- » Coconut Oil Cookies
Coconut Oil Cookies Recipes
Enjoy our collection of coconut oil cookies recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for coconut oil cookies recipes.
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cream the butter with the sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs and the vanilla. Sift the flour and stir in with the milk, coconut, and raisins.
3. Drop by teaspoons onto an oiled baking sheet. Bake for 8 to 10... - 32.0026
Cherry And Coconut Cookies
Sift the flour, baking powder and bicarbonate of soda into a bowl.
Stir in the sugar, oats, coconut and quartered glace cherries.
Make a well in the centre of the dry ingredients and add the oil, egg, milk and vanilla essence.
Gradually beat the liquids into... - 41.5598
Oil & Corn Flake Cookies
Add sugars to eggs, and beat well; add oil and oleo, flour, soda and baking powder; continue stirring.
Add vanilla, lemon and salt.
Add oats, nuts and coconut and stir.
Lastly add corn flakes.
Drop by teaspoonfuls on greased cookie sheet and bake at 400... - 41.0337
Healthy Organic Coconutty Cookies
Wondering how to bake coconut cookies by yourself - this recipe video will present you the process of baking the cookies. It does not take much time and when it's done you can get a nice aroma of baked coconut in all over your house. Check out the video and... - 111.297
Coconut Oatmeal Cookies
Add remaining ingredients.
Drop by half-teaspoonfuls onto oiled cookie sheet.
Bake at 350Â° F., about 8 minutes. - 29.3187
Coconut Nut Cookies
Blend honey and egg yolks.
Add coconut shreds, dates, nuts and wheat I germ.
Fold in stiffly beaten egg whites.
Dough should be stiff.
If too thick, add milk; if too thin, add more wheat germ.
Roll into balls and coat with coconut... - 37.0678
Basic Coconut Cookies
Combine the egg whites with the sugar in a saucepan and mix well.
Place over medium heat and stir in the coconut, mixing well.
Cook over low heat, stirring continuously, for about 10 minutes, or until the mixture thickens.
Remove from heat and set aside to... - 29.5827
Tempeh And Coconut Sauce And Vegan Pumpkin Cookies
A tempeh recipe with coconut and peanut butter sauce alongside flavored jasmine rice is a great meal to enjoy on a lazy afternoon. Here is the recipe for it along with some vegan pumpkin cookies with raisins for dessert.
Directions for... - 39.1007
Date Coconut Cookies
Blend honey and oil.
Add flours and rest of ingredients.
Drop by teaspoons full onto lightly oiled cookie sheet.
Bake at 350Â° F. for 10 to 15 minutes. - 34.9516
Coconut Butter Cookies With Cashew Milk
If you are in a mood to snack, try Coconut Butter Cookies with Cashew Milk! A simple and easy procedure can make this delicious cookie which can be had with nutritious cashew milk. This recipe is definitely worth trying! - 122.292
Cashew Coconut Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix well.
3. Drop by teaspoons onto an oiled baking sheet and bake for 10 to 12 minutes. Cool on a wire rack. - 35.7082
Blueberry Coconut Pecan Breakfast Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Grease cookie sheet with cooking spray.
3. Combine oats, coconut, flax meal seeds, salt, cinnamon, pecans, and blueberries.
4. In another bowl mash bananas add in coconut oil, agave nectar and vanilla. Mix until... - 102.999
Meringue Coconut Cookies
Beat the egg whites in a mixing bowl until foamy.
Add the sugar 1 tablespoon at a time, beating continuously, until the meringue stands in stiff, glossy peaks.
Stir in the flour, mixing well.
Blend in the coconut and vanilla and mix until the dough is... - 31.2072
Macadamia Coconut Cookies
1. Preheat the oven at 325 degrees F.
2. In a processing jar break egg and whisk well.
3. Add in vermiculite flour, coconut flour, pecan powder, sweetener, macadamia nuts, vanilla extract and olive oil.
4. Blend well, until smooth and... - 90.962
Delicately Crispy Coconut Cookies
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine first 10 ingredients and beat for 2 minutes on medium speed until fluffy.
Add flour and beat well.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto cookie sheets.
Flatten slightly with glass or fork after dipping... - 42.2781
World's Best Coconut Cookie
Cream the butter and sugars in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
Beat in the egg and vegetable oil mix in the oats, coconut, cornflakes, pecans, flour, salt and vanilla.
Drop by teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto a greased cookie sheet.
Bake at 350 degrees... - 37.0699
Chocolate Coconut Doughnuts
In a bowl, dilute yeast in half the water.
In a second bowl, dissolve salt and sugar in remaining water.
Fold in egg and lemon extract.
Mix in flour and butter.
Add diluted yeast.
Knead dough 8 minutes or so.
Let rise 30 minutes.
Punch down dough... - 40.5036
Coconut Chocolate Cookies
Mix all ingredients.
Place mixture in a greased and floured 15xl0xl-inch pan.
Bake 15 to 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
Cool and cut into bars. - 26.3053
Brandied Coconut Crusted Cookies
1. Preheat an oven to 350°F or Gas 4
2. Grease a baking tray with oil or butter or line it with butter paper.
3. In a clean grease free glass bowl, combine the egg whites with cream of tartar.
4. Using an electric beater beat the egg... - 49.2446
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Grease a cookie sheet with baking spray or oil.
3) Use a large glass bowl.
4) Cream together the butter and sugar till light and fluffy.
5) Gradually stir the eggs honey and vanilla into the creamed... - 50.1711
Macaroons With Coconut And Chocolate
Are you fond of cookie? Here are the best coconut chocolate cookie ever. Watch this impressive video and make these delicious macaroons at home. The video is step-wise and nicely explained. So next time you plan to throw a party for kids make sure you make... - 106.708
Preheat oven to 350 °F.
Grease baking sheet.
Mix sugar, Crisco® Oil, honey, eggs and water in large mixing bowl.
Add flour, oats, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Drop by teaspoonfuls about 2 inches apart... - 43.0251
Here is an impressive video showing how to make delicious Moroccan cookie called snowballs. These cookie smeared with apricot jam and rolled in coconut flakes. The cookie are very moist and can be eaten just like that. These snowball cookie are perfect for a... - 131.095
Coconut Ghriba is a delicious Moroccan cookie made with coconut. The original Ghriba recipe is made with flour and sesame seeds, but there are multiple types of Ghriba: almond ghriba, walnut ghriba, and so on. If you are following a gluten-free diet you can... - 131.164
Rose Cookies has a delicious taste. Rose Cookies gets its taste from maida mixed with coconut and sugar. Rose Cookies is inspired by many bakeries worldwide. - 40.3074
Easy Bar Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Pat into an oiled 8-inch square baking pan and bake for 20 minutes, or until done.
3. Cool in the pan and cut into bars while still slightly warm. - 31.8998
Oatmeal Muffin Cookies
Mix until blended the butter and sugar.
Add eggs and mix well.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Pack cookie dough into 4-ounce ice cream scoop or 1/2 measuring cup.
Scrape dough level with rim and empty onto lightly oiled baking sheet.
Space cookie about 2... - 41.1429
Healthy And Tasty Coconut Macaroons
A wonderful dessert-time standby, coconut macaroons with their crackly outer layer and chewy inside makes for a real traditional holiday treat. Relatively simple to make, coconut macaroons are gluten-free treats that can be made more healthy by substituting... - 86.9122
No-bake Coconut Chocolate Macaroons
1. In a bowl, add the cocoa powder, coconut oil, honey, salt and unsweetened coconut and mix.
2. Take handfuls of the dough and stuff ice cube molds or any other molds with the mix.
3. Refrigerate for an hour.
4. No bake chocolate coconut... - 94.7901
1 Preheat the oven to 350°Fahrenheit.
2 Grease cookie sheets lightly or line with parchment paper.
3 In large bowl, add brownie mix and coconut; mix well.
4 Pour in water, oil and egg and stir until moistened.
5 Form 1... - 39.154
Atkins Diet Low-carb Sweet Toasted Coconut
Toasted coconut is such a wonderful addition to and garnish for coconut based dessert recipes. There are many commercial sweetened toasted coconuts available in the market, but those contain a lot of sugar. If you need a low carb alternative, watch this... - 120.699
Banana Pops was an experiment which turned out to be horribly right. Banana Pops is a cookie which will delight you down for sure. Try it! - 29.0263
Easy Cookie - Valentine's Day Cookies
1. In a bowl, combine sugar, coconut oil, and vanilla. Whisk until nice and creamy.
2. Add egg, baking powder, and salt. Mix to combine.
3. Throw flour and knead well. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and pop it in refrigerator for at least an... - 0
Line a cookie sheet with wax paper; set aside.
Melt chocolate; stir in oil.
In a large bowl, mix noodles and marshmallows.
Pour melted chocolate mixture over noodles and marshmallows; stir with a fork.
Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls onto wax paper.
Refrigerate... - 30.6969
Coconut Quick Bread
Preheat oven to 325°.
Scatter shredded coconut on an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake for 10 minutes. While baking, open the oven two or three times and shake the cookie sheet or stir the coconut with a wooden spoon so that it is evenly toasted. Remove from oven... - 38.1874
Teff Peanut Butter Cookies
These gluten-free teff and peanut butter cookies are simple and make an excellent treat when you need one. You can use either brown or white teff flour for this recipe. - 42.4679
Preheat oven to 400Â°.
Mix the oil, honey, flour, nuts, and rind by hand.
Spread loosely on ungreased pan and bake for 15 minutes, lake pan out of the oven and stir the mixture.
Cook the chopped dates in a small amount of water until really soft... - 35.193
Work the shortening with a spoon until fluffy and creamy; gradually add the sugar, while continuing to work with a spoon until light.
Add the eggs, then the vanilla.
Sift together the dry ingredients, and add with the coconut to the sugar mixture.
Mix well;... - 35.5945
Chocolate Coconut Kisses
Beat the egg whites with a hand or electric beater until they are stiff but not dry.
Gradually beat in sugar and flour, which have been sifted together.
Fold in coconut, vanilla, and the chocolate, which has been cut into pieces the size of a pea, and mix... - 29.1546
Cook coconut and honey together in top of double boiler for 10 to 15 minutes.
When coconut is transparent, fold in egg white.
Continue to cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 to 15 minutes longer, or until mixture is sticky.
Drop by teaspoonfuls... - 24.2323
Coconut Pie Crust
1. Preheat an oven to 300°F.
2. Grease a 9-inch pie pan with baking spray, oil or butter.
1. Use a medium size work bowl.
2. Combine the coconut and butter in the bowl.
3. Using a fork or a pallet knife, mix lightly, bringing... - 36.3888
Apricot Coconut Granola
Thinking what to make for brunch this weekend? If this is the problem, then here is the solution. Watch this video and learn few simple dishes to make in couple of minutes. - 109.661
Beat butter or margarine, sugar and eggs together until very fluffy.
Sift dry ingredients together, and stir in butter mixture.
Add lemon rind and coconut.
Grease cookie sheets with salad oil or unsalted fat to prevent burning, and drop mixture 2 inches apart... - 38.6737
Italian Honey Cluster Cookies
Stir whole wheat flour and unbleached white flour together in a medium-size bowl.
Make a well in the center.
Pour in eggs and vanilla and almond extracts, and mix into a stiff dough; or mix in a food processor.
Dough should be stiff enough to roll out on a... - 37.4172
Unbaked Apple Cookies
1. Grease a cookie sheet or butter paper on a tray with oil or unsalted butter.
2. Use a large sauce pan.
3. Melt butter in the pan on a low flame.
4. Pour and mix the honey into the melted butter.
5. Add the carob powder to the... - 47.2959
Nutri-bite No Bake Cookie
Whip up a decadent, no bake cookie in just minutes! Most no-bake cookies are packed with sugar, but this recipe is low in sugar, and rich in healthy fats. It is a cookie you can feel good about eating yourself or about serving to your kiddos in their lunch... - 117.489
Christmas Special Raw Butter Cookies
Christmas Special Butter Cookies are always a delight. Make these cookies in your favorite shapes and sizes and watch your family delighted with joy. Don't miss out on this video, it will certainly prove helpful. - 98.9545
The World's Best Cookies
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Cream together butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
Add egg, mixing well, then salad oil, mixing well.
Add oats, Grape Nut flakes coconut, and nuts, stirring well.
Add flour, soda, salt, and flavoring.
Mix well and form into... - 48.8017
Momma Judy's Krispie Cookies
These kispie cookies are made with rice krispies and flavored with vanilla. Snacky and yummy, the krispie cookies are made with sugar, flour, eggs and added coconut and chocolate chips. Delicious and chewy, the krispie cookies are a favorite with kids. - 39.7918
No Bake Lemon Tea Cookies
1. To make the cashew flour: Process cashews in food processor.
2. To make the lavender frosting – combine all of the frosting ingredients in a blender and blend until thoroughly combined.
3. Mix together cashew flour, almond flour,... - 85.4986
Three Way Cookies
1. Melt the butter in a small saucepan and stir in the carob powder and vanilla.
2. Put the eggs in the container of an electric blender and blend for 1 second. Add the butter mixture while blending and add the honey.
3. In a large bowl, mix together the... - 36.7328
Betty's Holiday Stained Glass Cookies
It is shaky-makey time people! We've gotta make some cookies, now that the Holidays are here. In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Stained Glass Cookies for your Holiday table. These will add some interest and will be enjoyed by children, as well as... - 113.833
Haight Ashbury Granola Cookies
In baking pan, toss oats with oil.
Toast oats at 350°F for 15 minutes, stirring once.
Cream butter with honey, brown sugar, egg, vanilla and spices.
Mix in wheat germ.
Stir flour with salt, baking powder and baking soda.
Mix dry ingredients into creamed... - 47.2332
Raisin Nut Oat Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Beat the sugar and egg together until light and fluffy. Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
3. Drop by teaspoons 2 inches apart on an oiled baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes, or until tops are golden. Cool on... - 35.8522
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Cream butter with oil and then stir in vanilla and sugar.
3) Mix tartar, soda, eggs and the other remaining ingredients.
4) In buttered pastry sheet, spread the mixture, and bake for 12-15... - 45.7157
A sweet treat that is heart healthy. Oatmeal cookies using light canola oil to make them a healthy homemade option. - 102.106
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Mix together the flour, oats, salt, baking soda, cinnamon, raisins, and coconut.
3. Cream the butter and sugar until blended. Beat in the egg. Stir in the vanilla.
4. Stir in the dry ingredients and zucchini, mixing... - 41.9959
Easy Santa Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F before baking.
2. Lightly grease 2 cookie sheets with oil or butter.
3. In a large mixing bowl, beat butter with an electric mixer until soft.
4. Gradually add sugar, beating until light and creamy.
5.... - 49.881
Jelly Almond Crescents
Preheat oven to 350Â°.
Oil a large baking sheet or use a nonstick one.
In a large bowl, using two knives or a pastry blender, cut butter into flour until it looks like small peas.
In a small bowl, beat together egg substitute, yogurt, and 1 teaspoon almond... - 38.5145
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Pulverize almonds in blender, 1/2 cup at a time.
Sift to remove any large pieces.
Gradually blend honey into ground almonds.
In electric mixing bowl, beat egg whites, at high speed, until stiff peaks form.
Slowly beat in the almond... - 38.7982
Crispy Delicacy Karjikayi
This is a crispy sweet that can be stored for few days. It has a filling of coconut, raisins and nuts and sugar. This sweet can be made at any time, but festivals are the times it is made the most to be served to guests, friends and family. - 0
Healthy Raw And Vegan Sugar Cookies
If you are looking for a vegan raw cookie recipe, this video is meant for you. This sugar cookie recipe is not only truly healthy and wholesome, they are perfect to wrap and gift to your vegan friends and family this Christmas. Watch this video tutorial,... - 118.327
Achappam - Flower Shaped Cookies
1. Add coconut milk into the flour in small quantities, kneading all the time, to make a soft dough.
2. Gradually add the eggs and whisk to make a thick batter.
3. Stir in sugar, sesame seeds, cumin seeds and salt.
4. Heat oil in a wok and warm the achappam... - 40.3213
Crispy Oatmeal Cookies
Blend sugars well; cream with margarine, and then add oil. Blend in egg, vanilla, Rice Kris pies, and oatmeal. Sift flour, salt, soda, and cream of tartar together and add to sugar mixture. Mix well. Add coconut. Drop from teaspoon on ungreased cookie sheet.... - 25.8019
Deep Fried Wonton Cookies
Mix prunes, apricots, brown sugar, coconut and almonds.
Place about 2 teaspoons filling on center of each wonton skin.
Moisten edges with water.
Fold each skin in half to form triangle; press edges firmly to seal.
Heat oil (1 to 1 1/2 inches) to 360°.
Fry 3... - 33.5759
Raw Lemon Sheet Cookies
In search of a great snack that fits your raw food diet parameters? We've got one right here for you. Watch chef Dorothy share this fabulous Raw lemon Sheet Cookies recipe, that is so easy to make. - 80.6904
No Bake Cookies
No Bake Cookies are a great way to get your kiddos helping in the kitchen. They get to create a treat and get
their hands dirty, and there’s very little wait time, unlike baking. You can even let them decide what ingredients to
use. Almond butter or... - 35.9324
Healthy Oatmeal Cookies
Looking for a healthy cookie recipe? Try this innovative Healthy Oatmeal Cookies recipe now. The chef demonstrates a step by step procedure to prepare this snack with a healthy twist. Surprise your family with this drool worthy recipe today. - 96.62
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix together all ingredients.
Shape dough into balls, using 1 teaspoon of dough.
Place dough balls on an ungreased cookie sheet and press flat.
Bake for about 8 minutes.
Remove from cookie sheet to a flat surface to cool.
Other... - 35.5735
No Bake Refrigerator Cookies
Cooking in ten minutes? Why not…this simple recipe ensures that you can make cookies for yourself and your family in ten minutes flat. No need to bake the dough as its rich in nuts and natural sugars. It is also ideal for growing children due to the high... - 101.434
One Hundred Good Cookies
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Mix all the ingredients together. Add flour as the last ingredient.
3) Drop the mixture on a cookie sheet.
4) Bake in preheated oven for about 15 minutes.
5) Serve as preferred. - 41.6806
Roll in balls and press with a fork.
Bake at 350Â°F for 10-12 minutes.
Children love these - they like to help roll them. - 36.8456
Raw Brazil Nut Cookie Dough Bars
These brazil nut cookie dough bars are the best tasting treats I've had in years and I have no problem eating them even through they're loaded with fat. - 0
Kitchen Sink Cookies
Stir together all of the dry ingredients (i.e. everything except the oil, honey, molasses, and eggs).
Beat the eggs in a small bowl; measure the oil, then the honey and molasses in the same measuring cup. Beat all the liquid ingredients together thoroughly.
... - 38.049
Banana Peanut-butter Carob Chip Cookie
Have kids as guests and cookie are a great way to get them indulged in, here is a recipe to make nutritious and tasty ones. Check out Alia in her own stylish way making Banana Peanut Butter Carob chip cookie. Fun in making as well as in serving! - 101.347
Raw Choco Chip Date Cookies
Want to feel reenergized? Don’t have time for time to stop and think? This is a perfect snack to whip up for yourself and the kids! Dates will give you the necessary nutrition! Watch this video on how to make this easy cookies! - 91.4585
Cookies turn out good in most ways they are made in and here is a recipe packed with the goodness of health. The chef shows how to make a Gluten Free Cookie Crust good enough to be used in other snack or dessert recipes. Good for cheesecake or pies! - 114.673
No Bake Peanut Butter Cookies
1. Toast the rolled oats in an oven at 350°F or on in a pan on the stove till lightly browned and crunchy.
2. Allow to cool and set aside for later use. You can store the toasted oats in an air tight container.
Grease a cookie sheet or butter... - 41.9815
Cracker Jack Cookies
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a large mixer bowl cream margarine, brown sugar and granulated sugar until light and fluffy.
Add eggs and vanilla; mix well.
In a small bowl combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; mix lightly.
To the creamed... - 40.8533
Orange Slice Cookies
1. Collect and measure the required ingredients.
2. In a small bowl, dredge the orange candy slices with flour and set aside.
3. Sift the flour, baking soda, salt and spices and keep aside.
4. Lightly grease 2-3 baking sheets with oil or... - 49.6989
Choco Nut Cookies
These holidays why not involve your kids in making cookies for them. Watch this impressive video that shows a recipe to make some nutritious choco nut cookies that your kids would definitely love. The video is impressive and surely a must watch! - 104.6
In a mixing bowl, beat the butter and Crisco shortening until blended.
Gradually beat in the sugar until light and fluffy.
Add the egg, mixing well.
In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and salt.
Stir into the butter mixture until blended... - 43.0145
Sugar-sweet Ranger Cookies
If you want to treat your sweet tooth to something that is extremely sugary-sweet and sumptuous, then you will do well with ranger cookies. These cookies are so sweet that they will just knock off your socks. Now you can whomp these electable cookies at your... - 99.7409
Chewy Butterscotch Bars
Prepare Topping; set over simmering water.
Sift flour, baking powder, and salt together; set aside.
Beat brown sugar, corn oil, and extract; add eggs, one at a time, beating thoroughly after each addition.
Stir in flour mixture until blended.
Mix in pecans... - 44.2171
Beat the butter, sugar and eggs together until very fluffy, then stir in the sifted dry ingredients.
Add the lemon rind or vanilla and the coconut or almonds.
Grease cooky sheets with salad oil or un-salted fat to prevent burning, and drop mixture 2 inches... - 28.6579
Blend honey, sunflower seeds, coconut shreds and anise.
Fold in egg whites.
If too loose, bind with more coconut.
Drop by teaspoonfuls on lightly oiled cookie sheet.
Bake at 300Â° F. about 30 minutes. - 22.9359
Like all of my recipes, this is gluten-free, dairy-free, grain-free, soy-free, paleo, sugar-free, and cane sugar-free. - 110.101
Cereal Spice Bars
Thoroughly stir together cake mix, rolled oats, and wheat germ.
Beat eggs; add light molasses, milk, and cooking oil.
Stir into dry mixture; blend just till moistened.
Stir in shredded coconut.
Spread in lightly greased 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x1-inch... - 42.6294
Meethi Tikiya,or Khajoorain ( Thekua).
It prepare in Karachi and all over Pakista spl at the occaision of muslim festival" RAJJAB" named as MEETHI TIKYEN.
It prepare in Bihar( INDIA) spl at the hindu festival Chhat named as THEKUA.
In U.P & M.P. state known as Khajoorain. - 44.8522
1) In a bowl, add all the wet ingredients and whisk thoroughly.
2) Add the dry ingredients to the bowl and combine well.
3) Prepare dough and form 1.5 inches balls from the dough.
4) Use a cookie sheet to grease with oil or butter.... - 42.4011
Vada & Chutney
This is an easy recipe for a crispy fried tasty appetizer. It is made with Udad dal which is a white dal. When served hot right out of the kadhai, they literally melt in your mouth.
It is a great tasty appetizer for a party platter.
If you like you can... - 37.786
Fry separately the grated carrot and grated coconut without using oil and Ghee.
Boil the milk with sugar until later dissolves. Keep stirring.
Mix the fried carrot and coconut and again stir. It should become thick.
When it is cooked well, add the... - 36.7614
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F.
2) In a large bowl mix oil, sesame seeds, honey, vanilla, oats, almonds, orange zest, and coconut.
3) Mix everything together until well coated.
4) Grease a baking pan with a rim.
5) Transfer the... - 48.9587
1) Preheat oven to 300°.
2) In a bowl, add all ingredients to mix very well.
1) Use an oiled cookie sheet 1/2" thick to press the mixture.
2) Place inside oven to bake for 20-30 minutes.
3) Cool thoroughly and cut into 3"... - 42.0598
Guilt Free Fudge
Ok, so you’ve probably just seen the holiday fudge recipe. While it is SO YUMMY, its still a bit higher in calories and sugar. But this recipe is a guilt free protein fudge so you can feel better about having it on a very regular basis! Its made with... - 35.4993
1) In a fry pan, add all the filling ingredients to heat up over low flame by constantly stirring.
2) Bring the mixture to a boil. Keep on stirring until the dates get tender and the mixture becomes thick.
3) Remove from heat and set aside to... - 50.4542
Coconut Oil Cookies Recipes By Category
Coconut Oil Cookies Dish: