- » Coconut Stew
Coconut Stew Recipes
Enjoy our collection of coconut stew recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for coconut stew recipes.
Seafood Curry With Coconut, Citrus And Cucumber
This Asian-inspired curry, more sweet than hot, pairs nicely with a medium-bodied Australian Riesling that will balance its sweet, citrus and hot tones. An off-dry white or rosé picks up on the nuance of the sweet coconut. Dependable: dry, unoaked Australian... - 45.4957
Coconut Dumplings And Vegetable Stew
Cover the yellow and brown chick-peas with plenty of cold water to cover and leave them to soak for 12 hours.
Pound the ingredients for the green spice paste in a mortar, or puree them in a food processor or in batches in a blender, and... - 44.755
Pork Stew With Coconut And Lime
1 In a small bowl, pour the boiling water over 1/2 cup of the coconut; let stand for 30 minutes.
Strain the liquid through a sieve into a measuring cup, pressing the coconut to extract the juice.
Discard the pulp and reserve the juice.
2 ln a food processoror... - 41.0325
You May Also Like!
Pan Asian: Lentils Stewed In Coconut Milk (parippu) - Sri Lanka
1. Wash and remove any stones or chaff from lentils. Drain and set aside.
2. Place a medium sized pot on flame and boil water in it.
3. Drop lentils, onion, green chilies, garlic, pandanus, lemon grass, cinnamon, cardamom, and clove.... - 0
Combine all ingredients except Coconut Cream and lime, and cook over low heat until tender.
Add Coconut Cream and juice of 1/2 lime just before removing from heat.
Cut remaining 1/2 lime into 8 thin slices and put one on each serving. - 30.7835
Spicy Coconut Salmon
For the spice rub, mix together all the ingredients except the coconut milk, fish and oil.
In a small bowl, stir together the coconut milk and 1 1/2 tbsp spice rub.
Brush the fish with the mixture, reserving the remainder.
Preheat a chargrill pan or frying... - 42.7513
Ash Gourd (kumbalanga) Stew
A stew is a uniquely prepared dish of Kerala (called ishtu in certain parts of Kerala) that is a revelation to the cooking style of the other states of India. The vegetable would be cooked in simmering coconut milk. There would be no mustard powder and no red... - 0
Balti Mixed Vegetables In Coconut Sauce
1. Put the prepared carrots, potatoes, French beans, peas and red pepper into a bowl of water until you are ready to cook them.
2. Heat the oil in a balti pan, karahi or deep frying pan, add the onions, mustard seeds and curry leaves and fry for about 3... - 36.1066
Curried Chicken Stew
Drain pineapple, reserving juice.
Set pineapple aside.
Sprinkle chicken with cracked pepper.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray,place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add chicken, and saute until browned, stirring frequently.
Drain well on paper... - 38.1166
Coconut Rice With Pandan Leaves
Looking for a variation to your steamed rice? Try Coconut Rice with Pandan Leaves. This recipe uses pandan leaves to give a delicious aroma to the steamed rice. This dish is delicious on its own but also goes well with plenty of Asian recipes. - 113.326
Lemon Grass Vegetable Stew
1. Remove and discard tough outer leaves of lemon grass, saving about a 3-inch section of tender white root. Slice root in half lengthwise. Lightly crush lemon grass, using the side of a knife.
2. Heat oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add lemon... - 35.3577
1. Wash and clean the meat. Trim the fat. Cut into pieces.
2. Peel and cut the potatoes into wedges.
3. Heat the oil in a pan, add ingredients 4 to 12 and gently fry until soft and golden.
4. Add the meat and fry gently.
5. Add vinegar, salt and the thin... - 42.2706
Curried Pork And Sweet Potato Stew
Place a colander in a 2-quart glass measure or medium bowl.
Line colander with 4 layers of cheesecloth, allowing cheesecloth to extend over outside edges.
Spoon yogurt into colander.
Cover yogurt loosely with plastic wrap; refrigerate 12 hours.
Spoon yogurt... - 39.113