- » Coconut Honey Sauce
Coconut Honey Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of coconut honey sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for coconut honey sauce recipes.
Surprise Dessert Topping
1) In a bowl, combine the honey, mayonnaise, yogurt, rhubarb sauce, coconut and almonds together.
2) Mix well until thoroughly blended.
3) Serve the sauce as a topping over cake, pudding or strawberries. - 33.1957
Honey And Brown Sugar Macerated Strawberries
Want to learn how to make yummy macerated strawberries that are a good dessert by themselves and also make an excellent topping for any dessert? Then watch this video and know more! - 84.9389
Naturally Good Treats
In 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine peanut butter, honey and margarine.
Microwave at High for 1 to 2 minutes, or until hot and mixture can be stirred smooth.
Stir in remaining ingredients, except coconut.
Shape into 30 balls, about 1 1/4 inches.
Roll each treat... - 41.9509
Almond Coconut Chiffon Pie
1. In a medium sized sauce pan, combine milk, honey and egg yolks. Whisk well.
2. Add soaked gelatin and cook on a medium flame till gelatin dissolves.
3. Add almond extract and mix well.
4. Remove off flame and refrigerate till it starts to... - 42.2551
Dairy Free Coconut Panna Cotta
Looking for a delicious dairy free, whole food dessert? Check out this simple & tasty coconut panna cotta. Sweetened with honey and mixed with lime, you'll love this little sweet treat. - 104.431
Papaya Shrimp With Coconut Rice
Peel and devein shrimp.
Coat a wok or large non stick skillet with cooking spray; add margarine and red pepper.
Heat at medium-high (375°) until margarine melts.
Add shrimp, and stir-fry 3 minutes.
Remove shrimp from wok; set aside.
Wipe wok dry with a paper... - 42.6414
Classic Coconut Custard Pie
1. Prepare a 9-inch flaky pie crust.
2. Pre heat an oven to 450°F
1. In a heavy bottomed sauce pan, heat milk without bringing it to a boil.
2. Use a medium sized work bowl.
3. Using a wooden spoon or spatula, combine eggs, honey,... - 43.2578
Coconut Fried Shrimp
Combine the flour, cornstarch, baking powder, salt and Cajun seasoning in a bowl and mix well.
Add the water and the 1/2 teaspoon vegetable oil and stir until smooth.
Dip the shrimp in the flour mixture to coat, then dip in the coconut to coat.
Heat vegetable... - 42.4054
These crispy succulent shrimp are coated with beer batter and rolled in sweet flaked coconut before frying and served with a sweet-spicy honey mustard sauce for dipping. A treat for shrimp and coconut lovers! This is indeed a super easy yet elegant appetizer... - 99.9949
Raspberry Coconut Pie
1. To make the pastry for the pie crust, in a medium-size bowl, combine whole wheat pastry flour and unbleached white flour.
2. Cut butter into flour with a pastry blender until crumbly.
3. Add water, a teaspoon at a time, until dough binds... - 50.234
Coconut Crusted Tilapia With Apricot Glaze
1. For the glaze: In a sauce pot, add apricot preserve, soy sauce, lemon juice, lime juice and red pepper flakes and let it sit warm.
2. For the Tilapia: Mix flour, salt and pepper in a bowl.
3. In another bowl, add eggs and milk and whisk together.
4.... - 0
Coconut Chicken Strips
If your family is missing those weeknight drive-thru dinners, you’re going to love this recipe! These crispy, tasty
chicken strips are incredibly easy to make, and because they are baked, not fried, you can also feel good about
serving them to your family,... - 41.3123
Sweet Sushi Raw Food Dessert
1. For the filling, in a food processor jar, add macadamia nuts, coconut, honey, sea salt and vanilla powder. Process to combine.
2. For the dipping sauce, in a large bowl, combine orange juice, lime juice, ginger, honey and coconut aminos. Mix... - 101.064
Crunchy Fill Or Frost
1) In a small saucepan, melt the margarine over a low heat.
2) Stir in the honey and evaporated milk, stir continuously and boil for 6 minutes.
3) Stir in the almonds or pecans, coconut, rhubarb sauce, vanilla, salt and lemon peel.
4) Allow to simmer... - 37.9762
Indonesian Crab Curry
1. In a stockpot combine cayenne, ginger, pepper, garlic, shallots, cilantro, lime zest, salt, shrimp paste, coconut, and milk. Bring to a boil and cook over medium-high heat for 10 minutes.
2. Add soy sauce, honey, and crabmeat. Heat through. - 33.8503
New Orleans Yams
Drain grapefruit and orange sections, reserving 1 cup syrup.
Blend syrup with honey, cornstarch and salt in saucepan and cook and stir until mixture boils and is thickened.
Arrange grapefruit and orange sections and yams in buttered shallow casserole and pour... - 34.289
Combine peanut butter and oil.
Add remaining ingredients.
Cover and chill if made ahead.
Serve at room temperature or slightly warm.
Bring to a boil.
Remove from heat and let stand 30 minutes.
Pour through dampened cheesecloth into a bowl,... - 36.7578
Turkey curry is a an americanised curry made with cooked turkey and indian spices. Prepared with a gravy base, it is spiced with curry powder and thickened with whipping cream. Prepped with honey for a hint of sweetness and taste, the turkey curry can be... - 41.907
Jasmine Rice Salad
Satiated with few nutrients, Jasmine Rice Salad serves perfect for those on a nutritious diet. Jasmine Rice Salad is a cheap, spicy and healthy salad which can be spotted on almost every cook€™s gamut and takes a top place on mine as well.
Experience the... - 41.3897
Tropical Fruit Dip
In medium bowl combine mayonnaise, sour cream, lime juice, honey, cumin and sauce; mix well.
Stir in coconut.
Cover, refrigerate at least 1 hour. - 30.0963
Panchamrit In Chocolate Cups With Apricot Saffron Sauce
This is a Prasad (sweetmeat given in hindu temples after pooja) that goes well with Chocolate. I have prepared it with a slight variation to create a global palatte using fresh figs and banana with rasins in dried cranberry - 42.6796
Bread Pudding With White Chocolate Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 2 mini loaf pans (7 1/2 by 3 3/4 inches) with aluminum foil; coat lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, combine bread, apples, 1 1/2 cups cream, sugar, eggs, apricots, cranberries, coconut, butter, cinnamon... - 37.062
Cornmeal Pancakes With Warm Persimmon Sauce
These Cornmeal Pancakes are sweet, but not too. They have a hint of cinnamon and spice. There’s crunch in the cornmeal, and a soft creaminess in the persimmons. Kinda like family, like memories, like the holidays, like fall. - 115.823
Whole Grain Pasta Salad
Thoroughly mix the meat with the egg, oats, washed and drained raisins, 1/2 tablespoon of the coconut, 1/2 teaspoon of the curry, the basil and 1/2 teaspoon of the salt.
Form balls the size of walnuts, roll them in the remaining coconut and brown until crisp... - 40.5014
1)Cut beef kept in freezer for 30 minutes, into thin strips using a sharp knife.
2)In a bowl, add grated ginger and garlic. Put in soya sauce, vinegar, sherry, sesame oil and chilli powder. Now mix in the beef strips. Cover and let marinate for... - 43.7831
Fruit Filled Sausages
1. Heat browning dish on HIGH for five minutes. Prick sausages, add to dish with butter, roll back and forth to brown, cook on MEDIUM for eight minutes. Drain off any liquid
2. Combine pineapple, sultanas and coconut. Slit sausages lenghthways, fill with... - 35.2942
Tofu Skewers With Vegetable Noodles
1. Using a vegetable peeler, carefully peel off long thin strips of courgette, carrot or leek, then cut into fine 'vegetable noodles'.
2. Heat the grill to medium, in a large bowl, mix together the peanut butter, chilli sauce, honey and creamed coconut to... - 38.2062
Chicken Satay With Quick Fried Cabbage
1. Finely chop the onion. Cut the chicken into ½-inch dice and put in a bowl. Mix the onion, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, turmeric and 2 tablespoons of the oil into the chicken, squeeze over the lime juice and leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
2.... - 47.4116
Coconutty Peanutty Chicken
If you like to eat rich and spicy chicken preparation, this recipe is for you. Watch the video carefully to see how the chicken is prepared in a gravy of peanut, coconut and other spices. It is definitely yummy when served on plain or coconut rice. - 115.624
Calypso Steak Sticks
Slice meat across grain into 1/4 inch strips.
Combine the soy sauce, honey, garlic, and ginger; mix well and pour over the meat strips in a large shallow dish.
Refrigerate about 30 minutes, turning meat once.
Remove meat from marinade, reserving... - 36.7126
Homemade English Toffee
Homemade English toffee is a wonderful snack to prepare this festive season. Everyone loves it. Follow the instructions in this video and you can end up making like the ones she is showing. Happy Cooking! - 94.8765
Luau Pork Ambrosia
Place pork in large bowl, likjmbine 2 jars strained apricots, honey, lemon juice, soy sauce, garlic, onion, ginger ale, ginger and pepper; pour over pork.
Marinate for 5 hours, turning occasionally.
Remove pork from sauce, reserving marinade.
Place roast on... - 41.6806
Luau Pork Ambrosia
Place pork in large bowl.
Combine 2 jars strained apricots, honey, lemon juice, soy sauce, garlic, onion, ginger ale, ginger and pepper; pour over pork.
Marinate for 5 hours, turning occasionally.
Remove pork from sauce, reserving marinade.
Place roast on... - 41.9898
Baklava For Breakfast? Granola That Will Rock Your World!
Blanche turns one of her favorite desserts, baklava, into a tasty breakfast treat. Store bought granola can be loaded with sugar, preservatives, and transfats, but Blanche uses whole fresh ingredients to create a granola that beats the store bought kind. - 0
Vietnamese Ga Roti
Vietnamese ga roti is a bomb of barbecued chicken. Though it doesn't need an outside grill to prepare, it is an out of the world dish looking at its crisp skin and dainty flavor. Watch this video to believe this out of the world dish. - 103.041
Folded Mandarin Crepes
Cook crepes according to directions.
Fold as shown in illustration, remove to plate, and place in warm oven.
In a medium-size saucepan, combine butter, honey, 1 cup orange juice, and lemon juice.
Stir cornstarch into 1/4 cup orange juice until dissolved.
Add... - 36.689
Hawaiian Snow Balls
1. Pre heat an oven to 175C (350F).
2. In a shallow baking pan, place coconut and bake in middle rack for 10 minutes, or till coconut turns pale brown in colour.
3. Once done, keep aside to cool.
4. Line wax paper on a small baking tray.... - 41.3007
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
Stir until completely moistened.
Pour batter into a greased and floured, 9-inch-square pan.
Bake at 350° 35-40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean.
About 15 minutes before... - 34.8509
Cool Fruit Salad
Combine first 5 ingredients in small bowl and mix well.
Arrange fruit in individual serving dishes.
Spoon some of sauce over top.
Garnish with coconut. - 37.4509
Low Fat Rice Pudding
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) In a bowl, add peaches, honey and orange juice. Coat the peaches well with the mixture. Place in the refrigerator covered.
3) In a large saucepan, add rice and milk and allow it to come to a boil. Turn... - 46.5994
Caribbean Steak Kabobs
1. Slice meat across grain into 1/4-inch strips.
2. Combine soy sauce, honey, garlic and ginger; mix well and pour over meat strips in a large shallow dish. Refrigerate about 30 minutes, turning meat once.
3. Remove meat from marinade, reserving marinade.... - 40.0891
Hippy Gourmet Makes Tofu Satay
Expecting some vegan friends at home? this is what you can treat them with. Watch this video to learn an easy to make and totally scrumptious vegan tofu satay recipe. Your guests will certainly ask for more. - 97.0341
Bangkok Chicken Stew
1. In a large saucepan, bring coconut milk, broth, lemongrass, and ginger to a boil. Add chicken, cover pan, reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer 10 minutes.
2. Add mushrooms, scallions, carrot, nam pla, jalapeno pepper(s), honey, chili oil, and 2... - 30.1947
Prepare a nine inch square pan by oiling bottom of pan with pastry brush.
Cut a piece of parchment paper or heavy brown paper to fit bottom of pan; brush with oil and set to one side.
Beat egg yolks until thick and lemon colored.
Gradually add honey, beating... - 45.8144
Javanese Beer Curry
Melt butter in saucepan over medium heat.
Add onion, garlic and ginger and saute until onion is golden.
Combine curry powder and flour and add to onion, stirring to blend thoroughly.
Reduce heat to low and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
Add stock, beer, apple,... - 44.1607
African Style Chicken
1) In a heavy skillet heat oil and brown chicken in it. Keep it aside.
2) Fry onion and garlic in the skillet till golden
3) Mix beer, peanuts, lemon juice, honey, and seasonings.
4) Put chicken into skillet. Cover and cook in simmering heat for 35 to... - 42.8259
Caribbean Steak Kabobs
Caribbean Steak Kabobs are a tempting arrangement of fruit and beef sirloin on skewers with irresistible honey and garlic seasonings. Try these Caribbean Steak Kabobs and tell me if you like them. - 39.2759
1) In your blender, crush the almonds finely.
2) In a bowl, add all the ingredients and combine thoroughly by hand.
3) Prepare 1.5 inches long log of 1 inches diameter from the mixture. Wet your hands each time you roll the log.
4) Place... - 43.0894
Thai Salmon And Others
Nina teaches viewers how to cook an easy, healthy mid-week dinner party menu. - 112.297
Indonesian Rice Salad
BRING THE WATER to a boil, stir in the rice, and return just to a boil.
Lower the heat, cover the pan, and simmer until the rice is tender and all the water is absorbed, about 20 minutes.
When cooked, transfer the rice to a large bowl.
FOR THE DRESSING, stir... - 46.4881
No Bake Peanut Butter Cookies
1. Toast the rolled oats in an oven at 350°F or on in a pan on the stove till lightly browned and crunchy.
2. Allow to cool and set aside for later use. You can store the toasted oats in an air tight container.
Grease a cookie sheet or butter... - 41.9815
Raw Brown Rice With Vegetables
Have you been looking for an innovative raw food recipe? There's one here just for you. This Raw Brown Rice with Vegetables is packed with the goodness of nutrients. Watch this video now to learn how you can prepare this at home. - 100.189
Homemade Healthy Halloween Treats
Brown Rice Krispy Treats and Popcorn Balls! These Veggie Kitchen's version of old time favorites. Brown Rice Krispy Treats is a delicious snack that brings back memories of childhood treats. Just like Mom used to make! The Soft and Chewy Popcorn Balls have a... - 124.516
Hawaiian Pink Snapper With Passion Fruit
Stephanie, The Posh Pescatarian, takes you on a day trip to the beautiful Hawaiian Islands with an incredible macadamia nut crusted Opakapaka (pink snapper) with passion fruit sauce. An island favorite and a seafood lover's dream! Aloha! - 96.709
Pina Colada Cake
1. Drain the pineapple from its juice. Reserve the juice separately in a small saucepan.
2. To the pineapple juice, add gelatin and leave to soften for about 5 minutes.
3. Into the softened gelatin mixture, stir honey.
4. Place the pan... - 49.5251
Maestro Sweet Bell Pepper Cheesecake
An Oscar worthy cheesecake topped with Maestro Sweet Yellow Bell Pepper & Vanilla Bean Relish with a drizzle of Creamy Coconut Liquid Gold. - 0
Pineapple Fruit Refresher
Cut pineapple in half lengthwise.
Leaving a 1/2-inch-thick shell, cut out fruit from each half and cut fruit into cubes.
Peel bananas and cut into 1/2-inch-thick diagonal slices.
Peel, pit, and slice peaches (no need to peel nectarines, if used).
Sprinkle... - 42.5531
Unbaked Apple Cookies
1. Grease a cookie sheet or butter paper on a tray with oil or unsalted butter.
2. Use a large sauce pan.
3. Melt butter in the pan on a low flame.
4. Pour and mix the honey into the melted butter.
5. Add the carob powder to the... - 47.2959
Grapefruit Orange Pie
1. In a medium sized sauce pan, combine skim milk and cornstarch and mix well.
2. Add honey and bring to boil till thickened.
3. Remove off flame and add orange juice. Mix well and cook again till thick.
4. Once thickened, remove off flame and add... - 41.2761
Wine Curried Chicken Breasts
Saute chicken breasts in margarine and salt until quite well done; remove from pan and keep warm.
Saute onion and garlic, adding rhubarb after onion is soft; saute until rhubarb is fairly soft.
Mix 3 liquids together.
Mix flour and seasonings; stir into... - 44.0265
Indonesian Beef Kabobs
Partially freeze steak; trim fat from steak.
Slice steak diagonally across grain into 1/4-inch-wide strips, and set aside.
Combine cilantro and next 4 ingredients in a large heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag; seal bag, and shake well.
Add steak to bag; seal... - 42.6246
Spiced Roasted Pineapple
I love pineapple! It's sweet, juicy, and it makes me feel that I am in an exotic island when I eat it! Today, I am going to show you how to bring pineappl to the next level. Yes, it's possible! we are going to bake it in a sweet flavored syrup for one hour,... - 133.707
Mini Cake Rolls
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F
2. Line a 15 x 10-inch baking pan with waxed paper.
To make the Jelly Roll Cake
1. In a medium-size bowl, beat egg whites with an electric beater until foamy.
2. Sprinkle in cream of tartar and continue... - 47.7416
Raw Chocolate Cherry Tart
Raw chocolate cherry tart is an amazing and easy dessert to try for any kind of occasion. This recipe would definitely be liked by all the sweet-tooth lovers. It is a delicious dish with the smooth taste of raw chocolate sauce. Check out the video. - 106.336
Ginger Lime Chicken Bites
These little chicken bites cook up quickly, which makes for a nice last-minute meal or a speedy school lunch for
the kiddos. Make sure to heat up your wide-mouth thermos with hot water (then empty and wipe out) first, then
add chicken bites and sauce, close... - 39.8007
Paleo Thin Mints
The best girl scout cookie made the way I can eat them (paleo!). And egg-free to boot. - 0
1) In a fry pan, add all the filling ingredients to heat up over low flame by constantly stirring.
2) Bring the mixture to a boil. Keep on stirring until the dates get tender and the mixture becomes thick.
3) Remove from heat and set aside to... - 50.4542
Healthy Organic Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
All of you organic foodies - here is something real interesting and delicious recipe of banana bread. The best part of this bread is mixing the chocolate chips - you can very well guess the taste. Watch the video to learn about the nutritional values of this... - 114.951
Apple Hazelnut Oatmeal
Looking for a tasty recipe that's a great alternative to instant oatmeal? Try these nutritious and yummy whole rolled oats, which cook up in just a few minutes. - 109.961
1) In a medium sized bowl, combine the marinade ingredients.
2) Gently add tofu to this. Do not break up the tofu. Mix in so that the tofu is well coated with marinade.
3) Keep covered in the refrigerator for 2 hours, or preferably... - 46.3167
Papaya Pork Chop Curry
1. Preheat oven to 325° F.
2. Trim the fat from the sides of the chops to prevent curling.
3. Season the chops with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Lengthwise cut papayas in half and spoon out the seeds and discard.
5. into cavity of each papaya... - 47.7693
Easy Baked Risotto With Orange And Vanilla Bean
I think everyone should know the basics of making risotto. Yes, the dish has a bad rep. You know, that it's fussy, hard to make, stays out late and dated Paris Hilton. But really, risotto is anything but. Not only is it easy to prepare, but it is so hearty... - 0
Moroccan Tajine Of Lamb With Caramelized Dried Fruits
Won't you like to try a wonderful Moroccan recipe, tajine of lamb with caramelized dried fruits especially for Eid. This is one video you are bound to remember as it is well explained and informative. The tagine here is spicy and absolutely flavorful. Make... - 130.861
Beef Rossini And Others
Nina teaches viewers how to put a pound of produce per day into your diet in three meals, breakfast lunch and dinner. - 122.549