- » Coconut Jam Slice
Coconut Jam Slice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of coconut jam slice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for coconut jam slice recipes.
Roll out the pastry dough on a lightly floured board into 2 large circles to fit a 200 mm. (8") diameter pie dish.
Place the pastry in ungreased pie dishes of this size. Prick all over with a fork.
Bake in a hot oven at 450Â°F. for 10 to 12 minutes.
Cool... - 35.3521
Raspberry Coconut Slice
Sift flour and 4 oz. (1/2 cup) sugar into basin, rub in butter until mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Mix to stiff dough with 1 beaten egg. Knead lightly, roll out to 8 in. square.
Place on base of greased and lined shallow 8 in. square tin.
Spread with... - 32.2149
Raspberry Coconut Slice
Sift flour into medium bowl, rub in butter with fingertips.
Add egg yolk to flour mixture, add enough water until you can press ingredients together with hand to make a firm dough.
Turn dough onto lightly floured surface, knead gently until... - 40.8092
Almond Coconut Slices
These almond coconut slices are truly scrumptious and has a unique flavor. Delight in this wonderful recipe as a tea-time snack or party small-eats! - 42.8896
Heat oven to 450°.
Spread cut surface of each muffin half with 1 teaspoon each margarine and jam.
Sprinkle with brown sugar and coconut.
Bake on ungreased cookie sheet 5 minutes or until bubbly and brown. - 27.3683
Hot Jam Breakfast Sandwiches
In a bowl, mix butter and coconut; stir in jam and cinnamon.
Spread between slices of bread.
Grill on a greased skillet until golden brown on both sides. - 25.0005
Liven up your laid-back evenings with these delicious Coconut Slices. Make sure you have nice fresh coconut for this recipe. My experience is that these taste great with raspberry jam...but you can experiment and try out other toppings too! Let me know if you... - 45.294
Apricot Coconut Slice
Crush biscuits finely, add melted butter; combine well.
Line base of lamington tin (base measures 16cm x 26cm) with aluminium foil.
Press crumbs evenly over base of tin; refrigerate until firm.
Spread base with apricot jam.
Place apricots in pan covered with... - 36.1921
Heat oven to 450Â°.
Spread cut surface of each muffin half with 1 teaspoon each butter and jam.
Sprinkle with brown sugar and coconut.
Bake on ungreased baking sheet 5 minutes or until bubbly and brown. - 24.5281
Apricot Jam Strudel
1) Take a bowl and put flour and salt in it. Cut butter into the dry ingredients until mixture begins to resemble coarse meal.
2) Stir in sour cream. Blend well.
3) Refrigerate overnight.
4) Allow the mixture to reach room temperature before... - 44.0227
Raspberry Swirls is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious Raspberry Swirls recipe; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 43.3398
Fruit And Nut Slices
These fruit and nut slices are deliciously impressive things to find place in yout dining table. Quick and simple, serve this as a dessert. - 37.7969
1. Grease a 9 inch square tin and dust with sugar.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine all the filling ingredients and mix well.
3. Dust a clean work surface with icing sugar or corn starch.
4. Divide the marzipan into equal halves and... - 48.846
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F .
2) Grease a 8-inch round cake tin. Line it with a greased mon-stick parchment paper.
3) In a bowl, add in butter and sugar. Beat to get a light and fluffy mixture. Add in the eggs, one by one. Next, add in... - 49.2408
Toasted Coconut Jelly Rolls
1 Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
2 Using a rolling pin, roll each slice of bread slightly.
3 In a bowl, cream sugar with margarine and use it to spread on the bread slices.
4 On a sheet of waxed paper, sprinkle... - 38.812
Apple And Coconut Rings
Peel the apples and cut them horizontally into 0.6-cm / 1/4-m thick slices. Cut out a circle removing the core, to make the apple rings. Sprinkle with lemon juice.
Mix together the brown sugar and coconut.
Place the jam (jelly) and 15 ml/1 tbsp of water in a... - 31.6792
Coconut Strawberry Charlotte
Coconut Strawberry Charlotte has delicious taste. Coconut Strawberry Charlotte gets its taste from sponge cake filled with cream and jam. Coconut Strawberry Charlotte is inspired by many food chains around the world. - 42.8654
Top Crust Coconut Custard Pie
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grease 10 inch baking dish or pie pan.
Combine first 9 ingredients in blender and whirl on high until thoroughly mixed.
Pour into prepared baking dish and bake until golden, about 30 to 40 minutes.
While still warm, spread top with jam... - 41.1866
Frosty Coconut Cake 1 2 3 4 Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Lightly grease three 8X1 1/2-inch layer cake pans and dust with flour.
3) In top of a double boiler, place together sugar, water, egg whites, corn syrup, vanilla and salt.
4) Whisk the sugar mixture until well... - 47.2867
Large Fruit Pastries
Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
Butter 2 round 9 inch (23 cm) pans.
Line each pan with 1 1/4 cups (300 mL) Danish dough.
With a rolling pin, flatten remaining dough until 23 1/2 incti (60 cm) long by 14 inch (36 cm) wide.
With a brush, spread... - 32.8323
Spread each bread slice with butter, then jam and a sprinkle of toasted coconut.
Cut into "fingers" or triangles.
Makes 18 to 24 servings. - 24.6609
Apple Dessert Cake
1. Combine mixed spice with butter cake mix, then make up following packet directions. Fold in coconut.
2. Spoon half the cake mix into a lightly greased and lined 20 cm (8 in) round cake tin, top with half the apples and remaining cake mix. Arrange remaining... - 29.7431
Raspberry Cheesecake Bars
Combine flour, brown sugar, and the 1/2 cup finely chopped almonds in a medium mixing bowl.
Using a pastry blender, cut in shortening until mixture resembles fine crumbs.
Set aside 1/2 cup crumb mixture for topping.
For crust, press remaining crumb mixture... - 48.8671
Apple Cranberry Streusel Pie
1. Start by preheating the oven to 350 degrees F
2. Combine fruits and cinnamon, and place this pie filling in a 10-inch oven-proof skillet
3. In a food processor, and blend topping and crumble evenly over pie
4. Now place pie on a... - 42.4468
Flaming Baked Pineapple
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F.
2) Halve pineapple lengthwise and leave the green leaves on each half.
3) Scoop out pineapple pulp from shells. Remove the core.
4) Chop pineapple coarsely and drain thoroughly.
5) In a bowl mix... - 43.6598
Party Cocktail Trifle
Combine jelly powder and boiling water until dissolved.
Pour into shallow baking pan.
Allow to set in refrigerator then cut up roughly.
Slice Swiss roll into 1/2 inch (1 cm) slices.
Line base and sides of glass serving dish with cake slices.
Sprinkle sherry... - 39.2229
Christmas Cracker Cookies
1. Start by preheating the oven to 450F degrees
2. Place the walnuts, raisins, and glace cherries and chop them finely into small pieces
3. Take 2 sheets of greaseproof paper, and place the wafer biscuits between the paper and break it into... - 46.6544
Easy Curried Beef
Cut the meat into 1-in cubes.
Melt the fat in a stewpan; fry the meat lightly on both sides, then remove and keep hot.
Peel and chop the onion; peel, core and slice the apple.
Fry them in the fat until golden brown.
Add the curry powder and flour and fry... - 43.0992
Curry Of Cold Beef
Trim the meat and cut into small, neat pieces.
Heat the fat and fry the finely-chopped onion and apple for about 7 min without browning too much.
Add the curry powder and flour and cook for at least 5 min.
Add the stock or coconut infusion, curry paste and... - 36.5157
Wholesome Apple Pie
Having diabetes? No problem, now you can make sugar free apple pies at home. Try this recipe and remain healthy forever. Check out the link. - 104.273
This Nut Toasties is something a lil' different altogether, although you use the very basic of the cookie mix you can get. Very simple and easy, you may also use toasted nuts to add on to the crunchiness of the these nut cookies! Tuck in any of your favorite... - 37.5163
Flavored Hawaiian Chicken
1 Place the onion, curry powder and oil in a 2.25 litre/4 pint (10 cup) casserole, cover with the lid, and microwave on full power for 2 minutes.
2 Stir in the flour and gradually stir in the stock (bouillon).
3 Add jam (jelly) or chutney, salt and pepper to... - 36.7434