- » Coconut Pop
Coconut Pop Recipes
Enjoy our collection of coconut pop recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for coconut pop recipes.
Frozen Coconut And Chocolate Pops
If you adore frozen desserts, you will love these Frozen Coconut and Chocolate Pops. These charming little frozen treats are easy to make, delicious, and low in calories and fat. Take a look at the video clip and give it a go. - 108.559
Green Beans With Coconut And Popped Rice
1) In a small bowl, place the dried coconut, if using and soak in 1/3 cup boiling water for at least 15 minutes. Drain well.
2) In a large pot, bring 5 quarts of water to a rolling boil.
3) Add the beans and coarse salt to boil rapidly... - 50.4852
Banana Pops was an experiment which turned out to be horribly right. Banana Pops is a cookie which will delight you down for sure. Try it! - 27.3233
Frozen Banana Pops
Frozen Banana Pops has a fine taste. Frozen Banana Pops gets its cool taste from bananas mixed with orange juice and chocolate, flavored with shortening and topped with pecans or coconut flakes. Frozen Banana Pops is inspired by many food joints around the... - 28.0717
Fourth Of July Pop Corn Cookies
Preheat oven to 325°F.
One cup at a time, blend popped popcorn in blender at low speed, until you have 1 1/2 cups of finely ground popcorn.
In medium bowl, beat egg whites on high speed.
At lower speed, add sugar gradually until egg whites are glossy and... - 33.5354
Tropical Cream Pops
1. Divide yogurt equally into three different bowls.
2. Pour coconut milk evenly in each bowl. Stir and mix them together.
3. Add diced mango into one bowl. Mix well.
4. Throw banana slice into another yogurt bowl. Mash, and distribute evenly.
5. Line... - 99.5706
1. In a plate put the cake crumbs or crumble a cake really finely in order to get 2 cups of cake crumbs.
2. Whisk the ready to use frosting to make it slightly loose and smooth.
3. Add the frosting to the cake crumbs and gently mix using... - 0
Insert a wooden stick* into the cut end of each banana half.
Place on a baking sheet.
Freeze 1 hour or till bananas are firm.
Meanwhile, in a shallow dish mix cereal, coconut, peanuts, and nutmeg.
Brush frozen bananas with syrup, then roll in cereal mixture... - 25.6937
Raw Chocolate Pops
care to spice it up? Add one of the following: 1 inch fresh ginger, 1 Cayenne pepper, 4 drop B. RAW lavender essential oil.
Liquefy coconut oil by placing the glass jar under warm water. Pour liquid coconut oil in blender with spice of choice, add the rest... - 24.584
Tropical Banana Pops
Put the crushed bananas into a medium bowl.
Sprinkle with lemon juice and toss.
Mix in the other ingredients.
Spoon into six 4 oz (100 g) paper cups.
Freeze until firm. - 28.8538
Frozen Banana And Chocolate Pops
Peel bananas, and slice in half cross wise; brush bananas with orange juice.
Insert wooden skewers in cut end of bananas, and place on a waxed paper-lined cookie sheet.
Freeze until firm.
Combine chocolate and shortening in top of double boiler; bring water... - 26.4679
In a small saucepan soften gelatin in cream of coconut. Place saucepan over low heat and stir till gelatin is dissolved. Cool gelatin mixture about 10 minutes.
Stir pineapple juice concentrate and water into gelatin mixture. Pour about 1/3 cup of juice... - 27.6386
Easy Caramel Popcorn
This sweet treat is more than a snack!! Sign up for my newsletter and get even more variations and tips.... - 35.9292
Frozen Chocolate Banana Pops
In small heavy saucepan melt chocolate over very low heat, stirring constantly.
Peel bananas; halve crosswise and insert wooden sticks.
Spread chocolate over bananas, then roll in peanuts or coconut.
Place on waxed paper-lined baking sheet.
Freeze till firm.... - 25.6301
Pineapple Stick Pops
Drain pineapple; reserve syrup.
Sift 2 cups flour with baking powder and salt into mixing bowl.
Add rolled oats.
Cut in 2/3 cup butter until mixture is the size of small peas.
Combine egg with 1/4 cup pineapple syrup.
Sprinkle over flour-shortening mixture... - 40.726
Quick Cake Pops
If you have some leftover sponge cake, you can make the cake pops, original treats that will make any kid happy! - 127.991
Oats Paniyaram/savory Oats Pan-pops (low Fat)
1. In a bowl add in the chana dal and fennel seeds. Soak for 3 hours.
2. In a blending jar add in the soaked dal and oats. Add in water and blend to make fine paste.
3. Take out the batter in a bowl; add in the salt, curry leaves,... - 0
Green Ice Pops
It can be a challenge to get your kids to eat their greens. Thankfully with this fun and quick recipe, you'll no longer be hearing "Gross!" or "Blech!". This is a great way to get greens into kids. - 119.805
Banana ChocÃ³ Pops
1. Peel the bananas and halve cross wise.
2. Baste orange juice on the bananas.
3. Insert wooden skewers in cut end of bananas.
4. Arrange on a waxed paper-lined cookie sheet.
5. Freeze to set.
6. In top of double boiler mix chocolate and shortening.... - 38.9902
Betty's Coconut Bonbons
Coconut Bonbons can be ideally made for Christmas. The Bonbons look so nice and fancy. Your guests will surely get impressed as they are so delicious. - 107.373
1. Grease a baking dish and line it with parchment paper.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine desiccated coconut, icing sugar, and cream of tartar. Mix well.
3. Pour condensed milk and stir to incorporate.
4. Divide mixture into 2 half.... - 102.301
Chriselle's Coconut Creation
1. In a blender, pour almond milk, and then pop in the strawberries pieces.
2. Add unsweetened coconut, kale, and banana pieces. Blend it well.
3. Serve coconut smoothie chilled with strawberry garnish. - 100.827
Homemade Coconut Rum
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Drill a hope through the top of a coconut and remove all the water.
3. Pop the coconuts into the oven for 15 minutes to heat them up so it's easy to break.
4. Open up the coconuts by cracking... - 99.6923
Homemade Coconut Cream Pie
For all those who are fond of coconut here is a great coconut cream pie recipe. The video shares an easy recipe to make a delicious coconut cream pie at home. This dessert is an effortless dish that would surely impress your family and friends! - 77.4509
Coconut Milk With Raw Mangoes
Grind the grated mango to a pulp in a mixie along with one cup of water. Strain through a fine sieve and set aside.
Take a saucepan. Place the mango water and the coconut milk into it.
Add turmeric, sugar and salt to the liquid.
Heat 2 teaspoons of the oil in... - 34.1583
Minted Banana Coconut Raita
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. In a medium-size bowl, toss bananas in lime juice.
3. Add yogurt, 2 tablespoons of the mint, and salt; fold with a rubber spatula to mix.
4. In a small baking pan, spread coconut and bake for 2 -3... - 46.5361
Coconut Meringue Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Add the egg whites and whisk until soft peaks are formed.
3. Add the salt and continue to beat until stiff peaks are formed for about 2-4 minutes.
4. Add the toasted coconut and fold.
5.... - 0
Grind together, or process in a food processor, the grated coconut, chick-peas, and green chilies.
Mix until well combined.
Pour oil into a small frying pan and place over medium heat.
When hot, add mustard seeds, curry powder, and minced... - 38.3738
Coconut Cream And White Chocolate Tarts
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, salt, and sugar.
2. Drop butter in the bowl and with a pastry cutter, cut and combine it well. Roll the mixture into a ball. Cover with saran wrap and pop it in refrigerator... - 0
Cocadas Or Coconut Macaroons
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees fahrenheit.
2. In a bowl, add the shredded coconut, pecans, sweetened condensed milk, vanilla extract and mix well together for 2-3 minutes.
3. Roll into small balls and arrange on parchment paper lined... - 98.4392
Eggless Coconut Macaroon Cookie
If you've followed my blog for any length of time, you will have encountered several coconut recipes and come to realize that I love coconut! These macaroons are the ultimate when it comes to a burst of coconut flavour and the are just the most simple cookie... - 131.859
Fresh Coconut Chutney
Put the coconut, parsley, green chilies, ginger, and garlic, along with 5 tablespoons of water, into the container of an electric blender.
Blend, at high speed until you have a smooth paste, stopping occasionally to push down the ingredients.
Pour contents of... - 45.6574
Mixed Vegetable Coconut Curry
How would you like a vegetable curry? Here is a great mixed vegetable coconut curry. A slightly spiced curry, it also contains coconut and cream. Lots of chopping top be done for this recipe, Get down to watching the video and then try it out!! - 126.799
Malabari Bitter Gourd Cooked With Coconut
Scrape the bitter gourds and cut them into rectangular pieces and place in salted water for 2 hours.
Take an iron skillet, wipe it with a greased cloth, and roast the Kashmiri chillies or any other red chillies of your choice, the coriander seeds and turmeric... - 41.4644
Easy Cheesecake Recipes - Coconut Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. In large bowl, combine ricotta, egg, vanilla extract, coconut sugar, baking powder, grated coconut, coconut oil, and flour. Mix to combine.
3. Into a greased 9-inch pie dish or 8x8-inch square dish,... - 0
Want to make something special for you and your husband? And then you worry what the kid would eat because you are too tired to make another meal. Well, weelicious knows what to make and she shows coconut shrimp recipe in this video. These are special for the... - 108.534
White Christmas Chocolate Coconut Mousse
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my white Christmas chocolate coconut mousse. - 0
Pan Asian: Lentils Stewed In Coconut Milk (parippu) - Sri Lanka
1. Wash and remove any stones or chaff from lentils. Drain and set aside.
2. Place a medium sized pot on flame and boil water in it.
3. Drop lentils, onion, green chilies, garlic, pandanus, lemon grass, cinnamon, cardamom, and clove.... - 0
Raw Virgin Pina Colada Ice Lolly And Sorbet
Pretty smart raw food idea! Who doesn’t love popsicles on hot summer days? These are super bright yellow creamy ice pops that the whole family will love especially. This recipe is raw, vegan, dairy-free, nut-free and sugar-free and it is so yummy it is hard... - 103.765
Betty's Louisiana Crunch Cake
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make a Louisiana Crunch Cake.
This is the dessert I chose for Mother's Day this year; I think it is perfect; you may top it with Almond-Flavored Sugar Glaze, which is in bettyskitchen. - 0
Curried Popcorn Mix
Melt margarine in a nonstick skillet, remove from heat.
Add Worcestershire sauce, curry powder, and garlic powder, stir well.
Add cereal, stir to coat.
Combine remaining ingredients in a large bowl.
Add cereal mixture, toss gently. - 28.4384
Christmas Cherry Chews
1. Preheat oven to 180 degree C or 350 degree F.
2. For base, in a large mixing bowl, sift self rising flour, plain flour, and icing sugar.
3. Add melted butter and mix it well.
4. Grease a pan, and transfer mixture into it. Squash and spread... - 0
Simple Christmas Balls
1. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
2. Preheat oven to 160 degree C or 320 degree F.
3. In a large mixing bowl, add desiccated coconut, lemon rind, and condensed milk. Mix well.
4. Drop glazed cherries and mix. Roll mixture into... - 0
DECORATE individual dessert dishes with paper cutouts, if desired.
PREPARE pudding mix with milk as directed on package.
Let stand 5 minutes.
Spoon pudding into decorated dessert dishes.
Make faces on pudding with coconut, popcorn, candies, nuts and... - 30.779
Fruit Nut Nibbles
1. Mix cereal, peanuts and banana chips in 3-quart casserole or bowl. Mix margarine, honey, cinnamon and salt; pour over cereal mixture, tossing until evenly coated. Microwave uncovered on high 3 to 4 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes, until toasted. Watch... - 27.8235
These Cranberry Dumplings are amazing ! Try out these orangey biscuit lumps for dessert and let me know if you like them. Your suggestions for these Cranberry Dumplings are welcome. - 39.88
Perfect Holiday Popcorn
Looking for a super simple holiday snack recipe that has big flavor and is good for you? You'll love this holiday popcorn recipe and I'll also teach you how to cook popcorn perfectly every time. - 122.736
Swami Gayatri's Mung Beans
Place the mung beans in a pan with the water.
Bring to the boil, lower the heat, cover and simmer for 30-45 minutes, until the beans are soft.
Meanwhile, soak the coconut in a bowl with enough warm water to cover about 50ml (2fl oz).
Heat the oil in a heavy... - 41.5899
Combine onion, chillies, neem leaves and one teaspoon oil.
Add flours and rest of the ingredients.
Adding enough water, make a soft dough.
Make small balls and flatten them.
Heat oil in frying pan and fry balls till crisp and brown.
Remove from oil and... - 41.347
Nutty But Nice Granola
PREHEAT THE OVEN to 350°F IN A LARGE BAKING PAN (at least 12 by 15 inches and at least 2 inches deep), place the honey, butter, water, and vanilla.
Heat the pan in the oven until the butter is melted, about 5 minutes.
PUT THE POPPED POPCORN in a food... - 39.2763
Fruit Nut Nibbles
1. Mix cereal, peanuts and banana chips in 3-quart casserole or bowl. Mix margarine, honey, cinnamon and salt; pour over cereal mixture, tossing until evenly coated. Microwave uncovered on high (100%) 2 minutes; stir. Microwave until toasted, 1 to 2 minutes... - 30.0042
1) For the POP, take a small coffee mill and grind coriander, cumin seed, ginger, cinnamon and turmeric in it to a fine powder.
2) Allow the chicken stock to come to a slow boil and cook the chicken for 25 minutes in the stock until the internal... - 46.4812
How To Make Fish Moli
Fish moilee is a typical Syrian Christian delicacy with the distinction that it is subtly flavored to suit most palates. This fish curry recipe is a traditional one where the fish is marinated and fried before being added to a coconut milk infused with fresh... - 114.826
Baked Potatoes And Broccoli
Potato appetizers including seasonings and herbs are good for parties or for buffets. Watch chef Maryann showing how to make Foxy Potatoes and Broccoli baked with herbs and seasonings. Good to accompany fish or chicken! - 95.991
In a 12 by 15-inch roasting pan, combine honey, butter, and vanilla.
Place in oven and turn heat on to 350°.
Meanwhile, whirl corn in a blender or food processor until finely ground.
When butter is melted, after about 5 minutes, add to pan the ground corn,... - 34.9365
Miang kam is a very tasty snack often sold as street food. It involves wrapping little tidbits of several items in a leaf, along with a sweet-and-salty sauce. Chewing all the combination of ingredients together is like a snap-crackle and pop of bursting... - 52.117
Mysore Masala Dosa - Start To Finish
Won't you like to prepare Mysore masala dosa at home and amaze your family? Watch this excellent, step-wise video that demonstrates how to make this delicious crispy dosa in your kitchen. The host here explains the recipe so well with great tips for a perfect... - 89.3653
Pour popped popcorn into a 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
Add peanuts and coconut.
Do not stir.
In a small saucepan melt butter.
Stir in honey.
Drizzle over popcorn mixture.
Stir gently until well mixed. - 33.0906
In a medium mixing bowl combine dessert topping and powdered sugar, then fold in yogurt.
In each cup layer about 2 tablespoons yogurt mixture and 2 teaspoons coconut or granola, then repeat layering and end with 2 tablespoons of the yogurt mixture. Cover each... - 26.4456
Chocolate Hedgehog Slice
1. In a plastic bag, put finger biscuits, and crush. Keep it aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add crushed biscuits, walnut, cocoa, and coconut. Mix.
3. Place a small saucepan over medium heat, throw butter and melt.
4. Add vanilla, and... - 107.408
Celery Sambar has a tangy taste. Celery Sambar gets its rich flavor from tur dhal mixed with coconut red chili and flavored with tamarind. Celery Sambar is inspired by many food joints worldwide. - 38.2202
Heat the oil in a pan fry all masala ingredients (except the coconut) until lightly browned.
Grind coconut and little water to a fine paste.
Heat the oil in a sauce pan, add mustard seeds, when it pops add pineapple, turmeric,
curry leaves and fry for 5-8... - 38.1676
All Aboard Cookies
Toasted coconut, pecans, almonds, chocolate, candied pineapple, and candied papaya come together to make a cookie you will want to come back to again and again! - 116.526
Pina Colada Parfaits
1. Take a medium saucepan; combine granulated sugar, and cornstarch in it. Mix.
2. Put egg, rum, and crushed pineapple with juice. Whisk until smooth.
3. Place the pan on medium high heat, stir constantly and cook for about 10 minutes or until the... - 115.422
Wrap wet cloth around long-handled fork, and use during cooking to wipe off crystals that accumulate around sides of pan.
Grease lollipop molds or any flat surface (cookie sheet or shallow baking pan, turned upside down, will do).
Put sugar, water, and syrup... - 35.4961
Easy Cookie - Valentine's Day Cookies
1. In a bowl, combine sugar, coconut oil, and vanilla. Whisk until nice and creamy.
2. Add egg, baking powder, and salt. Mix to combine.
3. Throw flour and knead well. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and pop it in refrigerator for at least an... - 0
Chocolate Caramel Slice
1. Preheat oven to 350-375 degree F.
2. For base, in a bowl, add flour, brown sugar, desiccated coconut, and butter. Mix to incorporate.
3. Line a greased baking tray with parchment paper, put mixture into it.
4. With a spoon back,... - 101.609
No Bake Chocolate Delights
1. In a saucepan, combine butter, sugar, water, and cocoa powder. Place it on medium heat, and stir for 4-5 minutes or until sugar dissolves.
2. Bring it to a boil. Turn down the heat to low, stir, and allow it to simmer for 1 minute.
3. Remove the... - 101.392
If you have never made granola and want to make some, this Homemade Granola recipe video is a must watch for you. It not only shares a gourmet granola recipe but also tells you about the small details like shopping and buying the right stuff to make it. Take... - 99.2375
Sweet Potato Erissery
If you like, prepare basmati rice as label directs.
Meanwhile, in 3 quart saucepan combine sweet potatoes, salt, turmeric, ground red pepper, and 1 1/2 cups water; heat to boiling over high heat.
Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 8 to 10... - 42.4659
Khattai Alu is a temptation in potato ! Friends if you thought potato tastes incredible only as fries, try this new deliciously sour incarnation of potato! You'll surely fall for it ! Do try this Khatti Alu with rice or Indian Breads and let me know if you... - 45.1306
1. Heat the oil in a Bald pan or wok, add the onion seeds and curry leaves and fry until the seeds start popping.
2. Add the onions to the pan and stir-fry until golden brown.
3. Stir in the pumpkin and stir-fry until golden brown.
4. Stir in the yogurt... - 33.1081
Nutty Popcorn Party Mix
In a large bowl, combine popcorn, nuts and coconut.
In a saucepan, combine the butter, sugars, corn syrup, coffee and cinnamon.
Bring to a boil over medium heat; boil and stir for 5 minutes.
Remove from the heat; stir in vanilla.
Pour over popcorn mixture and... - 46.2433
Fish And Brinjal Curry
Clean and cut the fish into slices.
Apply salt and turmeric powder on it and set aside for 15 minutes.
Roast together corriander, cumin and poppy seeds, 1 medium onion, ginger, garlic, chillies and coconut and grind to a fine paste Fry the fish lightly in... - 46.9285
Almond Popcorn Clusters
1) In a kettle, place together sugar, molasses, corn syrup, butter or margarine, and lemon juice.
2) Simmer, stirring constantly, until sugar dissolves.
3) Take the pan off the heat.
4) Fold in the popcorn, almonds and coconut chips.
5)... - 41.1783
In a medium bowl, add Carrots, Lemon Juice, Salt and Cilantro. Mix well.
Heat Oil in a small pan.
Add Mustard Seeds and allow them to pop.
Add Asofoetida, Chana Daal and Urad Daal.
Once the daals turn golden brown, add Green Chilies and cook for 30... - 42.7568
Garlic And Curry Leaves Chutney Powder
1. Roast garlic, curry leaves, red chillies without oil on a pan
2. Leave tamarind on hot pan till it is warm( use a seedless and cleaned tamarind).
3. Take garlic, curryleaves, tamarind, salt and red chillies in a blender. Blend them to a coarse mix. Remove... - 37.4828
In a pan put 2tsp of oil.
When it is hot add mustard seeds,allow to pop.
Then add curry leaves,fry for sec,add onion
And fry till it changes to brown colour.
Now add tomato puree and fry nicely.
Now add dry grinded masala powder,coconut milk,water tamarind... - 47.6192
Chewy Granola Balls
If is easy to buy a pack of granola balls from store but making them at home is fun and you can really whip up a batch in no time. In this episode of weelicious we get to see an easy granola balls recipe and a lot of ingredient option just in case you do not... - 132.743
Chestnut & Kabocha Chip H'ordip With Pomegranate Seeds
1. Preheat the oven at 375F.
2. In a baking dish, place the baby pan squashes and pour coconut oil over and under it.
3. Sprinkle the finely chopped sage and rosemary over the baby pan squashes.
4. Season with a bit of truffle salt... - 122.799
Sweet Potato Stew With Swiss Chard
Delicious served with Tofu Bites, fried Tempeh or Jasmine Rice. Also wonderful served with a side of cornbread. For the printed recipe visit delicioustv.com - 123.608
1 In a large, heavy based saucepan, melt the butter.
2 Add in the mustard seeds.
3 As the mustard seeds begin to pop, add the onion and garlic.
4 Cook for 5-10 minutes until soft.
5 Stir in the turmeric, cumin and chillies and cook for 2... - 44.3043
Maestro Sweet Bell Pepper Cheesecake
An Oscar worthy cheesecake topped with Maestro Sweet Yellow Bell Pepper & Vanilla Bean Relish with a drizzle of Creamy Coconut Liquid Gold. - 0
Rum Punch Cupcakes
Let's Tiki just turned one year old! To celebrate we are making Rum Punch Cupcakes. These cupcakes have coconut milk, pinepple, and dark rum in them. They taste just like rum punch. - 116.046
Put the popcorn in a very large, warm bowl.
Stir in any optional additions at this point.
In saucepan combine molasses, water, sugar, vinegar and salt.
Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until mixture heats to 275°F (135°C) on a candy thermometer... - 35.8312
Betty's Mississippi Mud Cake
1. Grease and flour a 9-inch by 13-inch by 2-inch baking pan.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine sugar, cocoa powder, and butter. Beat well.
4. Drop eggs, one at a time, and beat after each addition.
5.... - 0
Gluten- Free Cinnamon Roll Muffins & Fresh Juice
Graziella the Fit Foodie is back in 2013 with some exciting changes and a scrumptious cinnamon roll muffin that's gluten- free. Served up with a thirst quenching vitamin- packed juice, this is one episode you don't want to miss! - 0
Fruity Popcorn Treat
Devour this delicious Fruity Popcorn Treat. It is pretty easy to prepare the Fruity Popcorn Treat for parties and get together! - 35.7272
Aubergine And Butter Bean Biryani
1. Drain the beans. Put in a saucepan and cover with fresh water. Bring to the boil and boil fast for 10 minutes. Reduce the heat, cover and simmer for 50 minutes or until just tender. Drain well, reserving the stock.
2. Heat the oil in a large pan. Gently... - 34.981
This is a dish prepared with leftover chapathis. Normally leftover chapathis tend to become a bit hard and
they don’t taste as good as the fresh ones so we throw them. If it is converted to upma it tastes great. - 47.1396
Homemade Rice Sevai (rice Noodles)
A popular south indian rice noodle made using an extruder in a traditional way. Sevai is often flavoured with Lemon, Tamarind, Tomato, Coconut, etc. and tastes best when served warm. Popular accompaniments for plain sevai are sweetened coconut milk,... - 35.1525
Healthy Turkey Meatball
I'm into turkey meatballs, so I'm going to show you how you can make some awesome, yummy organic meatballs which are packed full of protein, nutrients, and fresh, whole ingredients. We are not putting in any preservatives, and we will use all natural spices... - 131.204
Cornmeal Pancakes With Warm Persimmon Sauce
These Cornmeal Pancakes are sweet, but not too. They have a hint of cinnamon and spice. There’s crunch in the cornmeal, and a soft creaminess in the persimmons. Kinda like family, like memories, like the holidays, like fall. - 115.844
Dark Eyed Beans Curry
In a pan put oil,when it is hot.
Add methi seeds,allow to pop.
Add hing,fry for sec,add onion,garlic and fry till brown colour.
Now add tomato and allow to become mashy
Then add boiled darkeyed beans,grinded masala,tamarind juice,salt and allow bubbles to... - 47.8875
Wash and soak rice in water for 1 hour.
Soak tamarind in 4 tablespoon water and extract juice.
Strain if necessary.
Heat ghee in a pan and fry mustard seeds, neem leaves and asafoetida.
When they stop popping, add onion.
After 2 minutes add cashewnuts and... - 40.8679
Coconut Pop Recipes By Category