- » Coconut Roll
Coconut Roll Recipes
Enjoy our collection of coconut roll recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for coconut roll recipes.
Coconut Honey Rolls
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F (mark 6).
2) In a basin, sift the flour, baking powder and salt, then add the butter and rub until the mixture has a breadcrumb texture.
3) Stir in the sugar and form a soft dough with the egg and... - 48.0002
1) In a bowl, combine water, sugar, yeast (if using dried yeast, mix with sugar first then add the warm water) and one third of the flour.
2) Prepare a batter by stirring and then keep in a warm place for 10 minutes.
3) Add rest of the flour, 1... - 43.8558
Coconut Sponge Roll
Combine baking powder, salt and eggs in bowl.
Beat, gradually adding sugar, until mixture becomes thick and light colored.
Gradually fold in sifted flour; add vanilla.
Line a 15 x 10 x 1-inch jelly roll pan on bottom with paper; then grease sides and... - 41.2887
Banana Coconut Rolls
Mix sour cream with lemon juice and honey.
Coat banana cubes with sour cream mixture; roll bananas in coconut.
Serve on toothpicks or bamboo skewers. - 24.031
You May Also Like!
Banana cocnut rolls are simple desserts made with fresh bananas rolled in shredde coconut and passed along with chilled citrus fluff for dipping or serving over. Fresh and healthy if served without the citrus fluff, it is a treat for fruit lovers. - 26.5487
Date And Coconut Roll
***SIMPLE, RAW VEGAN RECIPE BOOKS - I love & recommend! (:
Easy To Be Raw by Megan Elizabeth - 112.29
Coconut And Apricot Swiss Roll
Grease a 28.5 by 18.5 by 2 cm (ll 1/4 by 7 1/4 by 3/4 inch) Swiss roll tin. Bottom-line with greaseproof paper, then grease again and dust with caster sugar and flour. Whisk the eggs and sugar in a deep heatproof bowl placed over a pan of hot water until... - 23.0515
Low Carb Coconut Rolls
1. Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
2. With the help of egg separator separate egg white and yolk.
3. Put yolk and egg white in different bowls.
4. In egg white add cream of tartar. Whisk for 5 minutes.
5. Mix egg yolks with coconut flour and... - 103.397
Toasted Coconut Jelly Rolls
1 Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
2 Using a rolling pin, roll each slice of bread slightly.
3 In a bowl, cream sugar with margarine and use it to spread on the bread slices.
4 On a sheet of waxed paper, sprinkle... - 38.812
Coconut Pineapple Cake Roll
Grease a 15- x 10- x 1-inch jellyroll pan, and line with waxed paper.
Grease and flour waxed paper; set aside.
Beat eggs until light and lemon colored; gradually add 3/4 cup sugar and vanilla, beating well.
Gradually add biscuit mix; stir well.
Stir in 1 cup... - 37.4515
Peanut Butter-coconut Roll
Blend peanut butter and corn syrup in bowl; stir in 2 teaspoons water.
Sift confectioners' sugar, dry milk and salt together; mix into peanut butter mixture.
Add coconut; knead until well blended.
Shape into roll; wrap in waxed paper.
Chill for several hours... - 35.1035
Coconut Pineapple Cake Roll
1. Preheat the oven at 400°
2. In a 15- x 10- x 1-inch jellyroll pan, coat with grease and line with waxed paper.
3. Grease, flour waxed paper and set aside.
4. In a bowl beat eggs until light and lemon colored.
5. Continue beating well... - 48.5748
Coconut Pecan Rounds
Cream together butter and sugars.
Add eggs, one at a time, blending well after each.
Beat in vanilla.
Thoroughly combine flour, baking powder, and salt; stir into creamed mixture.
Stir in coconut and pecans.
Form into 2 rolls, 1 1/2 inches in diameter.
Wrap... - 43.8781
Rub the butter into the flour, baking powder and salt.
Add the sugar and the vanilla.
Beat together the eggs and take 2/3rds and use this to make a soft biscuit dough.
Roll out to 5 mm thick then cut into small rectangles.
Spoon the filling into the triangle... - 43.6348
Coconut Roll Recipes By Category