- » Coconut Milk Marinade
Coconut Milk Marinade Recipes
Enjoy our collection of coconut milk marinade recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for coconut milk marinade recipes.
Shrimp In Coconut Milk
Marinate shrimp in garlic and lime juice 1 hour.
Mean while, in a small saucepan combine shrimp shells and 2 cups water.
Bring to a boil and cook until liquid is reduced by one-half.
Remove shells and discard.
Melt butter until foaming; add marinade liquid,... - 29.4972
Beef Steak In Thai Marinade
Trim fat from steak.
Place steak in a plastic bag set in a shallow dish.
For marinade, in a blender container or food processor bowl combine coconut 'milk, lime juice, red curry paste, fish sauce, sugar, and lemongrass.
Cover and blend or process until... - 37.2828
To all the Thai-food lovers, this marinade is going to be most favorite choice. Once you know, how to prepare this special marinade, you can easily bring the exotic Thai flavor in your homemade food. Marinate the chicken, shrimp or tofu, and prepare as per... - 112.161
Beef Steak In Thai Marinade
1. Trim fat from meat. Place meat in a plastic bag set in a shallow dish. For marinade, in a blender container or food processor bowl, combine coconut milk, lemongrass or lemon peel, lime juice, fish sauce or soy sauce, red curry paste, and sugar. Cover and... - 29.5721
Peel and crush the root ginger, and mix well together with the turmeric, almonds, coriander, sugar, salt and pepper.
Stir the milk into the spices and use. - 22.0557
Citrus Panko Tilapia
Have a light meal with a fried fish and a salad to go with! This video has an awesome recipe being shared, the audio is completely missing in this video so making it a tad difficult for the user to understand! However the entire recipe is shared beneath the... - 79.6118
Thai Spiced Pork
If you're a fan of authentic Thai street food, you must try this wonderful Thai Pork Gravy. It's classic Thai at its tastiest. Serve this Thai Pork with plenty of plain rice to balance its powerful Thai flavors. Even the kids would loved it. - 104.749
Monkfish Skewers With Coconut And Coriander
1. To make the marinade, heat the oil in a wok or saucepan and fry the onion and ginger for 5 minutes until just softened but not browned.
2. Add the coconut milk to the pan and bring to the boil. Boil rapidly for about 5 minutes or until reduced to the... - 35.6824
Indonesian Spicy Coconut Chicken
1)Take a wide bowl, and marinate the chicken with salt, pepper, nutmeg powder and coriander powder.
2)Let it stand for 1 hour.
3)In a bowl, mix Maggi Coconut Milk Powder in 2 cups warm water and keep it aside.
4)In a frying pan, heat oil... - 45.0382
Curried Shrimp Sate
1. Pound garlic, shrimp paste, and Sambal Ulek together in a mortar, mixing thoroughly.
2. In a small skillet heat oil over medium heat. Add garlic mixture and cook until the smell of the shrimp paste dissipates. Remove from heat and stir in coconut milk,... - 35.4832
Thai Seitan Soup
Thai Seitan Soup is indeed filling as it is easy and quick too. Every addition to this Thai Seitan Soup turned out to be a success. Check it out for yourselves! - 37.8448
Baked Coconut Fish
If fish fillets are large, cut into 5 serving pieces.
Place fish in shallow glass or plastic dish; sprinkle with salt.
Arrange onion on fish.
Mix milk, 1/2 cup coconut, the lime peel, lime juice and garlic powder; pour over onion and fish.
Cover and... - 42.8024
Moms Chicken Curry
This chicken curry is spicy,rich and very tasty. Try and enjoy!!! - 59.1331
Turkey With Coconut, Ginger And Lime
1) In a bowl, add all the marinade ingredients and combine together.
2) Place the turkey strips into the marinade and coat thoroughly.
3) Cover with a lid or plastic wrap and marinate for at least 20 minutes.
4) In a measuring jug, place the... - 45.3194
Coconut Chicken Curry : Indian Food
Learn how to make delicious Indian style coconut chicken curry which goes very well with Naan, Parantha, roti, poori or any kind of rice. I used chicken drumsticks and wings for this one but you can use boneless chicken pieces as well. - 0
Chicken Satay With Coconut Dipping Sauce
Soak 18 (7-inch) bamboo skewers in water to cover for 30 minutes.
Combine 1/4 cup of the coconut milk and the curry paste in a zip-close plastic bag.
Add the chicken, squeeze out the air, and seal the bag; turn to coat the chicken.
Refrigerate, turning the... - 43.8549
Malaysian Style Satay
Prepare Satay Marinade.
With a large sharp knife, slice meat in 1/4-inch-thick slices, then in strips about 2-1/2-inches long and 1-inch wide.
With hands, mix meat strips into Satay Marinade in 2 to 3 portions, being sure all meat is coated.
Lace seasoned... - 41.1731
Combine all the marinade ingredients in a shallow bowl.
Add the pork pieces and marinate for 30 minutes, basting occasionally.
Thread the pork on to skewers and reserve the marinade.
Preheat the grill (broiler) to moderately high.
Arrange the skewers on the... - 41.6631
Hot Chilli Prawns Shrimp
1. To make marinade, place black pepper, chilli sauce, soy sauce, garlic and lemon juice in a bowl and mix to combine. Add prawns (shrimp), toss to coat, cover and set aside to marinate for 1 hour. Toss several times during marinating.
2. To make Mango Cream,... - 33.9694
Thai Lime Spatchcocks
1. Cut spatchcocks (poussins) down middle of backs and flatten. Thread a skewer through wings and a skewer through legs of each spatchcock.
2. To make marinade, place lime juice, coriander, coconut milk, chilli, honey, and black pepper to taste in a large... - 31.7992
Satay Lembu is a simple and easy to make recipe. It is diffiuclt to explain how delicious this steak recipe is. The rich blend of mellowed flavors of the steak and herbs is simply heavenly! - 44.8118
1. Place the cubed beef, lamb, and turkey in a plastic bag set in a shallow bowl. Set aside.
2. For marinade, in a mixing bowl combine coconut milk, onion, garlic, dry mustard, coriander, turmeric, salt, and cumin; mix well. Pour marinade over the meat. Seal... - 36.8628
Thai Chicken Satay
Mix all the marinade ingredients thoroughly in a bowl.
Add chicken pieces to the marinade, mix very well.
Cover and leave aside for 2 hours in the refrigerator.
Drain chicken and reserve marinade.
Thread marinated chicken pieces onto oiled wooden skewers.
Do... - 42.8212
Monkfish & Okra Balti
1. To make the marinade, mix the ingredients together in a bowl.
2. Stir the monkfish into the bowl and leave to marinate for 1 hour.
3. Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil, add the okra and boil for 4—5 minutes. Drain well and cut into 1 cm/ 1/2... - 34.9227
Fijian Fish Steaks
Wipe the fish so that it is clean and dry, then place in a single layer in a large shallow dish, arranging so that they do not overlap.
Mix together 45 ml/3 tbsp of the coconut milk and the remaining ingredients and pour over the fish.
Leave to marinate for... - 41.2148
Marinated Prawn Kebabs
1. Wash and clean the prawns. Now, marinade the prawns in a marinade made by mixing mixture of 1/4 cup coconut milk, soy sauce, garlic, salt and pepper to taste for 1 hour.
2. Pass the prawns through 6 long skewers.
3. Use aluminum foil... - 43.8095
Margarita shrimp must have been invented by a margarita and shrimp lover, Put the two together and you've got the "wow" factor.
If you have never tried this you are in for a delicious surprise.
The tequila, triple sec and lime juice combined with garlic and... - 104.533
Chicken Satay With Peanut Sauce
Learn how to make your own chicken satay and peanut sauce. This chicken satay is one of my Malaysian street food favorites! - 124.18
Chicken Satay With Peanut Sauce
Thinking of treating your family to something special this weekend? this video might just come handy. Watch the chef prepare this delicious chicken satay with peanut sauce. You are sure going to bag a lot of compliments for this one. - 87.3321
Sri Lankan Chicken Curry
1. Wash and clean chicken by removing excess fat.
2. In a bowl place chicken, add curry powder, cayenne pepper, and vinegar. Mix well and set it aside to marinate for 30 minutes or overnight for flavor to infuse.
3. Place a large pot on... - 95.7592
Salmon With Thai Curry Sauce
When you know how to make salmon with Thai curry sauce, you can prepare a healthy dinner just within 30 minutes with steamed salmon, jasmine rice and fresh vegetables. In this recipe video Martha Drayton shares a simple and delicious recipe of Salmon. - 116.94
Chemmen Pollichathu (kerala Style Foil Baked Prawns Masala)
Another proof why I feel nothing can beat Kerala seafood delicacies! Easy and comparatively lighter, this is simple marinated prawns pan cooked with spices and masala and later foil baked to perfection. Traditionally, the prawn masala is wrapped in banana... - 0
Shell prawns or shrimp and remove spinal vein.
Place coconut milk, lime juice, soy sauce, sugar, zest, garlic and ginger in a bowl.
Add prawns and marinate, covered, for 2 hours in the refrigerator.
Bring prawns back to room temperature.
Drain,... - 41.2182
Thread the pork cubes onto skewers.
Mix all the marinade ingredients together in a shallow dish.
Put the skewers into the marinade and set aside for 3 to 4 hours, turning the skewers and basting the meat occasionally.
Meanwhile, prepare the sauce.
Heat the... - 42.8399
Spicy Grilled Thai Chicken
1. In a shallow 2-quart baking dish, combine coconut milk, fish sauce, vinegar, lime juice, soy sauce, curry powder, garlic, and hot pepper. Add chicken and turn to coat completely. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 or up to 8 hours.
2. Prepare a medium-hot... - 27.9186
Rosemary Lamb With Curry Yogurt Sauce
COMBINE THE COCONUT MILK, rosemary, garlic, fish sauce, black bean sauce, curry powder, white and black peppers, and chile in a large bowl.
Add the lamb chops and turn to coat them evenly.
Cover the bowl and refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight.
REMOVE THE... - 43.7959
1) Prepare the barbecue grill.
2) Strip the pork chops of any excess fat. Transfer into a non-metallic dish.
3) In a bowl, mix sugar, fruit juice, rum, coconut and cinnamon. Mix well until the sugar dissolves.
4) Pour the mixture over the pork... - 42.6574
Nyonya Style Grilled Lemon Chicken
To cut up chicken, remove wing tips with poultry shears or a large sharp knife.
Remove backbone by cutting through chicken ribs on either side of backbone from neck to tail.
Turn chicken over, breast up.
Break breastbone and flatten chicken by firmly striking... - 44.1962
1. To make the marinade, put all the ingredients into a food processor and process until smooth.
2. Put the chicken pieces in a dish and pour over the marinade. Leave in a cool place to marinate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
3. Preheat the oven to... - 36.0336
1) Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2) Shell the shrimps, but do not remove the tail and devein them under running water. Drain well.
3) In a bowl, mix together the lemon juice, salt, curry powder, and ginger.
4) Marinate the shrimp in the mixture 3... - 44.2193
Islander Shrimp Luau
1. Split the shrimp lengthwise with a sharp knife, but do not cut entirely through. Combine the lemon juice, salt, curry powder and ginger and marinate the shrimp in the mixture one hour or longer.
2. Mix the flour, milk and baking powder thoroughly. Add the... - 33.6073
Marinated Seafood Kebabs
Remove boiling water from heat, add coconut and infuse for 6-8 minutes, then pour into a blender and whirl 2-3 minutes.
Strain into a bowl through muslin to extract coconut milk.
Add soy sauce, garlic, salt, pepper, cumin and lemon juice and mix well.
Add... - 44.3909
How to make Indian vindaloo country den style. - 115.266
Tropical Chicken Breasts
In a blender or a food processor fitted with the metal blade, combine the pineapple, coconut milk, ginger, salt and pepper and process until smooth.
Arrange the chicken breasts in a single layer in a shallow non-aluminum dish.
Pour the pineapple mixture over... - 37.3434
Red Curry Tofu Stir Fry
1. Wrap tofu blocks in several layers of heavy-duty paper towels. Press with a heavy object for about 30 minutes to remove excess water. Remove paper towels, pat tofu dry, and cut into 1 -inch cubes; set aside.
2. Combine coconut milk and next 5 ingredients... - 37.8804
Put the jaggery or brown sugar, soy sauce, water and lemon juice into a large shallow dish.
Stir in the garlic and chilli and add salt and pepper to taste.
Arrange the beef cubes in the mixture and baste well.
Set aside at room temperature for 4 hours,... - 40.1144
Key West Shrimp Kabobs
Peel and devein shrimp, leaving tails intact.
Place in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
Combine coconut milk and next 5 ingredients.
Pour 3/4 cup mixture over shrimp; set remaining mixture aside.
Seal bag securely, and shake until shrimp are well... - 39.0196
1. Weave chicken, beef and pork strips onto skewers and place in a shallow glass or ceramic dish.
2. To make marinade, place soy sauce, lime or lemon juice, garlic, ginger, chilli and coriander in a small bowl and mix to combine. Pour marinade over skewers in... - 35.3661
Learn how to make Meen Moilee (Fish In Coconut Sauce), a delicacy from Kerala with Saloni. It's a light and simple yet tasty Kerala fish curry recipe that goes best with steamed/boiled rice. - 0
National Chicken And Pork Dish
1) Chop the chicken into 2-inch pieces, along with the bone.
2) In a bowl, mix together the salt, pepper, garlic, vinegar and bay leaf.
3) Marinate the pork in the mixture for 30 minutes.
4) Drain the pork reserving the marinade.
5) In a... - 44.399
Indonesian Satay Beef Kebabs With Jasmine Rice
1) Preheat the broiler or grill.
2) Thread the beef on skewers, place in a deep dish and keep aside.
3) In a food processor or blender, add all the marinade ingredients and puree until smooth.
4) Pour the marinade over the skewered beef, cover... - 46.3906
Tofu Korma: Indian Vegetarian
Learn how to make Tofu Korma- a delicious vegetarian curry at home using some wonderful spices and simple cooking technique. - 0
Chicken Tikka Masala
1. Place the tandoori paste into a clean bowl.
2. Add the yoghurt and mix well together to make the marinade.
3. Cut the chicken into large dice and mix into the marinade.
4. Cover with cling film and store in the fridge for an hour or two.... - 85.6141
1. Thread equal quantities of meat onto 8 bamboo skewers, place in shallow dish. Puree remaining ingredients in blender or processor. Coat satays with mixture. Leave to stand covered for two to three hours.
2. Remove satays from marinade. Place on rack in... - 31.0781
Indonesian Beef Kabobs
Partially freeze steak; trim fat from steak.
Slice steak diagonally across grain into 1/4-inch-wide strips, and set aside.
Combine cilantro and next 4 ingredients in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag; seal bag, and shake well.
Add steak to bag; seal... - 42.6246
Spicy Monkfish Rice
1. Process the chilli, chilli flakes, garlic, saffron, mint, olive oil and lemon juice in a food processor or blender until combined but not smooth.
2. Put the monkfish into a non-metallic dish and pour over the spice paste, turning to coat. Cover and set... - 35.6989
Thai Scented Shrimp Kebabs
1. In a pan, take coconut milk.
2. Add lemon or lime juice, ginger, garlic, soy sauce, rice syrup, lemon grass, oil, salt and crushed red pepper. Mix it well.
3. Bring it to a boil over moderately high flame and let it boil for a minute. Keep it... - 42.9
1 Cut lamb into 1-inch cubes, trimming off excess fat.
2 In a bowl, mix yogurt with cardamom, cumin and turmeric.
3 Add lamb and toss to coat throughly.
4 Cover the bowl and marinate for 1 hour.
5 In a heavy saucepan, add... - 46.2903
Nutty Lotus Stem Bites
Grind peanuts to a paste with coconut milk.
Mix all the other ingredients of the peanut coating with the peanut paste in a bowl.
Pat dry the boiled lotus stem and mix nicely with the marinade.
Keep aside till serving time.
Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan to grease... - 39.8044
Baked Fish In Banana Leaves
1. Combine the coconut milk, curry-paste, fish sauce, sugar and kaffir lime leaves in a shallow dish.
2. Marinate the fish in this mixture for about 15-30 minutes. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas 6.
3. Mix the vegetables together and lay a portion on... - 38.354
Islander Shrimp Luau
1) Cut the shrimp with a knife halfway through the length.
2) In a large bowl, mix the lemon juice, curry powder, ginger and salt together, then marinate the shrimp in the mixture for atleast 1 hour.
3) In another bowl, thoroughly mix the milk, flour... - 42.8232
Gai Haw Bai Toey
Here's an exotic Thai recipe which is a true delicacy. This video makes chicken gai haw bai toey. It is a fried chicken in pandan leaves. Marinated in coconut milk, lemon grass, shallots and cilantro - this emits an inspiring Thai taste in every bite. Wrapped... - 109.892
Chicken Satay With Chunky Peanut Sauce
There are many variations for satay but this is my favourite as it's as close to the satays we ate in Burma. You can use either chicken or pork and feel free to adjust to your own taste. - 39.9116
Fish Molee / Fish Stew
Common in Malaysia and southern coastal India, Fish Molee is a coconut based, spicy fish curry, also called fish stew. I used salmon, but you can use any of your favorite fleshy fish. This goes great with bread and white rice. - 0
Basmati Rice With Low Fat Chicken Tikka Masala
Chicken tikka masala with basmati rice is a delicious main course dish. The video here shows how to make it and that too by making it with low fat ingredients. Have a look at the video and treat your family and friends with this amazingly delicious low fat... - 119.983
Easy Fish Curry
If you are bored of grilled fish, here is an easy fish curry recipe to enjoy your fish. The array of spices and ingredients used in the curry recipe is what makes the dish so very unique and delicious. It’s very simple to make, fry the spices and blend it... - 123.191
Blood Orange Scallop Ceviche
1. Bring a medium saucepan of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the sea scallops and cook for 1 minute. Drain the scallops and spread them out on a large plate. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate the scallops until well chilled.
2. In a large... - 32.6598
Meen Pollichathu Fish Roast In A Plantain Leaf
1. Clean fish in salted water. If using whole fish, make gashes on both sides.
2. Rub the fish well with pepper powder, turmeric powder and salt. Marinate for 1 hour.
3. Grind the coriander, chilli, turmeric and pepper powders with a little water to make... - 43.6462
Indonesian Sate With Peanut Sauce
1 Place the meat cubes and chicken cubes in a shallow nonmetal bowl. In a small mixing bowl stir together the coconut milk, onion, dry mustard, coriander, salt, turmeric, cumin, and 1 clove garlic. Pour over meat, tossing to coat. Cover and marinate in the... - 34.0964
Chicken Sat Ay
The day before the barbecue, slice chicken into thin strips.
To make marinade, pound chilies and garlic together in a mortar with a pestle.
Transfer to a medium-sized bowl.
Add soy sauce, brown sugar and water.
Drizzle the oil into the bowl a little at a... - 42.3909
Asian Chicken Satay With Thai Peanut Sauce
There’s no such thing as fried mysterious chicken parts in our household. Nuggets, some fast food restaurants call them. If we’re going to enjoy the mellow flavors of chicken – especially the pastured kind — then feast on this popular Thai dish that... - 43.0995
Thai Inspired Dinner
If you are planning to grill some chicken then try this Thai inspired recipe! The chicken is marinated in a very simple marinade of fresh cilantro, lemon grass, lime, chilies and garlic, and fish sauce, and coconut, which gives the chicken and it an... - 121.357
This simple and tasty chicken recipe is a sure fire crowd pleaser! - 33.8968
Tortuga Rum's Curry Chicken
To find other tasty caribbean-inspired recipes like this, visit www.tortugarumcakes.com where you can purchase the book, Tortuga Rum Fever & Caribbean Party Cookbook. - 36.295
Steamed Fish With Banana-curry Sauce
Combine first 10 ingredients in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
Add fillets; seal bag, and marinate in refrigerator 8 hours, turning bag occasionally.
Remove fillets from bag; discard marinade.
Cut 4 (12-inch) squares of parchment paper.
Place each... - 36.6638
Island Inspired Dinner
Nina shows viewers how to cook an island inspired menu: Shrimp Cocktail with Mango Salsa, Rum Marinated White Salmon with Orange Vinaigrette and Rainbow Relish, Sesame Ginger Roasted Asparagus and Coconut Mango Panna Cotta. - 0
Curried Salmon Salad With Lemon Grass Vinaigrette
1. In a medium bowl, combine the curry paste, coconut milk, grated fresh ginger, garlic, sesame oil, vegetable oil and 2 teaspoons of the soy sauce. Whisk well. Pour half of the marinade into a 9-by-11-inch glass dish. Add the salmon and spoon the remaining... - 40.6498
Cuttlefish Satay Salad
Cut cuttlefish hoods and tentacles in half lengthways.
Score inside surface of hood pieces.
Combine hoods, tentacles, spices, garlic, lemon grass, leaves, peanut oil and juice in large bowl; cover, refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
Drain cuttlefish;... - 49.2135
The Best Thai Chicken And Pork Satay
This is without doubt the best Satay recipe you will find anywhere. The secret is in the preparation but is well worth all the effort. When you make this Chicken and Pork Satay for your barbecue party, your guests are sure to beg you for the recipe. This... - 111.913
Mughlai Haandi Chicken In A Rich Sauce
1. Put the chicken pieces into a large bowl. In a small bowl, mix together the yogurt, garam masala, chilli powder, ginger, garlic, salt and lemon juice. Pour the yogurt mixture over the chicken pieces and blend thoroughly. Cover and set aside in a cool place... - 41.511
Cut catfish into bite size pieces.
For the marinade, in a shallow baking dish or pie plate stir together oil, garlic, lime peel; lime juice, curry powder, sugar, soy sauce and red pepper.
Add tartfish, stirring and tossing until! well coated.
Cover and chill... - 40.4661
Thai Grilled Chicken
Chicken is the most useful and versatile ingredient in one's kitchen. If you want to make something especial with the chicken, grilled chicken is the best alternative. Serve the dish with papaya salad. The taste will be awesome. - 111.512
Chicken Satay Peanut Grilling
Thai dishes are all about delicacy and flavor. This chicken dish exemplifies how in minutes you can stir a tasty dish and impress your family with it. Simple ingredients and easy method makes it a must try at home. - 78.5349
Pumpkin Baked Chicken
Pumpkins are in season and this recipe is for everyone who thinks that all that you can make with pumpkin is pie. Chicken is cooked inside pumpkin with spices and condiments and served with steamed rice. - 0
Coconut Milk Marinade Recipes By Category
Coconut Milk Marinade Dish: