coconut balls, whenever you have the ingredients ready on hand. Make sure to... - 121.715
1) In a saucepan, heat water along with sugar, until sugar melts leave it cool.
2) Add coconut milk and almond extract to the sugar syrup.
3) Pour the mixture in the freezing tray, scrapping the sides.
4) Place the tray, in the freezer... - 38.2829
Tempeh And Coconut Sauce And Vegan Pumpkin Cookies
A tempeh recipe with coconut and peanut butter sauce alongside flavored jasmine rice is a great meal to enjoy on a lazy afternoon. Here is the recipe for it along with some vegan pumpkin cookies with raisins for dessert.
Directions for... - 39.1007
Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and make a dough.
Make small balls of about 3/4 to 1 inch in diameter.
Arrange the balls on a greased baking sheet and press lightly to flatten.
Bake in 180°C oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until cookies are light brown. - 32.0869
Rava Coconut Ladoo
1. In a pan, add fine semolina and 2 tablespoon of clarified butter/ ghee. Roast it for 5 or 6 minutes. Do not allow it to change its color. Transfer into a bowl. Wipe the pan clean.
2. In the same pan, put shredded coconut and add 1 tablespoon... - 119.659
Southern Coconut Pie
Blend butter, sugar and salt.
Add eggs, syrup and extracts; stir well.
Sprinkle coconut over bottom of pie shell.
Pour filling over coconut.
Bake in moderate oven (375°F.) 40-50 minutes.
Cool. - 35.6936
Sweet Coconut Tartlets
Combine flours and sugar, rub in butter until mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Add egg and water, mix well.
Knead lightly, wrap in greaseproof paper.
Chill 1 hour.
Roll out pastry, cut into rounds to fit greased patty tins.
Place... - 44.7544
Keep heavy bottomed pan on gas.
Add sugar and pour the water .
Dissolve the sugar and bring it to strings make it sugar syrup.
Add the grated coconut and cardamom powder, mix well.
Keep mixing till the coconut sticks on side.
Spread ghee on a tray grease it... - 34.2388
Lightly grease two baking trays.
Sift the flour and bicarbonate of soda into a bowl.
Rub in the butter or margarine until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Stir in the coconut and sugar, then bind to a soft dough with the syrup.
Divide the mixture into... - 35.4499
Sprinkle coconut over pie shell.
Cream butter and sugar until fluffy; add remaining ingredients.
Mix well; pour filling into pie shell.
Bake at 425 degrees for 10 minutes.
Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees; bake for 15-20 minutes longer. - 32.3895
Coconut Apricot Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In an 8x8x2-inch baking pan, melt the butter or margarine.
3) Stir in the brown sugar, corn syrup and flaked coconut; mix thoroughly.
4) Pat the mixture evenly on the bottom and sides of the baking... - 50.1416
Make a hole in the coconut with an ice pick and drain and reserve 1 cup milk.
Remove the shell and rind and grate the coconut meat.
Combine the coconut milk, 3 cups water and the sugar in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
Boil, stirring until the sugar is... - 23.3427
Coconut Apricot Cake
Melt butter or margarine in an 8x8x2-inch baking pan.
Stir in brown sugar, corn syrup, and flaked coconut.
Pat evenly on bottom and sides of pan.
Arrange apricot halves, cut side up, over coconut in bottom of pan.
Into small mixing bowl sift flour, sugar,... - 47.8914
Coconut Mace Sauce
1. In a pan melt butter, add coconut and saute until golden brown.
2. Lift out coconut and set aside.
3. To the butter in pan, add sugar, corn syrup, mace and salt and cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture boils vigorously.
4. Stir in... - 39.8971
Old-fashioned Coconut Pineapple Pie
Combine the sugar and flour in a large bowl.
Add the corn syrup, coconut, undrained pineapple, eggs and vanilla; mix well.
Pour into the pie shell; drizzle melted butter over the top.
Bake at 350 degrees for 50 to 55 minutes or until a knife inserted near the... - 39.7395
Crisp Coconut Balls
Place cereal in shallow pan and heat in moderate oven (350Â°F.) for 10 minutes, or until lightly toasted.
Combine the sugar, molasses, syrup, cream, salt, and butter in saucepan.
Place over low heat, stirring until sugar is dissolved and mixture... - 37.5674
Peanut Coconut Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 425° F.
2. Take a bowl add eggs, light corn syrup, sugar, soft butter or margarine, vanill, salt, peanuts and flake coconut to it. Blend it well and spoon the mixture to the pie shell.
3. Bake the mixture for... - 42.4114
Fresh Coconut Custard
1. Wash the coconut and open it by piercing its "eyes" with ice pick. Drain out the milk and pour it into the upper part of a double boiler. Break shell with hammer or use meat saw. Remove meat from shell. Grate or grind the coconut meat and add it to the... - 31.1714
Rose And Coconut Sorbet
Create a sugar syrup by gently heating the sugar in 600ml water in a large, heavy-bottomed pan for a few minutes, until the sugar has dissolved.
Then increase the heat and boil for 2 minutes.
Remove from the heat and add the rose petals, squashing them down... - 41.0313
Brown Sugar Fudge
Measure first 6 ingredients into heavy saucepan.
Stir often over medium heat until boiling.
Boil without stirring until it reaches soft ball stage on candy thermometer, 235°F (113°C), or until a small spoonful forms a soft ball in cold water.
Remove from... - 39.7439
Raw Sugar And Dairy Free Chocolate Frosting
This is one raw chocolate recipe that every raw foodie absolutely must have! This chocolate frosting is vegan, gluten free and dairy free. And the taste? It’s so incredibly euphorically divine and so versatile it can be used to make tons of raw chocolate... - 105.663
Tahb Tim Grob
1) Chop water chestnuts into small cubes.
2) Dredge water chestnuts tapioca flour and red colouring.
3) Place in a pot of boiling water and cook for 6 mins.
4) Drain coated water chestnuts and dip in a bowl of sugar syrup.
5) Pour... - 40.2057
Fluffy Coconut Pancakes
1 Beat together cottage cheese, eggs, sugar and salt in medium-size bowl with fork until well blended; stir in melted and cooled butter or margarine and flour gently, just until blended.
2 Spray a large heavy skillet with vegetable spray on, following label... - 33.9252
Homemade Coconut Rum
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Drill a hope through the top of a coconut and remove all the water.
3. Pop the coconuts into the oven for 15 minutes to heat them up so it's easy to break.
4. Open up the coconuts by cracking... - 112.462
Coconut Orange Jumbos
Coconut Orange Jumbos are another simple and delicious treat for kids and adults for the holiday season. The coconut orange jumbos is an amazing recipe. It is a bit orangy and sweet but overall a fantastic cookies recipe. - 50.2639
Coconut And Maple Flavored Banana Ambrosia Ring
Mix coconut with the syrup and 2 tablespoons melted butter and spread over the bottom of a 5 cup ring mold.
Combine biscuit mix and 3 tablespoons sugar.
Stir in banana, egg, and 3 tablespoons melted butter.
Beat mixture vigorously 1 minute.
Spoon half the... - 42.7096
Baked Caramel Coconut Custard
Melt 1/4 c sugar in a skillet until a caramel-like syrup, stirring constantly.
Immediately pour some of this syrup into each of 6 buttered custard cups.
Scald milk and pour slowly over the eggs which have been beaten with the remaining 1/4 c sugar and the... - 30.1259
Boil sugar and water until syrup spins a thread.
Pour into whites of eggs, stirring constantly.
Add lemon juice and grated orange and lemon rind to icing.
Spread between layers and on top and sides of cake.
Sprinkle the grated coconut all over top and sides... - 32.3547
Here is a highly popular Coconut Divinity recipe. It is an ideal Side Dish. If you love coconut, then this one is for you! Try it out!! - 45.5223
Coconut Almond Granola
1. Preheat oven to 325°F. Lightly coat a baking sheet with oil.
2. Combine kamut, almonds, oats, coconut, soy nuts, and salt in a large mixing bowl. Set aside.
3. Combine syrup, oil, and extracts in a small measuring cup. Pour over dry ingredients and toss... - 38.2512
Coconut Walnut Cake
Preheat oven to 375°.
Combine corn syrup, butter, and brown sugar.
Spread in bottom of greased 9x9x2-inch baking pan.
Sprinkle with coconut and nuts.
In mixer bowl combine Biscuit Mix or packaged mix, sugar, orange juice, egg, oil, and vanilla.
Beat on low... - 47.013
Malibu Coconut Ice
1. In a shallow heatproof dish, set out the desiccated coconut
2. Microwave on high uncovered for 3 minutes. Stir this mix halfway during the cooking time
3. In a large 600 ml (1 pint) measuring jug, measure water and both types of sugar... - 37.9327
Apricot Coconut Ring
Drain apricots, reserving syrup.
Combine butter, 3 tablespoons reserved syrup, and 1/3 cup brown sugar.
Heat till butter melts and sugar dissolves.
Pour into a greased 5-cup ring mold.
Sprinkle coconut evenly over.
Prepare cake mix according to package... - 41.751
Rhubarb Coconut Cookies
Heat oven to 375° (quick mod.).
Mix shortening, sugar, syrup, egg, and rhubarb thoroughly.
Measure flour by dipping method or by sifting.
Blend flour, baking powder, soda, salt, nutmeg, and cloves.
Blend rhubarb and flour mixture together.
Stir in coconut,... - 38.4343
Coconut Cake Ring
Combine corn syrup, brown sugar, and melted butter.
Spread in bottom of a 5 1/2-cup ring mold.
Sprinkle with coconut.
Mix cake according to package directions.
Stir in almond extract.
Using 3 cups of the batter, fill the mold half full.
Bake in 350° oven for... - 36.2505
Mix sugar with water, let stand until sugar is partly dissolved.
Place in saucepan over low flame; let gradually simmer and boil until syrup is slightly thickened.
Add coconut; let boil until all forms soft ball in cold water.
Remove, and drop by spoonfuls on... - 23.5645
Namoura With Coconut
In a mixing bowl combine all the batter ingredients, except the tahini and almonds, and mix well until a smooth mixture is formed.
Grease a round baking pan, twelve inches in diameter, with the tahini.
Pour the semolina mixture into the pan and even out the... - 41.9481
Break up mavo so that there are no lumps.
Make a syrup with rosewater and sugar and cook to a two-thread consistency.
Add coconut and simmer for a few minutes till thick.
Remove from fire, add mavo and mix well.
Sprinkle half the almonds onto a... - 36.7844
Candied Coconut Chips
Bring water and the 1 1/2 cups sugar to boiling, stirring occasionally.
Boil, uncovered, 25 to 30 minutes or till mixture resembles corn syrup and measures 1 cup.
Remove from heat; stir in coconut slices.
Using slotted spoon lift out a few pieces at a time;... - 28.7702
Coconut Crunch Ring
Place cereal in greased bowl and set aside.
Combine honey, sugar, and salt in saucepan.
Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring to dissolve sugar.
Continue boiling until a small amount of syrup forms a firm ball in cold water (or to a temperature of... - 38.0054
Coconut Burfi With Walnuts
Manjula is making a popular Indian homemade dessert using coconut and walnuts. Traditionally, coconut burfi is made using coconut but she is giving a little twist to the dish by adding walnuts for some crunchiness. She is using cream instead of milk which... - 117.027
Apple Coconut Cake
1) In a heavy saucepan, combine all the ingredients.
2) Place the saucepan over heat and bring the liquid to a full boil.
3) Cook by continuous stirring for another 2 minutes.
4) Cool the glaze to lukewarm before applying.
8) Garnish the cake... - 34.5204
Place sugar in a pan.
Pour enough water to cover it.
Place it on fire.
Stir until sugar is dissolved.
Let it boil.
Sprinkle milk to clarify syrup.
Strain syrup in another pan.
Place the pan again on fire.
Stir till it reaches nearly one thread... - 37.6847
1. In a saucepan, measure sugar and water and allow sugar to dissolve over low flame; bring it up to a boil later
2. Cook until a little of the boiling syrup makes a ball hen dropped in a saucer of cold water
3. Turn the heat off, allow bubbles to... - 36.7333
Crispy Coconut Waffles
Set aside 1/2 cup coconut.
Put remaining 1 1/2 cups coconut in saucepan with milk and heat to scalding.
Cool to room temperature and squeeze as much liquid as possible from mixture through several thicknesses of cheesecloth; discard coconut.
Beat egg whites... - 45.1406
Coconut Snowballs With Cherry Sauce
1) Drain the cherries, reserving the syrup.
2) Take a bowl and combine in it syrup with enough water to equal 2 cups of liquid.
3) Take a saucepan and combine in it cornstarch, sugar and salt. Gradually stir in the cherry liquid.
4)... - 43.1106
1. Grease 12 custard cups or 1-quart casserole with vegetable oil.
2. Preheat the oven to 325°F and prepare a hot water bath by filling 2 inches water in a baking pan placed in the oven while it is being heated.
3. In a small heavy... - 47.7562
Coconut Angel Food Cake
1. Sift together flour and cornflour three times, then sift once more with 1/4 cup/60 g/2 oz of the sugar.
2. ln a large bowl beat egg whites, salt, cream of tartar and water until stiff peaks form. Beat in vanilla essence, then fold in remaining sugar, one... - 36.7492
Jamaican Coconut Pie
Sprinkle coconut in pie shell.
Cream butter; gradually beat in sugar.
Add eggs and beat well.
Blend in remaining ingredients.
Pour over coconut in pie shell.
Bake at 350° for 50 minutes or until slightly puffed on top.
Cool to room temperature. - 44.8724
This lovely coconut flan is a caramel topped flan and is prepared by baking. Made with eggs, sugar and milk with vanilla and shredded coconut, the coconuut flan is one of my favorite summer desserts. Topped with a cooked golden brown caramel topping, the... - 45.0839
Coconut is indeed a wonderful and versatile ingredient. A yummy treat, this coconut-fruit balls just goes to prove it. A delicious anytime treat. Try it and you are sure to love it. Do let me know how it turned out for you. - 48.6858
This Coconut Flan is my favorite. I love this vanilla flavored custard garnished with coconut flakes and caramel toppings for my dessert ! Do try this. Your suggestions for this Coconut Flan are welcome. - 40.162
1) In a medium saucepan, place the brown and granulated sugars, cinnamon, and water.
2) Simmer, stirring constantly, until sugars dissolve.
3) Raise the heat and cook, without stirring, until the temperature reaches 238°F on a candy thermometer or... - 43.1749
1. Combine brown and granulated sugars, cinnamon and water in a medium-size, heavy saucepan. Heat slowly, stirring constantly, until sugars dissolve; then cook rapidly, without stirring, to 238° on candy thermometer. (Syrup forms a soft ball when dropped in... - 26.1129
My idea of ending a perfect meal is with this Coconut Candy . Follow this quick and easy-to-follow recipe for Coconut Candy to top off your meal with an equally delicious dessert. - 30.2473
1 Grease the tin with some butter.
2 In a pan, put the sugar and water.
3 Heat gently until dissolved.
4 Bring the sugar syrup to a boil.
5 Boil rapidly for 3 minutes, and test a drop in glass of cold water.
6 It should... - 35.6316
Coconut Macadamia Waffles
1. Preheat waffle baker.
To make the Halakahiki Awapuhi Sauce :
2. In a saucepan combine pineapple, sugar, corn syrup, pineapple juice, ginger and bitters and bring to boiling.
3. Reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes, stirring... - 45.2249
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree.
2. Prepare a greased cake pan.
3. In bowl combine cake flour, baking powder and salt whisk them together.
4. Pour the low fat buttermilk in a bowl and in another bowl beat the eggs with vanilla extract... - 118.859
Jamaican Coconut Pie
Would you like to try an easy to make but great in taste Jamaican Coconut Pie recipe? 5 minutes is more than enough to prepare a perfect Jamaican Coconut Pie. Stock up on more and more coconut as you will want to make this Jamaican Coconut Pie time and again.... - 41.7909
1) Use greaseproof paper to line a square tin of 7-inches.
2) In half of the water, dissolve half of the sugar and then add one pinch of cream of tartar. Bring the mixture to a boil and let it boil to a temperature of 238 Fahrenheit, or... - 34.6928
1. Put the sugar, cream of tartar, 45 ml (3 tbsp) water and the condensed milk into a large heatproof bowl. Mix thoroughly.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 3-3 1/2 minutes, or until a spoonful of the syrup forms a soft ball when dropped into cold water. Shake the... - 27.3804
In uncovered 2-quart saucepan simmer sugar, water, and cinnamon for 10 minutes.
Strain; discard cinnamon pieces.
Add coconut; cook, uncovered, about 5 minutes or till syrup is nearly absorbed, stirring frequently.
Stir in 2 1/2 cups of the milk; cook till... - 42.0674
Coconut Veloute Cake
– Preheat oven to 375 °F (190 °C).
– Butter two, 9-inch (22-cm) square cake pans.
– Cream shortening, add sugar, a little at a time, add eggs, one at a time.
– In a bowl sift dry ingredients and add them to first mixture, alternating with... - 40.3153
Island Coconut Cake
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F.
2) Grease three 8-inch round cake pans.
3) Lightly sprinkle flour over it.
4) Keep aside.
5) In a bowl cream together shortening and sugar.
6) Stir in egg yolks, vanilla extract, and lemon extract.... - 45.0373
Melt 3 tablespoonfuls of butter, and mix in 6 tablespoonfuls of sugar, add 3 tablespoonfuls of some liqueur, 2 egg yolks and then the whites of 2 eggs really stiffly beaten to a firm froth.
Gradually stir in some sifted flour, until you have a very soft... - 22.6627
Coconut Filling And Icing
1) In a saucepan, mix sugar and water to boil without stirring.
2) Continue boiling till the syrup forms a thread.
3) In a bowl, beat egg whites. Pour in the syrup into the beaten egg whites.
4) Continue beating till the mixture becomes thick.
5) Add... - 33.3151
Chocolate Coconut Bakes
Chocolate coconut bakes have twin flavors of chocolate and coconut. You will love them instantly. It has chocolate and sweetened coconut. Serve them for breakfast or even as a dessert to your friends and guests. - 44.4691
Make holes in the eyes of coconut; drain and reserve liquid.
Crack coconut; remove brown husk and finely shred meat to make 2 cups.
Set shredded coconut aside.
Add enough water to coconut liquid to make 2 cups (or use purchased coconut milk).
Place coconut... - 30.386
Lemon Coconut Candy
Here is a unique kind of candy... Lemon Coconut Candy! Served as a snack, this is a great midday sweet to toss into your mouth. A delicious combination of lime gelatin and coconut, along with vanilla, this is a great recipe. I am certain you too enjoy this! - 48.1471
Sara's Oat Coconut & Cocoa Cookies
In a 2-quart glass measuring cup or non-metal (microwave-safe) bowl, combine syrup, sugar, butter, and milk.
Cook, uncovered, in microwave oven on full power (100 percent) for 2 minutes, then stir until butter is melted.
Cook on full power until mixture... - 41.0041
Strawberry Coconut Cheesecake
In top part of double boiler, mix gelatin, 3/4 cup sugar and salt.
Beat together egg yolks and strawberry syrup and add to gelatin mixture.
Cook over simmering water, stirring, 10 minutes, or until gelatin dissolves and mixture thickens.
Cool to room... - 44.8875
Coconut Boiled Frosting
Combine sugar, cream of tartar, salt, and water.
Heat, stirring to dissolve sugar; then boil without stirring to 240°F., or until a little dropped into cold water forms a soft ball that holds its shape.
Gradually add syrup, with extract, to egg whites,... - 33.1406
Coconut Pecan Sauce
Mix cornstarch and brown sugar in 1 1/2-quart microwavable casserole or 8-cup microwavable measure.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Cover tightly and microwave on high 3 to 5 minutes, stirring every minute, until sauce is thickened and sugar is dissolved. - 26.4093
Coconut Macaroon Crust
You would want to try this Coconut Macaroon Crust, if you are looking for an easy pie cruts to make. Also, this Coconut Macaroon Crust pretty much goes with all your favorite pies! - 37.2766
Apricot-Coconut Squares is an amazingly delicious and easy to prepare dessert recipe. Try it for once; you wont wish to try any other dessert for your coming parties! - 38.3575
Coconut Strawberry Torte
Drain syrup from strawberries and set aside.
In top of double boiler combine gelatin, 3/4 cup sugar and salt.
Beat together strawberry syrup and egg yolks and add to gelatin mixture.
Heat over simmering water 10 minutes.
Cool to room temperature and add... - 40.3644
Orange And Coconut Cake
Cream butter and sugar, and gradually beat in the eggs.
Sift the baking powder with the flour and mix in the semolina, 1 cup of the desiccated coconut, the cinnamon, orange peel and walnuts.
With a wooden spoon lightly stir the dry ingredients into the... - 40.5179
Deep Dish Chocolate Coconut Pie
When a pie is baked it’s a definite treat for all! This chocolate and coconut pie is a recipe that will be loved by all! Check out the video to see how this pie turns out! - 115.786
Peanut Butter-coconut Roll
Blend peanut butter and corn syrup in bowl; stir in 2 teaspoons water.
Sift confectioners' sugar, dry milk and salt together; mix into peanut butter mixture.
Add coconut; knead until well blended.
Shape into roll; wrap in waxed paper.
Chill for several hours... - 35.1035
Coconut Cream Salad
Pour boiling water over gelatin and sugar in a bowl.
Stir until gelatin is dissolved.
Add enough water to the pineapple syrup to measure 1/2 cup liquid.
Mix into gelatin.
Chill until mixture is slightly thickened.
Stir in the pineapple and coconut.
Fold in... - 36.1997
1. Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2. Take 2 to 3 cookies sheets, grease with butter and keep aside.
3. Beat butter and sugar to a creamy mixture. Add syrup and beat well.
4. Mix in sifted flour along with lemon juice and grated... - 39.5869