- » Coconut Sago
Coconut Sago Recipes
Enjoy our collection of coconut sago recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for coconut sago recipes.
1) Rinse the tapioca, drain thoroughly and keep aside.
2) In a pan, bring the water and sugar to a boil, stir in the tapioca and cook until the tapioca is transparent.
3) Stir in the green food coloring and mix thoroughly.
4) In a greased 8 x 8-inch... - 35.2378
You May Also Like!
Sago Melon, is a south east Asian delicacy which can be easily converted into many other desserts from the region. Sago melon is unexpectedly surprising in the way it refreshes and gives a punch to the lazy mind. An easy to make and energizing dessert,... - 48.036
1. Wash sago and drain the water.
2. Keep aside for half an hour.
3. In a skillet heat 2 tablespoons ghee and toss cumin seeds and chillies.
4. When seeds stop spluttering, add remaining ingredients except coconut and coriander... - 38.0217
1. Extract 2 cups thick milk from the grated coconut. Add water to the residue and extract another 6 cups.
2. Roast the green beans in a heavy skillet till an aroma rises.
3. Cook the beans in five cups water till the beans are soft and the water has been... - 43.9996
Kueh Lapis - Layered Dessert Snack
Kueh Lapis, are a small snack or a dessert snack majorly eaten in the south east Asia. These are beautiful, petite snacks colorful and full of flavor. Kueh are generally steamed, rather than baked. Can be easily made at home. - 48.0387
Sabudana Nariyal Ka Pudding
Boil 4 cups of water, add the drained sago and cook gently till it is transparent.
Add sugar and cardamom powder.
Put into a pudding mould.
Heat coconut milk on a low fire till thick, adding salt.
Heat jaggery syrup and reserve.
Turn out the pudding, and... - 31.6202
Fry baghar for a minute.
Add potatoes, peanut and salt.
Fry for 2-3 mins.
Add turmeric, sago and sugar.
Keep covered on a very slow fire for 15 mins.
Remove from fire, stir in coconut and coriander leaves.
Serve with coconut chutney. - 42.0373
Mix water, sugar and grated cassava, or sago.
Stir mixture well and bring to boil.
Add the prepared fruit and cook for 2-3 minutes.
Remove from heat and allow to cool.
Stir in lemon juice.
Note: If mixture thins, mix 1/2 cup of mixture with 1/4 cup grated... - 36.8107
1. Wash sago and soak in water for few hours.
2. Keep aside and drain out water.
3. Wash poha and soak in milk.
4. Ground peanuts smoothly.
5. In a skillet heat 3 tablespoon oil and toss mustard, cumin and asafoetida.
6. When seeds stop... - 44.6048
Semiya Payasam (kheer)
Kheer, when made in Kerala is known by the name "payasam". This sweet dish is most often made with rice. But many a times, it is also made with vermicelli (semiya). Typically the 'payasam' made in South India uses jaggery and coconut milk in place of sugar... - 0