- » Coconut Milk Payasam
Coconut Milk Payasam Recipes
Enjoy our collection of coconut milk payasam recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for coconut milk payasam recipes.
Coconut Milk Payasam / Sweetened Coconut Drink
The fourth month of tamil calendar is called Aadi.The tamil almanac marks many festivals during this time,celebrating Mother goddess"Shakti",and all the fridays and tuesdays of this month are considered very auspicious.Worshipping "Amman" with different... - 0
You May Also Like!
Semiya Payasam (kheer)
Kheer, when made in Kerala is known by the name "payasam". This sweet dish is most often made with rice. But many a times, it is also made with vermicelli (semiya). Typically the 'payasam' made in South India uses jaggery and coconut milk in place of sugar... - 0
Chana Dal Payasam
1. Pick and wash gram.
2. Cook gram in water till soft.
3. Add jaggery to gram. Cook for 10 to 15 minutes.
4. Extract coconut milk. Add to gram.
5. Cook till it thickens. Add cardamom powder and clarified butter. - 34.083
Chana Dal Payasam
I got to try out this Chana Dal Payasam at my friend's place. My GOD, It was simply mind blowing! The Chana Dal Payasam can be considered the gem of the Indian cuisine. I prefer to make Chana Dal Payasam as a Dessert for all my family get-togethers. The... - 44.8117
1. Extract 2 cups thick milk from the grated coconut. Add water to the residue and extract another 6 cups.
2. Roast the green beans in a heavy skillet till an aroma rises.
3. Cook the beans in five cups water till the beans are soft and the water has been... - 43.9996
Payasam Or Akki Paramanna
1. Boil rice in plenty of water till rice is soft, add jaggery, cashewnuts, raisins.
2. Boil till it is moderately thick, take out from fire, add coconut milk and powdered cardamoms and nutmeg. - 32.2197
Pasi Parupu Payasam
Moong dal cooked in milk and jaggery topped with roasted cashews, raisins and coconut. - 0
Ada Pradhaman (onam Special Payasam / Kheer)
"Pradhaman" in Malayalam means number one, and it is so for a good reason ! Unlike its counterparts 'payasm' or 'kheer', ada pradhaman is made elaborately using a variety of ingredients on the occasion of Onam Sadhya , a banquet arranged for the celebration... - 122.973
This is another classic from the Kerala cuisine. It is a kheer made from split moon dal, jaggery and coconut milk. It gives a very different flavor and at the same time is very traditional. - 0