- » Coconut Oil
Coconut Oil Recipes
Enjoy our collection of coconut oil recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for coconut oil recipes.
Spicy Yams Recipe - A Healthy Way To Cook With Coconut Oil
Growing up, i only ate Yams during Family Holiday Dinners which typically involved Mushy, Baby Food-Ish orange goop mixed with canned crushed pineapple and topped with burned marshmallows. Let me tell, Yams don't have to be so Painfully boring, and... - 126.952
Coconut Oil, Hot Tempeh And Goat Cheese Salad
Being vegetarian doesn't mean you have to sacrifice on taste. Tempeh is not only a great way to add some soy protein and isoflavones to your daily food, but also is quick and easy to make. This tempeh dish features goat cheese and garlic that make sure that... - 118.576
Almond Butter Banana Fudge
1. Line a small 3 x 5 mini loaf pan with parchment paper.
2. Place all the ingredients in a small pot and mix.
3. Heat the mixture over low heat until things melt, for 30 seconds. Turn off the heat.
4. Blend with an emulsion blender... - 107.96
Coconut Oil Chocolates
1. Add in walnuts, almonds and pumpkin seeds in a silicone ice cube tray.
2. In a pan, melt the coconut oil and add honey. Let it cook for a few minutes.
3. With the help of a strainer stir in the cocoa powder in coconut oil mixture and... - 103.112
Shrimp Salad With Coconut Oil Vinaigrette
Love including seafood in your diet? This recipe will really come handy. Watch the chef prepare this very very flavorful Shrimp Salad with Coconut Oil Vinaigrette Dressing. This salad makes for a great side dish. It is sure worth a try. - 82.1843
You May Also Like!
Chocolate Coconut Doughnuts
In a bowl, dilute yeast in half the water.
In a second bowl, dissolve salt and sugar in remaining water.
Fold in egg and lemon extract.
Mix in flour and butter.
Add diluted yeast.
Knead dough 8 minutes or so.
Let rise 30 minutes.
Punch down dough... - 37.883
Coconut rice is a tasty, quick dish. Enjoy!! - 43.7591
Tropical Green-ya Colada
If you like pina colda but are not a big fan of pineapple, there is a healthier and more refreshing non-alcoholic version of the famous cocktail. Packed with the goodness of greens, coconut oil, raw honey and fruits, it’s a perfect smoothie to make for a... - 111.912
How To Make Coconut Shrimp With Coconut Rice
1. Thaw the frozen shrimps and wash under cold water, remove the shell, set aside.
2. Dice the yellow onion, mushrooms, mince the garlic, and finely chop the cilantro, set aside.
3. In a pot combine chicken broth, coconut milk, rice and... - 0
Fried Coconut Prawns With Coconut Martini
Take a look at this video recipe of Fried Coconut Prawns with Coconut Martini. Imagine sitting in the balcony with a plate full of these shrimps, and the cool martini in your hands. Doesn't that sound like a little paradise. Treat yourself with your loved one... - 144.973
Coconut A La Creme
Coconut a la crÃ¨me is a creamy and delcious frozen dessert made with flaked coconuts. Processed along with honey, hevay cream, cottage cheese and milk the coconut a la crÃ¨me is a sweet surprise you can serve after any dinner orlunch. - 41.7493
Macaroons With Coconut And Chocolate
Are you fond of cookie? Here are the best coconut chocolate cookie ever. Watch this impressive video and make these delicious macaroons at home. The video is step-wise and nicely explained. So next time you plan to throw a party for kids make sure you make... - 125.976
Raw Vegan Macadamia Coconut Crust/ Topping
1. In a processor put in macadamia nuts and dried coconut. Mix well.
2. Sprinkle salt; pour coconut oil, agave nectar and vanilla.
3. Sprinkle cinnamon and combine well.
4. Crumble the mixture over banana cream pie and serve. - 95.4889
Sweet Potato And Coconut Soup
1. Using a corkscrew, drill holes in the three eyes at the top of the coconut. Pour the liquid out of the eyes and reserve. Crack open the coconut, prise out the flesh and grate it roughly.
2. Put the grated coconut into a bowl with 1 litre (1 3/4 pints)... - 33.9003
Coconut Oil Recipes By Category