- » Coconut Masala
Coconut Masala Recipes
Enjoy our collection of coconut masala recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for coconut masala recipes.
King Prawn Masala In A Creamy Coconut Sauce
1. First, prepare the coconut sauce. Mix together the coconut milk, water, ginger, garlic, chilli powder, salt and tomato puree in a bowl. Cover and leave to stand for 20 minutes.
2. Heat the oil in a deep frying pan with the mustard seeds, curry leaves,... - 34.7509
Drumsticks In Coconut Masala
Boil the drumsticks in salted water till tender.
Place 1/2 cup oil in a large vessel. Add the curry leaves and the masala and fry over a low flame till red. Add 1 1/2 cups of water, bring to boil and add the cooked drumsticks and shake well holding the vessel... - 34.4556
You May Also Like!
Shrimp With Spiced Masala And Coconut Milk
Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add onions; sauté until deep golden, about 20 minutes. Add garlic and all spices; stir 1 minute. Cool to lukewarm. Puree tomatoes with juices and yogurt in processor until almost smooth. Add... - 29.9922
Maharashtrian Goda Masala
Goda Masala is a unique mixture of spices.This masala can be used for stuffed brinjal, bean curry, maharashtrian aamti.I generally make this masala during the weekends and store it in fridge , so that i can use it whenever required. - 29.106
1. In a glass pitcher fill water.
2. In a ball put tea, ginger, cardamom and cloves.
3. Set in a sunny window for 12 hours.
4. Remove the ball from the pitcher. Add in the sweetener, mix well.
5. Pour in warm coconut milk in a... - 94.358
Koonthal Masala (squid Pan Fried In Masala)
A dry spicy squid preparation good to go as a side or even a savory appetizer! Squid or Koonthal/Kanava as we call it in Kerala, is a pretty versatile seafood variety and hence it tastes good with pretty much any flavor. Since my preference is a bit on the... - 0
Green Beans With Shredded Coconut
Today, there is a low calorie, savory and healthy dish for health freaks. Chefs show us the easiest way to make this dish and remain healthy. Its Green beans with shredded coconut, a healthy side dish from South Indian Cuisine. When French beans are available... - 127.042
Green Masala Fried Kingfish
Green masala fried kingfish is a spicy fish recipe. Prepared with garlic, chilies, tamarind and coconut to taste, the green masala fried kingfish is cooked in oil and is served with the chutney. - 38.9159
Aloo Bhindi Masala - Indian Okra
Learn how to make tasty Okra masala which is an Indian dish best enjoyed with roti (chapati), parantha or naan. I dressed my aloo bhindi masala with some shredded coconut and made it using some basic Indian spices. - 0
1) Soak groundnuts in water for 15 minutes and peel them.
2) Roast peppercorns, cloves, dry coconut, cinnamon, coriander, sesame and half of the cumin seeds together and powder them.
3) Clean and chop tindlis lengthwise.
4) Shell the peas.
5)... - 47.5075
Coconut Masala Recipes By Category