- » Coconut Shrimp
Coconut Shrimp Recipes
Coconut Shrimp is an interesting recipe of shrimp, which can be prepared by a lot of methods using different ingredients.The main ingredients of Coconut Shrimp are flaked coconut, shrimp, flour, baking powder, and ... More »
Moqueca De Camarao
This video was part of our music series. Steve Himmelstein and his Brazillian band were guests on our show. So I decided to cook Brazilian food. I found this recipe and bought Brazilian dende oil from a shop online. Then I performed a reall no-no of cooking... - 119.412
Want to make something special for you and your husband? And then you worry what the kid would eat because you are too tired to make another meal. Well, weelicious knows what to make and she shows coconut shrimp recipe in this video. These are special for the... - 116.38
Low Carb Coconut Shrimp
Spice up your ordinary dinner fare with coconut shrimp! Crunchy, flavorful and aromatic, coconut shrimp prepares quickly and quite easily sans any exotic ingredients. Succulent, deep-fried shrimp enrobed in light tempura like coconut-flavored batter truly... - 113.847
Beer And Coconutty Shrimp Fry
A crunchy delight of the shrimps made by Ken. Watch this amazing recipe being demonstrated! Simple and a definite crowd pleaser to serve as an appetizer. See the video! - 112.762
Delicious Gold Coast Coconut Shrimp
Shrimp dipped in beer batter, rolled in coconut and fried golden. If you ever been in Outback restaurant and you liked them, here’s the recipe. If you’re never taste them, these are delicious. - 104.247
Club House Coconut Shrimp With Shallots
Looking for a fast easy suppertime idea? Let Club House spices help you out with this super tasty one pan meal! Loaded with exotic Indian flavors, everyone will enjoy! - 103.687
These crispy succulent shrimp are coated with beer batter and rolled in sweet flaked coconut before frying and served with a sweet-spicy honey mustard sauce for dipping. A treat for shrimp and coconut lovers! This is indeed a super easy yet elegant appetizer... - 99.9949
South East Asian-style Spicy Shrimp And Coconut Bisque
This Asian style soup is a definite crowd pleaser. It is a simple and elegant recipe that should be pulled out when you have company. It indeed is a true restaurant-quality recipe that always impresses. The sweetness of the coconut milk really brings out the... - 94.2315
Coconut Shrimp And Fruit On A Skewer
To all you seafood lovers chef Jenny has the perfect seafood dish for you. Check out the video if the yummy and delicious Coconut Shrimp and Fruit on a Skewer Kabobs. A delicious appetzier which hardly takes up a few minutes to prepare. Everyone should... - 79.4656
Baked Coconut Shrimp
1. In a 1-quart saucepan, place the apricot preserves, one tablespoon of the lime juice and the mustard
2. Mix well
3. Cook the mixture on low heat stirring occasionally until the apricot preserves melt and combine to form a sauce
4. Cool and... - 47.5381
Coconut shrimp is fried shrimp recipe. Made with fresh shrimp, and double coating of worcestershire sauce and coconut cream mix, with flaked coconut, the coconut shrimp is fried to a golden brown. Served as an appetizer or side, it is savory and delicious. - 46.1009
Peel shrimp (leave shell on tail, if desired) and devein.
To butterfly shrimp, cut a slit almost completely through each back.
Mix sherry, curry powder, and shrimp.
Cover and chill 30 minutes or up until next day.
In a bowl, mix 1/2 cup flour, cornstarch, and... - 43.6573
1) In a non-stick pan melt half the butter sautÃ© the almonds and coconut until light brown.
2) Cool and remove in a bowl.
3) In a skillet, sautÃ© the shrimps for 4 minutes.
4) Add salt, tobacco, coconut cream, currants and... - 38.7288
My younger sister Galy loves this unique coconut shrimp recipe. Actually, she is crazy about cooking. When she comes home during holidays, she generally cook this coconut shrimp. It is very delicious and my whole family enjoys it. You must try this coconut... - 38.4065
Heat cooking oil to 325Â°-350Â°.
Beer Batter: Prepare beer batter by mixing all the beer batter ingredients.
Dredge shrimp in flour; shake off excess.
Holding shrimp by the tail, dip them individually in the batter, shake off excess and then dip into the... - 36.1114
1. Heat oil to 350° in a 2 1/2-quart saucepan. Mix bread crumbs and coconut together.
2. Dredge each shrimp in flour, then egg, then the coconut-bread crumb mixture. Skewer each one as it is breaded so that the point of the skewer does not show.
3. Fry in... - 34.5898
Creamy Coconut Shrimp
1. Cook rice according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
2. Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat; add bell pepper and next
4 ingredients. Saute 2 minutes. Add coconut milk, shrimp, and salt; cook over... - 33.8539
Coconut Shrimp is a delicious treat you'll love to gorge on. Prepare this shrimp dish effortlessly in minutes, and let us know your remarks after thorougly enjoying the recipe. - 32.4014
How To Make Coconut Shrimp With Coconut Rice
1. Thaw the frozen shrimps and wash under cold water, remove the shell, set aside.
2. Dice the yellow onion, mushrooms, mince the garlic, and finely chop the cilantro, set aside.
3. In a pot combine chicken broth, coconut milk, rice and... - 0
Coconut Shrimp Recipes By Category