- » Coconut Sauce
Coconut Sauce Recipes
Coconut sauce is prepared using coconut milk as a base ingredient. Coconut milk is combined with various other flavoring ingredients to make this sauce. This sauce is basically used in curries when chicken based dish ... More »
Shrimp In Coconut Sauce
Seafood lovers, you will definitely like this Shrimp in Coconut Sauce recipe. Take a look at this video to learn this tropical dish. The creamy sauce gives it a nice rich look. Happy Cooking! - 108.794
Vegetables With Spicy Coconut Sauce
1)Heat a pan with water.
2)Add in green chillies, onion and galangal paste, grated coconut, Maggi Chilli Garlic Sauce and salt.
3)Stir and bring to a boil.
4)Reduce the heat and let it simmer for 8 to 10 minutes.
5)Have the vegetables blanched... - 49.2754
Spice Dusted Beef With Coconut Sauce
1)Bake potatoes in oven.
2)Using a sharp meat knife, slice steak into strips. Place on plate. Sprinkle a mixture of turmeric and garam masala ove the steak strips. Coat well.
3)In a frying pan, heat 30 ml of oil. When oil begins to... - 46.8764
Curried Coconut Sauce
The curried coconut sauce is prepared with coconut cream and curry powder. Cooked along with onions and garlic, the curried coconut sauce is flavored with ginger and tabasco sauce with lemon juice. The curried coconut sauce goes great with seafood dishes. - 39.8537
Toasted Coconut Sauce
Place coconut in a small nonstick saucepan over medium heat.
Cook and stir until all the coconut is a dark tan.
Combine milk and cornstarch in a measuring cup or bowl.
Stir to dissolve cornstarch, Pour into toasted coconut.
Continue cooking over medium heat... - 38.388
Garfish With Coconut Sauce
1. To prepare garfish, cut off heads, make an incision from top to tail, being careful not to cut right through. Place fish cut side down and flatten out with palm of hand.
2. Heat oil in a large frying pan over moderate heat. Add garlic, cook 1 minute. Add... - 37.5133
Spicy Coconut Sauce
Heat the oven to 400Â°F.
Bake the coconut for 15 minutes.
Place the hot coconut on concrete or another hard surface and smash it open with a hammer.
When the coconut pieces are cool enough to handle, peel away the brown papery skin from the white meat with... - 36.7563
Balti Mixed Vegetables In Coconut Sauce
1. Put the prepared carrots, potatoes, French beans, peas and red pepper into a bowl of water until you are ready to cook them.
2. Heat the oil in a balti pan, karahi or deep frying pan, add the onions, mustard seeds and curry leaves and fry for about 3... - 34.9003
King Prawn Masala In A Creamy Coconut Sauce
1. First, prepare the coconut sauce. Mix together the coconut milk, water, ginger, garlic, chilli powder, salt and tomato puree in a bowl. Cover and leave to stand for 20 minutes.
2. Heat the oil in a deep frying pan with the mustard seeds, curry leaves,... - 34.7509
Chicken In Coconut Sauce
Coarsely puree the coconut, chiles, ginger, garlic, lemon juice, salt, and 1/2 cup water in a food processor or blender.
Place the chicken pieces in a large saucepan with the oil, onions, pepper, 1 cup water, and coconut puree.
Bring the liquid to a boil,... - 34.7426
Surprise Dessert Topping
1) In a bowl, combine the honey, mayonnaise, yogurt, rhubarb sauce, coconut and almonds together.
2) Mix well until thoroughly blended.
3) Serve the sauce as a topping over cake, pudding or strawberries. - 33.1957
Lobster In Spicy Coconut Sauce
Heat the oil in a large, deep saucepan over medium-low heat.
Add the mustard seeds and let them cook for 1 minute.
Add the bay leaves and coconut sauce and simmer over medium heat for 5 minutes.
Add the lobster tails and simmer gently for 5 minutes, until the... - 31.3602
Strawberries And Bananas With Chocolate Coconut Sauce
1. Heat the coconut milk in a small saucepan until almost boiling. Remove from the heat. Add the chocolate chips, cover, and let stand for 2 or 3 minutes.
2. Uncover and add the vanilla and maple syrup. Whisk until smooth.
3. Divide the strawberries and... - 28.0251
Mackerel In Coconut Sauce
Cut the fish into steaks of even thickness.
Add the coconut sauce to a saucepan and bring to the boil.
Add the fish steaks and simmer gently over lowered heat for 5-8 minutes, or until done.
Serve with plain boiled rice. - 24.2733
Coconut Sauce Recipes By Category