- » Coconut Fudge
Coconut Fudge Recipes
Enjoy our collection of coconut fudge recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for coconut fudge recipes.
Coconut Fudge Crescent Tart
Heat oven to 350°F.
Lightly grease 10-inch tart pan with removable bottom or 9-inch pie pan.
Separate dough into 8 triangles.
Place in greased pan; press over bottom and up sides to form crust.
Spread preserves evenly over bottom of crust.
Cover edge of... - 44.4317
Coconut 'n' Cherry Fudge
1. Combine sugar, evaporated milk, and butter in 3-quart casserole. Cook on Full Power for 10 to 13 minutes, or until soft ball stage is reached.* Stir mixture 3 times during cooking time.
2. Beat in marshmallows, chocolate morsels, and vanilla with wire... - 32.1449
5 Minute Coconut Fudge
Rich, thick, and creamy, this fudge is the real stuff. Even the smallest squares will satisfy the most dedicated chocoholics. Plus, it takes mere minutes to whip up, for an instantly gratifying, and heavenly, chocolate treat. - 28.1464
Coconut Fudge Squares
1. Line an 11 X 7 pan with foil and grease with butter. Set aside.
2. In a double boiler add in the chocolate chips and butter. Stir until melted.
3. Remove the chocolate from the double boiler and set aside.
4. In a bowl add in the... - 0
You May Also Like!
Chocolate And Walnut Fudge
1. Mix the condensed milk, milk, sugar, chocolate powder and cocoa and put the mixture to boil in a thick vessel.
2. When the mixture starts boiling, add the ghee.
3. Go on stirring and cooking until it becomes very thick.
4. Drop a teaspoon of the mixture... - 40.6981
Looking for a yummy way to use up coconuts that are stacked in your pantry? Try this yummy Coconut Fudge recipe which is truly impeccable. This video is a detailed demonstration to prepare this dessert. Go ahead surprise your family today. - 64.5199
Coconut Fudge Pie
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Use the entire 2 tablespoons butter to grease the bottom, sides and rim of a 10-inch pie pan.
Press 2 3/4 cups coconut around sides and bottom of pan to form crust Save 1/4 cup coconut for top edge of pie.
In a small saucepan, melt... - 42.4715
In a large heavy based saucepan.
Boil the milk on a medium heat slowly.
Meanwhile grease a 20 cm - 8" shallow dish with the butter.
When the milk is bubbling increase the heat to a fairly high and boil briskly, stirring constantly.
The milk has to thicken... - 42.2502
Almond Butter Banana Fudge
1. Line a small 3 x 5 mini loaf pan with parchment paper.
2. Place all the ingredients in a small pot and mix.
3. Heat the mixture over low heat until things melt, for 30 seconds. Turn off the heat.
4. Blend with an emulsion blender... - 108.378
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Line cookie sheets with parchment paper or lightly grease and sprinkle with flour.
Melt chocolate chips in top of double boiler over hot, not boiling, water.
Remove from heat; cool.
In large clean, dry bowl, beat egg whites with salt... - 42.7162
Creamy Chocolate Fudge Frosting
Combine sugar, water, corn syrup, and salt in a small saucepan.
Bring to a boil quickly, while stirring gently.
Then boil without stirring to 232°F., or until a little of the mixture forms a very soft ball when dropped in cold water.
Remove and cool to... - 36.495
Guilt Free Fudge
Ok, so you’ve probably just seen the holiday fudge recipe. While it is SO YUMMY, its still a bit higher in calories and sugar. But this recipe is a guilt free protein fudge so you can feel better about having it on a very regular basis! Its made with... - 35.4993
Holiday Rocky Road Fudge
Lightly butter a 13" x 9" baking pan.
In a 3-quart saucepan, combine sugar, cocoa, corn syrup and milk.
Cook over moderate heat until sugar dissolves and mixture begins to boil.
Continue cooking over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, until mixture... - 46.717
German Chocolate Fudge Swirl
German Chocolate Fudge Swirl has a lovely taste. German Chocolate Fudge Swirl gets its taste from coconut filling. - 39.2239
Coconut Fudge Recipes By Category