- » Coconut Milk Gravy
Coconut Milk Gravy Recipes
Enjoy our collection of coconut milk gravy recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for coconut milk gravy recipes.
Kerala Style Mixed Vegetable Stew
Your favourite veggies cooked in mildly spiced coconut milk gravy! Sounds interesting? Well it tastes interesting too. Nothing can be as simple as this when you have to feed a vegan or vegetarian crowd! Slightly salty and sweet at the same time, the feel of... - 0
Mixed Vegetables In Coconut Gravy
This mixed vegetables in coconut gravy is a great combination of dry spices and coconut milk with mixed vegetables. Worth a try ! - 0
You May Also Like!
Egg Curry With Coconut Milk
A South Indian delicacy the egg curry with coconut milk is a great accompaniment with appams, idiappams. It can also be served with any of the Indian breads or rice. Boiled egg in coconut milk gravy is just what you need for a change from the usual. - 42.3444
Bright Vegetables In Coconut Gravy
Dilute the coconut milk powder in an equal quantity of water.
Heat the oil in a flat bottomed pan.
Place the cumin in it, when it starts moving around add the chilies, curry leaves and peppercorn.
Stir Fry for a minute.
Add all the vegetables, and immediately... - 43.7204
Lobster Coconut Curry
Melt the butter,in a saucepan; saute the onions and garlic 10 minutes.
Stir in the salt, ginger, coriander, almonds, cumin, chili peppers, turmeric, and tomatoes.
Cover and cook over low heat 5 minutes.
Sprinkle with the cornstarch and gradually add the... - 40.8558
Coconut Gravy For Banana Cutlets
Place the onion in a vessel and add 2 tablespoons of ghee and cook till soft and pink.
When onions become soft, add the black pepper corns, cloves, cardamoms, cinammon and the bay leaves and mix up and down with the onion for 3 minutes. Add the ground masala,... - 28.4552
Parsi Style Fried Bananas In Curd Gravy
• Take bananas which have black skins on them. This is the sign that they are ripe. Roll each one on a wooden board and peel and cut into 5-6 pieces each.
• Heat a karahi half full of pure ghee, vanaspati or refined oil. Place on medium heat. Fry the... - 34.5426
Ash Gourd (kumbalanga) Stew
A stew is a uniquely prepared dish of Kerala (called ishtu in certain parts of Kerala) that is a revelation to the cooking style of the other states of India. The vegetable would be cooked in simmering coconut milk. There would be no mustard powder and no red... - 0
Banana Skin Gravy
• Wash the bananas, dry them and skin them. Cut the skin into one inch strips and lightly boil them in 3 cups of water and one tablespoon of sugar. Allow to boil for five minutes and then drain in a colander.
• Crush the cardamoms coarsely and place in a... - 27.0849
1. Peel and cut potatoes and onion into quarters.
2. Peel and slice ginger.
3. Extract coconut milk.
4. In the pan in which chicken was cooked put potatoes, onion and ginger. Add salt and a little water and cook till potatoes are tender. Add coconut milk and... - 33.0769