- » Coconut Milk
Coconut Milk Recipes
Coconut milk is the white-colored liquid extracted from the meat of the fruit. It is slightly sweet in taste and looks like milk hence the name. However, it is not the same as the juice of the coconut found inside ... More »
Cambodian Banana Coconut Milk Dessert
Turn your bananas into a flavorful dessert that is bound to impress all. Look at this video that shares a super simple recipe to transform bananas into an extraordinary dessert in just a few minutes. The recipe uses just three ingredients and honey makes the... - 118.263
Puerto Rican Bread And Coconut Milk Pudding With Vanilla Sauce
Take a look at this Puerto Rican Bread and Coconut Milk Pudding with Vanilla Sauce recipe. It is a nice alternate to the regular bread and butter pudding. Try this recipe when cooking meal for your family and friends. The sauce lifts up the flavor of the... - 114.982
Creamy Coconut Milk Shake
The coconut milk shake can be the ultimate beverage to cool down in hot, summer days. It takes just couple of minutes to blend up all the ingredients and to serve in a nice chilled glass. If you want, you can garnish it too. - 103.913
Coconut Rice With Canned Coconut Milk
Coconut Rice with Canned Coconut Milk is one of the best African rice dishes. It smells great of coconuts, making it more desirable. View this video for the recipe of this flavorful African dish. Enjoy! - 97.6912
Thai Tom Kha Gai
For all the Thai-food lovers, here is something special. The Thai name for this recipe is Tom Kha Gai. Preparation is easy and it tastes fabulous over hot steaming rice. - 87.0426
Homemade Fresh Coconut Milk
In this coconut milk recipe learn how to make Fresh Coconut Milk at home, and if you've never tried fresh homemade Coconut Milk before you're about to learn something incredible. Many people think that, the best way to make coconut milk is to boil grated... - 83.6056
Citrus Panko Tilapia
Have a light meal with a fried fish and a salad to go with! This video has an awesome recipe being shared, the audio is completely missing in this video so making it a tad difficult for the user to understand! However the entire recipe is shared beneath the... - 81.1543
Indian Coconut Milk Smoothie
Health smoothies can be made according to one's tastes in different ways and here is a recipe to make one. Check out Nina showing how to make coconut milk smoothie using bananas and berries along with coconut milk. A shake that can shake you up! - 80.6166
Pork Cooked In Coconut Milk
Try some delicious pork cooked in coconut milk! It s dish that must be tried with some steaming hot rice! See the video for more on this video! - 73.4842
Shrimp In Coconut Milk
Have some cooked shrimp in a thick saucy coconut milk based curry! A simplistic dish with the freshness of the shrimps coming through! The video is shown with all the steps in order and in clarity though the quality of the video is not quite good! - 73.2592
Tapioca Pearl Dessert
Desserts in Chinese cuisine range from simple to exotic and here is a delicious, simple and easy Chinese dessert. Check out Marie Wong showing in Chinese how to make Coconut milk tapioca pearl dessert in two flavors. Simply ecstatic! - 66.4484
Prawns In Coconut Milk
1. In a bowl, take coconut and pour boiling water over it; stir well to mix.
2. Let the coconut soak in water for 30 minutes.
3. Heat a wok or a deep frying pan until hot.
4. In the heated wok, pour oil and heat over a moderate heat... - 48.0674
Split Peas In Coconut Milk
1) In a large bowl, combine the coconut and 3/4 pint of water.
2) On high power, cook for 5 to 7 minutes, or until the water starts boiling. Cover the bowl with a tight-fitting lid and keep aside for 30 minutes.
3) In another large bowl, combine the... - 46.3838
Pulao In Coconut Milk
Wash rice and dry it on cloth.
Heat ghee in a pan and fry dals.
When they turn light brown, add chillies and neem leaves.
Add rice and toss in the pan.
Add coconut milk.
Add salt, turmeric and peanuts.
Cover and let rice cook on low fire till tender.
Place... - 42.481
Coconut Milk Shake
I have tried many milkshake recipes in the past. This milkshake is a variation to the basic recipe. - 39.1723
Chicken And Spinach In Coconut Milk
1) Cut the chicken off the bones and cut into cubes.
2) In a pan heat, the oil and brown the chicken in it.
3) Add 1 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 cup coconut milk.
4) Cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
5) In another saucepan, melt the butter,... - 38.5908
Pipis Stir Fried In Coconut Milk
Heat the oil in wok or large pan, add onion, ginger, garlic, lemon grass and ground spices; stir-fry until fragrant.
Add rinsed and drained pipis, juice, sauce, milk and sugar; stir-fry until pipis open, discard any that do not open.
Add choy sum;... - 38.4912
Chicken And Coconut Milk Soup
Heat the stock in a saucepan and add the lime leaves or rind, lemon grass or rind, and galangal or ginger.
Stir to mix well and, as the stock is simmering, add the coconut milk, fish sauce, sugar and lime juice.
Stir thoroughly, add the chicken pieces and... - 38.0336
Banana Fritters And Coconut Milk
1. In a bowl whisk the egg yolk and flour together.
2. In a high-sided saucepan heat the oil.
3. Peel the bananas halving them crosswise, then again lengthwise.
4. In the batter dip them and then into the hot oil for 1-2 minutes.
5. Using a slotted... - 37.4846
Hot Coconut Milk Shorba
Hot Coconut Milk Shorba has a different taste. The coconut milk and chilli powder gives the Hot Coconut Milk Shorba a two dimensional taste. - 36.9397
Chicken And Coconut Milk Soup
1. Heat the stock in a saucepan, then stir in the lime leaves, lemon grass and galangal. As the stock is simmering, add the coconut milk, fish sauce, sugar and lime juice and stir well.
2. Add the chicken and simmer for 5 minutes.
3. Just before serving, add... - 34.6668
Coconut Milk With Raw Mangoes
Grind the grated mango to a pulp in a mixie along with one cup of water. Strain through a fine sieve and set aside.
Take a saucepan. Place the mango water and the coconut milk into it.
Add turmeric, sugar and salt to the liquid.
Heat 2 teaspoons of the oil in... - 34.1583
Cabbage In Coconut Milk
1) In a saucepan, combine the coconut milk, onions, garlic, anchovy paste, and chili peppers.
2) Bring this mixture to a boil.
3) Now, add the cabbage.
4) Cook, covered over low heat for 30 minutes.
5) Cabbage in Coconut Milk can be served... - 33.923
Fish In Coconut Milk
1) Cut the fish in 1-inch cubes, season with salt.
2) In a non-stick pan heat butter, sautÃ© fish until it gets light brown on both the sides.
3) Add coconut milk and bring to boil, cook for 2 minutes more.
4) Remove from the... - 33.7286
Curried Prawns In Coconut Milk
1. Put half the coconut milk into a pan or wok and bring to the boil.
2. Add the curry paste to the coconut milk, stir until it disperses, then simmer for about 10 minutes.
3. Add the fish sauce, salt, sugar and remaining coconut milk. Simmer for another 5... - 33.387
Flaked Coconut Coconut Cream And Coconut Milk
With an ice pick and hammer, punch a hole in two of the coconut eyes.
Drain the liquid and reserve.
Crack the coconut shell into four or five pieces.
If meat will not come out of the shell easily, place, shell side down, over electric burner set at low heat... - 32.941
Bananas In Coconut Milk
1. Take a saucepan or wok, add coconut milk, salt and sugar and heat, stirring, gently till the sugar dissolves. Allow the mixture to boil rapidly for about 5 minutes.
2. Remove banana peels and cut into chunks or half and add to the coconut milk... - 32.2593
Shrimp With Spiced Masala And Coconut Milk
Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add onions; sauté until deep golden, about 20 minutes. Add garlic and all spices; stir 1 minute. Cool to lukewarm. Puree tomatoes with juices and yogurt in processor until almost smooth. Add... - 31.6192
Easy Coconut Milk
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â° F.
2) Drain off the liquid from the coconuts, place them on a foil-lined baking sheet and bake in the preheated oven about 30 minutes or until they develop a few cracks.
3) Allow to cool, then gently loosen... - 31.3938
Coconut milk is a simple and flavorful extract that is prepared from coconut. Made with water and coconut, this simple recipe helps you prepare your own homemade coconut milk. Add this to your special preparations for that mild and fragrant aroma of coconuts. - 31.0467
Fresh Coconut Milk
1) Break the coconut and open. In a bowl, separate the clear coconut milk.
2) Chop the coconut meat.
3) In your blender, add the coconut meat and coconut milk all together.
4) Pour in water to make 4 1/2 C.
5) Put the blender on high... - 30.8966
Rich Coconut Milk
Preheat oven to 350F( 175C).
Using an icepick and a hammer, knock holes in eyes of coconut.
Drain coconut water into a small bowl and reserve.
In a small baking pan, bake coconut in preheated oven 12 to 15 minutes or until hot.
Do not overcook or flesh will... - 30.0643
Coconut Milk Or Cream
Open coconut, reserving liquid; grate meat moderately fine and place in a large, heavy saucepan with liquid mixture.
Heat slowly, stirring constantly, just until mixture boils.
Remove from heat, cover, and cool to room temperature.
Press through a double... - 29.2123
Shrimp In Coconut Milk
Marinate shrimp in garlic and lime juice 1 hour.
Mean while, in a small saucepan combine shrimp shells and 2 cups water.
Bring to a boil and cook until liquid is reduced by one-half.
Remove shells and discard.
Melt butter until foaming; add marinade liquid,... - 28.3733
Fresh Coconut Milk
To ensure the freshness of the coconut, shake it and listen for the gurgle of liquid inside.
To open a coconut, pierce the three dark dots that form a triangle on one end of the shell.
Pour out the liquid.
(Discard liquid or use in other ways.) Using a... - 27.9757
1) Take a bowl; put coconut in it and cover it with water, keeping aside for 30 minutes.
2) Drape a piece of muslin over a strainer and strain the coconut mixture through it, pressing out each and every drop.
3) Add this to... - 27.724
Fresh Coconut Milk
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Check to make sure coconut has enough liquid by shaking it.
With a nail, or other sharp instrument, pierce two of the three eyes on top of the coconut; drain liquid and reserve.
Bake coconut for 15 minutes.
On a hard surface, crack... - 27.6123
Coconut Milk From Dried Coconut
Combine ingredients and simmer over low heat, stirring occasionally, until mixture foams, about 2 minutes; strain.
Use in curry sauce or other recipes that call for coconut milk or chill and serve as a beverage.
You can also use an electric blender to make... - 27.041
Coconut Cream And Coconut Milk
Combine the coconut, cream and milk in a mixing bowl.
Cover and chill for ten to twelve hours.
Carefully transfer the cream from the top of the coconut mixture into a small jar.
This is the coconut cream.
Cover and refrigerate.
The remaining liquid is coconut... - 25.4123
Coconut Milk Or Cream Dried Coconut
Combine ingredients and simmer over low heat, stirring occasionally, until mixture foams, about 2 minutes.
Use in curry sauce that call for coconut milk or chill and serve as a beverage. - 24.4548
Coconut Milk has a different taste. By rubbing the coconut the Coconut Milk comes out. - 23.1548
Coconut Milk Spinach
Cook spinach as directed on package until tender.
Drain and place in serving dish.
Pour on the coconut milk which has been heated slowfy just to the boiling point.
If desired, add 1 to 2 tsp.prepared horseradish to the coconut milk just before serving. - 22.7901
Blend all ingredients.
The leftover coconut pulp may be added to puddings, etc. - 21.0629
Easy Coconut Milk
This homemade coconut milk recipe is prepared with grated coconut and milk. Cooked and reserved, coconut milk is a flavorful liquid that is used as a vital ingredient in many South Asian dishes. - 20.8456
Coconut Milk Pudding
Make a caramel with a little sugar and add one lot of milk slowly, stirring till dissolved.
Mix 3 tspn.
Maizena with a little cold milk and stir into the boiling mixture, stirring constantly till thickened.
Pour into a bowl and cool (in fridge if... - 20.6236
Combine milk, water, salt, and coconut in saucepan; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes - 20.5501
This can be stored for about one week in the fridge.
Open the coconut and remove the flesh with a knife.
Grate the flesh on a fine grater into a bowl.
Pour over one pint of boiling water.
Put into liquidiser and beat for 3 minutes.
Sieve or squeeze out the... - 18.0897
Open coconut, discarding liquid.
With a sharp paring knife, remove the meat in chunks and grate it .
Pour boiling water over grated coconut and let stand 4 hours.
Place a sieve over a bowl, turn grated coconut into sieve, and press out the liquid.
Reserve... - 17.5599
Thick Coconut Milk
With an ice pick or a skewer test the 3 eyes of the coconut to find the weakest one and pierce it to make a hole.
Drain the liquid and reserve it for another use.
Bake the coconut in a preheated 400° F oven for 15 minutes; break it with a hammer, and with - 17.325
Fresh Coconut Milk
Grate the meat of the coconut into a bowl.
To each cup of coconut meat add 2 cups boiling water and let soak 30 minutes.
Then squeeze through a piece of cheesecloth to extract all the liquid. - 15.649
Raw Coconut Milk
This video is a creation of RawFoodMuscle. You can visit RawFoodMuscle for complete recipes, and more videos. - 14.2417
To obtain 1 cup of milk use 1 cup dessicated coconut and 2 cups of cold water.
Allow to stand for 1/2 hour, then squeeze out the liquid through butter muslin.
Use fresh grated coconut if possible. - 11.9319
2 cups of grated coconut is mixed with 2 cups of hot water.
Leave it to cool, then squeeze out the milk.
If fresh coconut is not available, use packed flaked preserved coconut and squeeze out the milk. - 11.8587
Uses For Coconut Milk
Cook rice in coconut milk in place of water, using a little less liquid.
Drink as milk.
Make pudding. - 11.7247
Coconut Milk Recipes By Category