- » Coconut Milk Ginger
Coconut Milk Ginger Recipes
Enjoy our collection of coconut milk ginger recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for coconut milk ginger recipes.
Gingered Coconut Vegetable Soup
I love incorporating the last of my summer vegetables from my garden into this coconut soup I make when it's chilly in the morning. The soup contains no dairy but still maintains a rich a creamy mouthfeel using the coconut milk. How do you like to use the... - 128.368
Red Curry Mussels With Coconut Milk
Take a look at this thai red curry mussel’s recipe. You can imagine how flavor full and juicy the mussels will turn out when they are combined with red curry paste and coconut milk. Watch the video for step by step details. Perfect for all those seafood... - 84.8592
Crab Curry With Coconut Milk
1) Take a casserole and onion and butter to it.
2) Cook for a couple of minutes.
3) Add flour and curry powder before stirring it well.
4) Stir once again after adding the milk.
5) Cook for 3 minutes stirring after every 1 minute.
6) Add the bay leaf,... - 46.7715
Brinjals In Coconut Milk
Roast brinjal over fire till the skin turns completely black.
Toss in cold water.
When cool, remove peel and mash to a pulp.
Heat 1 tblsp oil and fry ground coconut, onion, ginger and chillies till the mixture starts changing colour Put in brinjal, coconut... - 33.9682
Shrimp In Coconut Milk
Have some cooked shrimp in a thick saucy coconut milk based curry! A simplistic dish with the freshness of the shrimps coming through! The video is shown with all the steps in order and in clarity though the quality of the video is not quite good! - 73.2592
Chicken And Coconut Milk Soup
Heat the stock in a saucepan and add the lime leaves or rind, lemon grass or rind, and galangal or ginger.
Stir to mix well and, as the stock is simmering, add the coconut milk, fish sauce, sugar and lime juice.
Stir thoroughly, add the chicken pieces and... - 38.0336
Coconut Milk With Raw Mangoes
Grind the grated mango to a pulp in a mixie along with one cup of water. Strain through a fine sieve and set aside.
Take a saucepan. Place the mango water and the coconut milk into it.
Add turmeric, sugar and salt to the liquid.
Heat 2 teaspoons of the oil in... - 34.1583
Vegetable Curry With Coconut Milk
1. In a wok, heat oil over a medium flame and saute onion, garlic and ginger till just fragrant, say a minute
2. Add turmeric, cumin, cardamom, cloves and cayenne and cook for another five minutes; add cocnut milk and fish sauce and allow to come to a... - 39.4483
Curried Chicken And Coconut Milk Soup
Combine the broth, water, garlic, curry paste, and ginger in a large saucepan; bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat and simmer, partially covered, about 30 minutes.
Pour the broth mixture through a coarse sieve into a bowl; discard the solids and set the broth... - 43.9353
Egg Curry With Coconut Milk
A South Indian delicacy the egg curry with coconut milk is a great accompaniment with appams, idiappams. It can also be served with any of the Indian breads or rice. Boiled egg in coconut milk gravy is just what you need for a change from the usual. - 43.5767
Prawns In Coconut Milk
1. In a bowl, take coconut and pour boiling water over it; stir well to mix.
2. Let the coconut soak in water for 30 minutes.
3. Heat a wok or a deep frying pan until hot.
4. In the heated wok, pour oil and heat over a moderate heat... - 48.0674
Beef And Spinach In Coconut Milk
1) Cut the meat in 1 1/2 inch squares, toss with ginger.
2) In a pan, put oil and sautÃ© the meat in it, until light brown.
3) Add 1 teaspoon salt and water, cover and cook over low heat for 30 minutes or until tender.
4) In another pan,... - 40.7066
Pipis Stir Fried In Coconut Milk
Heat the oil in wok or large pan, add onion, ginger, garlic, lemon grass and ground spices; stir-fry until fragrant.
Add rinsed and drained pipis, juice, sauce, milk and sugar; stir-fry until pipis open, discard any that do not open.
Add choy sum;... - 38.4912
Thai Pheasant With Red Curry Coconut Milk
In a large skillet heat the oil and saute the pheasant pieces until golden brown on all sides.
Add the lemon grass, onion, ginger, basil, garlic, and lime.
Saute the mixture for a few minutes and then add the remaining ingredients except the beans and... - 33.1044
Pork Cooked In Coconut Milk
Try some delicious pork cooked in coconut milk! It s dish that must be tried with some steaming hot rice! See the video for more on this video! - 73.4842
Chicken Curry With Coconut Milk
1) Make a paste of ginger, garlic, chillies, cashews and groundnuts.
2) Grill one 1 onion and then peel and make a paste.
3) Take a wok and heat, fry the minced onion and the ginger, garlic and onion paste until golden brown.
4) Put... - 44.9233
Laing - Filipino Pork With Taro Leaves And Coconut Milk
1. Heat a medium skillet and pour in the vegetable oil in it.
2. Add the onions and saute for a minute.
3. Drop in the garlic and continue to saute.
4. Next goes in the ginger which too is sauteed along with the other ingredients.
5. Spoon in the... - 101.633
Kerala Fish Curry With Cokum And Coconut Milk
Indian food has many loves, for all people, here is a nice fish curry with authentic South Indian flavors. Try this fish curry with rice or Indian bread. Watch the video for ingredients and directions. - 119.364
Coconut Prawns Soup Part 2 – Finishing
Here is part 2 of coconut prawns soup video series. Here the lady chef continues with the soup making procedure and also provides some quick garnishing tips, to serve the dish in most classic manner. Clear explanation of instructions could have helped... - 102.793
Coconut Jollof Rice - African Food
African Coconut Rice is a nice side dish to have once in a while. It is a good alternate for the regular rice when you are bored of it. It is fluffy and flavorful. Perfect for any curry. Bon Appétit! - 116.602
Turkey With Coconut, Ginger And Lime
1) In a bowl, add all the marinade ingredients and combine together.
2) Place the turkey strips into the marinade and coat thoroughly.
3) Cover with a lid or plastic wrap and marinate for at least 20 minutes.
4) In a measuring jug, place the... - 46.067
Sol Kadhi (kokum Soup)
Konkani cuisine has given us the gift of this amazing Sol Kadhi. Easy to make , very healthy and Kids love it. Sol Kadhi goes very well with roti, rice and is great for any meal. - 35.5358
Coconut Curry Soup
Here is an extremely delicious and easy Asian soup. Your friends and family will enjoy it. - 118.438
Lobster Coconut Curry
Melt the butter,in a saucepan; saute the onions and garlic 10 minutes.
Stir in the salt, ginger, coriander, almonds, cumin, chili peppers, turmeric, and tomatoes.
Cover and cook over low heat 5 minutes.
Sprinkle with the cornstarch and gradually add the... - 38.9675
Vegan Coconut Curry
Are you looking for an interesting way to include the greens in your diet? Here's an alternative that is healthy and tasty at the same time. Watch the chef prepare this Vegan Coconut Curry that is sure to tickle your taste buds. - 101.001
1. In a glass pitcher fill water.
2. In a ball put tea, ginger, cardamom and cloves.
3. Set in a sunny window for 12 hours.
4. Remove the ball from the pitcher. Add in the sweetener, mix well.
5. Pour in warm coconut milk in a... - 95.921
Ash Gourd (kumbalanga) Stew
A stew is a uniquely prepared dish of Kerala (called ishtu in certain parts of Kerala) that is a revelation to the cooking style of the other states of India. The vegetable would be cooked in simmering coconut milk. There would be no mustard powder and no red... - 0
Sweet Potato And Coconut Soup
1. Using a corkscrew, drill holes in the three eyes at the top of the coconut. Pour the liquid out of the eyes and reserve. Crack open the coconut, prise out the flesh and grate it roughly.
2. Put the grated coconut into a bowl with 1 litre (1 3/4 pints)... - 33.9003
Scallops With Mild Creamy Ginger Sauce
1. Rinse scallops and blot dry on paper towels.
2. Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat. Add scallops; sprinkle lightly with 1/4 teaspoon salt and paprika. Cook 3 minutes on each side or until opaque in center. Remove... - 27.5128
King Prawn Masala In A Creamy Coconut Sauce
1. First, prepare the coconut sauce. Mix together the coconut milk, water, ginger, garlic, chilli powder, salt and tomato puree in a bowl. Cover and leave to stand for 20 minutes.
2. Heat the oil in a deep frying pan with the mustard seeds, curry leaves,... - 33.8966
Rack Of Lamb With Coconut Mint Sauce And Glazed Peas
1. Preheat the oven to 400° Set the lamb in a medium roasting pan. Season with salt and pepper and drizzle with oil. Roast until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center registers 125° for medium-rare, about 35 minutes. Transfer to a cutting... - 27.5092
Coconut Tapioca Pudding
Johanna Cook, Momma Cuisine show us how to make one of her kids' favorite desserts, Coconut Tapioca Pudding. - 110.947
Caribbean Pork Chops
Carribean pork chops is a fruited and spiced pork chops recipe. Skillet cooked with garlic, ginger root, coconut milk and cayenne pepper, the caribbean pork chops are flavorful and savory. Finished with a hint of lime juice, the pork chops are good with rice... - 43.5545
Fried Fish With Coco Milk
This fried fish recipe is perhaps the most delicious way to cook any non-fatty fish. Here the chef provides very simple instructions to make a luscious fish combined with the flavors of coco milk and orate. A nice recipe but better flow of instructions could... - 75.2371
Thai Ginger Soup
San Marco Grocery's world famous Thai Ginger Soup! A simple coconut milk base with chicken breast strips, ginger and cilantro. Garnish with red chilies and cilantro sprigs. - 32.8427
Carrot Ginger Soup
Try this delicious ginger carrot squash soup recipe for a hot meal or side dish. It's very healthy and simple to make! - 127.644
Chicken Coconut Soup
In a large pot, bring the broth, lemongrass, and ginger to a boil.
Reduce the heat to medium, add the coconut milk and fish sauce, cover, and simmer for 8 minutes.
Add the chicken, mushrooms, lime juice, and chile and cook until the chicken turns opaque,... - 38.1713
Citrus Panko Tilapia
Have a light meal with a fried fish and a salad to go with! This video has an awesome recipe being shared, the audio is completely missing in this video so making it a tad difficult for the user to understand! However the entire recipe is shared beneath the... - 81.1543
Coconut Sugar Cakes
1) In a saucepan, gently boil together sugar and milk.
2) Whisk slowly until all the sugar is dissolved.
3) Take the pan off the heat and stir in the coconut and a dash of ginger.
4) Whisk well until the mixture is well blended.
5) In the baking tray,... - 35.8504
Ginger Carrot Soup
Combine ingredients in large pot and cook on medium heat for 30-40 minutes. You can choose to either puree in blender or leave chunky.
And let me know you like it. - 83.3709
Chicken Coconut And Green Peas Soup
1)Slice the chicken and marinate in a mixture containing garlic, soya sauce, turmeric and fish oil for 3 to 4 hours.
2)Chop finely garlic, ginger and coriander. Cut sallet and lemon grass into 4 pieces each.
3)In a sauce pan, heat oil... - 45.9704
Pork With Sweet Coconut Peanut Sauce
Combine the coconut milk, broth, peanut butter, sugar, and ginger in a small bowl.
Sprinkle the pork with the cayenne and salt.
Spray a large nonstick skillet with nonstick spray and place over medium-high heat.
Add the pork and cook, turning once,... - 37.4043
Pineapple And Ginger Noodle Salad
1. Cook the noodles in a large saucepan of boiling water until tender, following the directions on the packet. Drain, then refresh under cold water and drain again.
2. Place the pineapple rings in a flameproof dish, sprinkle with 30 ml / 2 tbsp of the sugar... - 38.6024
Monkfish Skewers With Coconut And Coriander
1. To make the marinade, heat the oil in a wok or saucepan and fry the onion and ginger for 5 minutes until just softened but not browned.
2. Add the coconut milk to the pan and bring to the boil. Boil rapidly for about 5 minutes or until reduced to the... - 36.273
Curried Fish In Coconut Cream
Cut fish into bite-sized squares. Sprinkle with salt and allow to stand for a minute. Heat 1 tablespoon of the ghee in a heavy frying pan, and fry the fish on both sides until golden. Remove from pan and set aside. Add remaining ghee to pan, and heat. Add... - 28.9091
Coconut Flavored Vegetarian Casserole
1. Heat oil in wok over high heat; add garlic and ginger and stir for 15 seconds. Add carrot. Cover and cook for 1 minute. Add remaining vegetables and continue stirring for another 1 1/2 minutes. Transfer vegetables to a casserole dish.
2. In a separate... - 32.5494
Baked Coconut Chicken With Spicy Mashed Parsnip
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/gas 5. Skin the chicken and cut it into about 8 pieces.
2. Heat the oil in a kadahi, wok or deep frying pan over a moderate heat and add the onion, bay leaf, cloves, cinnamon, garlic, ginger, 3 tablespoons of the coconut... - 35.0116
1. In a bowl add gram flour and thin coconut milk. Mix well.
2. In a grinder add onions, ginger and garlic. Grind coarsely.
3. In a bowl add 1/4 cup hot water and soak red chillies in it for half an hour. Mash to a fine paste.
4. In a skillet heat 3... - 46.1847
Thai Chicken And Coconut Soup
1. Make thin slices of the chicken breasts.
2. Into a large saucepan add chicken stock, chicken breasts, chopped onion and all the flavorings and bring it to boil.
3. Lower the heat and let it simmer for about 30 minutes with cover.
4. Into another... - 43.6652
Prawn Malai Curry
The prawn malai curry is a creamy prawn curry. A seafood curry recipe made with spices and cooked with coconut milk, the prawn malai curry is herbed with parsley and has chili to taste. Served with rice, it makes an awesome meal and is a treat for any seafood... - 40.223
Kamaaina Coconut Curry
1. In a skillet, add butter and saute onion over medium heat.
2. Stir in flour, curry powder, brown sugar, garlic, and ginger; cover and cook for 1 hour over very low heat.
3. Add stock and coconut milk; stir until smooth but do not let the sauce... - 48.0628
Shrimps Tempura With Coconut Cream Sauce
Here the chef has prepared Japanese shrimps tempura that is an excellent appetizer with a fantastic taste. This delicious recipe is worth trying for a family get together or on any other special occasion. Serve this shrimps tempura with coconut cream sauce... - 114.677
Chilli, Chutney And Coconut Pork
Combine pork, chutney, chilli, cumin, garlic, ginger and juice in large bowl.
Cover; refrigerate 3 hours or overnight, [can be prepared ahead to this point; refrigerate overnight or freeze] Cook capsicum in heated oiled wok or large pan, stirring, until... - 34.7351
Fragrant Chicken Coriander And Coconut Curry
1. In a food processor, whizz together the coconut milk and coriander ( including the leaves and stalks), remove it to a dish and set aside.
2. In another smaller jar, add the garlic, ginger and chillies and whizz with sufficient water to turn... - 45.4721
Chicken In A Coconut And Fennel Sauce
1. First make the spice paste. Heat a non-stick frying pan and dry-roast the whole spices and the coconut for a few seconds. Remove the pan from the heat and leave to cool for about 10 minutes, then grind the spices in a spice grinder. Turn into a bowl, pour... - 37.3325
Tom Kha Gai What Is Tom Kha Gai Thai Coconut Chicken Soup
This week I am making a Tom Kha Gai recipe. Tom Kha Gai chicken soup! Thai coconut chicken soup. Thai penicillin for the common cold or flu! This is a delicious and velvety change of pace from regular old fashioned chicken soup for the soul! There are many... - 0
Asian Coconut Shrimp Curry
Want to have something Oriental for tonight's dinner? This recipe of coconut shrimp curry will guide you through the easy process of serving a delicious Oriental cuisine for your dinner. The chef also shares tips to make it half-done for the purpose of... - 144.994
Coconut Prawns Soup Part 1 – Introduction & Getting Started
For all those who are always on a look out for a comforting and filling recipe but at the same time less messy, this video prawns soup series is a must watch. The chef has divided the video in 2 parts – In this part she provides ingredient details and step... - 106.018
Thai Ginger Chicken Soup
1. De-bone roasted chicken and cut meat into small bite sized pieces.
2. Chicken Stock: Place chicken bones & skin in 3 cups of water, add 2 tsp of salt. Boil until reduced to approximately 2 cups. This will take about 20 to 30 minutes. Make stock while... - 38.2509
Goan Fish Head Curry
Goan fish head curry is a popular recipe from the beach of Goa. Prepared with vegetables and curry leaves for taste, the fish head curry is made with select fish heads. Spiced with ginger garlic and added chilies for heat, the goan fish head curry goes great... - 43.0526
Singapore Shrimp Noodles
Cook the angel hair in a large pot of boiling water according to the pack age directions.
Drain and return to the pot.Warm the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
Add the scal lions, pepper, snow peas, garlic, and ginger; cook, stirring... - 35.3717
Vegetarian Mulligatawny Soup
Vegetarian Mulligatawny Soup has a brilliant taste. The essence Lemon juice gives the Vegetarian Mulligatawny Soup a bracing taste. - 39.8508
Prawn Malai Curry
Prawn Malai Curry it is yumlogical. The coconut milk and green chilli gives the Prawn Malai Curry a two dimensional taste. Must catch it. - 45.3032
Dry Minced Meat
Dry Minced Meat is simply yumlogical. The coconut milk mixed with chilli powder gives the Dry Minced Meat a two dimensional taste. - 34.6769
Thai Spiced Pork
If you're a fan of authentic Thai street food, you must try this wonderful Thai Pork Gravy. It's classic Thai at its tastiest. Serve this Thai Pork with plenty of plain rice to balance its powerful Thai flavors. Even the kids would loved it. - 143.709
Coconut Chicken Brendan Santan
Bone the chickens and cube the meat.
Melt half the butter in a skillet; lightly brown the coconut.
Lightly brown the onions in the remaining butter.
In a saucepan, combine the coconut, onions, coriander, saffron, chili peppers, salt, ginger, garlic,... - 39.8246
Creamy Curried Shrimp With Coconut Rice
Cook rice with water, 1 teaspoon salt and 1 tablespoon butter or margarine according to package directions.
Stir coconut into hot cooked rice, if desired.
In a large skillet, cook onion, apple and garlic in 1/4 cup butter or margarine until onion is tender,... - 39.4724
Chicken And Coconut Soup
1. Place coconut milk and water in a saucepan and bring to the boil over a medium heat, add chicken, galangal or ginger, lemon grass, coriander root and lime leaves and simmer for 6 minutes.
2. Stir in chillies, fish sauce and lemon juice. To serve, ladle... - 33.9639
Coconut Macadamia Waffles
1. Preheat waffle baker.
To make the Halakahiki Awapuhi Sauce :
2. In a saucepan combine pineapple, sugar, corn syrup, pineapple juice, ginger and bitters and bring to boiling.
3. Reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes, stirring... - 44.455
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat & sauté the garlic & ginger until soft, about 2 minutes. 2. Stir in the rice & sauté for another minute, stirring frequently.
3. Pour in the water, salt & rum and stir well, then add the coconut milk &... - 30.5303
Gingered Butternut Squash Soup With Spicy Pecan Cream
1. Preheat the oven to 350° Rub the cut sides of the squash with the olive oil and set them cut side down on a large rimmed baking sheet. Bake the squash for about 1 hour, or until very tender. Remove from the oven and let stand until cool enough to handle.... - 34.4504
Mixed Vegetable Coconut Curry
How would you like a vegetable curry? Here is a great mixed vegetable coconut curry. A slightly spiced curry, it also contains coconut and cream. Lots of chopping top be done for this recipe, Get down to watching the video and then try it out!! - 126.799
Vegetable Curry With Coconut Rice
For the curry
1. Cut all the vegetables (except green peas) into small pieces.
2. Boil all the vegetables except tomatoes.
3. Grate the cocoanut. Add 2 teacups of hot water and allow to stand for a little while. Blend it in a liquidiser and strain or pass... - 46.3425
Vegetable Pulao With Coconut Curry
For the pullav
1. Boil the rice. Each grain of the cooked rice should be separate.
2. Boil the potatoes and carrots with the skins.
3. Remove the skins and cut into big pieces.
4. Slice the onions.
5. Heat the ghee in a vessel and fry the onions for a little... - 46.4588
Pra Raam Long Song - Beef In Coconut Curry
Pra Raam Long Song - There is a very interesting story behind this recipe. King Rama had a pool in which he loved to swim. This beef in a creamy sauce, surrounded by freshly cooked greens is supposed to represent his bathing paradise. - 55.2108
Break cauliflower into sprigs and soak in salted water.
Scrape coconut and take out 1 cup thick and 1 1/2 cups thin milk from it.
Heat ghee, fry onions till transparent, add chopped masala and fry.
Add cauliflower and fry.
Mix maida into thin coconut milk and... - 42.5117
Spicy Coconut Chiffon Pie
Spicy Coconut Chiffon Pie has a Superb taste. The coconut and whipped cream gives the Spicy Coconut Chiffon Pie Incredible taste. - 40.5502
Shrimp In Coconut Sauce
Seafood lovers, you will definitely like this Shrimp in Coconut Sauce recipe. Take a look at this video to learn this tropical dish. The creamy sauce gives it a nice rich look. Happy Cooking! - 110.517
Fennel Cardamom And Coconut Soup
1. Heat the grapeseed oil in a large pan. Once the oil is hot, add the shallots, ginger, garlic, chilli, fennel seeds and cardamom. Cook over a medium heat for 3 mins. Add the fennel, finely chopped coriander and Pernod (if using) and cook for 2 mins or until... - 35.4659
Coriander And Coconut Fish
Put the shallots, garlic, ginger, lemongrass, chillies and coriander root or stalks in a food processor and whizz to a paste (combine with a little water).
Stir in the ground coriander.
Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan and fry the paste for 3 minutes.
Add the coconut... - 42.5548
Coconut Curry Rice
In a large skillet, add peanut and chili oils and saute onion, fennel, garlic, and ginger over medium heat until very soft.
Sprinkle with flour and continue stirring until flour has well-coated onions.
Add chicken stock and stir until smooth.
Add coconut milk... - 43.1087
Coconut And Cilantro Soup
1) In a medium-size saucepan, saute the chicken over a medium heat, stirring constantly for 3 minutes, until the chicken is crumbled and partially cooked.
2) Stir in the garlic and ginger, cook for about 1 minute, until the chicken is almost dry.
3)... - 43.6826
Coconut Peanut Sauce
1. Remove the woody outer leaves of the lemongrass stalk (if using). Finely slice the tender inner stalk and transfer to a blender. Add the peanuts, garlic, ginger, lime zest and juice, anchovy paste, sugar, salt to taste, and red pepper flakes.
2. Add the... - 31.3851
Pumpkin Coconut Custards
1. Preheat oven to 325Â° F.
2. In medium bowl, beat together eggs and skim milk; add pumpkin, stirring to blend well. Stir in honey, vanilla extract, ginger and nutmeg.
3. Divide mixture among four 10-ounce custard cups or individual souffle dishes. Set in... - 28.2662
Savory Green Beans With Coconut
Place coconut and water in blender container.
Cover and blend on high speed until coconut is finely chopped, about 10 seconds.
Cut beans lengthwise into halves; cut halves lengthwise into halves.
Cook and stir onion, coriander, turmeric and... - 37.3703
Classic Coconut Chicken
1) In a skillet, melt half of the butter.
2) In this, lightly brown the coconut.
3) Remove the coconut and keep aside.
4) In the same skillet, heat the remaining butter.
5) In this, lightly brown the onions.
6) Now, in a saucepan, mix together the... - 48.2195
Beef Coconut Curry
1) In a bowl, pound the onions, garlic, ginger, chili peppers, lemon rind, coriander, and salt. You may also chop them to a paste.
2) In a saucepan, heat the oil.
3) In the hot oil, lightly brown the coconut.
4) To this, add the pounded... - 47.7744
Spicy Coconut Chiffon Pie
1. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
2. Following directions on the package, bake pastry shell and cool it completely.
3. In a shallow pan, mix together coconut, cinnamon, ginger, and mace; spread it at the bottom.
4. Toast the mixture... - 48.045
Mahi Mahi Coconut Curry
1. Put the mahimahi fillets in a large, shallow dish. Pour the lemon juice over the fish and season lightly with salt. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
2. In a very large enameled cast-iron casserole, heat the oil. Add the garlic cloves and cook over... - 27.46
Beef And Coconut Curry
1)Cube steak into 3 cm pieces.
2)In a heavy pan, dry roast corainder, cumin seed, clove and cardamom for 1 to 2 minutes. Grind once it cools.
3)Puree together chopped ginger, garlic and onion.
4)Take a pan and add both oils to it. Heat the oils and fry... - 45.6986
Indian Coconut Rice
Are you having a hard time to cook nice and fluffy coconut rice? In that case, this recipe will help you a lot. After watching the video, you will become completely skilled in preparing the coconut rice in its most authentic Indian flavor. Serve this... - 153.276
Creamy Coconut Shrimp
1. Cook rice according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
2. Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat; add bell pepper and next
4 ingredients. Saute 2 minutes. Add coconut milk, shrimp, and salt; cook over... - 32.6066
Asian Coconut Rice Salad
This Asian Coconut Rice Salad tastes amazing ! Try this savory rice accompaniment with meat or breads and let me know if you like it ! Tell me if you share my passion for this Asian Coconut Rice Salad. - 39.6116