- » Coconut Rough
Coconut Rough Recipes
Enjoy our collection of coconut rough recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for coconut rough recipes.
The coconut roughs are prepared with with coconut and chocolate. Melted and frozen till set, these chocolatey and coconuty desserts are a real party pleaser. - 29.1502
Beat butter into hot potato, gradually beat in sifted icing (confectioners') sugar, salt and cocoa.
Add coconut and vanilla, mix well.
Spoon teaspoons on to greaseproof paper, refrigerate until firm. - 24.5621
Chocolate Rough Slice
Sift dry ingredients into basin, add sugar and coconut; stir in melted butter, mixing well.
Press into greased and lined 11 in. x 7 in. tin.
Bake in moderate oven, Mark 4, 350°F., 25 minutes.
Cool slightly; cover with Chocolate Rough Topping while still... - 33.5851
Sweet Potato And Coconut Soup
1. Using a corkscrew, drill holes in the three eyes at the top of the coconut. Pour the liquid out of the eyes and reserve. Crack open the coconut, prise out the flesh and grate it roughly.
2. Put the grated coconut into a bowl with 1 litre (1 3/4 pints)... - 34.1827
Make a white sauce with the shortening, flour, and milk.
Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
Sandpaper off rough fiber of coconut shells and saw in half cross wise.
Fill the halves with tuna mixture, place in shallow baking pan and bake at 350°F.for 1... - 35.3631
Easy Coconut Chutney
Put all the ingredients except the tamarind through a mincer (grinder).
Squeeze the tamarind in a piece of muslin or cheesecloth to extract the juice, then add the liquid to the other ingredients. - 24.4463
Mango And Coconut Delight
Combine all ingredients and blend for 20-30 seconds until smooth and creamy.
Pour into tall chilled glasses. - 27.0805
Cashew Coconut Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix well.
3. Drop by teaspoons onto an oiled baking sheet and bake for 10 to 12 minutes. Cool on a wire rack. - 35.9065
Coconut Chocolate Nut Bars
1. Heat oven to 350°. Combine graham cracker crumbs and soft butter, and mix well. Spread this mixture into a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish, pressing it flat with your hands so it comes very slightly up the sides of the pan.
2. Add the chocolate chips to... - 27.8884
Keralan Parathas With Tiger Prawns In Coconut
1. For the parathas, fit the food processor with a dough blade. Blend the flour, eggs, sugar, condensed milk and 1 tsp salt until well combined. Gradually add the full-fat milk in a thin stream, blending continuously, until the mixture comes together as a... - 42.0807
Coconut And Butternut Squash Soup
Are you always on a lookout for innovative soup recipes? You've just got one more. Watch the chef prepare this tremendous Coconut and Butternut Squash Soup. The dish is very refreshing and the blend of flavors is just impeccable. Do not miss it. - 103.707
Turkey With Coconut, Ginger And Lime
1) In a bowl, add all the marinade ingredients and combine together.
2) Place the turkey strips into the marinade and coat thoroughly.
3) Cover with a lid or plastic wrap and marinate for at least 20 minutes.
4) In a measuring jug, place the... - 43.8632
Cherry & Coconut Cake
Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/Gas 4.
Lightly grease and flour a deep, 18cm (7in) cake tin.
Mix together the cherries, the flour, the baking powder, and all but 1 tablespoon of the coconut.
Beat together the margarine and sugar until light and... - 44.9517
Mussels With Coconut Vinegar
1. Place mussels, coriander, lemon grass, ginger and water in a wok over a high heat. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until mussels open. Discard any mussels that do not open after 5 minutes cooking. Remove mussels from wok, discard coriander, lemon grass and... - 33.2158
Fresh Stir Fried Spinach With Coconut
Boil the masoor dhaal until soft, drain off all the water and then set aside.
Wash the spinach thoroughly, chop roughly and place in a saucepan with the water left on the leaves.
Bring to the boil, drain thoroughly and set aside.
Place the onions, red... - 40.5446
Coriander And Coconut Fish
Put the shallots, garlic, ginger, lemongrass, chillies and coriander root or stalks in a food processor and whizz to a paste (combine with a little water).
Stir in the ground coriander.
Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan and fry the paste for 3 minutes.
Add the coconut... - 43.2241
Celery Root, Coconut And Shitake Soup
1. Roughly chop Celery Root. Put that in a blender.
2. Take out meat/flesh from coconut.
3. Put in shitake mushrooms.
4. Pour water in blender and blend. Make puree.
5. Add cultured vegetable, pour in milk kefir, hemp seeds, coconut butter, thyme and... - 92.1387
Mussels With Coconut Vinegar
1. Place mussels, coriander (cilantro), lemon grass, ginger and water in a wok over a high heat. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until mussels open. Discard any mussels that do not open after 5 minutes cooking. Remove mussels from wok, discard coriander... - 33.1168
Rice Noodle Salad With Coconut Dressing
1. Place the noodles in a large bowl, then pour over boiling water to cover. Leave to soak for 10 mins, stirring with a fork. Drain, rinse under cold water, then drain well.
2. For the dressing, mix the coconut milk powder with the boiling water in a small... - 38.6047
Rack Of Lamb With Coconut Mint Sauce And Glazed Peas
1. Preheat the oven to 400° Set the lamb in a medium roasting pan. Season with salt and pepper and drizzle with oil. Roast until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center registers 125° for medium-rare, about 35 minutes. Transfer to a cutting... - 28.8594
Spiced Prawn And Coconut Pilaf
1. Prepare rice according to pack instructions and set aside.
2. Into a food processor combine ginger, garlic and tomatoes and blend to make a paste. Set aside to use it for cooking.
3. In a large non-stick pan heat the oil and add the... - 43.9694
Citrus Panko Tilapia
Have a light meal with a fried fish and a salad to go with! This video has an awesome recipe being shared, the audio is completely missing in this video so making it a tad difficult for the user to understand! However the entire recipe is shared beneath the... - 79.8784
Til Copra Chutney
Til Copra Chutney is easy to make recipe. Til Copra Chutney gets its taste from coconut mixed with tamarind and lemon juice. Til Copra Chutney is served as side dish. - 33.7855
Dice the tomatoes, roughly chop the cilantro.
Heat oil in a pan and add cumin seeds.coriander seeds, green chillies, red chillies, chopped ginger one by one and saute till the coriander seeds turn light brown. Add coconut and saute again for few seconds. Keep... - 41.3696
Tomato Gojju / Tomato Chutney
Blanch tomatoes and peel off the skin. Dice them roughly.
Heat a pan and add grated coconut. Saute till most of the water evaporates.
Combine everything in a blender and grind to a smooth paste. Do not add any water.
[Goes well with neer dosa... - 35.6179
Hot Chilli Prawns Shrimp
1. To make marinade, place black pepper, chilli sauce, soy sauce, garlic and lemon juice in a bowl and mix to combine. Add prawns (shrimp), toss to coat, cover and set aside to marinate for 1 hour. Toss several times during marinating.
2. To make Mango Cream,... - 34.1918
Chocolate Cherry Bars
Chop chocolate roughly.
Place in top of double saucepan over hot water; heat gently, stirring, until melted and smooth.
Spread chocolate over base of well greased 11 in. x7 in. tin.
Refrigerate until firm.
Beat together eggs and sugar until light and... - 32.7293
Easy Apple Crisp Dessert
Here's a great way to use up all those apples in your pantry. Watch this video to learn a classic Apple Crisp recipe with a twist. This dish never fails to impress as a dessert. Treat your family to this American delicacy today, appreciation is guaranteed. - 106.746
Original Choc Chip Cookies
1. Place butter and sugar in a bowl and beat until light and fluffy. Beat in egg.
2. Add sifted flour, baking powder, coconut, chocolate chips and hazelnuts to butter mixture and mix to combine.
3. Drop tablespoons of mixture onto greased baking trays and... - 31.4272
Keerai Poriyal - Fried Spinach
1. For rough spinach leaves, microwave it in the oven for 3 minutes, under 50% power.
2. On a chopping board, chop all the microwaved spinach leaves.
3. In a pan, heat butter, add urad dal, mustard seeds, cumin seeds, green chilies,... - 96.4424
Kombdi Vade / Chicken Malvani
Kombdi Vade or Chicken Malvani is a non-vegetarian dish, which is quite popular in Maharashtra. The dish consists of the traditional Malvani chicken curry (including chicken pieces with bones), vade (like a puri, which is a fluffy, fried bread of wheat and... - 45.4117
Aloo Bhakarwadi (potato Pinwheels)
If you're looking for an Indian veggie delight then do try the aaloo bhakarwadi. This can be served as a snack to your family and guests. Vegetarians will love this snack. Watch the video as chef Bhavna explains the entire recipe in detail. - 104.332
Mushroom Capsicum Curry
1. Wash mushroom and slice them.
2. Slice tomatoes and capsicum into thin lengthwise pieces.
3. Grind peeled onion, coconut, red chillies, pepper, cinnamon, cloves, garlic and ginger to a smooth paste.
4. Heat oil in a pan and fry chopped onions and capsicum... - 47.0302
Pear And Sour Cherry Crisp From Chef Marisa Churchill
Marisa Churchill, is here to help us celebrate the new year by satisfying our sweet tooth.
This recipe is great for diabetes or people who want to have less sugar. You can indulge without any guilt on this delicious Pear and Sour Cherry Crisp recipe this... - 133.015
Golden Cauliflower Soup
Break the cauliflower into small florets, chop the stalk and set aside.
Heat the butter or margarine in a large pan, add the cumin seeds and roast for 1 minute, or until you smell the aroma.
Lower the heat; add the cauliflower and turmeric and saute for 5... - 41.4078
Original Choc Chip Cookies
1. Place butter and sugar in a bowl and beat until light and fluffy. Beat in egg.
2. Add self-raising flour, plain flour, coconut, chocolate chips and hazelnuts to butter mixture and mix to combine.
3. Drop tablespoons of mixture onto greased baking trays and... - 32.936
Low Carb Muffins
Anyone who is health conscious knows muffins are not good for health. Therefore, Chef Buff makes a really healthy muffin by replacing the flour with protein powder. This time, he has the ingredient details and directions but misses out on the baking time. - 90.2468
Fruit And Vegetable Salad
1. In a salad bowl, combine the carrot, apple, celery, radishes, cabbage, parsley, dried fruits, and almonds. Toss to mix.
2. Put the remaining ingredients, with the exception of the wheat germ, in a jar and shake to mix well. Pour over salad ingredients and... - 32.1685
Kokonda! Were you looking for a tasty and filling seafood salad that you can serve for a dinner party? Then Kokonda is definitely the recipe for you. Try it! - 44.8342
Sauteing the bell peppers and mushrooms:
1. Heat up a pot on medium temperature, add oil, dry whole red chilies and the chopped red bell pepper. Saute till the edges of the bell peppers turn golden brown.
2. At this point, add the sliced mushrooms and... - 111.454
1. In a heated dry, heavy-based frying pan add the desiccated coconut and toast until lightly golden.
2. Make a paste of the toasted coconut, garlic, shallots or onion, lemongrass, chillies, ginger, turmeric, salt and sugar either by pounding or... - 49.1053
Grilled Chicken With Coriander Chutney
To make the chutney, blend the ingredients in a food processor until smooth.
Lightly spray the chicken breasts with oil and cook under a hot grill for 8 minutes on each side.
Serve the chicken with the chutney, basmati rice and a leaf salad. - 33.0538
Malaysian Rendang Curry
1. Heat a dry frying pan, add the desiccated coconut and toast until lightly golden.
2. Blend together the toasted coconut, garlic, shallots, lemongrass chillies, ginger, turmeric, salt and sugar to make a paste.
3. Heat some oil in a heavy based frying pan.... - 42.0036
Fiery Lamb Curry
1. Place onion, garlic and ginger into a food processor or blender and process to finely chop.
2. Melt ghee or butter in a large nonstick frying pan over a medium heat, add onion mixture and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until mixture is golden. Stir in... - 36.5148
Tender Pumpkin Stems Or Saraswat Dethachi Bhaji
Wash the stem pieces well and place in a saucepan with a pinch of salt and cook till tender.
Place the red masur dal, after washing twice, in a vessel. Add the finely chopped spring onions to it as well as the chopped red pumpkin pieces and 2 cups of water.... - 35.1486
Paleo Lamb Chops
Lamb chops are a tasty way to bring new flavors to summer time grilling. For this recipe use a simple seasoning of garlic, rosemary to enhance the wonderful flavor of the juicy lamb chops. Watch the video to see how we make quick and easy Lamb Chops using... - 118.882
Break the biscuits into rough pieces about quarter of the original size.
Chop the dates very finely.
Melt the butter and sugar in a pan on a medium heat.
Keep stirring until the sugar has dissolved and the butter has melted completely.
Add the dates to this... - 41.8021
Sambal Goreng Telur
Hard-boil the eggs, then shell and halve them.
Set them aside.
Put the onion, garlic and chillis into a blender and blend to a rough puree.
Heat the oil in a large, shallow saucepan.
When it is hot, add the onion puree and fry, stirring frequently, for 2... - 36.125
I love experimenting new recipes and so gave a try to make maharashtrian specialty, Ghavachi Keer.It turned out to be amazing and specially my daughter liked it a lot.With lots of cashews in it the dish tasted awesome. - 24.0964
Palak Tambuli (spinach Stew)
Do you want to include a little savor with some goodness with your main in a simple way? Here is a recipe demanding less energy only to bring taste in the form of a palatable side. - 33.3537
Homemade Peanut Sauce
Add onion and garlic.
Stir till soft.
Add all other ingredients and simmer for about 5 minutes till a sauce is ready. - 36.7348
Lamb Satay With Chilli Peanut Sauce
TRIM LAMB of excess fat and sinew.
1.Cut lamb into thin strips, thread onto skewers, bunching strips along three-quarters of the length.
Place satays in shallow non-metal dish.
Combine garlic, pepper, lemon grass, soy sauce, sugar and turmeric in a small... - 43.7101
Sayur Udang Bayam
1) Wash, skin and de-vein the prawns.
2) Drain heads and shells. Keep aside to make the stock.
3) Wash spinach. Separate leaves from stems and chop both roughly.
4) To prepare stock, in a saucepan heat 1 tablespoon of the smoking... - 44.3319
Party Cocktail Trifle
Combine jelly powder and boiling water until dissolved.
Pour into shallow baking pan.
Allow to set in refrigerator then cut up roughly.
Slice Swiss roll into 1/2 inch (1 cm) slices.
Line base and sides of glass serving dish with cake slices.
Sprinkle sherry... - 39.4483
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan, add the onion, spring onions and garlic and cook gently for 5 minutes, or until softened. Add the chilli, turmeric and thyme and stir over a low heat for 1-2 minutes.
2. Stir in the okra, then add the callaloo or spinach... - 35.0565
Spiced Citrus Bean Soup
1) In a deep saucepan, heat the oil.
2) Add in the onions and carrots and gently sauté for 15 minutes till they turn soft and golden.
3) Now add the garam masala and chopped ginger. Stir for 1 minute more.
4) Pour in the orange juice and stock. Bring... - 46.4901
Chicken Crackers For A Low Carb Diet
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. line a cookie sheet with parchment.
3. In a large bowl combine the almond flour, coconut flour, chia seeds, garlic powder, parsley, chicken bouillon and Parmesan cheese.
4. In a separate bowl, beat one egg,... - 108.962
Khajur Pak Or Burfi - Date Rolls
In a mood of having a nice and yummy Indian sweet, then do check this out. Chef bhavna shows the recipe to make date rolls. The combination of poppy seeds and coconut is heavenly delicious. So do try out the recipe and surely watch the video. - 111.583
Spicy Monkfish Rice
1. Process the chilli, chilli flakes, garlic, saffron, mint, olive oil and lemon juice in a food processor or blender until combined but not smooth.
2. Put the monkfish into a non-metallic dish and pour over the spice paste, turning to coat. Cover and set... - 35.9182
Homemade Low Carb Chicken Nuggets
Now, even those on a low carb diet can enjoy one of the top classic recipes for kids. Here, let Kent Altena show you how to make Low Carb Chicken Nuggets that everyone can enjoy. Instead of breadcrumbs or wheat flour, this low carb recipe uses cheese and... - 105.761
1. Thread chicken onto lightly oiled bamboo skewers and place in a shallow glass or ceramic dish. Combine garlic, ginger, coriander and soy sauce and pour over skewers. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
2. To make sauce, place shallots or... - 34.9459
Raw Banana Cutlets
Peel the raw bananas and chop them roughly into slices and boil them in water along with salt and turmeric powder. Remove from fire when soft. Drain.
Take a large thali. Place the drained banana slices on it and mash them. Add the mashed potato, salt, chopped... - 36.4119
Papeta Na Pattis
Boil potatoes in jackets.
Peel, mash well and mix with flour.
Boil green peas.
Drain and mix with remaining ingredients except oil and potatoes.
Crush mixture roughly with a fork.
Wet your hands and take up a spoonful of potato mixture.
Flatten and put one... - 46.1611
Homemade Organic Caramel Popcorn
1) Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2) In a cooking pan set over medium heat, combine coconut oil, honey and maple syrup. Mix well.
3) Add salt and stir the ingredients together.
4) Keep stirring till the ingredients are all mixed well... - 102.055
Red Curry Mussels
This simple yet delicious shellfish recipe featuring mussels with tangy red curry is exciting and very easy and quick to make. It takes only few minutes to make an appetizer that just about everybody will love. - 109.766
Fresh Green Thai Curry With Chicken And Mangoes
Have you ever thought of making Thai curries from scratch? If you haven't then you must try out this recipe of Fresh Green Thai Curry with Chicken and Mangoes. You will be amazed to see how easy it is to make a Thai curry all by yourself. And it definitely... - 138.404
The Best Thai Chicken And Pork Satay
This is without doubt the best Satay recipe you will find anywhere. The secret is in the preparation but is well worth all the effort. When you make this Chicken and Pork Satay for your barbecue party, your guests are sure to beg you for the recipe. This... - 110.512
Mild Korma And Parsnip Soup
1. Make the chicken stock.
2. Wash and peel the parsnips and cut into 1/2 “ dice.
3. Peel the onion and cut into fine dice.
4. Pre-heat the grill, spread the almonds onto a baking tray and toast under the grill until a nice light golden brown... - 91.0152
Chicken Tikka Masala
1. Place the tandoori paste into a clean bowl.
2. Add the yoghurt and mix well together to make the marinade.
3. Cut the chicken into large dice and mix into the marinade.
4. Cover with cling film and store in the fridge for an hour or two.... - 87.557
Faux Pho - Manischewitz Cook Off Winner
At the 7th Annual Man-O-Manischewitz Kosher Cook-Off, which took place on March 21, 2013, San Franciscan Josie Shapiro took home the top honors as well as the grand prize worth $25,000 for her recipe, Faux Pho. Shapiro’s recipe was an interesting take on... - 32.5546
Spicy Potatoes And Okra
1. Mix the tomato puree, tamarind paste and 150 ml (1/4 pint) of the measured water in a small bowl and set aside.
2. Heat 5 tablespoons of the oil in a haandi or a heavy-based saucepan, add the onion seeds, mustard seeds and the curry leaves and fry for... - 36.97
Marrow Kofta In A Creamy Sauce
Peel, deseed and roughly chop the marrow and boil until it is soft and mushy.
Drain and squeeze out any excess moisture.
Mix the plain flour, gram flour, chilli powder, ground coriander, garam masala, salt, turmeric and fresh coriander together in a bowl and... - 44.9563
Chicken Satay With Peanut Sauce
Learn how to make your own chicken satay and peanut sauce. This chicken satay is one of my Malaysian street food favorites! - 126.12
Meen Mulakittathu (kerala Style Fish In Red Gravy)
Toddy shops in Kerala serve the best seafood delicacies and this recipe is a sure shot way to recreate one such fish curries! Spicy and in semi-gravy consistency, this dish is traditionally prepared in earthenware cooking pots for perfect blending of flavor... - 49.4368
An Elegant Dinner Treat
1) Preheat the oven to 400F.
2) Thaw the pie shells. Clean and drain the chicken breasts. In a skillet, add a tablespoon of butter. Saute the chicken covered, till it browns on both sides. Sprinkle thyme on top.
3) Trim the rough ends of... - 42.3817
Chicken Satay Peanut Grilling
Thai dishes are all about delicacy and flavor. This chicken dish exemplifies how in minutes you can stir a tasty dish and impress your family with it. Simple ingredients and easy method makes it a must try at home. - 80.467
Easy Chickpea Salad
Fond of chickpeas? Here's a great way to include them in your menu. Watch the chef share her personal favorite recipe to prepare this Easy Chickpea Salad. The recipe makes an excellent side dish and is very very impressive. Do give it a try. - 83.8346
I love that a curry can be so fresh, healthy and exciting, and my chicken kadahi is proof that you don’t need more than five spices to make a curry really spectacular. The cumin seeds provide a wonderful, nutty spice base and the simple flavors of the... - 32.9963
Burmese Khow Suey - Curry Noodle Soup
Khow Suey is a soul comforting, Burmese one-dish meal consisting of a massaman style yellow coconut curry with vegetables, beef, or chicken served over egg noodles and topped with assorted ingredients like fried garlic, roughly ground peanuts, fried... - 48.9225
Fall's Orange Kumara Carrot And Lenil Soup
Kumara (sweet potato) Carrot and Lentil soup is a perfect heart warming soup for the cold months. The color resembles the orange of autumn trees. It’s a fantastic way to use Kumara. - 49.7562
Chicken Puff Appetizer
Puff pastry surrounds this flavour packed Thai Chicken filling. Great appetizer for a party. - 42.8062