- » Coconut Refrigerator Cake
Coconut Refrigerator Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of coconut refrigerator cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for coconut refrigerator cake recipes.
Chocolate Coconut Cake
Chocolate Coconut Cake with chocolate-walnut filling is a delicious cake to the last bite. The creamy coconut and luscious chocolate all mingled together makes this Chocolate Coconut Cake one of my all time favorite recipe. My chocolate coconut cake recipe is... - 25.3932
Southern Coconut Almond Fruit Cake
1. Line 9-inch tube pan or five 5 3/4 by 31/4" loaf pans with foil. In small bowl, mix raisins and sherry; let stand.
2. In bowl, combine citron, lemon peel, pineapple, coconut, and 1 cup flour.
3. Preheat oven to 300°F. In large bowl with mixer at low... - 35.374
Lemon Coconut Cake
Bake cake mix as directed on package.
Stir together milk, lemon peel and juice until thickened.
Refrigerate 30 minutes.
Split cake to make 3 layers; fill each with about 1/3 cup lemon mixture.
Spread remaining mixture over side and top of cake.
Sprinkle... - 32.4237
Cream Of Coconut Cake
Combine cake mix, egg whites, oil, milk and 1 can coconut.
Bake on greased sheet pan at 350° for 20 to 25 minutes.
Make holes in warm cake with fork.
Pour cream of coconut over the cake.
When cool, combine second can of coconut with whipped topping and frost... - 34.036
Holiday Coconut Cake
1. Combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, water and oil in a large bowl and beat at medium speed with mixer for 4 minutes. Pour batter into a well-greased 10 to 12-cup fluted tube pan. Microwave, uncovered at Power Level 5 for 14 to 17 minutes, or until there... - 24.644
Creamy Coconut Cake
Cream shortening, butter, and sugar until light and fluffy.
Add egg yolks, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Combine flour, soda, and salt.
Add to creamed mixture alternately with buttermilk, beginning and ending with flour mixture; beat well... - 36.8584
Chocolate Coconut Icebox Cake
Bake Devil's Food Cake, mixed according to directions on box, in a pan 10 x 6 x 2 inches.
When done, split lengthwise.
Whip and season cream with sugar and vanilla.
Spread bottom half of cake with cream and sprinkle coconut over it.
Cover with top half of... - 31.2876
Coconut Sour Cream Layer Cake
Prepare cake mix according to package directions, making 2 (8-inch) layers.
When completely cool, split layers.
Combine sugar, sour cream and coconut, blending well; chill.
Reserve 1 cup of the sour cream filling mixture.
Spread the remainder between the... - 36.3711
1. Combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, water and oil in the large bowl of an electric mixer and beat at medium speed with mixer for 4 minutes. Pour batter into a well-greased 10 to 12-cup fluted tube pan. Microwave, uncovered, at Cook Cycle 1 (power level 5)... - 28.0942
Coconut Cream Cake
Empty cake mix into a bowl.
Add water and egg white.
Beat for 4 to 5 minutes or until smooth.
Fold in 1/3 cup (90 mL) of the toasted coconut.
Transfer to 8 in. (20 cm) greased cake pan.
Bake at 350°F (175°C) for 20 to 25 minutes.
Allow cake to cool, and... - 34.7692
Fresh Coconut Banana Cake
Fresh Coconut Banana Cake tastes as good as it looks. Fresh Coconut Banana Cake is inspired by many chefs around the world. Follow our Fresh Coconut Banana Cake recipe, it€™s a yummy anytime treat. Try it and do let me know how it turned out for you. - 39.3277
Orange Coconut Cake
1 Preheat the oven.
2 In a bowl, mix together coconut, orange juice and rind.
3 Allow to stand.
4 As per the package directions, prepare the cake.
5 Transfer to a 9" square pan and bake.
6 Let cool.
7 In a bowl, whip cream... - 38.3907
Homemade Coconut Cream Cake
For all with a sweet tooth, here comes another great dessert recipe. This Homemade Coconut Cream Cake recipe is an innovative creation. Watch this video for the details of this delightful cake. This is a great way to treat your family on the weekends. - 148.981
Coconut & Lemon Cream Cheese Dessert Cake
Preheat oven to 350°.
Grease an 8-inch square pan.
In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, cream together butter, vanilla, and sugar.
Add eggs alternately with flour.
Beat on high speed for 5 minutes.
Stir in juice and rind of lemon.
Spread into prepared... - 42.6285
Loguella's Coconut Cake
The cake Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Coat three 9-inch round cake pans with nonstick cooking spray, then dust with flour.
In a large bowl, sift together the flour, baking soda, and salt.
In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat the egg whites on... - 47.6341
Coconut Raspberry Cake
1. To make cake, place butter and sugar in a bowl and beat until light and creamy. Add egg yolks one at a time, beating well after each addition. Fold in coconut.
2. Sift flour and baking powder together. Combine coconut milk and vanilla essence. Fold flour... - 38.3541
Refrigerator Oatmeal Cookies
Sift dry ingredients together, grind oats and add with coconut.
Cream shortening and sugar until frothy, add egg and beat well.
Mix milk and vanilla.
Add dry ingredients to creamed mixture alternately with milk and vanilla.
Mix thoroughly: Form into rolls,... - 40.3404
Coconut Cheese Cake Unbaked
1. Grease a 9-inch glass pie dish with oil or unsalted butter.
2. Sprinkle grated coconut to cover the base and sides of the pie dish
3. In a small bowl, soften gelatin in cold water
4. Add soften gelatin to hot water.
5. Use a medium... - 45.823
Coconut Strawberry Charlotte
Coconut Strawberry Charlotte has delicious taste. Coconut Strawberry Charlotte gets its taste from sponge cake filled with cream and jam. Coconut Strawberry Charlotte is inspired by many food chains around the world. - 41.1806
Pina Colada Cake
Preheat oven to 350°.
Grease and flour pan.
Bake cake according to package directions.
Remove from oven and prick top of cake with toothpick.
Spoon milk over warm cake.
Mix cream of coconut and rum; pour over cake.
Let cool and refrigerate covered.
Before... - 37.0037
Coconut Orange Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. For the cake :
3. In a large bowl, combine cake mix, eggs, and oil and beat until well blended.
4. Beat adding cream of coconut and sour cream until smooth.
5. Line bottoms of two 9-inch round cake pans... - 46.3962
Bacardi Rum Pifia Colada Cake
Blend all ingredients except coconut in large mixer bowl.
Beat 4 minutes at medium speed of electric mixer.
Pour into two greased and floured 9-inch layer pans.
Bake at 350°F for 25 to 30 minutes or until cake springs back when lightly pressed.
Do not... - 41.0665
Six Layer Orange Coconut Cake
Have eggs at room temperature.
Beat yolks until thick.
Gradually beat in sugar, then 2 tablespoons lemon juice.
Mix flour, cornstarch and salt and add to egg mixture.
Add remaining 1 tablespoon lemon juice and beat slowly until smooth.
Beat whites until stiff... - 46.8113
Strawberry And Coconut Cream Shortcake
If you have time on hands and are willing to put the effort to dish out a delicious dessert, here is a recipe just for you! Strawberry and Coconut Cream Shortcake recipe requires a three step preparation process but the end result is well worth the wait.... - 131.754
Almond Coconut Cheesecake
1. Preheat the oven to 325°. Combine the crust ingredients in a medium bowl until well blended. Press into the bottom of a greased 8-inch springform pan. Bake for 15 minutes and let stand until cool. Leave the oven on.
2. While the crust cools, beat the... - 29.5412
Coconut Carrot Cake
1. Prepare by preheating the oven to 350°F.
2. Grease three 9-inch cake tins with butter and dust it with flour.
3. Line the bottom of the tins with a piece of butter paper.
4. In a large bowl, sift flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and... - 47.8151
Creamy Coco-nutty Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. In a bowl cream shortening, butter, and sugar until fluffy.
3. Mix egg yolks one at a time and beat after each addition.
4. Fold in flour, soda, and salt.
5. Mix it to the creamed mixture alternately with... - 44.3325
Christmas Tree Poke Cake
Place cake layers, top sides up, in two clean 9-inch square cake pans.
Pierce cakes with large fork at 1/4-inch intervals.Dissolve each flavor of gelatin separately in 1 cup of the boiling water.
Carefully pour strawberry flavor gelatin over one cake layer... - 44.1997
Tropical Coconut And Lime Cheesecake
Use the tablespoon of butter to generously grease the bottom of a 9-inch spring form pan.
Press cake crumbs over bottom.
Sprinkle coconut over crumbs.
Stir unflavored gelatin into 1/4 cup water to soften.
In a small heavy saucepan, whisk together... - 42.364
Orange Coconut Cheesecake
1) Preheat the oven to 450F.
2) Unwrap the piecrust as per its packet instructions. Dust the pastry with flour and roll out into a 12-inch circle.
2) Overturn the piecrust into a 9-inch or 10-inch fluted cake pan with a detatchable base.
3)... - 42.4884
Coconut And Apricot Cheesecake
Indulge your sweet tooth without the guilt! Coconut and apricot cheesecake recipe uses low fat ingredients making it a much loved dessert among health watchers. What are you waiting for? Lap it up! - 126.437
Melt butter in large skillet.
Combine crumbs, almonds and coconut and stir into butter.
Continue to cook on low heat, stirring constantly, for 1 or 2 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Add honey, blend in thoroughly, and press mixture lightly into two oiled 9-inch... - 28.5061
Caramel Topped Coffee Cake
Place butter in a 9 inch round glass cake dish.
Microwave 1 to 2 minutes or until bubbly.
Stir in brown sugar, water and cinnamon until well blended.
Stir in nuts and coconut.
Arrange biscuits over topping.
Microwave 4 to 5 minutes, giving dish a 1/4 turn... - 33.273
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees.
2. Grease the glass cake pan with cooking spray.
3. Strain the almond flour in a large bowl. Add in coconut flour and baking powder. Mix all the ingredients well.
4. In a large mixing bowl add in cream cheese... - 105.269
Coconut Ice Box Cookies
Cream shortening and sugars together.
Stir in egg and vanilla.
Add dry ingredients.
Stir in coconut and nuts.
Press dough into pan so it is 1" thick.
Allow to refrigerate overnight.
Turn dough upside down on a board and slice into 1/4 strips.
Lay... - 42.4018
Mocha Icebox Cake
Cream butter, sugar, egg yolks, vanilla, instant coffee and rum.
Add half the whipped cream.
Line pan with ladyfingers.
Pour half the creamed mixture over ladyfingers; top with macaroons.
Cover with remain- ing creamed mixture.
Refrigerate for 24 hours.
Top... - 41.0976
Italian Creme Cake
1 Grease and flour three 8x1 1/2-inch or 9x1 1/2 inch round baking pans. Set aside.
2 In a large mixing bowl beat butter or margarine and shortening with an electric mixer until combined. Add sugar; beat on medium speed until mixture is light and fluffy. Add... - 37.6214
1. In an electric mixer, place coconut flakesand grind till fine and resembles powdered sugar.
2. Remove from mixer and transfer contents to a air tight container. Refrigerate till use.
4. Sprinkle on frosting, cakes, pastries, cookies etc. - 14.4808