- » Coconut Ice
Coconut Ice Recipes
Coconut ice is a very popular dessert all around the world. Coconut ice is best known for its lovely pink color and awesome shapes. Coconut ice is usually shaped in diamonds, squares or cubes, but they may be styled ... More »
1. Grease a baking dish and line it with parchment paper.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine desiccated coconut, icing sugar, and cream of tartar. Mix well.
3. Pour condensed milk and stir to incorporate.
4. Divide mixture into 2 half.... - 102.301
For recipe directions, please refer to the video - 79.1364
Malibu Coconut Ice
1. In a shallow heatproof dish, set out the desiccated coconut
2. Microwave on high uncovered for 3 minutes. Stir this mix halfway during the cooking time
3. In a large 600 ml (1 pint) measuring jug, measure water and both types of sugar... - 39.5822
Gourmet Coconut Ice
My idea of ending a perfect meal is with this Coconut Ice . Follow this quick and easy-to-follow recipe for Coconut Ice to top off your meal with an equally delicious dessert. You can also try this with your own variation. - 37.9476
1.Grease an ice-cream tin with oil.
2.In a heavy bottomed saucepan, combine the sugar and milk.
3.Put saucepan on a low flame and stir till the sugar dissolves. Then increase the flame and boil for 5 minutes.
4.Pour the mixture into a... - 37.6165
This recipe for coconut ice is prepared with melted copha coconut and egg whites. Prepared by cooking, the coconut ice is prepared sweetened with sugar and flavored with vanilla and frozen to serve. - 36.2514
1. In a saucepan, measure sugar and water and allow sugar to dissolve over low flame; bring it up to a boil later
2. Cook until a little of the boiling syrup makes a ball hen dropped in a saucer of cold water
3. Turn the heat off, allow bubbles to... - 34.9999
1 Grease the tin with some butter.
2 In a pan, put the sugar and water.
3 Heat gently until dissolved.
4 Bring the sugar syrup to a boil.
5 Boil rapidly for 3 minutes, and test a drop in glass of cold water.
6 It should... - 34.975
1. Take an 8 X 6 inch shallow pan and grease with butter or oil.
2. Place milk on low heat, add sugar and dissolve it.
3. Allow the mixture to boil gently for about 10 minutes or till a candy thermometer inserted registers 240°F.
4. Take the pan off... - 34.5488
1) Use greaseproof paper to line a square tin of 7-inches.
2) In half of the water, dissolve half of the sugar and then add one pinch of cream of tartar. Bring the mixture to a boil and let it boil to a temperature of 238 Fahrenheit, or... - 33.9961
Sift the icing sugar in a bowl and mix with the condensed milk.
Stir in the desiccated coconut with a spoon and you may find the mixture a little stiff by now.
Line the base of a baking tin with greaseproof paper and dust liberally with sifted icing... - 32.5989
Coconut Cream Ice
1. Place the blended coconut, egg yolks and half of the sugar in a bowl and beat well.
2. Bring the table cream to the boil, then pour onto the egg mixture, stirring vigorously. Return to the pan and cook gently until thickened slightly. Leave to cool.
3.... - 32.5494
Put sifted icing sugar, coconut, vanilla, lemon juice and slightly beaten egg-whites into large basin.
Melt shortening over gentle heat.
Allow to cool slightly, pour on to ingredients in basin.
Press half the mixture into greased bar... - 31.1297
Simple Coconut Ice
Mix the sugar and milk in a pan and bring to the boil, stirring until dissolved.
Boil gently until it reaches the soft ball stage.
Add the coconut and colour to taste or leave white.
Pour into a shallow greased tin, mark in squares, and leave to set.
If... - 28.6019
1. Put the sugar, cream of tartar, 45 ml (3 tbsp) water and the condensed milk into a large heatproof bowl. Mix thoroughly.
2. Microwave on HIGH for 3-3 1/2 minutes, or until a spoonful of the syrup forms a soft ball when dropped into cold water. Shake the... - 24.8828
Classic Coconut Ice
Stir together the sugar and milk in a large bowl until the sugar has dissolved. Cook for 6 - 8 minutes. The mixture should reach the soft ball stage. To test, drop a little of the mixture in cold water, it should form a soft ball when rolled between the... - 24.3423
Coconut Ice Recipes By Category