- » Coconut Marmalade
Coconut Marmalade Recipes
Enjoy our collection of coconut marmalade recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for coconut marmalade recipes.
Coconut Shrimp With Orange Marmalade Dip
Seafood lovers this recipe is for you, the coconut shrimp. You may have tried many other recipes for making coconut shrimp, but the chef in the video wants to show her style of coconut shrimp. She serves the shrimp with orange marmalade dip. Watch the video... - 120.951
Marmalade And Coconut Strudel
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) In a bowl, cream the butter. Add in the flour and salt.
3) Mix in sour cream. Mix well to get a dough like consistency.
4) Divide the dough into four parts. Wrap each portion in waxed paper. Allow them to... - 46.1824
Coconut Beer Shrimp With Jalapeno Marmalade
In a mixing bowl sift together the dry ingredients.
Slowly add the beer.
Whisk briskly and let stand for 1 hour.
Heat the oil to 375°F (190°C).
Whip the egg white and fold into the batter.
Roll the shrimp in the coconut, then dip into the batter.
Fry in the... - 39.6027
You May Also Like!
Adore these marvelously delicious marmalade dainties flavored with coconut and garnished with dates. A sure pick for marmalade lovers - try out! - 34.0871
Marmalade Ice Cream
Day or so before serving:
1. With large ice-cream scoop, scoop out 12 vanilla ice-cream balls; place on chilled cookie sheet; cover with foil; freeze until needed.
2. Prepare Toasted Coconut.
Just before serving:
1. Arrange ice-cream balls in serving dish.
2.... - 27.2336
Marmalade Coffee Cake
1. Pre heat an oven at 187.5 C (375 F).
2. Grease a 9 inch square baking pan and keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt. Sieve together and keep aside.
4. In a medium sized bowl, place shortening.... - 48.8145
Marmalade Tea Bars
Combine marmalade, walnuts and coconut; set aside.
Sift flour with baking powder, soda and salt.
Cream butter in mixing bowl.
Gradually add brown sugar; continue creaming until light and fluffy.
Add egg and orange juice; beat well.
Stir in rolled oats and dry... - 42.0398
Orange Marmalade Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. For cake, in a large bowl cream butter and sugar until fluffy, beat in vanilla until smooth and stir in marmalade.
3. In a medium bowl, sift flour and baking soda together.
4. Into butter mixture... - 49.1603
Orange Marmalade Bavarian
1) Reconstitute instant or regular dry milk by package directions.
2) In a saucepan, add 4 cups of reconstituted milk to scald.
3) In top of double boiler, add egg yolks, sugar and salt to mix.
4) Pour in the scalded milk, and place over... - 45.1462
Coconut Cream Bread
1. In a bowl mix together the coconut flour, baking powder and the protein powder.
2. Add in the egg, heavy cream and butter. Mix the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients until the mixture looks creamy.
3. Microwave for 1 minute 30 seconds or... - 0
Heat cooking oil to 325Â°-350Â°.
Beer Batter: Prepare beer batter by mixing all the beer batter ingredients.
Dredge shrimp in flour; shake off excess.
Holding shrimp by the tail, dip them individually in the batter, shake off excess and then dip into the... - 36.1114
Orange Coconut Sticky Buns
Heat oven to 375 Â°F.
In ungreased 8x4 or 9x5-inch loaf pan, combine margarine, brown sugar, coconut and almonds.
Heat in oven until margarine is melted; remove from oven.
Spread coconut mixture evenly over bottom of pan.
Combine marmalade and... - 37.1311
Coconut Fried Shrimp
Combine the flour, cornstarch, baking powder, salt and Cajun seasoning in a bowl and mix well.
Add the water and the 1/2 teaspoon vegetable oil and stir until smooth.
Dip the shrimp in the flour mixture to coat, then dip in the coconut to coat.
Heat vegetable... - 42.4054