- » Coconut Marinade Bake
Coconut Marinade Bake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Coconut Marinade Bake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Coconut Marinade Bake recipes.
Baked Coconut Fish
If fish fillets are large, cut into 5 serving pieces.
Place fish in shallow glass or plastic dish; sprinkle with salt.
Arrange onion on fish.
Mix milk, 1/2 cup coconut, the lime peel, lime juice and garlic powder; pour over onion and fish.
Cover and... - 42.8024
Roasted Salmon, Stuffed Mushroom & Coconut Pears
1.Preheat the oven at 400 degrees.
2.Cut the salmon into equal serving sized pieces. Chop the spring onions into 1 inch segment.
3. For The Stuffed Mushrooms - Wipe the mushrooms with a damp cloth. Wash, steam and cool the potatoes. Mince garlic... - 104.011
Baked Fish In Banana Leaves
1. Combine the coconut milk, curry-paste, fish sauce, sugar and kaffir lime leaves in a shallow dish.
2. Marinate the fish in this mixture for about 15-30 minutes. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas 6.
3. Mix the vegetables together and lay a portion on... - 38.354
Chemmen Pollichathu (kerala Style Foil Baked Prawns Masala)
Another proof why I feel nothing can beat Kerala seafood delicacies! Easy and comparatively lighter, this is simple marinated prawns pan cooked with spices and masala and later foil baked to perfection. Traditionally, the prawn masala is wrapped in banana... - 0
Pumpkin Baked Chicken
Pumpkins are in season and this recipe is for everyone who thinks that all that you can make with pumpkin is pie. Chicken is cooked inside pumpkin with spices and condiments and served with steamed rice. - 0
Fijian Chicken Wings
Fijian Chicken Wings is delicious dish made from chicken wings coconut cream and spices. This easy recipe of Fijian Chicken Wings is can be prepared quickly. Next time you invite your friends treat them with this exotic variety of chicken wings and boast your... - 42.4121
Braised Pork And Eggs
A traditional Vietnamese dish cooked using the solar cooker! An amazing dish that is cooked to perfection! With no audio directions in the video it could get a little confusing. Watch the video for more. - 53.935
Basmati Rice With Low Fat Chicken Tikka Masala
Chicken tikka masala with basmati rice is a delicious main course dish. The video here shows how to make it and that too by making it with low fat ingredients. Have a look at the video and treat your family and friends with this amazingly delicious low fat... - 119.983
Meen Pollichathu Fish Roast In A Plantain Leaf
1. Clean fish in salted water. If using whole fish, make gashes on both sides.
2. Rub the fish well with pepper powder, turmeric powder and salt. Marinate for 1 hour.
3. Grind the coriander, chilli, turmeric and pepper powders with a little water to make... - 43.6462
Halibut With Curry Sauce
Pat fillets dry with absorbent paper.
Marinate for 30 minutes in lime juice.
Melt butter in large heavy skil- let; add onion and garlic.
Saute until golden brown.
Mix flour, curry powder, mustard, thyme, marjoram, salt and white pepper.
Cut rind into thin... - 45.288
Thai Lime Spatchcocks
1. Cut spatchcocks (poussins) down middle of backs and flatten. Thread a skewer through wings and a skewer through legs of each spatchcock.
2. To make marinade, place lime juice, coriander, coconut milk, chilli, honey, and black pepper to taste in a large... - 31.7992
Spicy Grilled Thai Chicken
1. In a shallow 2-quart baking dish, combine coconut milk, fish sauce, vinegar, lime juice, soy sauce, curry powder, garlic, and hot pepper. Add chicken and turn to coat completely. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 or up to 8 hours.
2. Prepare a medium-hot... - 27.9186
Caribbean Steak Kabobs
1. Slice meat across grain into 1/4-inch strips.
2. Combine soy sauce, honey, garlic and ginger; mix well and pour over meat strips in a large shallow dish. Refrigerate about 30 minutes, turning meat once.
3. Remove meat from marinade, reserving marinade.... - 40.0891
Caribbean Steak Kabobs
Caribbean Steak Kabobs are a tempting arrangement of fruit and beef sirloin on skewers with irresistible honey and garlic seasonings. Try these Caribbean Steak Kabobs and tell me if you like them. - 39.2759
1. To make the marinade, put all the ingredients into a food processor and process until smooth.
2. Put the chicken pieces in a dish and pour over the marinade. Leave in a cool place to marinate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
3. Preheat the oven to... - 36.0336
1) Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2) Shell the shrimps, but do not remove the tail and devein them under running water. Drain well.
3) In a bowl, mix together the lemon juice, salt, curry powder, and ginger.
4) Marinate the shrimp in the mixture 3... - 44.2193
Nyonya Style Grilled Lemon Chicken
To cut up chicken, remove wing tips with poultry shears or a large sharp knife.
Remove backbone by cutting through chicken ribs on either side of backbone from neck to tail.
Turn chicken over, breast up.
Break breastbone and flatten chicken by firmly striking... - 44.1962
Islander Shrimp Luau
1. Split the shrimp lengthwise with a sharp knife, but do not cut entirely through. Combine the lemon juice, salt, curry powder and ginger and marinate the shrimp in the mixture one hour or longer.
2. Mix the flour, milk and baking powder thoroughly. Add the... - 33.6073
Salmon With Thai Curry Sauce
When you know how to make salmon with Thai curry sauce, you can prepare a healthy dinner just within 30 minutes with steamed salmon, jasmine rice and fresh vegetables. In this recipe video Martha Drayton shares a simple and delicious recipe of Salmon. - 116.94
Chicken Satay With Peanut Sauce
Thinking of treating your family to something special this weekend? this video might just come handy. Watch the chef prepare this delicious chicken satay with peanut sauce. You are sure going to bag a lot of compliments for this one. - 87.3321
Islander Shrimp Luau
1) Cut the shrimp with a knife halfway through the length.
2) In a large bowl, mix the lemon juice, curry powder, ginger and salt together, then marinate the shrimp in the mixture for atleast 1 hour.
3) In another bowl, thoroughly mix the milk, flour... - 42.8232
1. Heat the oil in a pan, add the onions and fry until golden brown. Remove from the pan and set aside one quarter of the onions.
2. Place the remaining three quarters of the onion in a food processor or liquidiser together with the yogurt, cinnamon,... - 40.2566
Island Inspired Dinner
Nina shows viewers how to cook an island inspired menu: Shrimp Cocktail with Mango Salsa, Rum Marinated White Salmon with Orange Vinaigrette and Rainbow Relish, Sesame Ginger Roasted Asparagus and Coconut Mango Panna Cotta. - 0
Asian Chicken Satay With Thai Peanut Sauce
There’s no such thing as fried mysterious chicken parts in our household. Nuggets, some fast food restaurants call them. If we’re going to enjoy the mellow flavors of chicken – especially the pastured kind — then feast on this popular Thai dish that... - 43.0995
Arrange chicken pieces in a 13x9x2 inch glass baking dish.
Mix together water, soy sauce, sherry, ginger and garlic.
Pour marinade over chicken pieces.
Cover and marinate overnight in the refrigerator.
Drain fruits and reserve liquid.
Blend water and... - 42.6667
Cut catfish into bite size pieces.
For the marinade, in a shallow baking dish or pie plate stir together oil, garlic, lime peel; lime juice, curry powder, sugar, soy sauce and red pepper.
Add tartfish, stirring and tossing until! well coated.
Cover and chill... - 40.4661