- » Coconut Orange Glaze
Coconut Orange Glaze Recipes
Enjoy our collection of coconut orange glaze recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for coconut orange glaze recipes.
Orange Glazed Bananas
Heat oven to 375Â°.
Mix bananas, raisins and orange juice in 1-quart casserole.
Sprinkle with coconut.
Bake 10 minutes or until coconut is golden brown. - 26.1873
Wegmans Vanilla-orange Glazed Carrots
This side dish is healthy and it is "addicting". Even picky eaters will say "It's Great!". The creamy texture and the combination of the sweetness of the carrots and vanilla, the tang of the onions and orange juice, and the little kick from the cayenne is... - 143.778
Apricot Coconut Glazed Ham
1. Remove rind and trim of fat from the ham.
2. Score the surface of the ham with shallow diagonal cuts, in a diamond pattern.
3. Stud center of the diamonds with whole cloves.
4. Preheat the oven to 325°F
5. Place prepared ham on a... - 41.8258
Orange-coconut Pound Cake
Cream butter with sugar until light and fluffy.
Beat in eggs, one at a time.
Stir in orange rind.
Toss together flour, baking powder and 1/2 cup of the coconut.
Add to butter mixture alternately with orange juice, stirring until smooth.
Pour into a greased... - 42.6776
Orange Glazed Fruit Cake
In mixing bowl stir together coconut, flour, confectioners sugar, and baking powder.
Add butter, eggs and milk.
Stir in fruit and nuts.
Pour batter into greased 16 cup plastic fluted tube dish.
Microwave at High (10) 13 to 15 Minutes.
Spoon Orange... - 41.2335
Best Tasting Orange Muffnuts You've Never Tasted
Get ready to taste the best tasting orange muffnuts you have never tasted. Get out your pen & paper! You must bake them. You must eat them. But you don't have to share them unless you really want to or someone finds where you stashed them. - 0
Orange Slice Holiday Cake
Cream together shortening, brown sugar & molasses.
Add eggs; beat well.
Add milk & sifted flour slowly with seasonings, mix well.
Add fruits, dates, nuts and coconut to batter and mix well.
Pour into well greased and floured bundt pan.
Bake at 300 degrees for... - 44.0041
How To Make 2 Kinds Of Coconut Macaroons
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 356 degrees.
2) To make the coconut mixture, beat the egg whites and salt together.
3) Add the icing sugar and beat till the mixture is stiff.
4) Add the coconut and mix well. Let the mixture sit for 5... - 87.8532
1. Preheat an oven to 175C (350 F).
2. Grease a 9 inch x 9 inch baking pan. Keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine flour and baking powder. Mix well and sieve. Keep aside.
4. In a medium sized bowl, combine sugar and butter.... - 48.18
Glazed Apple Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 325° F. Lightly grease and flour a 10-inch Bundt pan.
2. Combine the sugar, eggs, oil, salt, juice, flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and vanilla in a large mixing bowl and blend well. This can be prepared in a mixer or by hand.
3. By... - 38.071
Orange Butter Coffee Cake
Soften yeast in warm water in mixing bowl.
Stir in 1/4 cup sugar, salt, eggs, sour cream and 6 tablespoons butter.
Gradually add flour to form a stiff dough, beating well after each addition. (For first additions of flour, use mixer on medium speed.) Cover;... - 43.1606
Betty's Orange Slice Cake -- Christmas
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make a Traditional Southern Orange Slice Cake for Christmas. This is an impressive cake that can fill in for a fruit cake on your Christmas table! - 0
Fruit And Honey Apple Slices
In a mixing bowl combine dried fruit and orange peel.
Stir in coconut, honey, and cinnamon.
Core the apples; slice each of the apples into 8 rings.
Cut two 18x12-inch pieces of heavy foil.
Place half of the apple slices in the center of 1 piece of... - 41.1611
Preheat oven to 400Â°.
Mix the oil, honey, flour, nuts, and rind by hand.
Spread loosely on ungreased pan and bake for 15 minutes, lake pan out of the oven and stir the mixture.
Cook the chopped dates in a small amount of water until really soft... - 35.193
One Layer Fruit Cake
Cut fruit in half to remove pits €” if they are not ripe this might be difficult.
Cut halves into quarters and set aside.
Place sugar, water and orange juice in saucepan; bring to boil.
Continue cooking 3 to 4 minutes over high heat.
Add fruit to hot... - 41.7312
1 Melt butter in a shallow non-metallic baking dish in Microwave Oven 30 (40) seconds.
2. Place bananas in baking dish and coat well with butter.
3. In a small bowl combine the orange juice and pieces and brown sugar until well blended. Spoon over bananas.
4.... - 30.0359
Prepare basic meatballs except add coconut before mixing ingredients.
Shape mixture by teaspoonfuls into 3/4 inch balls and bake in 400Â° oven 15 minutes.
Drain off fat.
In large skillet, heat remaining ingredients to boiling.
Add meatballs; cover and... - 30.346
Put fruits, nuts, coconut, and orange rind through food chopper, using coarse blade.
Mix well and form into 1-inch balls.
Add salt and vanilla to egg whites; beat until stiff.
Add sugar gradually, beating well after each addition.
Dip fruit balls into... - 37.6315
Flourless Cocoa-cinnamon-carrot Cake
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Grease a 9-inch springform pan.
Line the bottom with a round of parchment or wax paper and grease the paper.
To Make Cake: In a food processor with the metal blade, pulse nuts until finely ground.
Remove to a bowl.
Change to shredding... - 43.4614
Ambrosia Fruit Dessert
Twist crown from pineapple.
Cut pineapple in half lengthwise.
Refrigerate one half for another use, such as fruit salad.
Cut fruit from shell.
Cut fruit crosswise into thin slices.
Arrange fruits on 4 dessert plates.
Drizzle with Fruit Glaze.
Sprinkle with... - 32.8394
Ambrosia Fruit Dessert
Ambrosia Fruit Dessert has a amazing taste. Ambrosia Fruit Dessert gets its taste from pineapple mixed with apple and orange. Ambrosia Fruit Dessert is loved by many people. - 44.5457
1) Drain cherries on absorbent paper toweling.
2) Mix butter with icing sugar, creaming well and stir in orange juice and coconut thoroughly.
3) Make small patties from teaspoonsful of the mixture and wrap around drained cherries to form small... - 39.54
Melt butter or margarine in a shallow, heat-resistant, non-metallic baking dish on full power 30 seconds.
Place bananas in baking dish and coat well with butter or margarine.
In a small bowl, combine the orange juice, orange pieces and brown sugar until... - 32.7204
Pour broth and coconut milk into a 24-inch coolie pan.
Place a trivet or cake rack over liquid in center of coolie pan.
Remove top from one of the pineapples and reserve.
Pare whole pineapple and place on center of rack.
Pare remaining pineapple and cut in... - 42.5778
Are you looking forward to make cheesecake? Here is a fantastic video that displays a wonderful recipe for Mediterranean style cheesecake. The chef makes the American cheesecake with a great flavorful Mediterranean twist. The recipe is simply awesome and... - 131.619
Cook squash, covered, in a small amount of boiling water 15 minutes or until tender, drain.
Mash and drain again.
Set aside 1 cup squash.
Combine sugar and oil in a mixing bowl, beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until well blended.
Add eggs; beat... - 41.9824
Harvest Fruit Cake
1. In a large kettle, tip in the currants, raisins, figs, almonds, coconut, pecans, citron, orange peel and 1/2 cup sherry to make a uniform mix by mixing with your hands. Let this mixture stand at room temperature covered overnight till... - 47.2983
Peaches & Cream Tart
1 Chill a medium mixing bowl and the beaters of an electric mixer.
2 For crust, crumble macaroons (you should have about 2 cups). In a large mixing bowl stir together the macaroon crumbs, pecans, and butter or margarine. Press mixture onto bottom and up side... - 36.6217
Light Fruit Cake
1. Prepare two 8 1/2 x 4 1/2 x 2 1/2-in. loaf pans.
2. Bring water to boiling.
3. Add golden raisins and dried apricots and again bring to boiling.
4. Pour off water and drain fruit on absorbent paper. Set aside.
5. Sliver toasted almonds and set aside.
6.... - 46.9036
Miniature Yule Logs
1) Preheat the oven to 275°F.
2) Lightly grease twelve 6-ounce aluminum fruit-juice cans and dust with flour.
3) In a large bowl place together pineapple, orange peel, coconut, raisins, and nuts.
4) Stir in lightly flour, baking... - 47.5697
Rosh Hashanah Honey Cake
This heavenly, rich and velvety chocolate honey cake is a perfect ending to a Rosh Hashanah dinner as the honey used in it symbolizes hope for a sweet year ahead. This Bundt honey cake is glazed with chocolate and sprinkled with sea salt making it perfect for... - 52.92
Exotic Fruit Tranche
1. To make the pastry, sift the flour into a large mixing bowl and rub or cut in the fat until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Stir in the caster sugar. Add the egg yolks and enough chilled water to make a soft dough.
2. Roll out the pastry thinly... - 37.0676