- » Coconut Milk Cilantro
Coconut Milk Cilantro Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Coconut Milk Cilantro recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Coconut Milk Cilantro recipes.
Coconut Lime Cilantro Rice
Who gets bored of the same old rice?… I do! This rice really has such amazing flavor that will really add a kick to your whole dinner! You get a subtle coconut flavor and the the freshness of the lime and cilantro make you want/need more. - 103.024
Coconut And Cilantro Soup
1) In a medium-size saucepan, saute the chicken over a medium heat, stirring constantly for 3 minutes, until the chicken is crumbled and partially cooked.
2) Stir in the garlic and ginger, cook for about 1 minute, until the chicken is almost dry.
3)... - 43.6826
Shrimp With Spiced Masala And Coconut Milk
Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add onions; sauté until deep golden, about 20 minutes. Add garlic and all spices; stir 1 minute. Cool to lukewarm. Puree tomatoes with juices and yogurt in processor until almost smooth. Add... - 31.6192
Spicy Coconut Milk And Shrimp Soup
Bring chicken stock to a boil in stockpot.
Add fish sauce, galanga root, lemon grass, lime juice, chili pepper and straw mushrooms.
Simmer for 15 to 20 minutes or until of desired consistency, stirring occasionally.
Discard galanga root and lemon grass.
Stir... - 44.1757
Thai Seitan Soup
Thai Seitan Soup is indeed filling as it is easy and quick too. Every addition to this Thai Seitan Soup turned out to be a success. Check it out for yourselves! - 35.7228
Kerala Fish Curry With Cokum And Coconut Milk
Indian food has many loves, for all people, here is a nice fish curry with authentic South Indian flavors. Try this fish curry with rice or Indian bread. Watch the video for ingredients and directions. - 119.364
How To Make Coconut Shrimp With Coconut Rice
1. Thaw the frozen shrimps and wash under cold water, remove the shell, set aside.
2. Dice the yellow onion, mushrooms, mince the garlic, and finely chop the cilantro, set aside.
3. In a pot combine chicken broth, coconut milk, rice and... - 0
Red Lentil Patties With Cilantro Sauce
To make the patties:
1. Place the rice and lentils into a medium saucepan with 4 cups of water, the turmeric, and the salt. Cover, bring to a boil, reduce the heat, and simmer for 10 minutes. Remove the cover and simmer, without stirring, until the water is... - 38.3169
Spicy Grilled Shrimp With Cilantro
Leftover shrimps can be easily transformed into this satisfying main course dish with just the right amount of cilantro! Chef Keith Snow shares with us a simple yet flavorful shrimp recipe that can be prepared in 30 minutes flat and is absolutely delish! - 103.293
Carrot And Cilantro Soup
Craving for a yummy soup? Watch this video to learn a must try Carrot and Cilantro Soup recipe. The soup is packed with nutrients and is extremely healthy. Serve a bowl full of health to your family today. - 99.2176
1. Rinse the cilantro well and pat it dry. Place the leaves in a food processor and add the garlic, coconut milk, peanuts, and lime juice.
2. Process to a fine puree, and season with 1 teaspoon salt or to taste. Divide into 1/4-cup portions and freeze. - 23.2664
Curried Shrimp Cilantro
1. Heat wok over medium-high heat. Skim coconut cream from coconut milk and spoon into heated wok. Set coconut milk aside. Add curry paste to wok and cook on high heat until oil begins to separate.
2. Reduce heat to medium and add potatoes. Cook, stirring,... - 32.5052
Coconut Curry Soup
Here is an extremely delicious and easy Asian soup. Your friends and family will enjoy it. - 118.438
1. Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add shallots and garlic; saute 1 minute or until tender. Add mussels and wine. Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes or until shells open. Discard any unopened shells.... - 27.1887
Curry Laksa Recipe - Southeast Asian Cooking
Rice noodles, fresh toppings and cilantro brought together in a rich aromatic broth. These are the flavors of Southeast Asia in one, happy bowl. This is a very simple recipe to put together and can make any night special. - 133.495
Camarones Bolivianos has a Yummy taste.The Coconut milk and Eggs gives the Camarones Bolivianos Incredible taste. - 31.8285
Mahi Mahi Coconut Curry
1. Put the mahimahi fillets in a large, shallow dish. Pour the lemon juice over the fish and season lightly with salt. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
2. In a very large enameled cast-iron casserole, heat the oil. Add the garlic cloves and cook over... - 27.46
Tofu Peanut Sauce
Having a difficult time trying to eat rice or pasta or tempeh? Try this Tofu Peanut Sauce. Tofu Peanut Sauce is great along with rice, pasta, broiled tempeh or steamed veggies. - 30.3343
Monkfish Skewers With Coconut And Coriander
1. To make the marinade, heat the oil in a wok or saucepan and fry the onion and ginger for 5 minutes until just softened but not browned.
2. Add the coconut milk to the pan and bring to the boil. Boil rapidly for about 5 minutes or until reduced to the... - 36.273
Coconut Rice With Thai Flavor
Do you like rice as a side dish with many of the main dishes that you prepare instead of pastas, noodles and breads? If you do then you also like to flavor it differently sometimes, like in this video showing coconut rice. The chef wants to pair coconut rice... - 138.028
Tuna With Coconut Curry Sauce
1. In a bowl, mix coconut milk, tamarind concentrate, and curry paste; stir in cilantro.
2. Rinse tuna, pat dry, and turn over in coconut milk sauce. Lift out fish; save the sauce.
3. Pour sauce into a 1- to 1 1/2-quart pan; bring to a boil over high heat,... - 31.7672
Seafood Curry With Coconut, Citrus And Cucumber
This Asian-inspired curry, more sweet than hot, pairs nicely with a medium-bodied Australian Riesling that will balance its sweet, citrus and hot tones. An off-dry white or rosé picks up on the nuance of the sweet coconut. Dependable: dry, unoaked Australian... - 45.4957
Thai Coconut Ratatouille
1. In a large mixing bowl, toss eggplants in 1 teaspoon salt.
2. Let it stand for 15 minutes until the eggplants releases water.
3. Rinse and pat dry on paper towels.
4. In a large pot, heat chicken broth over medium heat.
5. Add... - 47.8423
Shrimp With Green Beans And Toasted Coconut
1. Preheat the oven to 350° Bring a medium saucepan of salted water to a boil. Add the green beans and cook until just tender, about 2 minutes. Drain and spread out on a large plate to cool to room temperature.
2. Spread the coconut on a baking sheet and... - 30.219
Rack Of Lamb With Coconut Mint Sauce And Glazed Peas
1. Preheat the oven to 400° Set the lamb in a medium roasting pan. Season with salt and pepper and drizzle with oil. Roast until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center registers 125° for medium-rare, about 35 minutes. Transfer to a cutting... - 27.5092
Coconut And Butternut Squash Soup
Are you always on a lookout for innovative soup recipes? You've just got one more. Watch the chef prepare this tremendous Coconut and Butternut Squash Soup. The dish is very refreshing and the blend of flavors is just impeccable. Do not miss it. - 101.711
Thai Style Chicken Soup With Coconut
If you are a fan of Thai food and enjoy coconut, this one is a not to miss soup for you. Check out Stacey make the flavorful Coconut Soup, using casual ingredients across any pantry along with coconut. Palpable, colorful and delicious treat for tastebuds! - 108.688
Tuscan Kale And Coconut Soup With Tofu
This was inspired by the wonderful Thai coconut soups. Tuscan kale looks more like a small, dark green variety of Swiss chard than kale, but it takes longer to cook, which actually makes it ideal for this soup. Also, this i s a great recipe for your broccoli... - 111.289
Coconut Peanut Sauce
1. Remove the woody outer leaves of the lemongrass stalk (if using). Finely slice the tender inner stalk and transfer to a blender. Add the peanuts, garlic, ginger, lime zest and juice, anchovy paste, sugar, salt to taste, and red pepper flakes.
2. Add the... - 31.3851
Thai Coconut Vegetable Soup
1 Combine the broth, water, mushrooms, carrots, and Thai pepper in a Large saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer until the vegetables are tender, about 10 minutes.
2 Stir in the coconut milk, tomatoes, and scallions; bring just to a simmer.... - 29.2842
Chicken Curry Soup With Coconut And Lime
Chicken Curry Soup With Coconut And Lime has a wonderful taste. The coconut milk with curry powder gives the Chicken Curry Soup With Coconut And Lime a two dimensional taste. Must catch it. - 40.1378
Coconut Curry Rice
In a large skillet, add peanut and chili oils and saute onion, fennel, garlic, and ginger over medium heat until very soft.
Sprinkle with flour and continue stirring until flour has well-coated onions.
Add chicken stock and stir until smooth.
Add coconut milk... - 43.1087
Shrimp Curry With Coconut Almond Rice
1. In a medium saucepan, bring 2 cups of the broth to a boil over high heat. Add the rice, reduce the heat to low, cover, and cook until the rice is tender, about 20 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, warm 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium-high... - 39.6913
Almond And Strawberry Summer Smoothie
Check out this video that makes a smoothie which is appealing and appetizing as ever. Here fresh cilantro gives a surprise twist to the taste. Try this refreshing raw summer smoothie on a hot summer day and enjoy the flavors of the season! - 134.729
Sol Kadhi (kokum Soup)
Konkani cuisine has given us the gift of this amazing Sol Kadhi. Easy to make , very healthy and Kids love it. Sol Kadhi goes very well with roti, rice and is great for any meal. - 35.5358
Citrus Panko Tilapia
Have a light meal with a fried fish and a salad to go with! This video has an awesome recipe being shared, the audio is completely missing in this video so making it a tad difficult for the user to understand! However the entire recipe is shared beneath the... - 81.1543
Creamy Coconut Shrimp
1. Cook rice according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
2. Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat; add bell pepper and next
4 ingredients. Saute 2 minutes. Add coconut milk, shrimp, and salt; cook over... - 32.6066