- » Coconut Ladoo
Coconut Ladoo Recipes
Enjoy our collection of coconut ladoo recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for coconut ladoo recipes.
Rava Coconut Ladoo
1. In a pan, add fine semolina and 2 tablespoon of clarified butter/ ghee. Roast it for 5 or 6 minutes. Do not allow it to change its color. Transfer into a bowl. Wipe the pan clean.
2. In the same pan, put shredded coconut and add 1 tablespoon... - 119.659
Carrot Coconut Ladoo | Indian Sweets- Diwali Special
Learn how to make carrot and coconut ladoos. Perfect for entertaining during the festival or holiday season. These melt in your mouth Indian sweets can stay good in the fridge for upto 2 weeks. They can be enjoyed warm, cold or room temp so get in the kitchen... - 0
You May Also Like!
Coconut Sweet Balls
Coconut is great in sweets particularly in India in Maharashtra and South India. Check out the recipe to make quick and easy coconut ladoos with frozen desiccated coconut that bears similarity to "Coconut Kisses" of South America. Great to please kids! - 92.9243
1. Grate coconut and put it in the sun to dry.
2. Roast semolina in fat, sprinkle milk.
3. Stir well and remove from fire.
4. Mix Semolina with grated coconut and powdered cardamom.
5. Add a little water to sugar and make a sticky syrup. When ready add... - 33.9162
Alivache Ladoo is very healthy to eat specially post delivery.A must for new mothers.Garden Cress seeds/halim seeds/aliv are loaded with nutrition.It has a tangy flavor and good aroma!Try the recipe given below along with the ingredients. - 0
Sweet,soft,delicious Rava-Besan Ladoo with liberally usage of ghee(clarified butter)tastes yummy!Also with the combination of saffron,raisin and almond this sweet is a real Maharashtrian treat! - 0
Dinkache ladoo gives lots of energy and strength to the body.It should be eaten during winters and good for ladies to be eaten post delivery.Dry fruits is used liberally in this dish! - 0
1. Roast Rava in ghee over medium heat. Keep roasting until its color changes to golden brown and it gives out aroma.
2. Now add coconut to rava and again roast for approx. 10 - 15 minutes.
3. Combine sugar and water in a thick bottomed pan. Heat it to... - 32.0799
Sesame Seeds And Jagerry Ball
Another sesame seeds and jaggery dish made for Sankrant. The Maharashtrian community distributes these on the occsaion and wish for well being and prosperity to everyboby. - 31.0111