- » Coconut Gelatin
Coconut Gelatin Recipes
Enjoy our collection of coconut gelatin recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for coconut gelatin recipes.
Gelatin Easter Baskets
DISSOLVE gelatin in boiling water.
Add cold water.
Pour into individual ring molds or 6-ounce custard cups.
Chill until firm, about 2 hours.
TINT coconut as desired with food coloring - 35.7255
This recipe for coconut marshmallows are made with gelatine and sugar. Cooked and chilled, these homemade marshmallows are tossed in coconut before serving for a sweet coating on them. - 38.721
Chocolate Coconut Bavarian Pie
Early in day: For Chocolate Coconut Crust: Grease 8" pie plate.
In double boiler, melt 2 sq. chocolate and butter; stir to blend.
Combine hot milk, confectioners' sugar: stir into chocolate mixture.
Add 1/2 cups coconut; mix well.
Press to bottom, side, of... - 47.3294
I doubt if there can be any better tropical combination that this Pineapple-Coconut Pie! Yes, richly flavored with rum and with the favorite medly of fruit and coconut, all wrapped in citrus flavored jello; Oh My Oh! This Pineapple-Coconut Pie is just... - 47.2416
Orange Coconut Cream Pudding
When the summer is on, it is Fruit pudding time at home and this Orange Coconut Cream Pudding has always been a hit with kids and adults alike. It's good with real orange juice and orange rind flavoring and what's more exciting is the flavored jello mix used.... - 35.7602
Raspberry Supreme Salad
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water; add cold water.
Chill until mixture is consistency of honey.
Add bananas, nuts, and coconut; mix well.
Prepare whipped topping mix according to package directions and fold into gelatin mixture.
Spoon into a 5 cup mold, or... - 30.9726
Christmas Tree Poke Cake
Place cake layers, top sides up, in two clean 9-inch square cake pans.
Pierce cakes with large fork at 1/4-inch intervals.Dissolve each flavor of gelatin separately in 1 cup of the boiling water.
Carefully pour strawberry flavor gelatin over one cake layer... - 46.4373
Pineapple Dream Pie
The yummy combination flavors of the Pineapple Dream Pie will keep tempting you long after you have finished eating this dessert. Try this Pineapple Dream Pie recipe for yourself! - 37.8105
Honey Coconut Squares
Soften gelatin' in coconut juice.
Add gelatin mixture.
Beat until very light and fluffy.
This will take 10 minutes with an electric beater or 20 minutes by hand.
Turn mixture into oiled pan.
Let stand for 2 days.
Spread coconut over bottom of... - 27.9187
Hawaiian Coconut Icebox Pie
Microwave milk in a 4-cup glass measure at HIGH 3 to 4 minutes.
Combine cornstarch and sugar.
Stir into scalded milk.
Micro wave mixture at MEDIUM 3 minutes.
Micrwave at MEDIUM 30 seconds.
Beat egg yolks.
Slowly add egg yolks to hot... - 46.7175
Coconut Angel Food Cake Trifle
Soften the gelatin in the cold water.
Combine the egg yolks and flour in a heavy saucepan and beat until smooth; beat in the salt.
Place over low heat.
Add the milk gradually, stirring constantly.
Cook until custard just coats a metal spoon.
Stir the gelatin... - 46.1724
This is one of my favorite dishes to get at Dim Sum. It's light and has an amazing texture due to the combination of gelatin and evaporated milk. - 39.0517
Dissolve gelatin in 1 1/3 cups hot water.
Add cream cheese.
Whip until blended and bubbly.
Stir in pine- apple and coconut.
Pour into greased mold; chill until firm. - 28.5055
Sprinkle gelatin over cold water in a medium bowl and let stand for 5 minutes to soften.
Add boiling water, stirring, until gelatin dissolves.
Stir in sugar and coconut milk.
Let cool slightly, then refrigerate for 25 minutes or until lightly set.
Place... - 37.8121
Mix gelatin, sugar, and salt in saucepan.
Add water; cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until gelatin and sugar are dissolved.
Remove from heat.
Add milk; chill until syrupy.
Whip 1 cup cream; fold whipped cream and coconut into gelatin mixture; turn... - 40.593
4 Layer Delight
Crust: Mix together; pat into a 9 x 13-inch pan.
Bake for 20 minutes at 350°.
Set aside to cool.
Second Layer: Beat until creamy; spread over cool crust.
Third Layer: Prepare and pour over second layer.
Fourth Layer: Top with more Cool Whip.
You may garnish... - 39.355
Coconut Strawberry Candy
If you are searching for a perfect recipe for Halloween or any festive treats, these coconut strawberry candies are just ideal. It is exceptionally simple and all you do is to mix all the ingredients thoroughly. Follow the guidelines given by the chef in the... - 107.03
Coconut Cream Puffs
Preheat oven to 425°.
Combine first 3 ingredients; set aside.
Combine 1 cup milk and 2 tablespoons margarine in a large saucepan; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to low; add flour mixture, stirring well until mixture is smooth and pulls away from sides of... - 41.7929
1) Mix the sugar and gelatin together, stir in the boiling water until dissolved.
2) Stir in the lemon and orange juice, refrigerate until the mixture is slightly firm.
3) Then gently fold in the bananas, coconut and oranges.
4) In a 1-quart mold, pour... - 38.0002
Coconut Candy Bars
Delightful !! It’s basically a homemade Mound’s Bar but even more delicious ! Add a few nuts if you prefer Almond Joys :-)You don’t even miss the chocolate on the bottom – there is more than enough here ! Each bar is a GOOD size. - 24.4326
Coconut And Lime Bavarois
1. Place cream and icing sugar in a saucepan over a medium heat and bring to the boil. Cool slightly, then stir in coconut milk.
2. Sprinkle gelatin over hot water, stir to dissolve and cool to the same temperature as the cream mixture. Stir gelatin mixture... - 32.3709
Pina Colada Squares
In medium bowl, mix gelatin with sweetener, add hot juice and stir until gelatin is completely dissolved.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Pour into 8 or 9 inch square baking pan and chill until firm.
Cut into 1 inch squares. - 33.3134
Combine 1/4 cup (60 mL) of the coconut and the milk, gelatin, and cornstarch in a blender, and blend until smooth.
Pour into small saucepan; cook and stir over medium heat until slightly thickened.
Remove from heat and stir in vanilla and remaining... - 34.1891
Orange Coconut Filling
Soften gelatin in orange juice.
Add hot milk.
Stir until dissolved.
Add rinds, lemon juice, salt and cinnamon.
When lukewarm, stir in egg yolks.
Cool gelatin mixture and when it is thickened slightly, beat with rotary beater until frothy.
Fold in egg whites,... - 40.7463
Coconut Panna Cotta
Place the gelatine in a pan with a little cold water and warm it till the gelatine is dissolved.
In a separate pan, mix the cream and coconut cream and bring to a boil.
Add the sugar and stir till dissolved.
Add the dissolved gelatine to the mixture.
Remove... - 30.8007
Preparation Sprinkle gelatin over cold water in a medium bowl and let stand for 5 minutes to soften.
Add boiling water, stirring, until gelatin dissolves.
Stir in sugar and coconut milk.
Let cool slightly, then refrigerate for 25 minutes or until lightly... - 37.5265
1.In a bowl, soak gelatin in the cold water until soft; then dissolve it in the boiling water
2.Add sugar and stir until it is dissolved
3.Allow gelatin to cool partly
4.When it begins to set, beat the egg-whites until stiff and beat in the... - 34.1927
Sprinkle the gelatine in the hot water, then pour into a large bowl.
Add the sugar and essence and stir until the sugar has dissolved completely.
Whisk vigorously until the mixture has become very white and almost milky in appearance.
It should have doubled... - 34.3492
Surprise Fruit Pudding
1) Drain the pineapple thoroughly and reserve the juice.
2) In a medium saucepan, soften the gelatin over the reserved juice
for 5 minutes .
3) Stir in honey, stir constantly over a low heat, until the gelatin is dissolved.
4) Stir in the pineapple,... - 37.8958
Italian Mousse Cafe In A Coconut Crust
Pour water into a small saucepan, and sprinkle gelatin on top.
Let stand for a few minutes to soften.
Stir mixture over very low heat until gelatin dissolves.
Add coffee, and stir until dissolved.
Blend in honey.
Remove from heat, and stir in anise... - 37.4375
Orange Coconut Cream
1. Add gelatin in boiling water and let it dissolve.
2. Combine orange juice, orange rind and lemon juice.
3. Chill the mixture till it has the consistency of egg white which is unbeaten.
4. Beat the whipping cream till a foamy... - 46.949
Coconut Flavored Custard In Meringue Pie Crust
This Coconut Flavored Custard in Meringue Pie Crust makes an awesome dessert. Though it takes some effort to make, I think you should try making this ! After all to get something as delicious and filling as the Coconut-Flavored Custard in Meringue Pie Crust,... - 49.1529
Orange Coconut Parfait
1. Heat 1 cup water in a glass bowl in microwave oven to boiling (about 2 to 3 minutes at HIGH).
2. Dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stir in cold water. Chill until firm.
3. Layer spoonfuls of gelatin in parfait glasses with orange sections and coconut. - 27.9509
Coconut Bavarian Cream
Coconut Bavarian Cream is simply a delicious dessert recipe. I bet, you would get a huge fan following for this Coconut Bavarian Cream! - 32.5601
Tropical Coconut And Lime Cheesecake
Use the tablespoon of butter to generously grease the bottom of a 9-inch spring form pan.
Press cake crumbs over bottom.
Sprinkle coconut over crumbs.
Stir unflavored gelatin into 1/4 cup water to soften.
In a small heavy saucepan, whisk together... - 43.8804
Chocolate Chiffon Pie With Coconut Crust
the chocolate chiffon pie is a frozen pie made with a coconut crust. Prepared with a filling made of gelatin, chocolate and egg mix, the chocolate chiffon pie is flavored with a hint of vanilla. The chocolate chiffon pie can be served with a drizzle of... - 46.6794
Introduce this Strawberry Divinity to your yearning taste buds, and you will crave nothing else for a long time! This recipe uses strawberry gelatin. Great as a snack, this satisfies the sweet carvings too. Make this Strawberry Divinity for your family today... - 47.3985
Dairy Free Coconut Panna Cotta
Looking for a delicious dairy free, whole food dessert? Check out this simple & tasty coconut panna cotta. Sweetened with honey and mixed with lime, you'll love this little sweet treat. - 104.431
Lemon Coconut Candy
Here is a unique kind of candy... Lemon Coconut Candy! Served as a snack, this is a great midday sweet to toss into your mouth. A delicious combination of lime gelatin and coconut, along with vanilla, this is a great recipe. I am certain you too enjoy this! - 48.1471
Snowy Coconut Pudding
Thoroughly mix sugar, gelatin, and salt; add milk.
Stir over medium heat till gelatin and sugar dissolve.
Chill till partially set.
Fold in coconut, then whipped cream.
Pile into 1 1/2 quart mold; chill till firm, at least 4 hours.
Serve... - 33.5806
Coconut Pudding With Strawberry Jam
Place grated coconut, milk, cornstarch, and gelatin in a saucepan.
Stir to combine, then place pan over medium heat.
Stirring constantly, simmer (never boil) the mixture 8 to 10 minutes to dissolve and blend flavors.
Take pan off the heat and cool down... - 42.0826
Hope everyone will enjoy this recipe for Coconut Pie . This Coconut Pie is fine tuned to suite everyones palate and yes of course, is extremely simple to make! - 44.7436
Coconut Green Tea Mousse
Heat milk to boiling in a saucepan.
Add tea bags and allow to steep over medium heat 15 minutes, pressing the bags very gently with the back of a wooden spoon during steeping to avoid floating.
Remove bags to a strainer and drain over saucepan several... - 38.9795
Strawberry Coconut Salad
1) Over a double broiler, add gelatin, sugar and salt. Place the broiler over hot water.
2) Add in the milk slowly and mix till the gelatin dissolves.
3) In a bowl, beat the eggs lightly. Whisk in about 1/2 cup of the gelatin mixture into the egg... - 49.1125
Honey Coconut Ice Cream
1) Heat honey.
2) Dissolve gelatin in water and add to honey along with sugar, eggs, cream and coconut extract. Beat it for about 2 minutes.
3) Take a refrigerator tray and pour the mix into it. Freeze it until firm.
4) Take a chilled bowl and... - 38.6622
Combine gelatin and cold water in small cup; set aside 10 minutes to soften.
Combine milk and coconut in blender, whip on High for 2 minutes, and pour into saucepan.
Stir and cook over low heat just to boiling, but do not boil.
Remove from heat.
Stir in... - 32.4223
Coconut Bavarian Pie
Are you looking for a yummmm Coconut Bavarian Pie recipe? Then you are in luck! Stock up on Milk Product as you will want to make this Coconut Bavarian Pie time and again. I will prepare this Coconut Bavarian Pie as Dessert for a get-together I am soon going... - 46.6515
No Bake Coconut Pudding
A truly coconuty dish... which reminds you of tropics immediately. Coconut and pineapple are the stars of the recipe..Very easy to assemble. You should make it real soon. - 0
Coconut Pineapple Fluff
1) Soak gelatin in water.
2) In a saucepan, add pineapple juice and let it boil.
3) Remove pan from heat and blend in sugar and coconut cream.
4) Cool and let it chill until thick but not set.
5) Beat cream and blend in the pineapple.
6)... - 40.5306
Coconut Honey Pie
Blender crumb graham crackers.
Mix crumbs, butter and coconut thoroughly and press onto the bottom of a 9 square or round pan.
Put gelatin into Osterizer container, add boiling water, cover and process at STIR until dissolved, about 1 minute.
Remove cover and... - 42.6115
1. Put the coconut cream into a pan and gently bring almost to simmering point. Remove from the heat and set aside.
2. Put the egg yolks and sugar in a heatproof bowl that will fit over a pan of water. Whisk together until thick and pale, then stir in the... - 39.9025
Lemon And Coconut Jelly
Lemon And Coconut Jelly is served as side dish. If you like tangy coconuts mixed with eggs then try this Lemon And Coconut Jelly recipe. - 27.4977
Jellied Coconut Ring
Sampe this wonderfully flavored and incredibly tasty Jellied Coconut Ring . So just whip up this goregeous Jellied Coconut Ring anytime you feel like, as this required no pre-planning and is really quick to make. - 49.7667
Moulded Coconut Pineapple Salad
Prepare gelatin according to directions on package.
Add salt, lemon juice and ginger.
Chill until slightly thickened.
Fold in remaining ingredients, except greens, and spoon into 1-quart mold.
Chill 3 hours, or until firm.
Unmold on platter and garnish with... - 40.9172
Coconut Cream Salad
Pour boiling water over gelatin and sugar in a bowl.
Stir until gelatin is dissolved.
Add enough water to the pineapple syrup to measure 1/2 cup liquid.
Mix into gelatin.
Chill until mixture is slightly thickened.
Stir in the pineapple and coconut.
Fold in... - 36.1997
Pineapple Coconut Delight
Drain the pineapple well and add enough water to the juice to make 1 cup of liquid.
Sprinkle the gelatin on the liquid and dissolve over low heat, stirring constantly.
Remove the juice from the heat and add the pineapple and vanilla.
Chill to the... - 39.3438
Coconut Cream Pie
1. Collect and measure all the required ingredients
2. Blend the cornstarch in milk and keep aside.
3. Add the gelatin to milk and keep aside to soften
4. Prepare a double boiler pan by setting a saucepan filled with 3 inches of water over a... - 48.9338
Spicy Coconut Chiffon Pie
Spicy Coconut Chiffon Pie has a Superb taste. The coconut and whipped cream gives the Spicy Coconut Chiffon Pie Incredible taste. - 42.2848
Lemonade Coconut Dessert
Using an 8x8x2-inch pan, toast the coconut in the oven at 350° about 15 minutes, stirring often so that the coconut will brown evenly.
Add the margarine, and stir when melted; then press evenly around the pan, and let cool.
Blend sugar and gelatin, and add... - 30.6301
Chinese Coconut Milk Red Bean Pudding/ Yumcha
1. Rinse the beans until clean. Place in a large pot with 300 ml water and cover. Bring to a boil and turn the heat to medium – low and cook for 20 minutes.
2. Turn off the heat and leave on the hot hob for 20 minutes.
3. Pour the beans out... - 0
Almond Coconut Chiffon Pie
1. In a medium sized sauce pan, combine milk, honey and egg yolks. Whisk well.
2. Add soaked gelatin and cook on a medium flame till gelatin dissolves.
3. Add almond extract and mix well.
4. Remove off flame and refrigerate till it starts to... - 42.2551
Tropical Pineapple Delight
1) Drain the pineapple and reserve the juice.
2) In a medium saucepan, add 1 cup of reserved juice, adding water to make 1 cup if needed.
3) Soften the gelatin in the juice for 5 minutes, then stir over a low heat until the gelatin is dissolved.
4)... - 44.5119
Here is a highly popular Coconut Divinity recipe. It is an ideal Side Dish. If you love coconut, then this one is for you! Try it out!! - 45.5223
Parfait Pie With Coconut Shell
1 In a medium mixing bowl combine the coconut and melted butter or margarine. Press evenly into the bottom and sides of a 9-inch pie plate. Bake in a 325° oven for 20 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
2 Drain raspberries, reserving syrup. Set aside. Add enough... - 30.4362
Coconut Bavarian Cream
1. Soak gelatin in ¼ cup of cold water until softened.
2. In a heavy bottomed saucepan, heat the coffee cream until it reaches a boil.
3. Take pan off the heat and transfer to a large mixing bowl with sugar.
4. Add the softened... - 48.2344
Plum Dessert Salad
The plum salad salad is a gelatin salad salad made with fresh plums. Dressed with orange and lemon juice, the plum salad salad is pleasant and absolutely delightful, especially with fresh plums in season. - 37.5739
Lemon Ambrosia Pie With Coconut Crust
In top part of double boiler mix salt, sugar, and cornstarch.
Gradually stir in boiling water.
Cook over direct heat, stirring, until smooth and thickened.
Put over boiling water and cook, covered, for 10 minutes.
Stir small amount into beaten egg yolks, then... - 45.279
Strawberry Coconut Cheesecake
In top part of double boiler, mix gelatin, 3/4 cup sugar and salt.
Beat together egg yolks and strawberry syrup and add to gelatin mixture.
Cook over simmering water, stirring, 10 minutes, or until gelatin dissolves and mixture thickens.
Cool to room... - 44.8875
Coconut A La Creme
Coconut a la crÃ¨me is a creamy and delcious frozen dessert made with flaked coconuts. Processed along with honey, hevay cream, cottage cheese and milk the coconut a la crÃ¨me is a sweet surprise you can serve after any dinner orlunch. - 43.2752
Fresh Coconut Cream Pie
Soften gelatin in 1/4 cup of the milk.
Blend sugar, cornstarch, and salt in a medium-sized pan; gradually stir in remaining milk.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and boils.
Remove from heat, beat egg yolks slightly, and stir a... - 41.4138
Creamy Coconut Petal Tarts
Combine the gelatin and sugar in a bowl; add the boiling water.
Stir until gelatin is dissolved.
Measure the reserved pineapple syrup; if necessary add enough water to measure 1/2 cup liquid; stir into the gelatin.
Chill until mixture is slightly thickened,... - 40.3652
Apricot Coconut Torte
Crumble coconut cookies and sprinkle 1/2 cup on the bottom of deep 9-inch spring-form pan.
Cook apricots in 3 cups water until tender and water is absorbed.
Force through sieve or ricer, or puree in blender.
Soften gelatin in 1/2 cup cold... - 43.4614
Chocolate-coconut Bavarian Pie
Are you looking for a Chocolate-coconut Bavarian Pie recipe that will leave you asking for more? It is an effortless Dessert. Milk Product is one of the few ingredients I like to include in my daily cooking and this is my comfort recipe that I usually prepare... - 49.8848
Spicy Coconut Chiffon Pie
1. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
2. Following directions on the package, bake pastry shell and cool it completely.
3. In a shallow pan, mix together coconut, cinnamon, ginger, and mace; spread it at the bottom.
4. Toast the mixture... - 50.4856
Soften gelatin in cold water; pour boiling water over gelatin and stir until dissolved.
Beat egg whites with salt until frothy; gradually beat in sugar.
Continue beating until mixture holds a peak.
Slowly beat in gelatin.
Fold in whipped cream and... - 43.032
Carob Coconut Pie
1) In a 9-inch deep-dish pie plate, spray with a vegetable spray.
2) In a small saucepan, soften 1/2 envelope gelatin in 1/4 cup skim milk for 5 minutes.
3) In a medium bowl, beat the ricotta cheese, 1/4 cup honey and 1 teaspoon vanilla... - 43.3181
Pink Coconut Supreme
Mix gelatin and sugar, add hot milk and stir until gelatin and sugar are dissolved.
Chill until slightly thickened, then beat until fluffy.
Add coconut, chocolate and a few drops of red food coloring.
Pour into 1-quart mold and chill until... - 35.4216
1) In a freezer tray, pour the milk and freeze it just until it starts freezing
2) In a cup, soak gelatine in cold water, until soft.
3) Mix in the boiling water, until gelatine incorporates completely.
4) Place the cup in refrigerator... - 41.2028
Coconut Grove Mold
Coconut Grove Mold has a fine taste. Coconut Grove Mold gets its taste from pineapple mixed with cheese and coconut flake. Coconut Grove Mold is loved by many across the world. - 33.9617
Coconut Mango Cake
Prepare Chocolate Cake and cut into 2 layers.
To make filling, dice mangoes.
Mix wine, yolks and sugar in a double boiler on medium heat; stir until thickened.
Do not boil.
Remove from heat; transfer to a bowl.
Dissolve gelatin in water over low heat.
Add to... - 43.9439
Coffee Coconut Prune Pie
This Coffee Coconut Prune Pie lets you enjoy the refreshing freshness of coffee, the tangy sweetness of coconut and the goodness of prunes. Try out this simple and easy to follow recipe for Coffee Coconut Prune Pie and just sit back and relish! - 46.5188
Angel Cake Delight
Pour four tablespoons cold water over gelatin.
Stir and add 1 cup boiling water.
Add pineapple, lemon juice, and sugar.
Let stand until chilled.
Prepare Dream Whip, or use Cool Whip.
Mix with gelatin mixture.
Pinch cake in fine pieces.
Prepare... - 43.3444
Coconut Strawberry Torte
Drain syrup from strawberries and set aside.
In top of double boiler combine gelatin, 3/4 cup sugar and salt.
Beat together strawberry syrup and egg yolks and add to gelatin mixture.
Heat over simmering water 10 minutes.
Cool to room temperature and add... - 40.3644
1) Take 1 1/2 cups hot water and soften gelatin in it.
2) Take a saucepan and combine in it milk and sugar. Bring the mixture to a boil.
3) Reduce heat and simmer for until sugar dissolves completely.
4) Add gelatin and blend nicely.
5) Remove from... - 44.2892
Coconut Chiffon Pie
1. Prepare pie shell and bake.
2. Set aside to cool.
3. Mix unflavored gelatin, 1/2 cup sugar and salt thoroughly in top of a double boiler. Bring water to boiling in bottom of the double boiler.
4. Beat egg yolks slightly in a mixing bowl.
5. Blend in... - 43.9961
Coconut Cheese Cake Unbaked
1. Grease a 9-inch glass pie dish with oil or unsalted butter.
2. Sprinkle grated coconut to cover the base and sides of the pie dish
3. In a small bowl, soften gelatin in cold water
4. Add soften gelatin to hot water.
5. Use a medium... - 45.5249
Raspberry Coconut Pie
1. To make the pastry for the pie crust, in a medium-size bowl, combine whole wheat pastry flour and unbleached white flour.
2. Cut butter into flour with a pastry blender until crumbly.
3. Add water, a teaspoon at a time, until dough binds... - 50.234
Coconut Chiffon Pie
1) Take 1/4 cup water and soften gelatin in it.
2) Take a saucepan and combine in it milk, flour, 1/2 cup sugar and salt. Simmer until mixture comes to a boil, stirring constantly.
3) Keep boiling for about 1 minute and then remove from... - 49.3755
Coconut Pineapple Mousse
Soften gelatin in 1/2 c.cold pineapple juice; then dissolve in hot pineapple juice.
Add salt and sugar; cool to lukewarm.
Add cream, lemon juice, almond extract and 1 c.coconut.
Cool to consistency of white of egg.
Carefully fold in the whipped cream, turning... - 42.6246
Molded Pineapple Coconut Cream
Add enough water to reserved pineapple syrup to make 1 cup liquid.
Heat to boiling.
Mix gelatin and a few grains salt in a bowl.
Add boiling liquid and stir until completely dissolved.
Mix in lime peel and juice.
Add ice cream by spoonfuls; blend until... - 40.1477
Moulded Pineapple Coconut Cream
1. Add enough water to reserved pineapple syrup to make 1 cup liquid. Heat to boiling.
2. Mix gelatin and salt in a bowl. Add boiling liquid and stir until completely dissolved. Mix in lime peel and juice. Add ice cream by spoonfuls; blend until smooth. Chill... - 31.6792
Microwave Orange And Coconut Pudding
1) Within a glass bowl, blend gelatin,salt and sugar.
2) Now add milk and egg and beat well.
3) Cook this mix on MEDIUM(5) for upto 5 minutes.
4) Now let this mix cool till surface is almost set.
5) Add the liquer.
6) Now gently fold in coconut and... - 43.6819
Lemon Coconut Cake
1. Line bottoms of 2, 9 x 2-inch round dishes with waxed paper.
2. Prepare cake mix according to package instructions.
3. For each layer: Pour one-half of batter into each dish. Cook on Cook Level 7 for 5 1/2 to 7 1/2 minutes, or until top springs back when... - 39.2313
Coconut Cream Pie
1 Spray a pie plate with oil substitute.
2 In a flameproof bowl, placethe coconut.
3 In a shallow pan, heat Cointreau and ignite.
4 Quickly pour over the coconut.
5 In a skillet, heat butter.
6 Add in the coconut and lightly... - 44.7751
Coconut Pumpkin Chiffon Tarts
1) Take cold water in a bowl and soften gelatin in it.
2) Take a double boiler and put egg yolks on top of it. Add evaporated milk to the egg and beat thoroughly until well blended.
3) To the egg mixture, add pumpkin, 1/2 cup brown... - 47.1928
Frozen Lime Pie In Chocolate Coconut Crust
1) Into the blender, add in the lime juice. Sprinkle the gelatin over it. Let the mixture stand for about 5 minutes.
2) Pour boiling water into the blender. Using the Stir blade, blend for 5 seconds till the gelatin has dissolved completely.
3) Add in... - 48.4296
Coffee Coconut Prune Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a clean bowl mix together coffee and coconut. Let the mixture stand for about 30 minutes.
3) Now, take couple of paper towels and drain coconut between them and press it to dry. Don't rub he coconut... - 46.9399
MIX together coconut, gelatin, almonds, milk, sugar and extract.
Shape by hand into small fruits, or use small candy molds.
If desired, use food coloring to paint details on fruit; add whole cloves and citron for stems and blossom ends.
Chill until dry.
Store... - 36.0748