- » Coconut Sugar Cookies
Coconut Sugar Cookies Recipes
Enjoy our collection of coconut sugar cookies recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for coconut sugar cookies recipes.
Coconut Mint Cookies
In large mixer bowl cream together sugar and butter or margarine.
Beat in eggs and vanilla.
Stir together flour, salt, baking soda, and cream of tartar; add to creamed mixture and blend well.
Stir in oats and pecans.
Cover and chill dough for 2 to 3... - 45.1712
You May Also Like!
Brown Sugar Oatmeal Coconut Cookies
Sift together flour, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
Using an electric mixer, beat shortening, brown sugar replacement, and fructose on Medium until well blended.
Add egg and beat well.
Gradually stir flour mixture into creamed mixture.
Stir in vanilla... - 42.1111
Coconut Brown Sugar Cookies
Cream butter, shortening, and sugars.
Add the well beaten egg, and beat thoroughly.
Add the flour which has the baking soda and cream of tartar in it.
Add 1 teaspoon of either almond or lemon flavoring, then the cocoa-nut.
Make small balls with... - 42.8907
Coconut Butter Cookies With Cashew Milk
If you are in a mood to snack, try Coconut Butter Cookies with Cashew Milk! A simple and easy procedure can make this delicious cookie which can be had with nutritious cashew milk. This recipe is definitely worth trying! - 122.292
1. In an electric mixer, place coconut flakesand grind till fine and resembles powdered sugar.
2. Remove from mixer and transfer contents to a air tight container. Refrigerate till use.
4. Sprinkle on frosting, cakes, pastries, cookies etc. - 15.7507
Coconut Meringue Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Add the egg whites and whisk until soft peaks are formed.
3. Add the salt and continue to beat until stiff peaks are formed for about 2-4 minutes.
4. Add the toasted coconut and fold.
5.... - 0
Macadamia Coconut Cookies
1. Preheat the oven at 325 degrees F.
2. In a processing jar break egg and whisk well.
3. Add in vermiculite flour, coconut flour, pecan powder, sweetener, macadamia nuts, vanilla extract and olive oil.
4. Blend well, until smooth and... - 90.962
Place coconut in the container of a blender or in a coffee mill, and process at medium speed until coconut is very fine.
Store in sealed jar and use in place of powdered sugar to dust doughnuts, cookies, small cakes, or buns. - 16.6793
Melt shortening in saucepan.
Add cereal and cook about 1 minute.
Add sugar and mix well.
Stir in egg and vanilla.
Sift flour once, measure, add baking powder, soda, salt, and sift again.
Add flour mixture to cereal mixture, a small amount at a time,... - 45.4314
Coconut Overnight Cookies
the coconut overnight cookies are coconut and flavored with vanilla. Mixed together with eggs, flour, sugar and chilled overnight as small rolls, the coconut overnight cookies are sliced and baked. - 36.4717