- » Coconut Sugar
Coconut Sugar Recipes
Enjoy our collection of coconut sugar recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for coconut sugar recipes.
Coconut Mint Cookies
In large mixer bowl cream together sugar and butter or margarine.
Beat in eggs and vanilla.
Stir together flour, salt, baking soda, and cream of tartar; add to creamed mixture and blend well.
Stir in oats and pecans.
Cover and chill dough for 2 to 3... - 43.5908
Coconut Crustless Pie
1. Blend all the ingredients well in a large blender and then pour the mixture into a 9-inch glass pie dish.
2. Cook this mixture in a microwave on (high) 7-9 minutes, moving the dish around halfway during the cooking process with a 1/2 turn halfway... - 36.7264
Coconut Sugar Cakes
1) In a saucepan, gently boil together sugar and milk.
2) Whisk slowly until all the sugar is dissolved.
3) Take the pan off the heat and stir in the coconut and a dash of ginger.
4) Whisk well until the mixture is well blended.
5) In the baking tray,... - 35.8504
1. In an electric mixer, place coconut flakesand grind till fine and resembles powdered sugar.
2. Remove from mixer and transfer contents to a air tight container. Refrigerate till use.
4. Sprinkle on frosting, cakes, pastries, cookies etc. - 14.4808
Place coconut in the container of a blender or in a coffee mill, and process at medium speed until coconut is very fine.
Store in sealed jar and use in place of powdered sugar to dust doughnuts, cookies, small cakes, or buns. - 14.0949
You May Also Like!
Coconut Topping With
This smooth and butter-like coconut topping with brown sugar is appealingly delicious on cakes. Blends pretty well with any cake! - 23.6348
Brown Sugar Oatmeal Coconut Cookies
Sift together flour, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
Using an electric mixer, beat shortening, brown sugar replacement, and fructose on Medium until well blended.
Add egg and beat well.
Gradually stir flour mixture into creamed mixture.
Stir in vanilla... - 39.8023
Coconut Brown Sugar Cookies
Cream butter, shortening, and sugars.
Add the well beaten egg, and beat thoroughly.
Add the flour which has the baking soda and cream of tartar in it.
Add 1 teaspoon of either almond or lemon flavoring, then the cocoa-nut.
Make small balls with... - 41.4957
Mix coconut with butter and sugar; spread on baking sheet.
Bake in preheated 350Â°F oven 8 to 10 minutes, until browned - 18.0159
Sugar Snap Peas In A Coconut Crème Mint Sauce
1. Pat dry the tofu and cut the tofu into cubes, remove the strings from the snap peas, and mince the garlic.
2. Chop the shallots and fresh mint leaves and rinse the frozen peas, set everything aside in separate bowls.
3. In a small bowl... - 0
Cream butter, then work in sugar, a little at a time, and continue working until well blended.
Stir in egg thoroughly.
Mix in flour and coconut with your hands.
The batter will be very stiff.
Drop from a teaspoon onto a greased cooky sheet, allowing plenty of... - 27.8872
Melt shortening in saucepan.
Add cereal and cook about 1 minute.
Add sugar and mix well.
Stir in egg and vanilla.
Sift flour once, measure, add baking powder, soda, salt, and sift again.
Add flour mixture to cereal mixture, a small amount at a time,... - 43.7792
Place sugar, 2 cups (500 ml) water and orange juice in saucepan.
Bring to boil over medium heat and continue cooking 3 to 4 minutes.
Add pears and cook 3 minutes over low heat.
Remove saucepan from heat and let pears stand in syrup 5 to 6 minutes.
Remove... - 37.9411
Banana Coconut Bake
Cut bananas crosswise into halves; cut each half lengthwise into halves.
Arrange in greased 9-inch pie plate.
Dot with margarine; drizzle with orange and lemon juice.
Sprinkle with brown sugar and coconut.
Bake in 375° oven until coconut is golden, 8 to 10... - 29.409
Coconut Sugar Recipes By Category