- » Coconut Korma
Coconut Korma Recipes
Enjoy our collection of coconut korma recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for coconut korma recipes.
Indian Chicken Korma
Indian Chicken Korma is one of the most popular curries all over India. It is cooked in a different manner in different parts of the country. This video shows a Southern version of this delicacy. Take a look and try it out. The coconut adds magic to this dish. - 126.766
1. Dice potatoes, carrots and onions. Cut ginger and garlic into big pieces.
2. Pressure cook carrots, potatoes, peas, beans and tomatoes till tender.
3. Heat 2 tbsp ghee and fry whole garam masala and keep aside.
4. In the same oil fry coriander seeds till... - 46.104
1) Arrange all the ingredients and utensils to be used.
2) Keep a... - 42.0781
Miutton korma is a spicy indian preparation of mutton that can be served with rice or a variety of indian flatbreads. This mutton korma recipe is cooked in the microwave along with coconut milk, poppy seeds, ginger, garlic and tomato puree with chilis for... - 43.9854
Trim excess fat from lamb.
Cut into 1-inch cubes.
In a large bowl combine yogurt, cumin, turmeric and cardamom.
Add lamb cubes; toss to coat well.
Allow to marinate 1 hour.
Drain lamb cubes well, reserving marinade.
Saute onions and garlic in 2 tablespoons... - 43.4999
Lamb Korma, a classic Indian Non-vegetarian Dish is tender pieces of lamb cooked in thick tomato gravy. The flavor of this dish is further enhanced by using Mint and Cilantro and squeezing a dash of lime just before serving. Lamb Korma is a great... - 45.4281
1 Cut lamb into 1-inch cubes, trimming off excess fat.
2 In a bowl, mix yogurt with cardamom, cumin and turmeric.
3 Add lamb and toss to coat throughly.
4 Cover the bowl and marinate for 1 hour.
5 In a heavy saucepan, add... - 46.2903
Cut the chicken into 1 inch pieces.
Thinly slice two of the onions.
Heat the oil in a large pan, add the whole chillies and sliced onions and fry until brown.
Meanwhile, chop the remaining onion, then add it to the pan with all the spices, except the... - 42.4092
Classic Chicken Korma
Cut Chicken into small pieces, wash well & marinate chicken with yogurt, ginger garlic paste, salt, chilly powder & turmeric powder for half-an-hour.
Heat oil in a deep saucepan, when hot, add mustard seeds, shajeera, bayleaf, cloves & cinnamon stick & saute... - 39.7575
Grind them with coconut, ginger, garlic, saboot dhania and chhoti elaichi together to a paste along with curd.
Cook till onions turn golden brown.
Stir to mix well.
Add the kaju curd paste.
Cook on low heat... - 40.7052
1. Cut the mutton into medium-size pieces. Trim away the excess fat and wash well.
2. Cook the mutton with 1 cup hot water and ingredients 3 to 6. Cover with a deep lid containing water on top. Reduce heat and cook at a gentle simmer till the mutton is tender... - 41.7332
If you are looking for a nutritious treat to serve on festive days, Navratan Korma is just what will satiate your palate. It is a variation of vegetable korma, which uses a combination of 9 different veggies, fruits and nuts! Here is a simple recipe to... - 46.5523
Heat a small iron skillet or griddle over medium flame, and dry-roast the coriander, cumin, and coconut, tossing them around with a spoon.
Roast for 2 to 3 minutes until the spices turn dark brown, and set aside.
Remove skillet from heat.
Place onions,... - 43.7022
Mutton Or Lamb Korma
Trim fat off chops.
Crush the garlic and combine with ginger and 1/2 cup yoghurt and brush mixture over chops.
Leave several hours.
Finely slice large onion, bruise the cloves, cardamom pods and cinnamon stick with a rolling pin.
Heat oil or ghee and saute... - 41.0188
Mild Korma And Parsnip Soup
1. Make the chicken stock.
2. Wash and peel the parsnips and cut into 1/2 “ dice.
3. Peel the onion and cut into fine dice.
4. Pre-heat the grill, spread the almonds onto a baking tray and toast under the grill until a nice light golden brown... - 89.0743
Paneer Corn Korma (protein Rich)
Paneer corn korma, this protein rich dish is packed with the goodness of curds and paneer, and tastes great with piping hot parathas. Protein-rich foods like coconut, poppy seeds and cashew nuts are dry roasted and blended well to make a paste that imparts a... - 0
King Prawn Korma
1. In a bowl, mix together the tomato puree, coconut milk, ground almonds, ginger, garlic, chilli powder, ground cardamom and garam masala.
2. Heat the oil in a heavy-based saucepan, pour in the coconut mixture and stir-fry over a medium heat for about 2... - 34.7329
Mughlai Chicken Korma
1. Place the yogurt, tomato puree, chilli powder, cumin, ground coriander, salt, lemon juice, fresh coriander and corn oil in a large mixing bowl and blend with a whisk. Add the chicken cubes, cover and leave to marinate at room temperature for about 1... - 35.4416
Turkey Meatball Korma
1. Make the meatballs by mixing the mince with one teaspoon of the curry paste and the seasoning.
2. Shape the meat mixture into walnut sized balls set aside to chill
3. In a non-stick frying pan, heat the oil and fry the meatballs for five minutes... - 46.0397
Paneer Korma With Pineapple
1. Grind coconut, khus-khus, red chillies, ginger, garlic and dhania together to a paste. Add haldi.
2. Heat oil. Add onions. Cook till onions turn brown.
3. Add the above paste. Cook on low heat for 2 minutes.
4. Add french beans, peas and carrots. Stir for... - 37.8277
1. Heat the oil in a Bald pan or wok, add the onion seeds and curry leaves and fry until the seeds start popping.
2. Add the onions to the pan and stir-fry until golden brown.
3. Stir in the pumpkin and stir-fry until golden brown.
4. Stir in the yogurt... - 34.2844
Chicken Korma With Broccoli And Toasted Almonds
1.Take a 12 inch non stick medium skillet, put nuts in it and roast until golden for 5 minutes by moving the skillet to and forth.
2.Once done, heat oil and put chicken in it.
3.Saute chicken for 2 minutes.
4.Stir in coconut sauce, broccoli and 1/2 cup... - 38.8954
Shrimp Mutter Korma
De-tail & clean shrimp well (Frozen cooked shrimp is a good substitute).
Grind & puree tomatoes, cilantro & yogurt together.
Heat oil in a wok, add mustard seeds & allow them to splutter; Then add cumin seeds, onions, ginger garlic paste, cloves, cinnamon... - 39.6213
This Turkey kofta korma is perfect for those who are avoiding red meat or want a healthier alternative. The Indian Chef uses turkey mince to make spicy koftas (meatballs) and adds them to a creamy korma sauce turning the otherwise lean and bland turkey meat... - 116.049
Murg Malai Korma
creamy and tasty,specialy who love indian food,but like less mild food.this is for them - 43.7077
Shahi Spring Lamb Korma
1. Pour the oil into a heavy-based saucepan and place over a medium heat. When the oil is hot, add the onions, bay leaf and cardamoms and fry gently until golden brown. Remove from the heat and set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, blend the lamb, fennel... - 40.5971
Tofu Korma: Indian Vegetarian
Learn how to make Tofu Korma- a delicious vegetarian curry at home using some wonderful spices and simple cooking technique. - 0
Melt ghee in a pan and fry ground masala.
Add half of the garam masala.
Fry for 10 minutes, sprinkling water as necessary.
When masala is fried and ghee comes on top, add well beaten curds.
Cook till masala is dry and ghee comes on the top again.
Combine... - 42.9
This same type of kurma can be done even with chicken or boiled mutton instead of vegetables. - 40.3012
Boil potatoes in microwave or on stove for 12 minutes. They should not become too tender or remain too hard. Cut them into cubes. Keep aside.
Boil frozen green peas for a minute in microwave. The fresh peas will require an additional minute or two. Keep... - 43.0867
Indian Coconut Rice
Are you having a hard time to cook nice and fluffy coconut rice? In that case, this recipe will help you a lot. After watching the video, you will become completely skilled in preparing the coconut rice in its most authentic Indian flavor. Serve this... - 126.217
Homemade Rice Sevai (rice Noodles)
A popular south indian rice noodle made using an extruder in a traditional way. Sevai is often flavoured with Lemon, Tamarind, Tomato, Coconut, etc. and tastes best when served warm. Popular accompaniments for plain sevai are sweetened coconut milk,... - 35.2315
Sevai Ki Kheer ( Sheer Khurma)
Sheer Korma or Sheer Khurma, in Urdu, literally means "Milk with Dates". This is a very special festival sweet or vermicelli pudding, necessarily made on the auspicious occasion of Eid ul Fitr by Muslims in South Asian countries especially in India, Pakistan... - 54.0269
Appam-south Indian Delight
One of my favourite breakfast is appam with fresh coconut syrup-terribly decandent. I usually only ate this once per stay, when I stayed at the malabar in Kochi as it is toooo good.
They are easy to make, but they take a little practice to make perfect. The... - 70.0398
Mangoes in a curry? Yes, that's what I bring for you in this delicious mango curry. A yummy dish that you could serve with any of the Indian breads or even rice. Try it!! I am sure you would fall in love with the flavors that go to make this truly... - 41.022