- » Coconut Sponge Cake
Coconut Sponge Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of coconut sponge cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for coconut sponge cake recipes.
Coconut Sponge Roll
Combine baking powder, salt and eggs in bowl.
Beat, gradually adding sugar, until mixture becomes thick and light colored.
Gradually fold in sifted flour; add vanilla.
Line a 15 x 10 x 1-inch jelly roll pan on bottom with paper; then grease sides and... - 41.2887
Hot Milk Sponge Cake
This Hot Milk Sponge Cake is by far the best of its kind I have ever had. Incredibly delicious and lusciously inviting, make sure you try out this easy and simple Hot Milk Sponge Cake, because this can be a sure short cut way to win the hearts of your loved... - 44.4803
Coconut Ice Cream Cake
1. Prepare and bake cake mix in a 10-inch angel cake tube pan, then cool, following label directions. Remove cake from pan; wash pan.
2. Slice cake crosswise into 3 even layers; return top layer to pan. (Set middle layer aside for another dessert or a snack... - 33.4906
Two Layer Sponge Cake
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Prepare two 9 inch layer cake pans by cutting two circles from heavy brown paper (or baking parchment paper) to fit bottom of each pan.
Oil pans lightly with pastry brush and place a circle of paper on the bottom of each pan. (Do not... - 43.451
Raspberry And Coconut Topping For A Plain Sponge
1. Allow the sponge you want to flavor and soften cool completely before you prepare the topping.
2. In a Pyrex glass bowl, melt the jam in a microwave or over a saucepan of boiling water
3. Using a palette knife spread the jam evenly... - 31.5436
Cream butter with sugar in large mixing bowl with electric mixer at medium speed.
Add 1/2 cup flour mixture and 1 egg; beat well.
Add 1/2 cup flour mixture and remaining egg; beat until well blended.
Dust raisins lightly with small amount of... - 41.3475
Eggless Honey Chocolate Sponge
This delectable sponge cake is rich and chocolaty and is flavored with honey. This recipe of eggless chocolate and honey sponge is sure to get your taste buds buzzing! - 53.3039
Pineapple Glazed Sponge Cake
Sift 1/2 cup sugar and flour together 3 times; set aside.
Beat egg yolks at high speed of an electric mixer 3 minutes or until thick and pale.
Add coconut extract; beat at medium speed 3 minutes or until thickened.
Beat egg whites, cream of tartar,... - 44.5019
Sponge cake Beat the eggs with sugar until white and foamy.
Then slowly add the flour and coconut.
Mix delicately and pour into the mould.
Cook in the oven at a temperature of 180°C for approximately 30 minutes.
Coconut cream Boil the fresh milk and coconut... - 42.4561
Cream the butter and brown sugar with the lemon rind and juice.
Add the coconut.
Split the sponge cake across the center.
If not spread with jam, cover the bottom half with a little jam then half the coconut mixture.
Put the two halves together again.
Spread... - 31.6115
Coconut Banana Shortcake
Coconut Banana Shortcake has a luscious taste. Coconut Banana Shortcake gets its taste from sponge cake dressed by bananas and glazed with apricot. Coconut Banana Shortcake is inspired by many chefs around the world. - 30.7515
Coconut Strawberry Charlotte
Coconut Strawberry Charlotte has delicious taste. Coconut Strawberry Charlotte gets its taste from sponge cake filled with cream and jam. Coconut Strawberry Charlotte is inspired by many food chains around the world. - 42.8654
Cherries Jubilee Sponge
Cut 1/2-inch slice off the top of the sponge cake.
Hollow out the top section of the cake as follows: Make 2 circular cuts 1/2 inch in from the outside and inside edges of the cake to within 1 inch of the bottom.
Pull out the cake, leaving a cavity.
Fill with... - 26.5536
Caribbean Coconut Cake
Prepare Beaten Sponge Cake.
To make filling and topping, pierce coconut twice at thinnest part of shell.
Pour off milk and reserve.
Cut coconut in half and scoop out flesh.
Cover and reserve.
In a small saucepan, boil 3 tablespoons coconut milk with 1/4 cup... - 44.8502
Lemon Yogurt Sponge Torte
Spread coconut on a large baking sheet and bake in a 350° oven for 4 minutes or until golden.
Lightly grease a 10 by 15-inch jelly roll pan.
Line pan with wax paper; grease the paper.
In a small bowl, beat together egg yolks, 1/2 cup of the sugar, lemon... - 45.2026
Orange Cup Souffles
1. Preheat oven to 375Â° F.
2. Cut 5/2-inch slice from tops of oranges; using teaspoon, scoop out pulp, being careful not to pierce skin. Set orange shells aside. Press some of pulp through strainer to yield 1 tablespoon orange juice; reserve juice. Chop... - 32.1106
Jenny Lind Pudding
Slice the sponge cakes and put them in a buttered pie-dish interspersed with the coconut cakes and ratafias.
Simmer the coconut in the milk until tender—about 15 min., cool slightly.
Beat the eggs and sugar together and add to the milk and coconut.
Pour the... - 31.7642
Buche Au Cocoa Lopez
1 For coconut cream: In a bowl, beat together cold creme patissiere, coconut liqueur and cream of coconut.
2 Gradually beat in war melted gelatin.
3 In a bowl, whip the cream until stiff and fold into the mixture.
4 Prepare a gutter mould by... - 45.8584
Lemon And Coconut Mold
Lemon And Coconut Mould has a mouth watering taste. If you like lemon jelly with coconut and eggs then try this Lemon And Coconut Mould recipe. You will love it. - 30.2973
Strawberry-coconut Tres Leches Trifle
Pampered Chef Recipe - Strawberry-Coconut Tres Leches Trifle. Delicious and easy, this trifle tastes just like the authentic cake but with a whole new twist.
Get together with friends to try new recipes and earn free Pampered Chef products by hosting a... - 116.532
1. Cut the cake in slices crosswise through the cake. With a cookie cutter, cut these slices in small rounds.
2. Put them together in 2 or 3 layers, jelly between.
3. Coat with Boiled Frosting or Icing, then cover thickly with the coconut. - 22.8489
Apple Dessert Cake
1. Combine mixed spice with butter cake mix, then make up following packet directions. Fold in coconut.
2. Spoon half the cake mix into a lightly greased and lined 20 cm (8 in) round cake tin, top with half the apples and remaining cake mix. Arrange remaining... - 29.7431
Quick Cake Pops
If you have some leftover sponge cake, you can make the cake pops, original treats that will make any kid happy! - 126.766
Jolly Clown Cake
Use 1 9-inch round layer cake pan and 1 9-inch square layer cake pan to bake Italian Sponge Cake according to recipe directions, except decrease baking time to 35 to 45 minutes.
Cool layers on wire racks.
Cut a triangle from the square layer as shown in... - 39.7182
Prepare dessert topping according to directions or whip the cream.
Combine the remaining ingredients.
Fold mixture into the dessert topping and spoon into compotes.
Garnish with Maraschino cherries if you wish.
Chill until serving time. - 27.3952
Strawberry Jelly Rolls
Dissolve jelly powder in boiling water by stirring well.
Refrigerate to cool but not set.
Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
Whisk egg yolks, lemon rind and half the sugar till creamy.
Whisk egg whites till stiff, add remaining sugar and fold into egg yolk... - 44.613
Make Sponge batter according to directions.
Lightly grease 18 cupcake tins.
Place 2-3 tbsp (30-45 mL) of cake mixture into each cupcake tin and bake in the top half of the oven at 350°F (180°C) for 15-20 minutes or until well risen and golden brown.
Turn... - 34.6479
Apricot And Raisin Cheesecake
1) Preheat the oven to 160°C/325°F or Gas Mark 3.
2) Grease a 7 inch square cake tin and line with a parchment paper.
3) Sponge base: In a bowl, beat all the ingredients together with a wooden spoon for 2 to 3 minutes, or until... - 46.5123
Australia's famous Lamingtons are squares of sponge cake that are first dipped in chocolate glaze and then in coconut. - 48.7676
Pineapple Whip Topping
1) In a bowl, mix together cream, sugar, coconut, pineapple, cherries, almonds and marshmallows.
2) Lightly fold the pineapple mixture.
3) Spread the Pineapple Whip Topping over desired sponge cake. - 33.5081
Coconut Sponge Cake Recipes By Category
Coconut Sponge Cake Dish: