- » Coconut Puff
Coconut Puff Recipes
Enjoy our collection of coconut puff recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for coconut puff recipes.
Coconut Cream Puffs
Preheat oven to 425°.
Combine first 3 ingredients; set aside.
Combine 1 cup milk and 2 tablespoons margarine in a large saucepan; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to low; add flour mixture, stirring well until mixture is smooth and pulls away from sides of... - 41.7929
Pineapple Coconut Cream Puffs
For filling, in a saucepan combine sugar and cornstarch. Stir in undrained pineapple and lemon juice. Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly. Cook and stir for 2 minutes more. Remove from heat.
Gradually stir about 1 cup of the hot pineapple mixture into the... - 37.8743
You May Also Like!
Norwegian Coconut Puffs
This Norwegian Coconut Puffs is a dessert dish. Enjoy this amazingly delicious Norwegian Coconut Puffs recipe and share your feelings with us! - 34.7412
Add cream of tartar and salt to egg whites; beat until frothy.
Add sugar 1 tablespoon at a time, beating thoroughly after each addition.
Add almond extract.
Continue beating until mixture is stiff and glossy.
Gently fold in coconut, pecans and oats.
Drop by... - 33.5141
Sweet Potato Puff
1) Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2) Mash the potatoes till very smooth.
3) Butter a 9-inch pie plate.
4) In a bowl, combine mashed potatoes, salt, sugar and coconut cream.
5) Remove the mixture on a pie plate.
6) Bake in the oven for 20... - 40.8783
1) Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or with foil.
2) In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, place 1/2 cup of the coconut, a drop or two red food coloring, and a drop or two of water.
3) Cover with the lid and shake well until coconut is... - 47.3614
Golden Egg Puff Paste
In a medium-size saucepan, heat butter, water and Rich Coconut Milk over medium-high heat.
Stir sugar, tumeric, nutmeg and salt into mixture.
When liquid comes to a boil, remove from heat.
Quickly add flour while beating firmly with a wooden spoon.
Mixture... - 40.9678
Chicken Puff Appetizer
Puff pastry surrounds this flavour packed Thai Chicken filling. Great appetizer for a party. - 42.5474
Apple Puff Pancakes
Efficiently making pancakes. Like all of my recipes, this is gluten-free, dairy-free, grain-free, soy-free, paleo, sugar-free, and cane sugar-free. - 109.467
Lemony Cream Puffs
Melt margarine in boiling water.
Add flour and salt; stir vigorously.
Cook and stir till mixture forms ball that doesn't separate.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each till smooth.
Stir in coconut.
Drop by heaping tablespoons 3 inches... - 40.2264
Mix together flour, salt, soda and butter.
Add enough buttermilk to form a stiff dough.
Peel and mash the bananas.
Mix in the coconut and spices.
Form the dough into a ball and roll out into a thin sheet on a flavoured board.
Cut into small rounds with an... - 43.1871
1. Shell prawns. Remove intestines by slitting the back. Wash well in several lots of cold water. Drain and cut into small pieces.
2. Slice billings or green tomatoes and onions.
3. Grind red chillies.
4. Heat fat. Fry a quarter of the sliced onions, curry... - 41.2562
Coconut Puff Recipes By Category