- » Coconut Kachori
Coconut Kachori Recipes
Enjoy our collection of coconut kachori recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for coconut kachori recipes.
Moong Dal Kachori
1. Wash and soak gram overnight and grind it coarsely.
2. Chop ginger and coriander leaves; grate coconut.
3. Heat fat, add the gram and cook. Add grated coconut, coriander and cumin powder, asafoetida, ginger, coriander leaves, turmeric, chilli powder and... - 43.1315
Tuvar Lilva Kachori - Stuffed Pigeon Peas Balls
1. For the dough: In a bowl with water, add oil and stirring vigorously combine it well with the water. Set it aside for half an hour.
2. In another mixing bowl, add and combine the flour with besan and salt. Knead it into a dough using... - 0
Kachori - Stuffed Balls - Indian
If you're in the mood to have an Indian snack then do try out this recipe. Kachori is a very popular snack in India. It is very easy to prepare and Kachori can be a treat to your taste buds. Watch the video as chef bhavna removes the hot kachoris from the... - 111.998
If you want a healthy breakfast during fast click on the recipe below.For stuffing,i have used coconut and coriander to prepare this dish. - 0
Potato balls stuffed with a savory mixture of coconut, chillies, ginger, sugar, nuts and raisins. This sweet and spicy Indian snack goes well on a rainy day and a hot cup of tea. - 101.997
I got a bunch of fresh pudina/mint leaves from market and prepared Pudina Chutney for idli/dosa,our last weeks breakfast.I sometimes use it as a spread for sandwich as well. - 0