- » Coconut Marinade
Coconut Marinade Recipes
Enjoy our collection of coconut marinade recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for coconut marinade recipes.
1) In a pan, add coconut, water, lime rind, garlic, chilli powder, spring onion and root ginger.
2) Gently cook for 10 minutes while stirring constantly.
3) When the coconut dissolves and the flavours are well blended, cool.
4) Use as... - 34.7047
You May Also Like!
Beef Steak In Thai Marinade
Trim fat from steak.
Place steak in a plastic bag set in a shallow dish.
For marinade, in a blender container or food processor bowl combine coconut 'milk, lime juice, red curry paste, fish sauce, sugar, and lemongrass.
Cover and blend or process until... - 35.4981
To all the Thai-food lovers, this marinade is going to be most favorite choice. Once you know, how to prepare this special marinade, you can easily bring the exotic Thai flavor in your homemade food. Marinate the chicken, shrimp or tofu, and prepare as per... - 128.217
Beef Steak In Thai Marinade
1. Trim fat from meat. Place meat in a plastic bag set in a shallow dish. For marinade, in a blender container or food processor bowl, combine coconut milk, lemongrass or lemon peel, lime juice, fish sauce or soy sauce, red curry paste, and sugar. Cover and... - 29.1887
Peel and crush the root ginger, and mix well together with the turmeric, almonds, coriander, sugar, salt and pepper.
Stir the milk into the spices and use. - 19.9792
Coconut Fish Steak Parcels
1) In a dish, layer the cod steaks in one layer.
2) Pour over the marinade and turn over the steak to coat the other side.
3) Cover and refrigerate for an hour.
4) Take the fish out of the marinade and arrange each piece on an individual piece of... - 37.3894
Snapper With Coconut
Use 2 pounds fresh or frozen red snapper fillets or other fish fillets.
Thaw frozen fillets.
Cut into 6 portions.
Place in shallow dish.
Combine 1/2 cup salad oil, 1/4 cup lime juice, and 1 teaspoon salt.
Pour mixture over fish.
Marinate at room temperature... - 28.2839
Baked Coconut Fish
If fish fillets are large, cut into 5 serving pieces.
Place fish in shallow glass or plastic dish; sprinkle with salt.
Arrange onion on fish.
Mix milk, 1/2 cup coconut, the lime peel, lime juice and garlic powder; pour over onion and fish.
Cover and... - 41.5932
Barbecue Fish With Coconut
Hosting a party and confused about the menu? Well this recipe is a must include. Watch the chefs prepare this brilliant salmon dish that will sure be liked by all. Watch the video now. - 112.809
Monkfish Skewers With Coconut And Coriander
1. To make the marinade, heat the oil in a wok or saucepan and fry the onion and ginger for 5 minutes until just softened but not browned.
2. Add the coconut milk to the pan and bring to the boil. Boil rapidly for about 5 minutes or until reduced to the... - 36.273
Coconut Marinade Recipes By Category