- » Coconut Milk Sauce Fish
Coconut Milk Sauce Fish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of coconut milk sauce fish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for coconut milk sauce fish recipes.
Shrimp Coconut Fish Sauce
Shrimp Coconut Fish Sauce is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. Try this Shrimp Coconut Fish Sauce recipe; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 44.1296
Chicken And Coconut Milk Soup
1. Heat the stock in a saucepan, then stir in the lime leaves, lemon grass and galangal. As the stock is simmering, add the coconut milk, fish sauce, sugar and lime juice and stir well.
2. Add the chicken and simmer for 5 minutes.
3. Just before serving, add... - 35.6917
Chicken And Coconut Milk Soup
Heat the stock in a saucepan and add the lime leaves or rind, lemon grass or rind, and galangal or ginger.
Stir to mix well and, as the stock is simmering, add the coconut milk, fish sauce, sugar and lime juice.
Stir thoroughly, add the chicken pieces and... - 38.2716
Vegetable Curry With Coconut Milk
1. In a wok, heat oil over a medium flame and saute onion, garlic and ginger till just fragrant, say a minute
2. Add turmeric, cumin, cardamom, cloves and cayenne and cook for another five minutes; add cocnut milk and fish sauce and allow to come to a... - 40.8509
Curried Prawns In Coconut Milk
1. Put half the coconut milk into a pan or wok and bring to the boil.
2. Add the curry paste to the coconut milk, stir until it disperses, then simmer for about 10 minutes.
3. Add the fish sauce, salt, sugar and remaining coconut milk. Simmer for another 5... - 34.7703
Curried Chicken And Coconut Milk Soup
Combine the broth, water, garlic, curry paste, and ginger in a large saucepan; bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat and simmer, partially covered, about 30 minutes.
Pour the broth mixture through a coarse sieve into a bowl; discard the solids and set the broth... - 46.3897
Spicy Chicken Soup Coconut Milk
Place the stock in a pot, add the lemon grass'and kaffir lime leaves.
Bring to the boil over medium heat.
Add the chicken, mushrooms, salt, lime-juice, fish sauce and sugar.
Cook slowly, uncovered for 10 minutes, then add coconut milk and chillies.
Bring... - 36.8536
Red Curry Mussels With Coconut Milk
Take a look at this thai red curry mussel’s recipe. You can imagine how flavor full and juicy the mussels will turn out when they are combined with red curry paste and coconut milk. Watch the video for step by step details. Perfect for all those seafood... - 84.9614
Shrimp In Coconut Milk
Have some cooked shrimp in a thick saucy coconut milk based curry! A simplistic dish with the freshness of the shrimps coming through! The video is shown with all the steps in order and in clarity though the quality of the video is not quite good! - 73.372
Thai Curry Beef In Coconut Milk With Lemongrass, Ginger & Potato
I love Thai curry and always wanted to make it at home without having to make a trip to the Thai supermarket, so, in this video, I created a recipe with sirloin steak cooked in coconut milk with lemongrass, ginger, potato, onion, carrot, and red chili pepper... - 0
Pipis Stir Fried In Coconut Milk
Heat the oil in wok or large pan, add onion, ginger, garlic, lemon grass and ground spices; stir-fry until fragrant.
Add rinsed and drained pipis, juice, sauce, milk and sugar; stir-fry until pipis open, discard any that do not open.
Add choy sum;... - 40.0706
Thai Pheasant With Red Curry Coconut Milk
In a large skillet heat the oil and saute the pheasant pieces until golden brown on all sides.
Add the lemon grass, onion, ginger, basil, garlic, and lime.
Saute the mixture for a few minutes and then add the remaining ingredients except the beans and... - 35.3033
Tuna With Coconut Curry Sauce
1. In a bowl, mix coconut milk, tamarind concentrate, and curry paste; stir in cilantro.
2. Rinse tuna, pat dry, and turn over in coconut milk sauce. Lift out fish; save the sauce.
3. Pour sauce into a 1- to 1 1/2-quart pan; bring to a boil over high heat,... - 34.1119
Curried Fish In Coconut Cream
Cut fish into bite-sized squares. Sprinkle with salt and allow to stand for a minute. Heat 1 tablespoon of the ghee in a heavy frying pan, and fry the fish on both sides until golden. Remove from pan and set aside. Add remaining ghee to pan, and heat. Add... - 30.7871
Spicy Coconut Milk And Shrimp Soup
Bring chicken stock to a boil in stockpot.
Add fish sauce, galanga root, lemon grass, lime juice, chili pepper and straw mushrooms.
Simmer for 15 to 20 minutes or until of desired consistency, stirring occasionally.
Discard galanga root and lemon grass.
Stir... - 44.31
Fried Fish With Coco Milk
This fried fish recipe is perhaps the most delicious way to cook any non-fatty fish. Here the chef provides very simple instructions to make a luscious fish combined with the flavors of coco milk and orate. A nice recipe but better flow of instructions could... - 75.2994
Thai Red Curry Sauce
Heat oil in a medium saucepan.
Add curry paste and stir and mash into the oil over medium-low heat to warm the paste.
Add the coconut milk and bring to a simmer.
Stir in the fish sauce, sugar and salt.
Taste for seasoning and stir in the cilantro just before... - 29.4325
Coconut Curry Soup
Here is an extremely delicious and easy Asian soup. Your friends and family will enjoy it. - 115.122
Thai Tom Kha Gai
For all the Thai-food lovers, here is something special. The Thai name for this recipe is Tom Kha Gai. Preparation is easy and it tastes fabulous over hot steaming rice. - 83.6899
Chicken With Coconut Caramel Sauce And Citrus Salad
1. Mix 2 teaspoons of the sugar with the coriander, cumin, turmeric, black pepper and 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne. Rub over the chicken, cover and refrigerate for 1 hour
2. In a saucepan, mix the remaining 1/4 cup of sugar with the water and bring to a boil.... - 30.2679
Coriander And Coconut Fish
Put the shallots, garlic, ginger, lemongrass, chillies and coriander root or stalks in a food processor and whizz to a paste (combine with a little water).
Stir in the ground coriander.
Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan and fry the paste for 3 minutes.
Add the coconut... - 43.0018
Coconut, Fish & Prawn Curry
This coconut fish and prawn curry is an indian preparation of curried prawn. Cooked with chili powder, turmeric and mustard seeds with coconut milk, the coconut fish and prawn curry also has haddock fillets in it and is best served with basmati rice and lime... - 44.7398
Chicken Coconut Soup
In a large pot, bring the broth, lemongrass, and ginger to a boil.
Reduce the heat to medium, add the coconut milk and fish sauce, cover, and simmer for 8 minutes.
Add the chicken, mushrooms, lime juice, and chile and cook until the chicken turns opaque,... - 39.3872
St Barths Coconut Snapper
Live from St. Barths - straight from the fishermen, red snapper fillets pan-fried in a coconut-lime-pepper sauce. Simple and absolutely delicious. - 0
How To Make Thai Green Curry
1. In a pan, dry roast the cumin and coriander seeds for about 30 seconds. Transfer to a mortar and pestle along with the other dry spices and crush to a fine powder.
2. In a blender, place coriander leaves, thai basil, lemon grass, ginger,... - 0
Baked Fish In Banana Leaves
1. Combine the coconut milk, curry-paste, fish sauce, sugar and kaffir lime leaves in a shallow dish.
2. Marinate the fish in this mixture for about 15-30 minutes. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas 6.
3. Mix the vegetables together and lay a portion on... - 38.354
Prawn And Coconut Soup
1)Cut prawn into small pieces.
2)Chop lemon grass.
3)Bring stock to boil and add in lemon leaves, fish sauce, coconut milk and sauce.
4)Serve hot. - 37.2333
Garfish With Coconut Sauce
1. To prepare garfish, cut off heads, make an incision from top to tail, being careful not to cut right through. Place fish cut side down and flatten out with palm of hand.
2. Heat oil in a large frying pan over moderate heat. Add garlic, cook 1 minute. Add... - 37.5133
Mahi Mahi Coconut Curry
1. Put the mahimahi fillets in a large, shallow dish. Pour the lemon juice over the fish and season lightly with salt. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
2. In a very large enameled cast-iron casserole, heat the oil. Add the garlic cloves and cook over... - 29.6643
Curry Laksa Recipe - Southeast Asian Cooking
Rice noodles, fresh toppings and cilantro brought together in a rich aromatic broth. These are the flavors of Southeast Asia in one, happy bowl. This is a very simple recipe to put together and can make any night special. - 124.728
Classic Tom Kaa Gai
Thai soups are famous for their variety and aromatic flavors, and although this spicy, sour and sweet Thai soup is probably not as famous as the Tom Yam Gung recipe Tom Kaa Gai is much more delicious. This traditional Thai Chicken coconut soup recipe is full... - 103.622
Coconut Prawns Soup Part 2 – Finishing
Here is part 2 of coconut prawns soup video series. Here the lady chef continues with the soup making procedure and also provides some quick garnishing tips, to serve the dish in most classic manner. Clear explanation of instructions could have helped... - 102.821
Coconut Curry Soup With Chicken
This soup is for Asian-food lovers. This is a mock version of the quintessential Thai soup, Tom Ka Gai. However the taste is very close to the real deal without needing "hard to find" ingredients. It is so easy to put together and makes the perfect comfort... - 115.959
Spicy Pork Coconut And Black Pepper Rice
1) Take a frying pan and heat oil in it by placing it over high heat.
2) Add the green onions and sauté until they become brown.
3) Remove them from the pan and keep aside.
4) Brown the peppers and shallots by sautéing them in the same pan.
5) Sauté... - 48.2206
Thai Fish Curry
1. Heat 3 tbsp oil. Add curry paste. Fry for 2 minutes on low heat.
2. Add 1/2 cup coconut milk. Mix well. Add fish, fish sauce, lemon leaves, salt and sugar. Cook till nearly dry and fragrant.
3. Add the rest of the coconut milk, adding enough to get a thin... - 35.9098
Fish In Curry Sauce
Puree the onions and garlic coarsely, in a food processor.
Put the puree in a small casserole.
Pour the oil over.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes.
In a bowl, mix together the tomato juice, curry powder, brandy and coconut milk.
Pour over... - 43.842
Fish In Tomato Sauce
1. Grind together green chillies, ginger, mustard, coriander leaves and salt.
2. Clean and cut fish, wash well.
3. Smear fish with ground ingredients.
4. Heat a little fat. Fry fish lightly. Remove.
5. Add more fat and remaining spices. Mix well.
6. Put fish... - 44.3797
Steamed Fish With Banana-curry Sauce
Combine first 10 ingredients in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
Add fillets; seal bag, and marinate in refrigerator 8 hours, turning bag occasionally.
Remove fillets from bag; discard marinade.
Cut 4 (12-inch) squares of parchment paper.
Place each... - 36.6638
Thai Fish Cakes With Sweet Chili Sauce
Join Toby in preparing this wonderful dish from the "Hypertension Cookbook For Dummies" by Roseanne Rust and Cindy Kleckner (2012, John Wiley & Sons). Not too spicy and diabetes-friendly, we are excited to introduce a little Thai into our weekly menu for... - 0
Golden Triangle Braised Chicken
1. Pour hot water over banana leaves to soften them; drain and set aside.
2. Sprinkle chicken pieces with fish sauce and let stand 5 minutes. In a wok or skillet, heat coconut milk and curry paste over low heat until mixture begins to bubble. Remove from heat... - 28.1189
Thai Seitan Soup
Thai Seitan Soup is indeed filling as it is easy and quick too. Every addition to this Thai Seitan Soup turned out to be a success. Check it out for yourselves! - 37.8448
Coconut Chicken Soup
Place noodles in medium heatproof bowl, cover with boiling water, stand until just tender; drain.
Cook paste and lemon grass in large heated dry pan until fragrant; stir in coconut milk, stock, sauce and juice.
Simmer, covered, about 5 minutes or until heated... - 35.4971
Tom Kha Gai What Is Tom Kha Gai Thai Coconut Chicken Soup
This week I am making a Tom Kha Gai recipe. Tom Kha Gai chicken soup! Thai coconut chicken soup. Thai penicillin for the common cold or flu! This is a delicious and velvety change of pace from regular old fashioned chicken soup for the soul! There are many... - 0
Thai Chicken In Coconut Cream Soup
Here is a Thai chicken in coconut cream soup with chicken and coconut milk is wonderfully flavored with kaffir lime leaves and is best to pamper your taste buds. The chef here has prepared this soup an easy manner with the ingredients easily available in... - 117.622
Have the fish filleted and cut into serving-sized pieces.
Wash and dry.
Pound together the salt, chili peppers, black pepper, coriander, cumin, turmeric, garlic, and onions.
Heat the oil in a skillet; saute the onion mixture for 3 minutes.
Add the lemon... - 41.5281
Indian Style Fish Curry
1) Make the fish into fillets and cut into serving-sized pieces. Wash the pieces, dry and keep aside.
2) In a bowl, pound together the salt, chili peppers, black pepper, coriander, cumin, turmeric, garlic, and onions.
3) In a skillet,... - 48.2706
Steamed Fish Mousse
1. Cut six 20 cm/8 in circles from the banana leaves. Make four pinch pleats around the edge of the circle and secure with a toothpick to make a cup. Set aside.
2. Place 1 cup/250 mL/8 fl oz coconut milk in a saucepan and bring to the boil. Stir in curry... - 35.4036
Thai Fish Balls
Cut fish into 3cm pieces; blend or process fish pieces with sauce, garlic, ginger, 2 tablespoons of the paste, 2 teaspoons of the juice, half the coriander and the egg until a smooth paste forms.
Roll level tablespoons of mixture into balls; place, in single... - 43.6416
Chicken And Coconut Soup
1. Place coconut milk and water in a saucepan and bring to the boil over a medium heat, add chicken, galangal or ginger, lemon grass, coriander root and lime leaves and simmer for 6 minutes.
2. Stir in chillies, fish sauce and lemon juice. To serve, ladle... - 34.3427
Chicken And Coconut Soup
1. Bring the coconut milk and chicken stock to the boil. Add the lemon grass, galangal, peppercorns and half the kaffir lime leaves. Reduce the heat and simmer gently for 10 minutes.
2. Strain the stock into a clean pan. Return to the heat, then add the... - 36.3809
Pra Raam Long Song - Beef In Coconut Curry
Pra Raam Long Song - There is a very interesting story behind this recipe. King Rama had a pool in which he loved to swim. This beef in a creamy sauce, surrounded by freshly cooked greens is supposed to represent his bathing paradise. - 51.8304
Chicken Coconut And Green Peas Soup
1)Slice the chicken and marinate in a mixture containing garlic, soya sauce, turmeric and fish oil for 3 to 4 hours.
2)Chop finely garlic, ginger and coriander. Cut sallet and lemon grass into 4 pieces each.
3)In a sauce pan, heat oil... - 45.5468
Thai Chicken & Galangal Coconut Cream Soup
Now you can recreate Thai magic in your kitchen! The combination of chicken, fish, mushroom and coconut gives a refreshing and exotic feel to this soup. This lip- smacking soup can be stirred in minutes and can be a surprise treat for everyone at home. - 87.3804
Thai Coconut Vegetable Soup
1 Combine the broth, water, mushrooms, carrots, and Thai pepper in a Large saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer until the vegetables are tender, about 10 minutes.
2 Stir in the coconut milk, tomatoes, and scallions; bring just to a simmer.... - 30.9787
Chicken In Spicy Coconut Broth
1. Thinly slice the chicken breasts, cutting across the grain, into bite-size pieces. Place in a bowl, season with a little salt and pepper and set aside.
2 . Pour the coconut milk into a saucepan, then add 600ml water, using the can as a measure (this will... - 29.0054
Home Cooking Thai Coconut Chicken Soup With Tofu
Thai cuisine is famous for the use of exotic tropical fruits and herbs and here is a soup recipe featuring some of them. Check out the chef in the video making Coconut Chicken Soup with Tofu using some typical Thai flavorings such as galangal and kaffir... - 79.4483
Thai Rice Vermicelli With Naamya Sauce Khanom Jeen Naamya
Thai rice vermicelli with a traditional naamya sauce is an excellent Thai recipe. The chef here has prepared this easy naamya sauce with pork, coconut milk and naamya curry paste. Serve this flavorful naamya sauce over rice vermicelli for a sumptuous meal ! - 96.5045
Coconut Prawns Soup Part 1 – Introduction & Getting Started
For all those who are always on a look out for a comforting and filling recipe but at the same time less messy, this video prawns soup series is a must watch. The chef has divided the video in 2 parts – In this part she provides ingredient details and step... - 105.993
Crusty Fillets With Sweet Sour Sauce
1. Thaw fish if frozen
2. Cut in serving size portions
3. Mix cracker crumbs and coconut Combine eggs, milk and salt and
dip fish in egg mixture
4. Shake off excess and coat wel with cracker-coconut mixture and
heat 2 to 3 tablespoons... - 40.7022
Haddock In Chilli Sauce
1. In a wok or a deep frying pan, heat oil.
2. Fry onion in the oil until soft and golden.
3. Add garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
4. Spoon fried onion and garlic from the wok and keep aside.
5. Remove with a slotted spoon and drain on kitchen paper.
6.... - 47.0939
Tropical Fruit Gazpacho
Chill yourself with this a cold tropical fruit gazpacho on hottest days of summer. Watch this interesting video that presents an amazing recipe for gazpacho that can be made within no time. The recipe is simple and easy made with the any of the tropical... - 109.79
Thai Ho Mok Pla
The authentic Thai Ho Mok Pla(Fish Curry Wrapped in Banana Leaf) is simplified. What better way to learn how to cook this dish than from this video! - 99.0808
Beef Steak In Thai Marinade
Trim fat from steak.
Place steak in a plastic bag set in a shallow dish.
For marinade, in a blender container or food processor bowl combine coconut 'milk, lime juice, red curry paste, fish sauce, sugar, and lemongrass.
Cover and blend or process until... - 37.2828
Rosemary Lamb With Curry Yogurt Sauce
COMBINE THE COCONUT MILK, rosemary, garlic, fish sauce, black bean sauce, curry powder, white and black peppers, and chile in a large bowl.
Add the lamb chops and turn to coat them evenly.
Cover the bowl and refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight.
REMOVE THE... - 43.7959
1 Place the fish in a pan with the milk and water, add seasoning and 2 tablespoons of the butter. Bring to a boil and poach gently for a few minutes. Remove the fish, reserving the stock, and keep the fish warm.
2 Melt the remaining butter in a pan, add the... - 33.6361
Thai Green Curry
Want to know of an easy recipe that yields a perfect Thai green curry? Then watch this video and get ready to amaze guests with your exceptional culinary skills! - 105.258
Salmon With Thai Curry Sauce
When you know how to make salmon with Thai curry sauce, you can prepare a healthy dinner just within 30 minutes with steamed salmon, jasmine rice and fresh vegetables. In this recipe video Martha Drayton shares a simple and delicious recipe of Salmon. - 116.94
Minced Fish In Papers
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a skillet, melt half of the butter.
3) In this, lightly brown the coconut.
4) Remove and keep aside.
5) In the same skillet, melt the remaining butter.
6) In this, lightly brown the onions.
7) To... - 46.9127
Prawn And Banana Curry
1. Heat a deep pan with oil.
2. Put in the onions, chilies, garlic and ginger. Sauté till the onions are caramelized.
3. Add in the tomatoes and sauté till it becomes tender.
4. Add in the banana and sauté for a minute.
5. Pour in the coconut... - 87.7336
Fijian Fish Steaks
Wipe the fish so that it is clean and dry, then place in a single layer in a large shallow dish, arranging so that they do not overlap.
Mix together 45 ml/3 tbsp of the coconut milk and the remaining ingredients and pour over the fish.
Leave to marinate for... - 41.2148
Chicken Satay With Thai Peanut Sauce
Wonderful hors d'oeuvres can jazz up even the most boring parties. And when looking to 'wow' your guests, this yummy Thai-style recipe could really do the trick. Keith Snow shares his own unique satay recipe that is delicious to the core. Try it to know it. - 97.3734
Deep Fried Fish Fillets
Stir the flour with the oil, beer and milk to a smooth consistency.
Add the eggs and 1/2 tsp.
of the salt.
Set the batter aside for 30 minutes.
Rinse the fish in cold water and pat dry.
Squeeze the juice of 1 of the lemons and sprinkle on the fish.
Peel and... - 43.5854
Learn how to make Meen Moilee (Fish In Coconut Sauce), a delicacy from Kerala with Saloni. It's a light and simple yet tasty Kerala fish curry recipe that goes best with steamed/boiled rice. - 0
Thai Red Fish Curry
Bamboo shoot is commenenly used in chinese and Vietnamese cooking, but I love to throw it into a few Thai's dishes every now and then. You can served this with cooked rice WOW!!!! - 117.234
Thai Fish Soup
1. In large saucepan, heat oil over medium heat. Add garlic, leek, ginger and pepper flakes. Cook about 3 minutes or until softened but not browned.
2. Add curry powder; cook, stirring for 1 minute. Stir in red pepper, coconut milk, tomatoes and lemon rind.... - 36.5199
Hot Chicken Soup
If you want to make the best Thai soup, than this chicken delight is a must try at home! A quick and easy recipe showing how to prepare this dish, makes it very convenient to try this out for your dinner tonight. The aroma is sure to engulf your senses. - 81.8242
Goan Fish Curry
1) In a food processor or blender, process the garlic, ginger and chillies with 50 ml water into a paste.
2) In a large, deep non-stick saucepan, heat the vegetable oil.
3) Add the mustard seeds and allow to splutter.
4) Lower the heat... - 46.4435
Brazilian Lime Fish Stew
“This is one of my favourite fish dishes - a wonderful combination of Brazilian ingredients where the flavours work perfectly together. The lime added at the end gives it a wonderful zesty finish and really lifts the dish. You can use any type of fish but... - 35.8273
Fish Curry With Tamarind
1. In a large, deep skillet, bring the water to a simmer with 1 tablespoon of salt over high heat and stir to dissolve the salt. Add the grouper fillets to the salted water and poach over low heat for 6 minutes, until the fish is partially cooked. Using a... - 37.6528
Fish Curry With Saffron Rice
Preheat oven to 1 80°C (350°F).
Place fish in a saucepan with combined water and milk.
Simmer for 2 minutes.
Cut into bite-sized pieces.
Melt butter in a frying pan.
Saute onion until tender.
Stir in flour and curry powder.
Cook,... - 43.6274
Spicy Masala Fish
1. Cut fish into large pieces, keeping the skin on if possible.
2. in a medium sized sauce pan, heat oil over medium to medium high. Add onions and brown.
3. Add dry spices (exluding Ajwain seeds) to the onions, fry for 1 minute. Add... - 121.873
Thai Steamed Mussels
Delicious and easy spicy Thai steamed mussels that can be finished in just thirty minutes. - 35.3876
Fillet the fish and put the heads, tails, skin and bones into a saucepan.
Add the water and lemon rind and bring to the boil.
Reduce the heat to low, cover the pan and simmer the stock for 15 minutes.
Strain the liquid and set aside.
Meanwhile, put the... - 40.0977
Asian Chicken Satay With Thai Peanut Sauce
There’s no such thing as fried mysterious chicken parts in our household. Nuggets, some fast food restaurants call them. If we’re going to enjoy the mellow flavors of chicken – especially the pastured kind — then feast on this popular Thai dish that... - 43.0995
Thai Green Chicken Curry
1. Heat oil in a saucepan over a high heat, add onions and cook for 3 minutes or until golden. Stir in curry paste and cook for 2 minutes or until fragrant.
2. Add chicken, basil, lime leaves, coconut milk and fish sauce and bring to the boil. Reduce heat and... - 33.2794
Chicken With Shrimp Sauce
Cut the chicken into 4 cm pieces.
Puree the onion, garlic, ginger and chillies with the water.
Heat the oil in a wok and fry the onion mixture for 3-4 minutes.
Add the turmeric, pepper, shrimp paste and laos powder and cook for 1 minute.
Add the lemon rind,... - 36.4796
Beef With Peppercorns
1. Heat oil in a wok over a high heat. Add garlic and chilli and cook for 1 minute. Add beef and peppercorns and stir-fry for 3 minutes or until beef is browned.
2. Stir in green pepper, coriander, coconut milk and fish sauce and cook for 2 minutes longer. - 31.5049
Beef With Peppercorns
1. Heat oil in a wok over a high heat. Add garlic and chilli and cook for 1 minute. Add beef and peppercorns and stir-fry for 3 minutes or until beef is browned.
2. Stir in green pepper, coriander (cilantro), coconut milk and fish sauce and cook for 2 minutes... - 33.531
Chicken Satay With Peanut Sauce
Thinking of treating your family to something special this weekend? this video might just come handy. Watch the chef prepare this delicious chicken satay with peanut sauce. You are sure going to bag a lot of compliments for this one. - 87.3321
Khanom Jin Namya
Khanom Jin Namya Curry is a popular lunch for many busy Thais, and it is also a traditional meal for Thai New Year’s/Songkran. You can make it yourself as below, or use an easy and tasty Namya Curry paste from the tin or tub available at Asian Markets. I... - 51.4843