- » Coconut Rice
Coconut Rice Recipes
Coconut rice is a popular Thai dish. It is usually cooked with jasmine scented (Thai) rice along with coconut milk and coconut flakes and brown sugar. It is a great dish to take to a potluck or an Asian theme dinner. More »
Simple Coconut Rice
If you are planning to serve a wholesome delicious meal on the table, then consider this recipe of coconut rice. Rice cooked in coconut milk offers an attractive aroma and you enjoy the similar taste of coconut. To strengthen the coconut effect, you may... - 112.277
Coconut Rice With Pandan Leaves
Looking for a variation to your steamed rice? Try Coconut Rice with Pandan Leaves. This recipe uses pandan leaves to give a delicious aroma to the steamed rice. This dish is delicious on its own but also goes well with plenty of Asian recipes. - 111.782
Coconut Rice With Thai Flavor
Do you like rice as a side dish with many of the main dishes that you prepare instead of pastas, noodles and breads? If you do then you also like to flavor it differently sometimes, like in this video showing coconut rice. The chef wants to pair coconut rice... - 110.677
Tasty Coconut Cilantro Rice
Coconut cilantro rice — just the very name of this dish is good enough to get you drooling. Very flavorful and full of texture, this yummy rice dish that combines the goodness of coconut with the tantalizing flavor of cilantro is sure to hit home. Pick your... - 79.4615
Vegetable Curry With Coconut Rice
For the curry
1. Cut all the vegetables (except green peas) into small pieces.
2. Boil all the vegetables except tomatoes.
3. Grate the cocoanut. Add 2 teacups of hot water and allow to stand for a little while. Blend it in a liquidiser and strain or pass... - 47.2938
Sesame Coconut Rice Loaf
1) Preheat oven to 350°.
2) In a large bowl, add rice, oil, garlic, turmeric, ginger, marjoram, coriander, cumin, cinnamon and sesame butter to combine very well.
3) Add rest of the ingredients to the bowl.
4) Use a 9" x 5" loaf pan to... - 46.4527
Grilled Curry Chicken With Coconut Rice
Season chicken generously with salt and pepper.
Combine curry powder, chili powder and oil in small bowl until mixture forms a paste.
Rub paste onto chicken.
Arrange medium Kingsford briquets on each side of a rectangular metal or foil drip pan.
Pour in hot... - 43.8459
Coconut rice is a tasty, quick dish. Enjoy!! - 43.7907
Papaya Shrimp With Coconut Rice
Peel and devein shrimp.
Coat a wok or large non stick skillet with cooking spray; add margarine and red pepper.
Heat at medium-high (375°) until margarine melts.
Add shrimp, and stir-fry 3 minutes.
Remove shrimp from wok; set aside.
Wipe wok dry with a paper... - 42.6414
Shrimp Curry With Coconut Almond Rice
1. In a medium saucepan, bring 2 cups of the broth to a boil over high heat. Add the rice, reduce the heat to low, cover, and cook until the rice is tender, about 20 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, warm 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium-high... - 41.6609
Creamy Curried Shrimp With Coconut Rice
Cook rice with water, 1 teaspoon salt and 1 tablespoon butter or margarine according to package directions.
Stir coconut into hot cooked rice, if desired.
In a large skillet, cook onion, apple and garlic in 1/4 cup butter or margarine until onion is tender,... - 41.5948
Rice With Desiccated Coconut
1. Rinse the rice until the water runs clear. Leave to soak in fresh water.
2. Meanwhile, in a large heavy-based saucepan, heat the oil and stir-fry the curry leaves, onion seeds and the onion for 2 minutes.
3. Next add the garlic, ginger, salt to taste,... - 40.7493
Sweet Coconut Rice
Rich, fragrant and sweet coconut rice, perfect for festivals and as a dessert. - 39.6168
Basic Coconut Rice
1) Rinse the rice thoroughly and drain well.
2) In a skillet, saute the onions in the oil for 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
3) Stir in the rice, salt, coconut milk, and enough water to just cover the rice.
4) Cook, covered, over a... - 39.2058
Classic Coconut Rice
Bring water to boil in medium saucepan.
Stir in rice, curry and salt.
Reduce heat, cover and simmer until all water is absorbed and rice is tender, about 20 to 25 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients, fluffing and mixing with fork, and heat through.
Coconut... - 39.0781
1. Boil rice, adding salt.
2. Grate coconut.
3. Heat oil and fry cashew nuts and remove.
4. Fry grams and spices.
5. Mix together. - 38.9044
Coconut And Rice Payasham
Wash the rice, drain well and place in a saucepan with 900 ml (1 1/2 pints) of the milk, the cardamoms and coconut.
Place the pan, partly covered, over a medium heat and cook for 35-40 minutes, or until the rice is soft enough to be mashed and most of the... - 38.8273
Pan Fried Tofu With Coconut Rice
This Pan Fried Tofu With Coconut Rice recipe will entice any eater fussy or easy. The main ingredient in this recipe is coconut. You will be ready with your Pan Fried Tofu With Coconut Rice within 5 minutes. It is full of flavor in spite of being a Low Fat... - 37.9502
Curried Turkey & Coconut Rice
1. To prepare coconut rice, in a 3- to 4-quart (2.8-to 3.8-liter) pan, combine 1 cup (240 ml) water and milk. Bring just to a boil over medium-high heat. Stir in rice. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer until liquid has been absorbed and rice is tender to bite... - 37.6172
Coconut Rice Balls
Cut twelve 2-1/2 inch squares of waxed paper; set aside.
Divide bean paste into 12 portions.
Shape each portion into a ball.
Mix sweet rice powder and 1 cup water in a large bowl to make a smooth dough.
Divide dough into 4 portions.
Use the palm of your hand... - 36.7182
Coconut Rice is simple to make rice recipe. Coconut Rice gets its taste from rice mixed with coconut milk and peppercorn. Coconut Rice is inspired by many food joints around the world. - 36.4166
Lemon Rice With Coconut
1. Wash the Basmati rice until the water runs clear.
2. In a large saucepan, heat the oil with the butter until hot, then add the mustard seeds, curry leaves, turmeric and salt. Lower the heat (if the heat is still quite fierce, remove the pan from the heat),... - 33.6808
1. Wash the rice in cold water until it runs clear. Place the water, coconut milk, salt and sugar in a heavy-based saucepan or flameproof casserole.
2. Add the rice, cover and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for about 15-20 minutes or... - 33.527
Coconut Rice has a lovely taste. The green chilli and curry leaves gives the Coconut Rice a trilling taste. Must catch it. - 32.9262
1 Melt the butter in a pan, add the rice and fry gently for 2 or 3 minutes.
2 Stir in the hot stock, raisins and salt and bring to the boil.
Reduce the heat, cover the pan and simmer gently for about 20 minutes, until the rice is cooked.
3 Fluff up the rice... - 32.1494
Simple Coconut Rice
Wash the rice in several changes of water; drain.
Heat the oil in a skillet; saute the onions 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
Add the rice, salt, coconut milk, and enough water to just cover the rice.
Cover and cook over very low heat for 20 minutes, or... - 30.0723
1) Allow rice and milk to come to a boil.
2) Mix in coconut and sugar and then simmer the mixture, covered until rice absorbs the liquid.
3) Serve the rice at once with Polynesian dishes. - 29.7518
Combine rice, coconut milk, and salt in a saucepan.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes.
Remove from heat; let stand, covered, 10 minutes.
Add coconut; fluff with a fork. - 29.4673
1. Heat the ghee in a heavy-bottomed vessel. Stir fry the rice in it till slightly brown. Add coconut milk and bring to boil. Lower the flame and cook till done. Add salt and stand over a very slow fire till all the water is absorbed.
2. Roast grated coconut... - 29.0113
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat & sauté the garlic & ginger until soft, about 2 minutes. 2. Stir in the rice & sauté for another minute, stirring frequently.
3. Pour in the water, salt & rum and stir well, then add the coconut milk &... - 28.9202
Saute onion in butter until tender.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Cover and cook until rice is tender and the liquid is absorbed. - 25.6047
Coconut Rice Recipes By Category