- » Coconut Oil Curry
Coconut Oil Curry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of coconut oil curry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for coconut oil curry recipes.
Tomato Coconut Curry With Chicken
1. Cut the chicken into bite size pieces
2. Heat the oil in a heavy bottom pan until very hot. Add the chicken and brown it but do not cook through. About 1 minute.
3. Remove chicken from pan onto a plate.
4. Pour the Curry into the pan and add the peas.... - 30.106
Vegan Coconut Curry
Are you looking for an interesting way to include the greens in your diet? Here's an alternative that is healthy and tasty at the same time. Watch the chef prepare this Vegan Coconut Curry that is sure to tickle your taste buds. - 101.087
Thaw frozen shrimp.
Shell and devein shrimp, leaving last section and tail intact.
Dry shrimp well.
Combine flour, sugar, salt, egg, 1 cup ice water, and salad oil; beat smooth.
Mix coconut and curry together.
Dip dried shrimp into batter, then into coconut... - 40.286
Prawns In Coconut Curry
Seafood lovers are going to love this Prawns in coconut curry. This recipe is made by roasting coconut and adding spices from the Indian kitchen. You can serve this with rice or chapattis. - 102.787
Wilted Kale Salad With Coconut Curry Sauce
Why not try this flavorful and amazing wilted kale salad with a coconut curry sauce. Have a look at this fantastic video that displays this fabulous salad recipe that is would offer a great impressive treat to your guests for a get together or party. This... - 118.843
Grilled Curry Chicken With Coconut Rice
Season chicken generously with salt and pepper.
Combine curry powder, chili powder and oil in small bowl until mixture forms a paste.
Rub paste onto chicken.
Arrange medium Kingsford briquets on each side of a rectangular metal or foil drip pan.
Pour in hot... - 43.8459
Vegetable Curry With Coconut Milk
1. In a wok, heat oil over a medium flame and saute onion, garlic and ginger till just fragrant, say a minute
2. Add turmeric, cumin, cardamom, cloves and cayenne and cook for another five minutes; add cocnut milk and fish sauce and allow to come to a... - 40.8509
Tomato Coconut Curry With Mushrooms, Cauliflower And Paneer
1. Heat the oil in a heavy bottom pan until very hot. Add the mushrooms and brown them, about 2 minutes.
2. Add the cauliflower and cook for 2 minutes.
3. Lower the heat and add the paneer and the tomato coconut curry.
4. Cover and simmer on low heat for... - 26.9446
Kappa Curry Tapioca With Coconut
1. Peel and dice tapioca. Wash well.
2. Put into cold water. Bring to boil. Drain.
3. Add salt and a little cold water and reheat.
4. Grind together coconut, green chillies, turmeric, garlic and red onion.
5. Add ground ingredients to tapioca. Mix well.
6.... - 40.4147
Chakka Curry Jackfruit With Coconut
1. Cut jackfruit into quarters. Cut off the white pith on top.
2. With oiled hands, separate fruit, remove seeds and slice into thin, long pieces.
3. In a big strong pan, put in the prepared jackfruit. Add salt and sprinkle a little water over.
4. Cover... - 40.5823
Savoury Coconut Curry With Green Prawn And Chicken
Ever tried prawns with chicken in coconut curry? Well, this is the perfect time to do so as chef belucci shows how a savoury curry could be made by combining all. So just be ready with your pen and paper… - 108.164
Mixed Vegetable Coconut Curry
How would you like a vegetable curry? Here is a great mixed vegetable coconut curry. A slightly spiced curry, it also contains coconut and cream. Lots of chopping top be done for this recipe, Get down to watching the video and then try it out!! - 126.781
Healthier Egg Curry With Coconut Milk
Have you ever tried Egg curry in coconut milk? If not, here's the recipe! It goes well with any of your favorite breads. I hope you'll like it! - 0
Chicken And Shrimp In Mango And Coconut Curry
Give a try to this unique chicken and shrimp recipe. See the simple video where the curry is wonderfully flavored with mango, coconut and curry powder. Take a look and prepare this easy dish to serve with rice for an appetizing meal. Check it out… - 99.4588
Okra In Coconut Milk
Are you looking for a nutritious curry. Try this Okra in coconut milk. This Indian curry is yummy and nutritious and is easy to prepare as well. This recipe also uses green mangoes which gives this curry a distinct taste. - 102.748
Fragrant Chicken Coriander And Coconut Curry
1. In a food processor, whizz together the coconut milk and coriander ( including the leaves and stalks), remove it to a dish and set aside.
2. In another smaller jar, add the garlic, ginger and chillies and whizz with sufficient water to turn... - 46.9853
1. Pressure cook the black-eyed beans in 1 1/2 cups water and keep aside.
2. Cook the ash gourd with green chillies, salt and 1 cup water.
3. Add the cooked beans and allow to simmer for a while. Add coconut milk and curry leaves. Remove from heat.
4. Finally... - 35.6224
Basil Chicken In Coconut Curry Sauce
1. Rinse chicken; pat dry. Cut into 1-inch pieces; place chicken in a medium bowl. In a small bowl stir together the coriander, cumin, cloves, cinnamon, cardamom, black pepper, chili powder, turmeric, and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Sprinkle over chicken; toss to coat... - 31.938
Egg Curry With Coconut Milk
A South Indian delicacy the egg curry with coconut milk is a great accompaniment with appams, idiappams. It can also be served with any of the Indian breads or rice. Boiled egg in coconut milk gravy is just what you need for a change from the usual. - 42.3444
Lamb Curry With Coconut
1 Peel, core and dice the apple.
Slice the orange rind into match- stick strips.
Peel and chop the onion and garlic; chop the parsley.
2 Crush the mustard seed and pepper and add the garlic to them.
Pour hot water on to the desiccated coconut and let it... - 44.6787
Chicken And Coconut Curry
1. Put the coconut and milk into an ovenproof glass bowl and microwave on HIGH for 3—4 minutes until boiling. Remove this from the oven, cover and leave the milk to infuse for 30 minutes.
2. Strain the milk through a fine sieve into another bowl, pressing... - 34.0009
Coconut Curry Sauce
A dash of lemon juice livens up the flavor of this Coconut Curry Sauce. Serve this Coconut Curry Sauce with rice or any vegetable dish that asks for a gravy thickener. - 44.6098
Curried Coconut Chicken
Have your meat cutter hack chicken through the bone into 1 1/2 inch pieces; or separate legs and thighs, but leave whole.
In a bowl, combine the cornstarch, sherry, sugar, salt, and pepper.
Add chicken, stir to coat, and let stand for 15 minutes to... - 43.9561
Shrimp Curry With Coconut Almond Rice
1. In a medium saucepan, bring 2 cups of the broth to a boil over high heat. Add the rice, reduce the heat to low, cover, and cook until the rice is tender, about 20 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, warm 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium-high... - 41.6609
Line bowl with double thickness cheesecloth.
Place coconut in cheesecloth; pour 1 1/2 cups boiling water over coconut.
Let stand 30 minutes.
Gather ends of cheesecloth together and squeeze liquid into bowl.
Reserve coconut and liquid separately.
Trim excess... - 41.9052
Coconut Curried Shrimp
Add shrimp and salt to boiling water.
Cover, and bring to boil.
Turn heat low, and simmer 2Ã¢â‚¬â€5 minutes (small shrimp will take 2 minutes, large shrimp 5 minutes).
Drain, reserving liquid.
Crumble chicken-bouillon cubes into liquid, and set... - 40.9369
Coconut Curry Soup
Here is an extremely delicious and easy Asian soup. Your friends and family will enjoy it. - 115.122
Fish In Coconut Curry Sauce
1) With a sharp knife, cut the sole into half crosswise.
2) Wash the pieces well and dry.
3) With salt, season the fish pieces.
4) In a skillet, heat 3 tablespoons of oil.
5) In this hot oil, brown the fillets. Remove the fillets and... - 48.5839
Beef Coconut Curry
1) In a bowl, pound the onions, garlic, ginger, chili peppers, lemon rind, coriander, and salt. You may also chop them to a paste.
2) In a saucepan, heat the oil.
3) In the hot oil, lightly brown the coconut.
4) To this, add the pounded... - 48.0643
Beef And Coconut Curry
1)Cube steak into 3 cm pieces.
2)In a heavy pan, dry roast corainder, cumin seed, clove and cardamom for 1 to 2 minutes. Grind once it cools.
3)Puree together chopped ginger, garlic and onion.
4)Take a pan and add both oils to it. Heat the oils and fry... - 45.2176
Prawn Coconut Curry Konju Vevichathu
1. Shell prawns. Remove intestines, wash thoroughly in several lots of cold water.
2. Roast or dry heat red chillies, coriander and turmeric.
3. Powder fine and grind to a smooth paste with onion,, garlic and pepper.
4. Chop ginger into fine pieces.
5. Soak... - 47.7931
Coconut Beef Curry
1. In a wok heat oil over a medium heat and stir fry curry paste and stir-fry for 3 minutes until fragrant.
2. Adding beef to pan and stir-fry for 5 minutes longer or until beef is brown.
3. Into the pan stir coconut milk bring to the boil and... - 40.1546
Coconut And Vegetable Curry
Place the onions in a large pan with 1/2 cup peanut oil. Add the curry sprigs and place over a medium flame and cook till soft and pink. Wash all the vegetables and add them to the onions along with salt. Lower the flame, cover and place water on the lid and... - 35.2714
Mushroom Curry With Coconut
Heat oil in a broad vessel,add onion and fry till they turn to brown colour.
Add mushroom and allow them to cook.
When mushroom is cooked and water absorved .
Add tomatoes and fry till they become mashy.Keep on stiring.
Add grinded masala,salt water and... - 43.731
Asian Coconut Shrimp Curry
Want to have something Oriental for tonight's dinner? This recipe of coconut shrimp curry will guide you through the easy process of serving a delicious Oriental cuisine for your dinner. The chef also shares tips to make it half-done for the purpose of... - 131.356
Curried Coconut Chicken
"Curried chicken simmered in coconut milk and tomatoes makes for a mouthwatering hint of the tropics! Goes great with rice and vegetables." - 39.7754
Coconut Eggplant Curry
Cut eggplant into 3 inch long pieces and soak them in warm salty water for 10 mins. Drain and pat dry.
Heat 3 tbs oil in a skillet and fry the eggplant until they turn slightly soft and change color. Drain excess oil on absorbent paper. Keep aside.
Grind... - 43.5329
Red Curry Chicken With Coconut Milk
Heat the oil and Cayenne pepper and curry paste in a pan.
Add the chicken and saute for a few minutes over high heat.
Add the coconut milk, bamboo shoots and green beans.
Reduce the heat and continue cooking until the chicken is cooked, approximately 10... - 40.7097
Thai Pheasant With Red Curry Coconut Milk
In a large skillet heat the oil and saute the pheasant pieces until golden brown on all sides.
Add the lemon grass, onion, ginger, basil, garlic, and lime.
Saute the mixture for a few minutes and then add the remaining ingredients except the beans and... - 35.3033
Coconut, Fish & Prawn Curry
This coconut fish and prawn curry is an indian preparation of curried prawn. Cooked with chili powder, turmeric and mustard seeds with coconut milk, the coconut fish and prawn curry also has haddock fillets in it and is best served with basmati rice and lime... - 44.7398
Mahi Mahi Coconut Curry
1. Put the mahimahi fillets in a large, shallow dish. Pour the lemon juice over the fish and season lightly with salt. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
2. In a very large enameled cast-iron casserole, heat the oil. Add the garlic cloves and cook over... - 29.6643
Coconut Curry Rice
In a large skillet, add peanut and chili oils and saute onion, fennel, garlic, and ginger over medium heat until very soft.
Sprinkle with flour and continue stirring until flour has well-coated onions.
Add chicken stock and stir until smooth.
Add coconut milk... - 43.7792
Coconut Chicken Curry : Indian Food
Learn how to make delicious Indian style coconut chicken curry which goes very well with Naan, Parantha, roti, poori or any kind of rice. I used chicken drumsticks and wings for this one but you can use boneless chicken pieces as well. - 0
Curried Coconut Chicken Over Noodles
1. In a large nonstick skillet, heat a teaspoon of oil over medium to high heat; add onions and stir fry for a minute
2. Add basil and stiir fry for another couple of minutes; r4emove this mixture from the skillet and set aside
3. Heat another teaspoon... - 44.3045
Thai Red Curry Sauce
Heat oil in a medium saucepan.
Add curry paste and stir and mash into the oil over medium-low heat to warm the paste.
Add the coconut milk and bring to a simmer.
Stir in the fish sauce, sugar and salt.
Taste for seasoning and stir in the cilantro just before... - 29.4325
Tuna With Coconut Curry Sauce
1. In a bowl, mix coconut milk, tamarind concentrate, and curry paste; stir in cilantro.
2. Rinse tuna, pat dry, and turn over in coconut milk sauce. Lift out fish; save the sauce.
3. Pour sauce into a 1- to 1 1/2-quart pan; bring to a boil over high heat,... - 34.1119
Raw Jackfruit In Coconut Curry
Gently fry the jackfruit in 1/2 cup pure ghee till soft and set aside.
In the same vessel, add a little more ghee and cook the ground masala till red. Add 1 cup water, the freshly cut coriander and salt and allow to simmer for 7 minutes.
Place the asafoetida,... - 36.5113
Coconut Rissoles With Curry Rice
Coconut Rissoles With Curry Rice is perfect for a filling meal. It is perfect for those dinner nights you get to spend with your husband alone! Try this brilliant Coconut Rissoles With Curry Rice recipe! - 45.3431
Anna's Goa Curry Without Coconut
Heat oil in a pan and fry onion lightly with green chillies.
Add ground spices and fry for 1-2 minutes.
Add four cups water and cook till thick.
Add cocum, salt and fish and simmer till fish is done.
Cool completely and reheat gently before serving. - 38.8954
Red Curry Mussels With Coconut Milk
Take a look at this thai red curry mussel’s recipe. You can imagine how flavor full and juicy the mussels will turn out when they are combined with red curry paste and coconut milk. Watch the video for step by step details. Perfect for all those seafood... - 84.9614
Coconut Curry Soup With Chicken
This soup is for Asian-food lovers. This is a mock version of the quintessential Thai soup, Tom Ka Gai. However the taste is very close to the real deal without needing "hard to find" ingredients. It is so easy to put together and makes the perfect comfort... - 115.959
Coconut Curry Shrimp Fried Rice
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. Spread the coconut in a shallow baking pan and toast it in the oven, stirring frequently, until lightly browned, 4 to 5 minutes. Set aside. Spread the walnuts in another shallow baking pan and toast them, stirring frequently,... - 34.6262
Coconut Lamb Curry
Puree the garlic and onions in a food processor.
Put the puree in a casserole and add the oil.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH for 4 minutes.
Puree the apple and tomatoes in a food processor.
Add the apple and tomato puree to the casserole.
Cover and... - 45.6672
Easy Coconut Curry Sauce
Cube zucchini into teflon pan; saute in oil with garlic and raisins until barely tender.
Remove zucchini to warm dish.
Melt margarine in same pan; stir in flour.
Add water and bouillon cube; stir until sauce becomes thick.
Add curry powder and salt; stir.
Add... - 31.1532
Vegetable Curry With Coconut
1. Heat the oil over a moderate heat in a large pan. Gently cook the cumin and coriander seeds for 4-5 minutes until the seeds are turning brown. Add the onion, garlic, garam masala and chilli powder, and continue cooking gently for a further 5 minutes.
2.... - 33.7556
Fillet Of Pork With Coconut Curry And Mango Chutney
1) Chop the tenderloin into 3 pieces, sandwich between 2 sheets of greaseproof paper or cling film to slightly flatten with a rolling pin.
2) In a small frying pan, heat the oil and saute the pork on each side for a min, remove the pork and keep... - 41.2135
Curried Turkey & Coconut Rice
1. To prepare coconut rice, in a 3- to 4-quart (2.8-to 3.8-liter) pan, combine 1 cup (240 ml) water and milk. Bring just to a boil over medium-high heat. Stir in rice. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer until liquid has been absorbed and rice is tender to bite... - 37.6172
Thai Curry Beef In Coconut Milk With Lemongrass, Ginger & Potato
I love Thai curry and always wanted to make it at home without having to make a trip to the Thai supermarket, so, in this video, I created a recipe with sirloin steak cooked in coconut milk with lemongrass, ginger, potato, onion, carrot, and red chili pepper... - 0
Egg Curry With Coconut Milk
Have you ever tried Egg curry in coconut milk? If not, here's the recipe! It goes well with any of your favorite breads. I hope you'll like it! - 0
Lesley's Goan Coconut Chicken Curry
In a medium-size bowl, pour lemon juice over chicken.
Let stand 30 minutes.
In a heavy saucepan, heat Ghee over medium-low heat.
Add onions and garlic.
Fry, stirring occasionally, 15 minutes or until onions are very soft.
In a small skillet, stir and toast... - 45.053
Kerala Fish Curry With Cokum And Coconut Milk
Indian food has many loves, for all people, here is a nice fish curry with authentic South Indian flavors. Try this fish curry with rice or Indian bread. Watch the video for ingredients and directions. - 121.016
Vegetable Coconut Curry
Learn how to make flavorful, nutritious Indian curry with coconut milk, basic Indian spices and various seasonal vegetables! A must try Indian vegetarian recipe curry. - 0
Spinach And Pepper Stuffed Shrimps With Thai Coconut Curry Sauce
Chef is preparing a delicious seafood appetizer and adding some veggies for some color and health. Spinach and Pepper Stuffed Shrimps with Thai Coconut Curry Sauce; the name itself speaks of its elegance! The spicy sauce is more than perfect for seafood... - 117.747
Seafood Curry With Coconut, Citrus And Cucumber
This Asian-inspired curry, more sweet than hot, pairs nicely with a medium-bodied Australian Riesling that will balance its sweet, citrus and hot tones. An off-dry white or rosé picks up on the nuance of the sweet coconut. Dependable: dry, unoaked Australian... - 44.5372
Corn And Vegetable Ring With Coconut Curry By Tarla Dalal
Corn and vegetable ring with coconut curry is an elaborate dish fit for a party. It involves making the corn and vegetable ring with mixed veggies, rice and corn; preparing the coconut curry; and then assembling both neatly to ensure an alluring visual... - 0
Fish Coconut Chilly Fry
This Fish coconut chilly fry is a south indian dish. Tastes great. Try and enjoy!! - 46.4957
Meen Peera Pattichathu Fish With Grated Coconut
1. Clean fish well in salted water.
2. Crush coconut, onions, ginger, chillies and garlic under a grinding stone. Add the turmeric powder.
3. Mix in the raw fish with the crushed ingredients, curry leaves and salt to taste.
4. Put the mixture in a pan or an... - 40.0375
Spicy Dry Mutton With Coconut
There are numerous varieties of dry mutton dishes that can be had, and they are all lip smacking indeed. This one, here, is more of a Kerala Style preparation with coconut, and goes well with Rotis (or chapatis), than it does with Plain rice. - 0
Spicy Coconut Salmon
For the spice rub, mix together all the ingredients except the coconut milk, fish and oil.
In a small bowl, stir together the coconut milk and 1 1/2 tbsp spice rub.
Brush the fish with the mixture, reserving the remainder.
Preheat a chargrill pan or frying... - 43.1995
Onam Special - Coconut Milk Rasam
Coconut Milk Rassam is a dish that can be eaten as a soup or as a curry, and is very traditional for keralaites celebrating Onam. Originally rassam is a south indian soup, flavored with tamarind juices and steamed lentils, but this recipe is all about the... - 53.8901
Fish Varutharacha Curry
Fish Varutharacha Curry has a great taste. Fish Varutharacha Curry gets its taste from fish mixed with coconut and curry leaves. Fish Varutharacha Curry inspired by many restaurants around the world. - 43.9948
Special Kerala Avial
1. To the sliced vegetables add chilli powder, turmeric powder, salt and 1 dsp coconut oil. Add slit green chillies. Cook on low flame, without water.
2. Once the vegetables are cooked, add the tamarind pulp or the raw mango and allow it to boil once.
3.... - 41.2692
1. Cook the washed beans in 2 cups water. Add the chopped pumpkin and cook.
2. Coarsely grind ingredients 4 to 7 and add to the cooked vegetable. Mix well and add salt.
3. Heat oil, splutter mustard seeds. Toss in the chopped onion, curry leaves and red... - 38.2814
1. In a big pot soak the vegetable protein and boil in the same water.
2. Strain it and squeeze out all the water.
3. In a pan add oil and lightly cook the protein mixed with soy sauce and remove from the pan and keep it on the side.
4. In the... - 45.8293
Creamy Curry Sauce
1. Finely chop the onion and garlic.
2. In a pan melt butter or heat oil, immediately add onion and garlic, sprinkle with curry powder and flour and cook gently but do not allow to brown.
3. Stir in stock such that the sauce becomes smooth and let it... - 39.5575
This recipe is suitable for those who are interested in Malaysian food. The chef shows us how to make curry laska. Watch the video for the detailed recipe. This is a coconut based curry soup. - 112.219
Curry Laksa Recipe - Southeast Asian Cooking
Rice noodles, fresh toppings and cilantro brought together in a rich aromatic broth. These are the flavors of Southeast Asia in one, happy bowl. This is a very simple recipe to put together and can make any night special. - 124.728
Chembu Curry (arvi Curry)
1. Peel colocasia. Wash well.
2. Put into cold water and bring-to boil. Drain.
3. Add salt, washed cocum and just enough water to cook colocasia.
4. Grind together to a fine paste coconut, green chillies, turmeric, garlic and. onion.
5. When colocasia is... - 36.4842
This easy to prepare cabbage curry is made with mixed vegetables and flavored with added coconut. Luscious and savory with garlic and onions for flavor, the cabbage curry can be served over rice, noodles or spaghetti for a great meal with an Indian twist to... - 38.9767
Shahi Kofta Curry
Shahl Koifta Curry has a fiery taste. The coocnut milk and green chilli gives the Shahl Koifta Curry a royal taste. - 42.7483
Chops With Coconut
1. Heat the fat in a baking dish.
2. Dip chops in seasoned egg and then in the coconut.
3. Place chops in the hot fat in a moderate oven 350°F (180°C).
4. Baste regularly and serve when chops are crisp. - 30.1812
Green Beans With Shredded Coconut
Today, there is a low calorie, savory and healthy dish for health freaks. Chefs show us the easiest way to make this dish and remain healthy. Its Green beans with shredded coconut, a healthy side dish from South Indian Cuisine. When French beans are available... - 127.042
Prawns In Coconut Milk
1. In a bowl, take coconut and pour boiling water over it; stir well to mix.
2. Let the coconut soak in water for 30 minutes.
3. Heat a wok or a deep frying pan until hot.
4. In the heated wok, pour oil and heat over a moderate heat... - 49.1207
This crab curry recipe is a seafood recipe prepared with crabmeat. Cooked with tamarind and coconut along with spices to taste, the crab curry has a rich gravy to it and can be served over rice. - 43.0277
Bright Vegetables In Coconut Gravy
Dilute the coconut milk powder in an equal quantity of water.
Heat the oil in a flat bottomed pan.
Place the cumin in it, when it starts moving around add the chilies, curry leaves and peppercorn.
Stir Fry for a minute.
Add all the vegetables, and immediately... - 43.7204
1. In a wok or large frying pan, heat oil.
2. Add chillies, garlic and ginger and stir-fry over gentle heat for 3 minutes.
3. Add creamed coconut and bring it to boil,
4. Stir in the haddock and add salt to taste.
5. Stir well.
6. Cook with constant... - 45.72