- » Coconut Pudding
Coconut Pudding Recipes
Coconut pudding is a refrigerated dessert very popular in Asian countries like Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, Philippine and Thailand. It is also called as Maja blanca or coconut bar. It is sweet and has the rich flavor ... More »
Easy Coconut Pudding
Anyone who enjoys pudding would like to taste different types of puddings like this one ‘coconut pudding’, simple yet delicious. Coconut is naturally sweet and when transformed into a pudding, its tastes enhances to higher levels. Watch the video for... - 144.359
Coconut Tapioca Pudding
Johanna Cook, Momma Cuisine show us how to make one of her kids' favorite desserts, Coconut Tapioca Pudding. - 110.947
Raw Coconut Pudding
Coconut is a flavor that goes great in about any dessert recipe. This homemade pudding recipe is easy to make and extremely delicious. Enjoy Raw Coconut Pudding for a afternoon snack or as an after dinner treat. - 94.7957
Sticky Happy Corn Coconut Pudding And Boiled Vegetables - Part 3
You don't really have to spend a fortune to eat healthy food. Sometimes just curbing your carnivorous instincts and whomping up a delightful vegan dish in your kitchen might just be enough. Chef Chang Ghai presents a simple, satisfying lunch fare using... - 86.6509
Sticky Happy Corn Coconut Pudding And Boiled Vegetables - Part 2
If you though vegan food was boring, then this video recipe is likely to butt your notion for good. Packed with tons of fresh, exciting ingredients, this vegan delight might just inspire you to transform into a herbivore, or better an omnivore. Chang Hai's... - 84.7592
Sticky Happy Corn Coconut Pudding And Boiled Vegetables - Part 4
On those days when you feel like eating something different, a vegan treat like this wouldn't be a bad idea. Chang Hai whomps up a delectable treat using traditional Asian ingredients that isn't highly appeasing to the palate, but also very nutritious for... - 83.6342
Coconut Pudding For Eight
1) In a bowl, sift together sugar, cornstarch and salt.
2) In a saucepan simmer milk and cream, stir in the sugar mixture stirring steadily until thickened.
3) Remove the pan from heat.
4) Gradually add egg yolks to the hot mixture... - 45.1873
Raw Coconut Pudding
1 Scrape off the brown layer from the coconut.
2 Break it into tiny pieces.
3 In a grinder jar, grind the coconut to a fine paste.
4 Pass through a clean muslin cloth to take out the coconut milk.
5 In a bowl, soak china grass for 25... - 44.6482
Microwave Orange And Coconut Pudding
1) Within a glass bowl, blend gelatin,salt and sugar.
2) Now add milk and egg and beat well.
3) Cook this mix on MEDIUM(5) for upto 5 minutes.
4) Now let this mix cool till surface is almost set.
5) Add the liquer.
6) Now gently fold in coconut and... - 44.1695
Baked Coconut Pudding
1. Heat the milk and margarine together.
2. Pour over the breadcrumbs.
3. Add coconut, lemon rind and granulated sugar.
4. Beat the yolks of eggs and add to mixture.
5. Allow to stand for half an hour or longer.
6. Put into a greased pie dish and bake till... - 43.374
Semolina Coconut Pudding
Warm milk and dissolve sugar in it.
Melt ghee and lightly fry semolina, stirring continuously.
Add milk, gradually into semolina mixture and stir smooth.
Add coconut and cook over a low flame until soft and thick.
Remove from fire and cool.
When cool, add... - 42.9444
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Pour hot water in a shallow pan until ½ inch from bottom.
3) In a blender, mix together milk, egg, sweetener, coconut and vanilla extract and salt.
4) Blend the mixture until incorporated... - 41.343
1.Start by preheating the oven to 350F degrees
2.In a bowl, soak bread crumbs and coconut in milk.
3.Beat egg yolk and add sugar, salt and butter.
4.Add to milk mixture.
5.Fold in beaten egg white.
6.Pour into greased baking dish; set in... - 40.5649
Tender Coconut Pudding
This is the most popular pudding of Kerala and it is prepared using coconut pulp,coconut water,china grass and milk.Enjoy this easy and yummy dessert. - 40.3997
Banana And Coconut Pudding
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Butter baking dish.
Beat eggs and sugar in mixer bowl until thickened.
Add half and half, 1 3/4 cups coconut, bananas and nutmeg; mix well.
Spoon into prepared dish; sprinkle with additional coconut.
Place baking dish in larger... - 40.0345
Tender Coconut Pudding
1. Soak China grass in 1 cup water and dissolve over low flame. Remove from heat.
2. Add the tender coconut water.
3. In another pan, dissolve 5 dsp sugar in milk and condensed milk over low heat, stirring all the time.
4. After the sugar has dissolved, add... - 39.9567
In a heavy medium saucepan, combine tapioca, sugar, salt, eggs, milk and cocoa mix.
Stir constantly over low heat until mixture boils.
Fold in coconut and half of mandarin oranges.
Pour into a serving bowl or individual sherbet glasses.
Garnish... - 39.7702
Coconut Pudding With Light Cream
Sift the sugar, cornstarch, and salt into a saucepan; gradually add the milk and cream, mixing until smooth.
Cook over low heat, stirring steadily until thickened.
Beat the egg yolks in a bowl; gradually add the hot mixture, stirring steadily to prevent... - 39.4136
This is one of my favorite dishes to get at Dim Sum. It's light and has an amazing texture due to the combination of gelatin and evaporated milk. - 39.057
Coconut Pudding has a fine taste. Coconut Pudding gets its taste from coconut mixed with flour and eggs, topped with almonds. Coconut Pudding is inspired by many people around the world. - 38.0322
Classic Coconut Pudding
Line the sides of a 2-pt. pie-dish with the pastry.
Simmer the coconut in the 3/4 pt milk until tender —about 10-15 min.; allow to cool.
Cream together the butter and the 1 1/2 oz sugar until soft, work in the egg yolks one at a time and add the... - 37.9631
Combine egg yolks, sugar, and flour.
Beat until creamy.
Place milk and wine in double boiler.
Heat to boiling.
Pour milk mixture slowly into egg mixture, stirring constantly to prevent curdling.
Add coconut and vanilla; mix well.
Cook over double boiler until... - 37.2664
1) In a saucepan, mix cornstarch and sugar, and heat on low flame.
2) Steadily add in coconut milk.
3) Continue to cook on low heat, stirring frequently, until thickened,
4) In buttered pan. Pour the hot mixture and sprinkle coconut on top.... - 36.8987
Banana And Coconut Pudding
1) Preheat the oven to 375 °F
2) In a bowl, beat the eggs and stir in the sugar and coconut milk.
3) Peel the bananas and mash using potato masher.
4) In another bowl, mix together mashed bananas, grated coconut, eggs and coconut... - 36.1595
Grease a 1 1/2-pt. pudding basin.
Sift together the flour, salt and baking-powder.
Rub in the fat and add the sugar and coconut.
Mix to a soft dropping consistency with the beaten egg and milk.
Put the pudding mixture into the basin and cover with a piece of... - 34.3894
Snowy Coconut Pudding
Thoroughly mix sugar, gelatin, and salt; add milk.
Stir over medium heat till gelatin and sugar dissolve.
Chill till partially set.
Fold in coconut, then whipped cream.
Pile into 1 1/2 quart mold; chill till firm, at least 4 hours.
Serve... - 31.8694
Rice And Coconut Pudding
Combine milk, rice, sugar, and coconut in deep saucepan.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until sugar is dissolved.
Add citron, spoon into dessert dishes.
Sprinkle with cinnamon, serve hot or cold - 27.4018
Mix 1/2 cup flaked coconut and 1 can (17.5 ounces) vanilla pudding.
Spoon into individual serving dishes.
Garnish with sliced strawberries. - 15.1188
Coconut Pudding Recipes By Category